Hugo's Cellar - Four Queens
202 Fremont St
Las Vegas, NV 89101Neighborhood:
Four Queens Hotel & Casino
ContinentalPrice: $50 and over
Hugo's Cellar - Four Queens
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.fourqueens.com/
- Phone: (702) 385-4011
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Sunday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Continental, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Butch Lidgett
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Cross Street: 3rd Street and Casino Center
- Public Transit: The Deuce and the Ace strip buses drop off is on Casino Center Drive adjacent to the Four Queens Hotel and Casino and pick up is on Casino Center Drive adjacent to Binion's Gambling Hall
- Parking: Valet
- Parking Details: Valet is located at front entrance of the hotel off of the 3rd Street Cul-de-Sac Self parking is located off of Carson Street between 3rd Street and Casino Center Drive (please bring parking ticket for restaurant validation).
A word from Hugo's Cellar - Four Queens
Hugo's Cellar is a romantic setting for gourmet dining, perfect for all occasions. Ladies are greeted with a long-stemmed rose and welcomed to a warm and gracious atmosphere by our attentive staff. The classic old-style Vegas menu features a table side salad included with all entrees, featuring black Angus beef, veal, duck chicken, flown-in-fresh seafood and numerous classics, all served with seasonal vegetables. Finish your meal with our table-side flambeed desserts and our crowning delights of white and dark chocolate dipped strawberries, apricot and figs. Voted best gourmet room by The Best of Las Vegas Review Journal 2013.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
Hugo's Cellar - Four Queens reviews from OpenTable diners
337 reviews since July 24, 2014
- Ambiance4.7Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (273)romantic (263)notable wine list (131)fit for foodies (115)neighborhood gem (89)good for groups (72)late-night find (30)hot spot (26)kid-friendly (5)great for brunch (3)great for outdoor dining (2)great for lunch (2)vibrant bar scene (2)scenic view (1)Show More
- Great PlaceOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 11/19/2014great place the food and service is excellent. I would recommend for an great experience. Overall the prices are good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AwesomeOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/19/2014When ever I visit Las Vegas, I make it a must to plan one night out to go to dinner at Hugos Cellar. This place never disappoints me. This time I had the Filet and Shrimp Aux Poivre. It was amazing. Cant wait for my next trip to this place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Overall GREAT experience.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/18/2014Great experience. The waiter Eric was the best. From being seated to the end of the meal was great. The price was also very reasonable. The prime rib was excellent. Would recommend to anyone looking for a great steak house.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Don't miss this restaurant while in Vegas!chdskDined on 11/17/2014Every time we're in Vegas we make a point about stopping by Hugo's Cellar in Four Queens and this time did not disappoint either. Excellent wine list and the food is amazing. I did the Lobster Medallions and they are out of this world.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- This is a wonderful restaurant!MNHH1234Dined on 11/15/2014This is a must-go restaurant. I have never received that level of service at any other restaurant I have gone to - and I have gone to many great restaurants. My friend and I had the Beef Wellington and the Prime Rib and they were both incredible. The entrees come with a table-side salad bar which was quite unique to me. Definitely make a reservation before you go - the place was packed!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hidden Gem in the CellarRhinopokerDined on 11/13/2014Old School Vegas with great food and fine service. Much more atmosphere than the sterile places on the strip. Prices are good for Vegas and a Rose for the Ladies.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- To be avoidedpattonDined on 11/12/2014Booked this place on a cabbie's recommendation. Lousy steak. Rushed by Maitre D. The ambience is great, but that's about it.
- ImpeccableedmkevinDined on 11/12/2014Definition of fine dining. Extraordinary service and attention to detail. Outstanding food. Truly fit 4 Queens & Kings. Hugo's is THE reason to visit Fremont Street in old downtown Las Vegas! Don't miss it.....Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- fantastic find!!!kc03Dined on 11/10/2014Awesome place, excellent service & food!!! Fantastic find on fremont street at the 4 queens. I been here 3 times & have loved it each time!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 11/10/2014My husband and I dined here for our 2 year wedding anniversary.. Now when it comes to steakhouses I am super picky because I work for one.. But I must say it was a great experience. We were about a half hr early but they sat us anyways. We were then approached by a server named Victor that was super outgoing. We ordered with another server that was very brief and not super personal. We loved the table side salad that was prepared by Victor with all his great jokes and comments. My husband had the prime rib that he said was delicious but a little undercooked. I had the seafood trio that was good. We were then brought the dessert that comes with the meal. And on top of they brought out a special anniversary chocolate pyramid. Great place!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 11/10/2014Wonderful service, amazing food and a very romantic atmosphere. When you dine at Hugo's you get a great experience for an excellent price.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- As good as I rememberedJustJaieDined on 11/10/2014It had been many years since I'd been to Hugo's, but my memory didn't fail me. Everything was just as I'd remembered -- romantic, delicious & special. Apparently my husband's beef Wellington had been over cooked, so we had to wait a few extra minutes for it to be redone before our entrees were served, the chef more than made up for the delay by sending out a delicious dessert as an apology at the end of our meal. Sea bass & the Wellington were the stars of the meal in my book.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hidden gemGonzaloDined on 11/9/2014Has been here for many years but gets overlooked by the strip. Staff is incredible from seating to serving. Their beef is delicious. Well worth the trip downtown.Special Features:
- hugosLuv2exploreDined on 11/9/2014Hugos has the best prime rib anywhere. I visit here frequently with my wife and friend every time I am in Las Vegas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Top of our list!westpoint1949Dined on 11/9/2014A friend of ours who used to live in Las Vegas recommended Hugo's Cellar to us, so we made a reservation on our last day there. My wife and had had a wonderful time! It was her Birthday that week and she was very impressed with the waiter staff and attention to detail. From the salad's - wines and entree's everything was superior! We had the chateaubriand and the lobster tails and filet minion were out of this world! We will always return to Hugo's on future trips to Las Vegas!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- TAMAN1Dined on 11/8/2014The best steakhouse around. The drinks are large and the service and knowledge of the staff is great. Full dinner and chocolate covered strawberrys A rose for the ladies.Special Features:
- Comparing Hugo's CellarGordonDined on 11/8/2014Although the least expensive, Hugo's doesn't measure up to the other three restaurants my wife and I went to during our recent LV trip; Eiffel Tower at Paris, Voodoo Steak House at Rios and Alize' at the Palms. In all three places the food was special, the views were unbelievable and the service outstanding. They are pricey compared to Hugo's, but special.
- First disappointing visitNosh1Dined on 11/8/2014Food was good, service was unusually horrible. At these prices you would expect 4 star service. Staff seemed very limited and disorganized.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful experienceHawkeyetravelerDined on 11/8/2014Excellent experience overall. Food, service and ambiance superb. We were off our reservation by 24 hr but the maitre de still graciously accomadated us. Will go back next time in VegasSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Everything is delish!!Knowgr8eatsDined on 11/8/2014This place is amazing in so many ways. The greeting/seating starts dinner off with a beautiful red rose. The service is impeccable. The crew is very knowledge in food, drink and history. Every dinner option is a winner and tastes amazing. Every time I come to Vegas, I will come to Hugo's Cellers. It's the ultimate dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always great!!IshysanDined on 11/7/2014This is a great place to dine. Service and food are outstanding. A must for any Vegas visitors.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentRushVIPDined on 11/6/2014Hugo's will make you forget about Strip dining. My filet was up there with the best I have had on the Strip (I've been everywhere), but the tableside salad, cherries jubilee and impeccable service made it one of my best overall dining.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- beantownDined on 11/4/2014Very enjoyable evening with a good friend. Will use this restaurant again.Special Features:
- Great ServiceSHandLINCDined on 11/3/2014Hugo's Cellar is a great place to take customers that you want to impress. The steaks are the best and the service is exceptional. The salad cart give you several choices and they are all great.Special Features:
- 50th bdayDesertHouseDined on 11/2/2014I put a special note that it was my 50th birthday when I booked it on opentable. not a word or deed was said about it, until the salad guy heard that it was my 50th. i dont care, but i work at a hotel where we do care.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/2/2014I would recommend this gem to anyone the service was outstanding the food was delish.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/31/2014Great food and service!!! Will be going back next time in old town VegasSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/31/2014We come here every time we visit Las Vegas. We've been a customer there for 20 years?Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pleasant evening at Hugo'sdrs13Dined on 10/31/2014Went to Hugo's for dinner on Halloween. Fremont Street is a crazy place to be on Halloween. Hugo's was quiet and calm. The salad prepared table side was excellent. We had the seafood trio and it was a great choice. The Sea Bass was exceptional. The shrimp and crab cakes were very good. I look forward to ny return to Hugo's.Special Features:
- Always rely on Hugo's14foodiesDined on 10/30/2014Another excellent night with 14 of us visiting this time. John the wine waiter and taster made fantastic recommendations. Food was fabulous as was the complimentary salad and chocolate dipped strawberries. This was our 6th visit and yet again we were extremely happy and fulfilled.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 2nd time here!JukeBoxDined on 10/30/2014This is one of the best values in Vegas! Food is great and so is the atmosphere!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Does Not DisappointTiltDined on 10/30/2014This was our 3rd trip to Hugo's Cellar in last three years and it continues the high quality of food and service. The staff makes the extra efforts to ensure that all aspects of the dining experience come together for a great evening, with a blend of professionalism and humor. Our meals were excellent and the table side salad wonderful.Special Features:
- Definitely Go Here!VegasCamZDined on 10/30/2014I grew up here, so Hugo's was always that go-to place for special dates or events, but it's been a while. I took mom here for her birthday. I was so pleased when I walked in to see it still is as elegant as ever. The salad is still prepared right at your table, the Beef Wellington was outstanding. I've never had such a perfectly prepared fillet, mom had the Veal Oscar, they finished off the night with chocolate dipped strawberries. All in all it was the best dining experience we've had in quite a while. First class service, excellent food, truly unparalleled.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Service was so...so..GingerDined on 10/30/2014Great atmosphere, great food, nice atmosphere, but a little noisy. After being seated, it seemed like an eternity before anyone acknowledged our existence; asked to see wine list, that was untimely. Waiter and wine server were not at all personable however, the salad preparer was outstanding. The red rose, nice!Special Features:
- Never fails to pleasedhall854Dined on 10/27/2014This restaurant is a go to spot for special occasions or dining with clients.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Do Not Miss Hugo's!LocalFoodieDined on 10/26/2014Notwithstanding its location in downtown Vegas (in the "cellar" of the Four Queens Casino) and a somewhat dated décor, Hugo's excellent food and service makes this a not-to-be-missed dinner experience. It probably helps if you love steak; our filets were sizeable and perfectly cooked (something that even the best restaurants can't always accomplish). Entrees come with a salad (prepared tableside), vegetables, a starch, and a small dessert offering; you will not leave hungry. Finally, I can't say enough about the excellent and attentive service, including the expert guidance provided by the sommelier. We told him we wanted a Cabernet Sauvignon; after asking us only two questions he made the perfect recommendation--a "big, juicy" Cab!Special Features:
- Hugos CellarLuv2eatPittsburghDined on 10/26/2014What a hidden treasure on Freemont Street! Atmosphere was romantic and quaint. Service was excellent and food delicious. Table side salads made fresh were a nice touch, wine list was excellent, and our food was fabulous. This was my favorite dinner in Las Vegas. Can't wait to visit again...Special Features:
- AnniversaryOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/25/2014We had a great time, this was our second time after 15 years. We recommend it for any occasionSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- a favorite spotOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/24/2014an extra special experience, start to finish - just GO!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Old Las Vegas CharmValerieDined on 10/23/2014Hugo's Cellar was a place I read about on Trip Advisor and I am glad I did. I have been to Freemont Street several times and never knew it existed. It is downstairs in the Four Queens Casino. The ambience and service are just impeccable, as well as the food! They make several entrees table side which is quite nice. The host and bartender were very friendly and our servers were very attentive. If you are looking for a relaxing evening with wonderful food, you won't be disappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.