Humble Pie - Peoria
15703 N 83rd Avenue
Peoria, AZ 85382Neighborhood:
PizzeriaPrice: $30 and under
Humble Pie - Peoria
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://humblepieusa.com/
- Phone: 6233342700
- Hours of Operation:
Daily: 11:00am - 3:00pm
Monday - Saturday: 3:00pm - 10:00pm; Sunday: 3:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Pizzeria
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, Wine
A word from Humble Pie - Peoria
Humble Pie is a locally owned and operated restaurant specializing in wood fired pizzas. We feature a large selection of pizzas as well as appetizers, salads, sandwiches, pastas and desserts. We have a diverse wine selection and both draft and bottled beers including many local favorites.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Humble Pie - Peoria reviews from OpenTable diners
13 reviews since May 23, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
great for lunch (10)neighborhood gem (7)great for outdoor dining (6)good for groups (6)kid-friendly (5)fit for foodies (4)special occasion (3)hot spot (3)great for brunch (2)late-night find (2)romantic (2)scenic view (1)notable wine list (1)vibrant bar scene (1)Show More
- Matt was greatXaniDined on 8/9/2014We had Matt as our waiter and he was great! He made the night fun and was very friendly. He suggested great wine ideas as well as food.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/12/2014The food was great and the service efficient and friendly. We were not rushed.....we hung out for a while to talk. It was an overall great experience.Special Features:
- Must try!!NicoleeDined on 7/3/2014LOVE LOVE LOVE this place! Best date spot yet :) the food and service were spectacular! Would recommend to anyone!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great menu and everything yummy!DottCommDined on 6/28/2014This was our first time eating at Humble Pie. Menu had lots of awesome pizza options - different but all sounded good. And then sandwiches, salads, soups, and appetizers. We arrived at happy hour and our cocktails/beers were truly low priced! Four of us were there and we all ordered something different and shared and were all pleased! Our waiter was also very positive and truly smiling, checked on us a number of times, and quickly responded to everything we requested. We'll be back again soon!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 23 reviews are from the Humble Pie - Peoria reviews archive.
- ladies night outnursesDined on 5/22/2014Food fresh tasting. Interesting combinations. Great service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A great experiencetazinazDined on 5/11/2014We visited Humble Pie on Mother's Day. We've dined at this location several times and it's always been a positive experience. On Mother's Day they were giving FREE pizzas to mother's. How amazing is that? We tried the Signature Sausage pizza this time and we decided it's our new favorite. I also had a cup of their delicious butternut squash soup and, because their happy hour starts at 11am for drinks, I indulged in a raspberry lemon drop martini. The service was flawless and the atmosphere was festive.Special Features:
- Awesome Experience!eyespyDined on 5/8/2014We went to Humble Pie to celebrate my birthday and our friends anniversary. The weather was great so we decided to sit outside. Great food and the service we had by Todd was amazing. Definately recommended and will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, nice lunch spotFoodFanDined on 4/23/2014The food was great. Everybody in our party of 8 loved their food and the service was excellent. Overall, we really enjoyed the experience. It was a little loud so I wouldn't call it a romantic spot but definitely great for a couple or group of friends.Special Features:
- Treated like Family!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/20/2014We love eating at Humble Pie - Peoria because they go out of their way to make us feel welcome. Matt and Mikey take the time to engage diners and go out of their way to see that our dining experience is always excellent. The patio is an extra treat at sunset!!! The FOOD is expertly prepared from the house made mozzarella cheese to their wonderful selection of pizzas. Don't forget the pizza cookie because it is the best.Special Features:
- Great findSteveDined on 4/5/2014Wonderful for dinner or lunch. Arguably the best pizza crust in the area. Innovative use of toppings.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not bad pizza, was hoping for betteGusGDined on 3/27/2014No a bad place as long as you don't mind have almost non-existant cheese on your pizza (I ordered extra cheese also). The pizza sauce was excellent!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I feel like the place wasTiffrocksDined on 3/26/2014I feel like the place was a little over priced. I was excited about getting sung to for my birthday but apparently that's not some thing you guys have. I also wish there was a bit more variety of food to choose from not just pizza. Also the pizza was really hard to eat because the topping all fell off before I could take a bite. The bread is waaaay too thin. Over all it was ok, I probably won't return because the prices definitely don't match the quality.I would recommend this to a friend.
- We ordered BLT and a mozzarellaLitaliaDined on 3/21/2014We ordered BLT and a mozzarella caprese sandwiches with fries. The food was excellent and tasteful. The fries were crispy and coated. We enjoyed Happy Hour with great choices and savingsSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great pizza! Super service.LouieDined on 2/7/2014Great pizza! Super service. Very convenient to stop before/after a movie or ball game.Special Features:
- deliciousnesscassandraDined on 2/5/2014Humble Pie has unique pizza offerings and the roasted olives were delicious. We celebrated my daughters 18th birthday and they made a fabulous chocolate chip cookie with ice cream for her. Matt was a fantastic server and very engaged and knowledgeable regarding the menu. We enjoyed our dinner and the service and will certainly go again. Thanks!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Liked what we were able to eatJoJoDined on 1/25/2014Tried Humble Pie for the 1st time Saturday night. Really enjoyed the unique hot drummettes. Shortly after our pizzas arrived, there was a medical emergency in the restaurant that my group helped with. We were unable to finish our dinner as the restaurant was cleared by the police and fire dept. I would like to go back to try the pizza again. I think I got through half a slice but with the chaos, I honestly don't remember.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BlandPicklesDined on 1/25/2014My boyfriend and I both had the pizza, which was bland. The chicken tasted like canned chicken. The parmesan fries were too salty to eat. We thought we'd try a new pizza joint, but were very disappointed. We won't be going back
- We enjoyed our dinner there,MimiDined on 1/24/2014We enjoyed our dinner there, but the noise level was so loud we had a hard time hearing each other and our server. The other problem is parking, very difficult to find a spot, some of our friends had to park at the ball park. The food was great and had a really pleasant server.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- food was goodlasvegas06Dined on 1/24/2014The food was good and the alcoholic drinks were great!! Service was a little slow, took server 15-20 to come take our food order, and then from there it took about another 45-60 minutes for our 2 pizzas to come. Happy hour was just ending so that is what we contributed to the slow service. So if you dont have 2+ hrs to spare I just recommend not going during happy hour. Not a deal breaker for me so we will probably return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Tasty & ComfortableCinbenDined on 1/18/2014Humble Pie is a great neighborhood restaurant with great good, great service and a lovely outside patio for dining.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- good foodannaDined on 1/10/2014The food was very good we had made a reservation for 7 pm and were seated right way which was nice since it was very busy when we got there and the waitress was very nice only thing is that we had to wait for silverware due to that they had to wash them even thou our food had already been served to us.Special Features:
- Our family came in for myOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 12/24/2013Our family came in for my wife's birthday on Christmas Eve, and the food, service, etc was great. We've done this before, and we will probably do it again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not impressedBpetreeDined on 11/9/2013The waitress was good once she came to our table, but we waited for a while before even getting a menu. Ordered a pizza that showed up with burnt crust and very little toppings, barely enough cheese to cover the sauce. The only good part of the meal was the chocolate chip cookie with ice cream and the football game on the tv.
- Just.....eh.ClintonRDined on 11/8/2013Humble Pie was a chance taken. Somewhere to eat for the area I was in. Place was noisy and under staffed. Our waiter was very friendly, but had too many table,. so it was slow getting food and drinks. I wasn't overly impressed with the food, but not grossed out either. The way I would look at it is that I wouldn't not go again, but I am not running back to the place either. Just, nothing stood out.Special Features:
- Great night with friendsAmo22Dined on 10/19/2013I had to choose the place. I knew the kids liked pizza, and Humble Pie had good pizza with choices adults would love, too. I was the only person who had ever been, so I was a bit nervous. Humble Pie had our table for 8 ready to go early. The service was outstanding, and EVERYONE (even the kids) loved their food! We tried a bit of everything: different pizzas, salad, pasta, and even the yummy desserts. Dining there was a great experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 1st time but not the lastSuperstarDined on 10/18/2013Humble Pie was a good stop for a quick early dinner before heading downtown for a show at the Hardrock! Very friendly and helpful server. We ordered a couple of items from the happy hour menu; Peperoni Pizza, fries and also Donnut holes. The holes were great but the crust of the pizza was very bland, kind surprise to be honest. However, th overall experience was great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Burnt letdown5donersDined on 9/7/2013Went with 2 of my kids one had spaghetti Served with burnt garlic toast . My son and I had pizza great flavor couldn't enjoy the crust it was burnt. When I spend 15 dollars on a small pizza for 2 I expect them to pay attention to quality. Disappointed in quality if food and service did not fee like I got. My money's worth.Special Features: