Humble Pie - Desert Ridge
21050 N Tatum Blvd, #110
Phoenix, AZ 85050Neighborhood:
PizzeriaPrice: $30 and under
Humble Pie - Desert Ridge
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://humblepieusa.com/
- Phone: 4805022121
- Hours of Operation:
Daily: 11:00am - 3:00pm
Monday - Saturday: 3:00pm - 10:00pm; Sunday: 3:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Pizzeria
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, Wine
A word from Humble Pie - Desert Ridge
Humble Pie is a locally owned and operated restaurant specializing in wood fired pizzas. We feature a large selection of pizzas as well as appetizers, salads, sandwiches, pastas and desserts. We have a diverse wine selection and both draft and bottled beers including many local favorites.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Humble Pie - Desert Ridge reviews from OpenTable diners
15 reviews since May 26, 2014
- Ambiance3.9Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (9)great for lunch (7)great for outdoor dining (6)kid-friendly (4)fit for foodies (4)vibrant bar scene (3)good for groups (2)hot spot (2)great for brunch (1)late-night find (1)romantic (1)notable wine list (1)Show More
- ServiceazcanardsVIPDined on 8/26/2014We were provided excellent service by Loren, our waiter. Very professional and personable. We definitely will return.Special Features:
- good pizzaGraceVIPDined on 8/15/2014Good food but way to noisy. Can not hear anyone at the table without shouting
- Humble Pie that's not so HumblekiraesqDined on 8/5/2014I had never heard of this restaurant but met an old friend there for lunch. They had a "Lunch Express" that was a good value and very tasty. I liked that you could pick any pizza and any salad (or soup) off this menu. The shrimp pizza I had was great -- garden salad nothing particularly special, but fine. The only thing I would have preferred was a selection of crusts, which if they had a choice, I didn't see it. But excellent and plan to go back.Special Features:
- Great service!teresarnDined on 7/21/2014We had attentive service from our waiter. He was on top of our needs, made good food suggestions and was very friendly. We will be back!Special Features:
- AwfulFood4thoughtDined on 7/2/2014The noise was deafening. The air conditioner was not on and the restaurant was stifling. The tables were packed together. The food was not prepared as ordered. The server had way too many tables. I even broke a tooth on an olive pit on the pizza. I will never go back.
- Never disappointssherryshoes1VIPDined on 6/29/2014Their wedge salad is huge, and very good. Only thing I would add is crumbled bacon, which is typically on a wedge. Pizza good as usual. And rock shrimp appetizer was delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great FoodJBrittDined on 6/28/2014Great food. However, it was 108 degrees outside and they has all the windows open, it was so hot in there. Plus, we reserved a table on OpenTable and they did not have our reservation when we got there.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First Visit but NOT my Last!MTinPHXDined on 6/27/2014I live and work very close to Humble Pie, but haven't had the opportunity to experience it. I am very impressed with their food and service! The only thing I'm sorry about was that it's taken me so long to try them out! Will be a regular place to go.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love Humble Pielovepizza4Dined on 6/15/2014We have been going to Humble Pie for years. The pizza is always great, as are the happy hour drink specials. Kids eat free on Sunday is great for the budget and our kids love them. We also love the outside patio.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 15 reviews are from the Humble Pie - Desert Ridge reviews archive.
- NiteoutformeDined on 5/23/2014Atmosphere was fine...food came before the cocktails...weird. Salad was ok...waitress was very nice,
- Great Pizza!sherryshoes1VIPDined on 5/11/2014I frequent Humble Pie often. The pizza is always outstanding, and they offer many different varieties. Their crust is made the way pizza crust should be made!Special Features:
- great for girl timePkatDined on 4/29/2014Had a great time with my girlie. Private enough to chat about whatever, but not so private to enjoy chatter at the other tables. Great food and drinks that are priced just right. Definately wll be bringing our spouses to "Date Night" on ThursdaysSpecial Features:
- Why make a Res?OpenTable Diner Since 2002Dined on 4/18/2014I made a reservation so that my 9 year old son would not have to wait. He is not very patient. We arrived on time and were advised that we had a 15 minute wait, the same as if I had not made a reservation. We were given the alternative of sitting at the Pizza Bar which i accepted. The bar was cramped, or pizza slipped over it. The lack of a table as reserved diminished my dining experience.
- Patio was crowded and theOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/6/2014Patio was crowded and the speaker was right above our head. The music was too loud, couldn't have a conversation. The waitress didn't write anything down when taking our order for 3 people. We ordered the Thursday Date Night special which is 1 appetizer, 2 salads and 1 pizza. We were charged extra for the appetizer, but I never saw the waitress again after I noticed the error. We also ordered a second pizza which came out wrong. We chose not to wait for the right pizza.Special Features:
- For SeniorsNormaDined on 1/29/2014Really comfortable for couple or foursome dining. We sat on the patio, and the heaters made it good temperatre, plus the noise level was better away from the bar. My tuna sandwich was awesome. Loved the olives compliment.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great thin crust pizzaJim7VIPDined on 1/21/2014Consistently very good thin crust pizza and service. Very casual. Plenty of various pizzas and other dishes on the menu. Go!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- darn good pizzaJim7VIPDined on 1/9/2014If you're a thin crust pizza person go to Humble Pie. Interesting choices of pizzas and other items on the menu. Service was excellent. "Date night" every Thursday from 6 to whenever is a deal.Special Features:
- DisappointedArizonaVIPDined on 1/5/2014After reading so many great reviews we were very disappointed by this place. The bearded server we had was terrible. Zero personality and came across cocky. The pizza was fine, but the service ruined it for me.
- Fantastic Happy HourStaz13Dined on 12/1/2013Absolutely love their pizza. They have a wonderful happy hour every day with a great selection of menu items. The servers area always attentative and make sure that you are enjoying your dining experience.Special Features:
- good but...Jim7VIPDined on 11/20/2013So, this place is good to v. good. The menu is more than just pizza. It's certainly kid friendly and all the good and not so good that comes along with that. Specifically, the soup came to the table warm at best. Waiter did the right thing and took it back and had it heated. Pizza came out missing an ordered topping. Waiter did the right thing and took the pizza off the bill. So, 2 of 3 things ordered had issues but at least they tasted good. I was there on a Wednesday and although the place was busy it wasn't Fri/Sat evening busy so no real excuse for not getting stuff right the first time but then again I don't think folks go there expecting a 5 star dining experience. Having said all that - I'd go back.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Pizza - and Happy HourOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 10/13/2013We tried four different kinds of pizzas. They were all great. The lunch specials and the happy hour specials are such a bargain. This thin crust creative pizza restaurant demanded a repeat visit in the same week we visited Phoenix.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nothing wrong with the pizzasmartblVIPDined on 9/27/2013Nothing wrong with the pizza and also nothing spectacular with the pizza.
- good foodjoan111Dined on 9/26/2013the inside dining was dark and loud--- but the food was great--- If you want to talk with your friends I would suggest theoutside dining ... will try againSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- UnimpressedRoooVIPDined on 9/23/2013I have been here a few times, as the location is great, and an easy meeting spot for those of us working in North Scottsdale. I have tried pizza, salads, and appetizers. Everything has been acceptable. I was tired of pizza, and thought I would try a burger. I know, odd at a pizza place. But, it turned out the best thing I have had at Humble Pie. Burger- yum! Ordered it rare, and they nailed it perfectly. Excellent quality meat, and tasty sauce. It came with a side salad, which was a HUGE disappointment. The salad consisted of Costco lettuce, dumped out of the bag, with some ranch drizzled on it. Not a single tomato, cheese, onion, crouton- nothing. Think I have given up on this place.