Hugo's Cellar - Four Queens
202 Fremont St
Las Vegas, NV 89101Neighborhood:
ContinentalPrice: $50 and over
Hugo's Cellar - Four Queens
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.fourqueens.com/
- Phone: 7023854011
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Sunday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Continental, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Butch Lidgett
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Cross Street: 3rd Street and Casino Center
- Public Transit: The Deuce and the Ace strip buses drop off is on Casino Center Drive adjacent to the Four Queens Hotel and Casino and pick up is on Casino Center Drive adjacent to Binion's Gambling Hall
- Parking: Valet
- Parking Details: Valet is located at front entrance of the hotel off of the 3rd Street Cul-de-Sac Self parking is located off of Carson Street between 3rd Street and Casino Center Drive (please bring parking ticket for restaurant validation).
A word from Hugo's Cellar - Four Queens
Hugo's Cellar is a romantic setting for gourmet dining, perfect for all occasions. Ladies are greeted with a long-stemmed rose and welcomed to a warm and gracious atmosphere by our attentive staff. The classic old-style Vegas menu features a table side salad included with all entrees, featuring black Angus beef, veal, duck chicken, flown-in-fresh seafood and numerous classics, all served with seasonal vegetables. Finish your meal with our table-side flambeed desserts and our crowning delights of white and dark chocolate dipped strawberries, apricot and figs. Voted best gourmet room by The Best of Las Vegas Review Journal 2013.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
- Diners' Choice WinnerRomantic
Hugo's Cellar - Four Queens - Best Restaurants in Downtown ›
Hugo's Cellar - Four Queens reviews from OpenTable diners
342 reviews since May 24, 2014
- Ambiance4.7Noise LevelModerate
romantic (287)special occasion (284)notable wine list (138)fit for foodies (89)neighborhood gem (82)good for groups (59)late-night find (31)hot spot (17)kid-friendly (6)great for outdoor dining (4)great for lunch (4)great for brunch (3)scenic view (3)vibrant bar scene (2)Show More
- A Gem!DrKLKBDined on 9/19/2014We had visited several years ago during a trip to Vegas and had fond memories...our second and most recent visit did not disappoint! The service and food are impeccable. We were treated like royalty from the rose at the door to the final goodbye and well-wishes. We will absolutely return during future trips to Vegas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/19/2014WE LIKED, AS YOU ENTER CELLAR IT WAS SO NET GOING DOWN STEPS AND THEN RECIEVING A RED ROSE! EVERONE WAS SO NICE ALWAYS THIER TO SERVE YOUR EVERY WANTS. WAITERS OUTSTANDING! SO KIND. FOOD WAS GREAT! COULD NOT FINISH. OVER ALL WE WERE VERY SATISFIED. THANK YOU ITS A GREAT PLACE TO DINE.Special Features:
- ServicelocaljohnDined on 9/18/2014What can I say??? From the minute we came in to the time we left we were treated like family. Service was impeccable. Food absolutely fantastic!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not our best visitOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/18/2014We have been to Hugo's many times and I am sorry to say this time was a little disappointing. My husband and I shared the rib eye and I even questioned the waiter about whether it actually was a rib eye. Very little fat which is what gives it flavor, therefore it was somewhat dry and lacked flavor. We ordered it med. rare and I would say it was med well. For $50+ and the $25 split charge we were not satisfied. And the Rose, who's idea was it to strip the leaves? The thorns, okay, but how dangerous are the leaves? I imagine we will give it one more try. Can't tell you how many people we have recommended Hugo's to, won't happen for awhile.Special Features:
- KenOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/17/2014Excellent as always! Always make it a point to dine at Hugo's no matter what hotel we are staying at.Special Features:
- Excellent- Hidden GemOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/16/2014Dont let the location scare you off. This restaurant is one of the best I have ever eaten in and th service over the top. I had the sea bass which was prepared with crab on the bottom and shrimp on top and was enough for two dinners. The salad bar comes to you with a waiter offering endless choices. Every lady gets a rose. AMAZINGSpecial Features:
- The food was exceptional.Hard2pleaseDined on 9/15/2014I would advice anyone out in Vegas to give Hugo's a visit. It was great in all areas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/14/2014This is the best restaurant ever!! Great food and great service!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing !!ClaudiaMarieDined on 9/13/2014This was the 2nd time I have been there and it will not be the last. The service was great. The food was beyond amazing and love the specialty drinks.Special Features:
- CU4DinrCU4DinrDined on 9/13/2014Excellent food... generous portions..... absolutely delicious.... a little pricey, but worth every penny!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A fabulous placeDressyDined on 9/13/2014We just visited Hugo's for the second time when we visited vegas again. It is an absolutely do not miss place to eat. IT IS NOT FOR KIDS. Kids have no place in vegas, but especially fremont st. Our waiter was Victor, this guy is the consumate waiter. He was great. What a great asset to Hugo's. Food and service are impeccable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A must spot to eatBoxergirlDined on 9/13/2014While visiting Las Vegas, we were told to stop at Hugo's. We were told we would not be disappointed...oh were they right! The previous night we went to another "so called" great steak house and when we went to Hugo's and ordered the same steak...Hugo's was sooo much better!! The drinks were excellent, service outstanding and the salad mixing was a different pleasant experience. Let's just sum it up, it will definitely be on the agenda for the next Las Vegas visit along with everyone I hear is going, I will be sure to tell them to make it a point to eat here. Thank again for all you do! Keep up the great work!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- More than meets the eye!JoeBDined on 9/12/2014Not to par as to what I have been at. However, the smallest details i have seen and noticed made it much more enjoyable and appretiative so much so I will remember its experience as long as the tops............really enjoyed it despite the fact it was not a Bartolotto or Picasso. I recommend it to all class of persons, whether it be a upscale or downgrade to some. It will charm all of you some way or another.Special Features:
- Great "old-school" steak houseDarinDined on 9/12/2014This was a great place to go for an "old-school" steak house experience. I REALLY liked the all inclusive dinner aspect, all dinners included appetizer, table-side salad prep, entree and desert. Price was very reasonable, about $55 for a nice streak dinner.Special Features:
- wonderful foodOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/12/2014Wonderful food, excellent service. Would definitely return next time in town.Special Features:
- Awesome!Kcastle82Dined on 9/12/2014This place is awesome!!!! I took my husband for a birthday dinner, while visiting Vegas. The service, food and ambiance was amazing! We felt that the price was well worth the meal and experience! Do not pass on the table-side salad! Delish! My husband said it was the best steak he has ever had!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Huge Dissapointment!MotorcityMike05Dined on 9/11/2014Took Wife for romantic dinner. Her only request was "somewhere nice with Beef Wellington" on the menu. Upon cutting into her's the wife realized the pastry portion of the Wellinton was still doughy and the steak VERY rare. My prime rib was one of the fattiest cuts that I have ever encountered. We seemed to have no less than 3 people waiting on us, yet none bothered to ask how our meal was. I would have had a 3rd glass of wine but never got the chance to order another. Had to basically tackel "a" server for the 2nd glass. The only high points were the salad prepared tableside and the shrimp cocktail. Hence the Fair score for Food. Sub-par food and service. Would not return nor recommend. Very dissapointed given all the choices we had!
- ExperiencemswittyDined on 9/11/2014I have dined at your restaurant several times over the years and have always enjoyed both the food and the atmosphere. My friends, however, did not all agree. They ordered a filet mignon and a veal chop and it was not tender and the chop was fatty. It had been a birthday celebration which I advised Hugo's over the phone and when I entered the restaurant. They forgot the Birthday. After dinner was finished I reminded the waiter and at that point he brought out some deserts. Too Late!!!!! Sorry but I have to say the truth.Special Features:
- Anniversary DinnerWeGoToHugosDined on 9/11/2014An expensive dining experience worth the price. This is our 2nd visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hugo's CellarGigi2014Dined on 9/8/2014My husband and I try to dine at Hugo's Cellar every time we are in Las Vegas. The food is always superb, the service is outstanding, and the restaurant has a great romantic ambiance and charm to it. The table side salad is delicious, as is the beautiful dessert tray which is served at the end of the meal. The beautiful long-stemmed rose given to every lady is also a wonderful plus!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very good but not outstandingbluejacket23Dined on 9/7/2014Although the food was very good, it was not "outstanding." The service was very outstanding! Very nice ambiance and a few special touches. We would go again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Restaurant in Las VegasrenomeDined on 9/7/2014We have been going to Hugo's Cellar For over 30 years. We visit Vegas once or twice a year and we always make a reservation at Hugo's. The food is excellent, with a nice selection of food options. The wait staff is fabulous, some have been there for many years. If you are making a trip to Las Vegas you have to go to the 4 Queens and dine at Hugo's Cellar.Special Features:
- Johnny44OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/6/2014The wait staff was excellent, especially victor who was also very entertaining! Food was great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- very pleaseddisappointedDined on 9/6/2014Very good food, nice size portions and very reasonable prices. The staff is very friendly make you feel very welcome.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- outstandingtopdrawerDined on 9/5/2014This is our second experience and it did not fail to meet all the same wonderful expectations that we had the first time. we will return. The staff is very knowledgeable and helpful in making our selection...Special Features:
- always perfecthugosfan13Dined on 9/5/2014Proposed to my wife at hugos 10 years ago and have gone every year since. Amazing service food and ambiance. Best spot in vegas hands down!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointedMeatloverDined on 9/5/2014After visiting Hugo's for 25 years we found it a disappointment this time. The food was cold and just seemed old. Aside from the bread basket and dessert tray, everything was just blah. Hope they get their act together because it WAS a jewel downtown.
- OLD VEGAS WITH EXCELLENT SERVICESteveCVIPDined on 9/5/2014My wife and I have been going to try Hugo's for a couple of years now and kept getting side tracked. We made it here recently and we are very glad we did. While it is a little pricey, the food is very good overall and the service excellent. This is a fine dining restaurant however, they make you feel welcome regardless of what you are wearing, what you order, or how you order it. All of our needs were met in a timely, professional, and friendly manner with no problems or issues that generally seem to crop up in even the best of restaurants. I highly recommend this location, especially if you want to go somewhere to celebrate a special occasion. (All women receive a de-thorned red rose when being seated.)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Thank you RichardVegas20xDined on 9/4/2014Richard the G.M. kept coming by our table and making us feel like we were the only table in Hugo's that night. which was quite busy too. As always when I get to Vegas at least once a year I stop in to eat at Hugo's and try to bring at least 2 guests who've never been to Hugo's and let them in on the best restaurant in Vegas! Period! Gene was serving us as well and made me feel welcome as he remembered me from the previous year which was my sister's 50 th. All in All a must go to place when anyone goes to Vegas! Also big THANKS to Richard for suggesting a great cab (Frank Family) to go with our meals.. I picked up two bottles before leaving Vegas!Special Features:
- WonderfulCbrooksDined on 9/3/2014The food was wonderful. The Best Service in town. The ladies loved their red rose.Special Features:
- The main course.KillerkittenDined on 9/3/2014The service was excellent. The lighting and presentation were fabulous. The rose was a nice surprise. The complimentary dessert was yummy. The only part I didn't enjoy was my main course. The sides were all great but my ahi tuna was tough. It was hard to cut through and didn't melt in your mouth like ahi tuna usually does. Loved the coffee with real cream. Overall a great experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pretty GoodFoodie123Dined on 8/31/2014Overall had a pretty good experience, definitely a place worth eating at if you are staying downtown, not sure it is worth the trip if you are staying at a strip property, prime rib was excellent, rib eye was just okay, staff was excellent and service was great, reasonable pricing compared to strip restaurantsSpecial Features:
- great service, decent prime ribeatingoutDined on 8/30/2014The service was above all others. I was celebrating an anniversary and the wait and floor staff were extremely attentive. My husband and I shared the prime rib (med rare). It was somewhat of a disappointment. It was a hearty slice with good flavors but was dry. Vegetables and sides were good. Complimentary anniversary dessert (chocolate mousse) was delicious!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I can't say enough about this placedrgncabeDined on 8/30/2014Amazing food, great ambiance and awesome staff. The Wine server was really cool and excellent to talk to, same with the rest of the staff. The place reminds you of somewhere were both old day Vegas elites and fancy mobsters met up, ate dinner and talked business. By far my most favorite restaurant in Vegas and alone it's completely worth the visit to Fremont street. The roses for the ladies was a very nice touch too. I had the Prime Rib and my lady had the Scallops and wow, huge portions and excellent flavor. Price was extremely reasonable for what you get. Will definitely come and eat again on our next trip to Vegas.Special Features:
- Great place for romantic diner.RomanticdiningDined on 8/30/2014The food, ambiance, service and price are unbeatable when all considered.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hugo's Cellar, Las VegasStairstostarsDined on 8/29/2014Drawing upon historic "old world" Las Vegas, Hugo's Cellar at the 4 Queens is a nostalgic trip to the era of Ben Segal and the boys of East Los Angeles whose influence created Las Vegas. The Miatre D' presents all ladies with a very long stemmed brilliant and hearty red rose which becomes the floral accent to the table. Tables are small, close and the room is noisy from guests heartily enjoying exquisitely prepared seafood and meats. I like that it was a dinner complete from salad, main course, vegetables and chocolate dipped fruits. The price was certainly a bargain compared to other high notice/chef driven restaurants on the strip. Parking was easy and free, adjacent to the hotel. Worth coming "downtown".Special Features:
- OUTSTANDINGKC54Dined on 8/29/2014Quiet, romantic and the service is outstanding. It has been years since I last visited. I was so happy to see it has not changed. You forget your in Vegas at Hugo's. The food and wine were excellent. It took me back to when Vegas was classy and not corporate.Special Features:
- Highest marks!NanmmmDined on 8/24/2014Great food served the way it used to be! Salad prepared table side. Fabulous chocolate dessert included. Even have châteaubriand and beef Wellington. Not proper atmosphere for children.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversarygreatfood33Dined on 8/23/2014This was the most amazing restaurant that we had ever eaten in, the food was so good that we had a food hangover the next day. I would so recommend this place when in Vegas for dinner. It beats anything we have here in Washington State the service was so great the waiters where amazing Thank you for such a great experience.Special Features:
- Wouldn't Do It AgainNoNoNoDined on 8/23/2014Co-Worker receommended it to us as a romantic 4-course dining experience. Since my wife is not a foodie I had to wait 5+ years before requesting it for my birthday. Had high expectations which this place didn't meet. Decor is old and still stuck in the 70's. Woman in party at table next to us was loud and obnoxious but allowed to carry-on because she was an obvious regular. My $53 steak took forever and was cooked wrong. My wife's sea bass looked like it was a frozen patty and crab cakes should have been named salt cakes. Our server V#@!e was confusing...we didn't know if he was our server or a corny actor. Waste your money somewhere elseSpecial Features: