Humble Pie - Phoenix
2333 N 7th Street
Phoenix, AZ 85006Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Humble Pie - Phoenix
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Phone: 6022291289
- Payment Options:
- Cuisine: American
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
A word from Humble Pie - Phoenix
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Humble Pie - Phoenix reviews from OpenTable diners
9 reviews since May 4, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (5)great for lunch (5)neighborhood gem (5)kid-friendly (4)late-night find (3)great for outdoor dining (3)fit for foodies (2)great for brunch (1)special occasion (1)romantic (1)Show More
- Great Phoenix LocationOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/26/2014I met friends after work at Humble Pie in downtown Phoenix and we had a great time. The food was delicious - the 4 of us split a margarita pizza and a giant pretzel. A few of us had cold beer, a great glass of white wine, and the sangria was perfect. We made it in time for happy hour, which make everything taste even better. The service was perfect, giving us plenty of time to chat and order when ready. I would recommend Humble Pie any time - lunch, happy hour, or dinner.Special Features:
- thursday date nightOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/10/2014I had made reservations and when I got there, I noticed there was enough tables. The mentioned it to the host and gave me a weird look and sat us down. The waiter then came over and got our drink order and later your dinner order. After that however she kept coming around, granted its good a waiter comes around and checks our level of waters or our needs but this gal to me kept coming more than what she needed to. But the food was great. It was something different to try.Special Features:
- Great time4ELovesFoodDined on 5/15/2014Really enjoyed my visit and meal. I will tell all my friends about this wonderful place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- awsomefabulousDined on 5/11/2014great dining experience staff was nice food was awsomeSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 9 reviews are from the Humble Pie - Phoenix reviews archive.
- Great food, service, and valueNursepoetDined on 5/1/2014We went on Thursday "date night" and were amazed by the quality and quantity of food we got for 20 dollars. Great toasted ravioli app, salads and a pizza which we took home leftovers. Our server and service was outstanding~Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First ImpressionsirishladyDined on 4/25/2014Great Place, good food, service and prices. Love the Express lunch menu and the Date Night (Thursday) Menu. Something on the menu for everyone.Special Features:
- Great lunch!DeejeDined on 4/17/2014Met out-of-state friends for lunch and had the special=9" pizza(large variety to choose from) and a half salad(nice choice of gourmet salads) all for $9.95. Service was great and noise level low enough for us to have good conversation. Would definitely return. It was happy hour too, so beer was $2.50.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Was not overwhelmedlmurphycphtDined on 4/9/2014My group and I were really looking forward to our dinner but unfortuneately we were dissapointed. The service was so-so and the food, well, the same. I ordered the BBQ Pizza and you would have thought I ordered a bacon Pizza as you could not taste the BBQ at all. If you sit outside you are basically sitting on a very busy street so very noisey.Special Features:
- First VisitQM2UDined on 3/14/2014Recommended by others - definitely going back! Went at lunch time, got an awesome salad PLUS a good sized pizza for under $10... both were delicious!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Happy place for a family birthdayBeckyDined on 3/11/2014We went early enough we really didn't need a reservation. We ate outside which was very pleasant. Our waitress was outstanding -very patient, knowledgeable, and helpful no matter what we requested. SHe offered the cookie with ice cream but the birthday girl (my 85 year old mom) said she'd eatn too much already. We usually try to go here -my husband and I - on date night Thursdays. It is our favorite place to enjoy the food and the service. Keep up the good work. Wish you guys had a place inTempe.Special Features:
- Gift CardFunDateNiteDined on 2/13/2014I received a gift card for Humble Pie. We went for a Birthday and enjoyed everything there was about the place. From the great food, wine list, and ambiance. Great, Great, Place. Nice for Date Nite. Had a blast, the chopped salad, OMG!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good PizzaJulieVIPDined on 1/21/2014We really enjoyed the pizza, the wings weren't bad, and the soup was delicious! We will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not Disability FriendlyJonathanDined on 10/6/2013Upon arrival I found their only Disabled Parking place full of Milk Crates and Garbage Cans. When I ask to speak to the Manager a young lady, claiming to be the Shift Manager came to the table. When I told her about the Disabled Parking situation she said she was not in charge of the parking lot, and pointed out there were some spaces about 100 feet from the door that were empty -- yet we were the only ones in the restaurant. When I discussed ADA and City of Phoenix parking regulations she just stood there. Finally, as we got up to leave, the Bartender went out back to clear the Disabled Parking Space ... it was too little response, and it was way too late.