Humble Pie - Kierland
6501 E Greenway Pk.
Scottsdale, AZ 85254Neighborhood:
PizzeriaPrice: $30 and under
Humble Pie - Kierland
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://humblepieusa.com/
- Phone: 4809982199
- Hours of Operation:
Daily: 11:00am - 3:00pm
Monday - Saturday: 3:00pm - 10:00pm; Sunday: 3:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Pizzeria
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, Wine
A word from Humble Pie - Kierland
Humble Pie is a locally owned and operated restaurant specializing in wood fired pizzas. We feature a large selection of pizzas as well as appetizers, salads, sandwiches, pastas and desserts. We have a diverse wine selection and both draft and bottled beers including many local favorites.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Humble Pie - Kierland reviews from OpenTable diners
15 reviews since May 1, 2014
- Ambiance3.8Noise LevelModerate
kid-friendly (9)great for lunch (8)neighborhood gem (7)great for outdoor dining (6)good for groups (5)fit for foodies (4)special occasion (1)Show More
- Beyond ExpectationsKennyGDined on 8/9/2014What comes to mind when you think of a pizza place and a bar? Humble Pie exceeds that image and should be considered a fine food restaurant! Our waitress took the time to explain the ingredients in various dishes and to rate the various wines our party considered. Food and service were great! When they didn't serve ginger ale or root beer, our waitress suggested coke and I said jokingly, "What about cherry coke?" She replied, "I can make it" and her cherry coke was better than the cherry coke from Coca-Cola plus it had real cherries on top! She got a good tip from me and she can expect to see us back there again soon! While it was our first time at Humble Pie, it won't be our last.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Date night was great nightAZkimDined on 7/17/2014The date night special was great way to try a variety of dishes offered and at an awesome price. Perfect amount for two. Not the most romantic setting with close tables and high lighting but great food.Special Features:
- Scottsdale JGMJSMAZVIPDined on 5/23/2014ALL Humble Pie restaurants are absolutely terrific; worth the drive if there is not one located in your neighborhood area..pizza does not get ANY better!Special Features:
- DissappointingOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 5/10/2014Had high hopes for Humble pie-very dissapointing!! No flavor in their food!! Nice patioSpecial Features:
- The following 11 reviews are from the Humble Pie - Kierland reviews archive.
- Monday had live music. wasOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/24/2014Monday had live music. was a little loud to have a conversation.Special Features:
- Never humbleGEMSTONEVIPDined on 2/13/2014The pizza is always really good. The service can be a little spotty at times but never bad. Always a good value.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- better thanJim7VIPDined on 1/29/2014So, in my humble opinion this Humble Pie is better than the one at Desert Ridge - the food is better - just sayin. Try the shrimp pizza - it's different and it's good. The Caesar salad needs some work but it's better than the one at Desert Ridge which really needs some work. I mean come on - it's a salad - you're already making a decent profit margin on any salad but to skimp on a Caesar salad is just wrong. Good service. Good pizza.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic pizzashellfishDined on 12/17/2013I've been twice and ordered different pizzas - it just gets better with each visit. The sauce had the taste I remember from my very first slice of pizza in 1955 when we moved from Georgia (pizza non-existent then) to Arizona. OMG - it's too close to my house!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Mixed BagProfJFDined on 11/17/2013I have written a very thorough review on Yelp. I suggest readers refer to that review. It is the one that discusses the party that had assembled to watch Family Feud.
- GreatNicoleDined on 11/11/2013Notably great service, wonderful food, nice ambience inside (same as almost all restaurants around here, doesn't look like much from the outside), one of our 2-3 favorites for pizza and/or family dinner night. Would make a great casual dinner date place too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Slice of Humble PieScottsdaleDinerVIPDined on 9/23/2013We arrived and were seated promptly. The kids were given crayons and a menu to draw on. The waitress was nice and able to answer our questions as we were first timers here. Unfortunately, after we ordered, a guy set up with a microphone and guitar and started playing. As it is a relatively small space, it got very loud and we were not able to converse. Our waitress was very understanding and packed up our order to go and advised us that the guitarist is only there on Mondays which is strange as it conflicts with MNF. We noticed several other groups hurrying up their meal and requesting checks once he started playing. When we got home, we ate our pizzas and they were delicious. We will definitely be back, just not on a Monday.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OkraceloverVIPDined on 9/20/2013First time at this location. Tables were too close together; our table felt like it was in the aisle. I love the Burrata app usually, but this time the tomatoes were not ripe and that impacted the quality. Pizza was good but small and expensive. But good beer on tap. Be warned that this is not a place for a quiet conversation or a romantic dinner--very loud with lots of small kids.
- The pizza was great. We triedsmartblVIPDined on 9/15/2013The pizza was great. We tried the meat lovers and the shrimp... would definitely get both again. This is a small place in a strip center close to Kierland....
- Great Neighborhood SpotaguthartDined on 9/2/2013Went for a casual dinner and was pleasantly surprised to get live music. Service was friendly and attentive. The food was really good and priced well. A new favorite.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very good experienceLuv2wineDined on 8/31/2013We received excellent service throughout the evening. Great food. Great service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.