Hugo's Cellar - Four Queens
202 Fremont St
Las Vegas, NV 89101Neighborhood:
ContinentalPrice: $50 and over
Hugo's Cellar - Four Queens
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.fourqueens.com/
- Phone: 7023854011
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Sunday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Continental, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Butch Lidgett
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Cross Street: 3rd Street and Casino Center
- Public Transit: The Deuce and the Ace strip buses drop off is on Casino Center Drive adjacent to the Four Queens Hotel and Casino and pick up is on Casino Center Drive adjacent to Binion's Gambling Hall
- Parking: Valet
- Parking Details: Valet is located at front entrance of the hotel off of the 3rd Street Cul-de-Sac Self parking is located off of Carson Street between 3rd Street and Casino Center Drive (please bring parking ticket for restaurant validation).
A word from Hugo's Cellar - Four Queens
Hugo's Cellar is a romantic setting for gourmet dining, perfect for all occasions. Ladies are greeted with a long-stemmed rose and welcomed to a warm and gracious atmosphere by our attentive staff. The classic old-style Vegas menu features a table side salad included with all entrees, featuring black Angus beef, veal, duck chicken, flown-in-fresh seafood and numerous classics, all served with seasonal vegetables. Finish your meal with our table-side flambeed desserts and our crowning delights of white and dark chocolate dipped strawberries, apricot and figs. Voted best gourmet room by The Best of Las Vegas Review Journal 2013.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
Hugo's Cellar - Four Queens - Best Restaurants in Downtown ›
Hugo's Cellar - Four Queens reviews from OpenTable diners
348 reviews since June 27, 2014
- Ambiance4.7Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (285)romantic (279)notable wine list (136)fit for foodies (104)neighborhood gem (86)good for groups (72)late-night find (30)hot spot (26)kid-friendly (5)vibrant bar scene (3)great for outdoor dining (3)scenic view (2)great for brunch (2)great for lunch (2)Show More
- Hugo's is number one!OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 10/22/2014Third visit to HUGO'S and again just a wonderful experience. Great wine, food and staff made this evening so special. Especially when with four great old friends. Can not wait until we try this gem another time!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary RevisitedOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/20/2014We went back 19 years later and had another memorable meal. Its a great find Downtown and hope to go back again someday.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/19/2014Wonderful gem tucked into the 4 Queens in downtown Las Vegas. We make sure to dine at Hugo's whenever we are in Las Vegas (about once a year). Fantastic menu....lots of variety. I could make a meal of the salad alone!!Special Features:
- Victor, victor, victorbikerbabeVIPDined on 10/19/2014I hope you are lucky enough to go on a night when Victor is working. He makes an unbelievable table side salad and he's quite entertaining. We've been going to Hugo's for years and in fact went twice on this trip - that's how good it is! We had a great time, unbelievable food and a lot of laughs mostly with victor. GO TO THIS PLACE!Special Features:
- Another Great Dining ExperienceBodosDined on 10/18/2014Dining at Hugo's is a relaxing experience. Make sure you take your time with each course, drinks to coffee. The wait staff is excellent and will adhere to your wishes. Take your time, after all you came to dine not just to eat.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ClassyMaxterb1Dined on 10/18/2014The entree's are pricey, the average is 40-65 but that comes with a salad made table side which is awesome, various selection of breads, and dessert which is chocolate dipped strawberry's and dates. All women get a rose when you walk in which is classy. We go to Vegas once a year for 5 days and this is a must for dinner one night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Totally SurprisedFoodisusDined on 10/18/2014Normally when you go to a restaurant of this nature, everything is a la carte but here all your entrees come with potatoe and veggies. To start you get a huge basket of a variety of breads. They come around with a salad cart which is stocked with lots of goodies. And for dessert, chocolate covered strawberries, apricots and figs.....unheard of. So worth the price! The food was excellent and so was the service. We had nothing to complain about. Now to decide when we will go back.Special Features:
- Special night outMichiganconnieVIPDined on 10/17/2014Our return visit to Hugo Cellars failed to disappoint a group of good friends seeking an enjoyable evening out in Vegas. In comparing numerous higher end restaurants on the strip we felt Hugo's offered quality food with many options as well as a good value. With exception of the rack of lamb, which was difficult to maneuver everyone enjoyed their selections. The salad service, prepared individually and included with your entree is a nice feature.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Old SchoolLetseatDined on 10/12/2014I have been going to Vegas for many years and although I had heard of Hugos never tried it. Staying on the strip makes it difficult as the cab ride round trip is going to add $40 to the cost of the dinner. A friend told me that it was the best restaurant in Vegas and so I felt I had to go. The atmosphere is definitely old school, but attractive and clean. The service was outstanding. I had the rack of lamb for the main course. We also had the seafood bowl for 2 and the other party had the prime rib. In selecting wine, the list although not bad was not as extensive as i would have thought. The sommelier made a recommendation of a 2010 which was not badly priced. The wine was okay, but not a great one. Overall, I liked the restaurant.
- Great Steak DinnerSteakmanDined on 10/11/2014Great food and great unexpected courses throughout the meal. An always dining experience when traveling in Las Vegas. Very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExceptionalOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/11/2014If there would of been any part of the meal that we found not to our liking the service still would have placed it on our finest dinner list.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AnniversaryFoodieDined on 10/11/2014We celebrated our anniversary and really enjoyed our food, service and the experience. Thank you!Special Features:
- Exquisite Old Vegas Dining!VegasfoodieDined on 10/11/2014Hugo's Cellar remains one of the nicest restaurants in Las Vegas! We recently enjoyed a relaxing dinner with family members who were in Las Vegas for a reunion. As always, the service was friendly and impeccable and the food was delicious and perfectly prepared. If you are looking for a really intimate and exquisite dining experience, try Hugo's Cellar - you will be very happy!Special Features:
- Hugo"s CellarjhuffmanDined on 10/10/2014We have been coming to Vegas for years and this by far is the best dinning experience in Vegas. Enjoy the strip and the prices of the TV Chef's but it you want the most amazing food and service you must visit downtown to try Hugo's Cellar. 5 STAR PLUS PLUS PLUS.Special Features:
- Hugo's Cellarluv2gambleDined on 10/10/2014Fabulous food and service. We go for dinner there every time we're in Vegas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- HolliwoodDined on 10/10/2014The staff at Hugo cellar made my wedding night amazing. my husband and i are from houston known for the great food had a very romantic dinner with the staff treating us like royality, the food 5 star. could not have picked a more perfect place for a memorable night. thank you hugo cellar for making our wedding night spectacular!!!!Special Features:
- MKalagianDined on 10/9/2014In a word: EXCELLENT. Great food and service. My wife and I had the NY steak. Cooked to perfection. Make room for dessert. The bananas foster which is made table-side is the best!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Tripadvisor was right onsteakloverDined on 10/9/2014Hugo's was a pleasant surprise sine we had never dined there before. The staff very friendly and attentive and the steak was one of the best we've tasted. A nice quiet most enjoyable dinner.Special Features:
- Hugo's Cellar - FantasticsilkyladyDined on 10/9/2014Hugo's Cellar is an outstanding place to eat. The food is great, the service terrific, and for any occasion, whether special, or you are just in the mood for a fantastic meal, this is the place to go. Everything on the menu is great and they don't skimp on the portions. You will not be not be disappointed eating here.Special Features:
- My favorite in VegasBarbieDined on 10/8/2014The waiters have been there for 20 or more years. Martinis are served so that they stay cold. The salad is amazing and prepared table side. You will not leave hungry.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/8/2014The atmosphere and food were fabulous. We have enjoyed dining at Hugo's for the past 40 years. This evening we celebrated our 54th wedding anniversary and our daughters 48th birthday. Couldn't have asked for a better place to go for this special occasion. Thanks for a lovely evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Family reunionKalinsMommyDined on 10/8/2014Food was excellent as always, this is our 4th time here. Ambiance is romantic. Server was awesome! Can't wait to go back again.Special Features:
- Very Romantic and great valueDebiDined on 10/7/2014Fremont Street can be a little weird, but don't let that keep you from this great restaurant. The salad has been one of the best I have had and it's included with your steak! The red rose given to each female is a nice touch. Just make sure you park in the correct garage and get the ticket validated, otherwise you will pay for parking.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A great dining experience!PandorahDined on 10/7/2014What else can I say? Eat here! It was recommended to me by a co-worker and it did not disappoint!Special Features:
- Top notch food and serviceo2bADyerDined on 10/5/2014This restaurant is tucked away and not what we expected to find in this older hotel. The food and service leaves no room for improvement and is our "go to" spot for special occasions!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great experienceSkeeedaddyDined on 10/5/2014We were not disapointed. Always a specieal place to take out of town visitors. Great food, great service!Special Features:
- Old School VegasLushiousInLasVegasVIPDined on 10/4/2014My ex-husband took me to Hugo's on my first visit to Vegas in 1984 - now fast forward to 2014, no husband, I live in Las Vegas and I still put Hugo's on the "MUST" list for those who visit. The service is second to none, wine list is excellent (as are the semmeliers), and the food classic. I do love the red rose that is given to everyone woman. It is a nice, classic touch.Special Features:
- Like "Old Vegas" used to be...GREATJREEDDined on 10/4/2014This restaurant is one of the best in Las Vegas. The Manager, Richard, provided the ladies in our party with a rose as we entered, then checked on us throughout our vist to make sure everything was perfect, which is was. This restaurant is what old Vegas used to be. Customer service, high food quality and value is their priority. The staff is dressed in formal tuxedos and there is no casino noise to spoil the atmosphere. Watch the movie Casino and you will see the type of elegant dining you will receive here. Please dress appropriately when you dine here. This is not the place for shorts, tank tops, tee shirts or flip-flops. The Chateaubriand and Lobster for Two was outstanding and included everything from a table-side salad bar to dessert.Special Features:
- FabulousOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/3/2014This is the second time I have been here and the food and service was outstanding.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Romantic!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/3/2014From the moment you walk in you are greeted kindly. Ladies are given a long stem rose. Meals are several courses. Bread, salad made to order table side, small sorbet cone, dinner plate and lastly a dessert tray with chocolate covered strawberries, figs and apricots. My husband had a martini and it came in a standard glass, but also with an additonal small carafe with another glass or two. Old Vegas feel. The only complaint at our table was that our rib eye steaks were served on top of a bed of gravy. The gravy just was necessary with the nice cut of steak.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SpockDined on 10/3/2014Excellent in all areas . Will be back next visit to LAs VegasSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A RoseDarleneKDined on 10/1/2014From the red rose when you walk in, to the pleasant waiters, everything was first class. It was a little noisy at the bar, but it was all in fun & it did not bother us at all. The food (and there was plenty of it) was wonderful. I had the Salmon & my husband had a veal dish, both of which were superb! This is our 3rd visit to Hugo's and we will be back next time we go to Vegas.Special Features:
- Wonderful and consistentHappydinerVIPDined on 10/1/2014Year after year, visit after visit, Hugo's is at the top of my list. Great, great food. Entrees are superb. The salad. Geez. Always he best of each trip to Vegas!Special Features:
- A taste of Vegas.Gover100Dined on 9/29/2014This place is a proper dining 'experience'. Simple, honest menu offering classic dishes well prepared. Everything tasted great. One of the best steaks I have had in years at half the price of your 'named' or 'celebrity' chefs. The atmosphere is heightened by its depth! Dining in a windowless cellar sounds a little unappealing. This is not the case. It feels special - a touch of the prohibition period. It feels old time Vegas. It couldn't be more Vegas if Sinatra was dining at the next table! Even if 'downtown' doesn't appeal to you - Do not let that deter you from visiting Hugo's for dinner. Quintessentially Vegas. A trip highlight. To be repeated on our every future visit.Special Features:
- Fantastic food, great ambianceAnthonyFDined on 9/29/2014I have eaten at Hugo's Cellar a few times before, and it has always been fantastic. I took my wife here to celebrate her birthday. Food was amazing. The only thing that stopped me from giving it 5 stars was that the service seemed to be a little off this evening. We had two servers and an assistant. The assistant Diego, was extremely busy and was very courteous, but definitely overworked. As far as I could tell, he was working the entire restaurant. Our two servers seemed as though they wouldn't dare do anything the assistant should do, such as refill water or clear plates. The result was that our service was less than I had previously experienced at Hugo's and less than I expected from such a wonderful restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Old schoolJimLDined on 9/29/2014Hugo's Cellar is a breath from the old Las Vegas days. The setting is truly a cellar in a casino in the old part of Vegas. The rose presented to the ladies is a nice touch, but the dining, and the service is top shelf. Salad bar moved to your table and prepared fresh, wine list with a knowledgable server, and the entree prepared correctly offers a great dining experience. Don't miss out on the chocolate covered strawberries. They are a good finsih especially after the large portions have been served. Vegas and Hugo's Cellar will be a part of our Vegas experience everytime.Special Features:
- Quality Service and Food!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/28/2014As always, friendly service and great food! One of the best dining experiences I've had in Vegas.I would recommend this to a friend.
- the best in vegastonyDined on 9/28/2014you can only tell people to go as no words can be put down,7 star viva las vagasSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hugos is backjoegDined on 9/28/2014This place used to be fabulous then kind of lost their way for awhile. It's back...great food like the old days, quality was fabulous. Ambiance is always great and noise is unavoidable because...you're in a cellar. Definitely a special occasion placeSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One of the Best in Las VegasCovenantGirlDined on 9/28/2014This restaurant is definitely one of my favorites. The atmosphere is great, the food amazing and the waiters were attentive and professional. The salad is prepared at your table to your specification. The desserts are incredible and the waiter prepared the cherries jubilee at the table. It was one of the best restaurants we have visited in Las Vegas in four trips in 3 years. The staff have been there for years so you know when the staff stay it is a quality restaurant. Will be going back there in 6 months on our next trip. Looking forward to trying a different dish. I wish we had found this restaurant years ago on our first visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.