Humble Pie - Scottsdale
6149 N Scottsdale Rd
Scottsdale, AZ 85250Neighborhood:
PizzeriaPrice: $30 and under
Humble Pie - Scottsdale
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://humblepieusa.com/
- Phone: 4805569900
- Hours of Operation:
Daily: 11:00am - 3:00pm
Monday - Saturday: 3:00pm - 10:00pm; Sunday: 3:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Pizzeria
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Beer, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, Wine
A word from Humble Pie - Scottsdale
Humble Pie is a locally owned and operated restaurant specializing in wood fired pizzas. We feature a large selection of pizzas as well as appetizers, salads, sandwiches, pastas and desserts. We have a diverse wine selection and both draft and bottled beers including many local favorites.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Humble Pie - Scottsdale reviews from OpenTable diners
14 reviews since June 2, 2014
- Ambiance3.4Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (9)great for lunch (7)great for outdoor dining (4)kid-friendly (3)great for brunch (2)late-night find (2)fit for foodies (1)good for groups (1)romantic (1)hot spot (1)Show More
- yummyaimlessDined on 8/30/2014The food was great. we had the mozzarella sticks, caprese, and the fig pizza. so good. one size of pizza. 6 slices, so order accordinglySpecial Features:
- Great Pizza1starVIPDined on 7/6/2014we had four different pizza's all excellent, service was fast and friendly, so glad you can make a reservation now on opentable! we return turn everytime we are in Scottsdale.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Will not be backJ4246Dined on 6/20/2014The restaurant smelled like sewer, the brushetta was soggy and tasteless and the pizza tasted like green olive juice. Left still hungry, will not go back.
- Back in the gameOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 6/15/2014Not too long ago, I wrote a rather negative review about Humble Pie; it seemed that pizzas were lacking ingredients and the overall feel of food and service was ho-hum. However, Humble Pie is back firing on all cylinders and all five of us enjoyed our culinary and service experience. Great Happy Hour all day.Special Features:
- Humble PieOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 6/7/2014Went for an early dinner and the place was still pretty empty. I had the lasagna which was pretty good. Personally, I do not like the red sauce that they used because of one of the spices that they used in it but none the less the pasta seemed fresh and the quality was good.Special Features:
- Wonderful experiencedlc9691Dined on 6/6/2014Made a late reservation on a Friday night via Open Table. Table was ready as soon as we walked in. Great wine list. My wife and I split a mixed green salad which the kitchen put on two plates, nice touch. We both ordered a couple of different pizzas which were both outstanding and tasted great warmed up as left overs. Service was great and ambiance was fun and relaxed. We will return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 24 reviews are from the Humble Pie - Scottsdale reviews archive.
- Humble Pie is divineshellykaybrownDined on 5/11/2014Humble Pie is one of my favorite Scottsdale restaurants. I visit it everytime I come into town. They have a fine wine selection including local wines, like Maynard's Arizona Stronghold. Yep, the dude from Tool. And they offer vegan selections so I can grub. I usually order the veggie salad with no cheese and could be satisfied right there! But I also need the tempura green beans and no cheese pizza! They use organic local veggies and have a great social media presence too. I say they bring it to Maui!! xoSpecial Features:
- 2nd best HP locationPhoenixPhoodieDined on 5/11/2014I normally prefer the 7th St location. I've tried Greenway but I'm not a big fan. This location, however, was almost as good as 7th Street. And, of course, I love the food. Wouldn't go back if I didn't.Special Features:
- Great pie.MickeyBDined on 4/7/2014Wonderful Caesar salad. Interesting toppings for pizza. Fantastic crust.Special Features:
- Made lunch reservation onseakayiiVIPDined on 3/25/2014Made lunch reservation on Open Table. Service was okay, not special. Food was mediocre. Expected more from the special Humble Pie sausage minestrone soup; it was watery and served luke warm. There are too many other restaurants in the immediate area that are better.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Date night is a can't missGEMSTONEVIPDined on 3/20/2014The food at Humble Pie is always great and date night makes it a can't miss.Special Features:
- Make new friendsDoniamhVIPDined on 3/19/2014I am a fan of Humble Pie and chose this location to meet friends halfway and introduce them to a Humble Pie. We were able to sit outside on a beautiful evening and share some great food and lots of laughs. Great service. We shared three very different pizzas with enough for take home. My friends are excited to be new fans.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I had the best pizza I everOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/13/2014I had the best pizza I ever had. It was the one with fig jam, etc. I would certainly come back for it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Waitress gave excellent recommendatOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/28/2014Waitress gave excellent recommendations, and food was great.Special Features:
- Best pizza by farGEMSTONEVIPDined on 1/23/2014Humble Pie is our go to place when we want pizza and salads. They're they best by far.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best caprese salad I haveEkim33Dined on 1/23/2014Best caprese salad I have ever had. Date night special was a real bargain, even though the server said the salads were smaller they were more than enough with the appetizer and pizza.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Incredible!JSMAZVIPDined on 1/21/2014Humble Pie is a can't miss; every time we have dined here, the food, beverages, ambiance, and associates have been INCREDIBLE! Great selection of food options, reasonable pricing, tremendous Happy Hour, and excellent choice of wine and craft beers. A WONDERFUL neighborhood restaurant for all ages!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I enjoyed the pizza, thereLacyDined on 1/18/2014I enjoyed the pizza, there are lots of interesting combinations. My spouse had spaghetti and meatballs and he thought the sauce could have had a little more flavor but the meatballs were great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently Good!SheilaDined on 12/27/2013Pizza is yummy, love the Veggie salad, green bean apps are great too! Love going here with my family.Special Features:
- DisappointedOB9072Dined on 12/27/2013Humble Pie was an easy walking distance from were my husband and I were staying. We were both disappointed by their claims of "house special" Sangrias. The food and service were average.
- A+ for Imagination; C for executionFoieGrasFoodieDined on 12/19/2013The menu at Humble Pie has a lot of great combinations and enticing flavors. I found that they weren't executed well, and the tastes blended together for a mediocre performance. For example, the prosciutto and pear pizza boasted prosciutto, sliced pears and crumbled bleu cheese; sounds delicious, doesn't it? The prosciutto was sliced too thick, which made it impossible to bite through, the pears were cooked down to a mush with very little flavor, and there was hardly any bleu cheese. I was expecting salty, tangy, sweet deliciousness, but was sorely disappointed. On another note, the chopped salad was superb! It was perfectly dressed, and all of the ingredients were represented well, and mixed together perfectly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- disappointingfamof4Dined on 12/6/2013Server didn't ask how meal was, bill included drink from bar which wasn't ours (they adjusted it off), seating was very crowded, and servers/wait staff seemed disorganized. On positive note, we were seated promptly at the reserved time and food was good.
- Food is always great, stafflocalfoodieVIPDined on 12/2/2013Food is always great, staff is very accommodating.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- got together with cousins--vivyDined on 11/22/2013got together with cousins-- comfortable, easy to talk and catch up-- comfort foodSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- What has happened to Humble Pie?OpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 11/11/2013this was our go-to pizza joint, but no more. Service was very good, except for forgetting to deduct the 50% off the wine on the bill - a situation which was rectified, after I checked the bill. The happy hour all day is great - 2.50 for draft, 5 for wine, and 50% off bottles on Monday First beer, a Guinness, was bottom of the barrel or old - musty. No problem with the exchange for another beer. We appreciate the specials - Veterans eat free on 11.11. but the food is no longer good: Fig, prosciutto pizza,,,one could barely find a piece of prosciutto on the entire pizza. All the pizzas were burned in spots - uneven oven temp? Burnt like charcoal. Not edible. Salads wilted, stem pieces, moldy taste, limp strawberries...won't be back.
- Loved the foodLauriMarieDined on 10/23/2013Service was very poor. Food was excellent. I have been there once.. had the veggie salad with chicken added, and the Butternut squash soup. The soup is to die for. Service was terrible and tables are too squashed together for any kind of ease with what interaction we could get from our waiter (s). It was a first visit, in Scottsdale, at lunch hour... my sister is a regular in the west valley and loves it. I don't know that I will go back, but I WILL master the soup recipe!!Special Features:
- Fun PizzaPhoebeSDined on 10/18/2013This place has fun pizzas and good salads and burgers. Not formal--a neighborhood place, but I like their pizza better than Phoenix's famous Pizzeria Bianco, with no standing outside on line waiting. We brought out of town guests with us this time, and they enjoyed it, too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great happy hourchristinaDined on 10/16/2013The happy hour menu was great and outside seating was perfectSpecial Features:
- National Women's Day - Free PizzaOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 8/26/2013It was a free pizza day at Humble Pie, and the Kitchen and Waitstaff were slammed, which made for a slow, long wait for food and drink...first, fast, then slow, slower. The fig and prosciutto pizza usually quite good, was lacking the main ingredients, namely the fig and prosciutto - they were minuscule amounts of both on the pizza, and lots of cheese. That's not what it usually looks like. The happy hour is great - love the choices of premium beers on tap, cold and tall. The apple/arugula salad with jicama was delicious. Second pizza with pepperoni was spot on...hot and tasty.Special Features:
- had pasta and pizzavinceVIPDined on 8/21/2013Is it the best pizza and pasta I ever had ...no. Is it a great value for the menu and overall good food , absolutely