Hudson Grille - Sandy Springs
6317 Roswell Road
Atlanta, GA 30328Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Hudson Grille - Sandy Springs
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.hudsongrille.com/
- Phone: (404) 554-8282
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: You can view our parties and events package at http://www.metrocafes.com/hudsongrille/hudsongrille-menu.aspx
A word from Hudson Grille - Sandy Springs
Hudson Grille Midtown offers 360-degree views for all of your favorite sporting events on our plasma screens and state-of-the-art sound systems. Hudson Grille is the perfect place to catch a game while hanging out with friends and family for food and drinks. Hudson Grille Sandy Springs also offers private party rooms capable of holding hundreds of people for your next special event.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Hudson Grille - Sandy Springs reviews from OpenTable diners
10 reviews since July 31, 2014
- Ambiance3.2Noise LevelEnergetic
good for groups (5)vibrant bar scene (3)great for lunch (3)neighborhood gem (2)hot spot (1)Show More
- Definitely for sports fans!OpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 11/7/2014Great restaurant for watching sports. Couldn't begin to count the number of TVs and all of the different broadcasts being shown. Truly a sports fan heaven. The food and service were very good but we just wanted to have a conversation and this is definitely not the place to do that. Very loud and we had to shout across the table to hear each other. Or you're limited to talking to only the person immediately next to you. Great for groups and sports fans.Special Features:
- Pub GrubOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 10/24/2014This is a good place to get some great food and liquid refreshment. It is not a place that I would go for a quiet conversation or a romantic dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good beerSatmoDined on 10/17/2014I was really pleased with the Beer selection. The food is OK for bar food, but I am looking for a place with a good bar and good food.Special Features:
- TOO LOUDKajenladyVIPDined on 8/28/2014Food was good, but the TVs were too loud. Had to almost scream to order and you could not have a conversation at the table without yelling at each other.
- The following 44 reviews are from the Hudson Grille - Sandy Springs reviews archive.
- Always goodrkb1970Dined on 7/25/2014We've been several times and the food/service is always good! Each time we tell ourselves that we need to come again soon! Definitely recommend.Special Features:
- Great sports-viewing spotmlsorrelVIPDined on 6/22/2014We headed over for World Cup watching and it was perfect for that -Special Features:
- Good Food. Moderate prices.AlbertTDined on 6/7/2014Good place to have food and drinks. Great TV sports scene. Service and speed of food delivery ok. Quality of food was good. I ordered a beer and when the bottle was brought, I was never asked if I wanted a glass even though my companion had asked for a glass for her beer. Deserts are not worth it.Special Features:
- Too long to get foodOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 5/20/2014We had a group of 9 but our food came out speradically and one person in our group got her food 15 minutes after everyone and it was the wrong order. Did not seem like they had it together and it was not that busy. I asked for my burger to be cooked Medium well and it was cooked medium. It is a good place to watch a game and for "bar food" but for a company lunch would not recommend this location.
- Mediocre food, questionable serviceATLdinerVIPDined on 3/21/2014The food here is middle of the road but that's exactly what I was expecting for a sports bar. The service was not good - when we got to the hostess stand and gave our name for the reservation, she told us they were on a 30-minute wait (there were at least 2-3 open tables). After talking to the manager, we were seated immediately but it seemed odd to explain the concept of reservations to a hostess. Also, once at our table, our appetizer was delivered with no plates, utensils or condiments. We had to wait almost 10 minutes for our waitress to check on us and realize we needed all of these things. Finally, one of our entrees was delivered with the wrong item on the plate. It's safe to say that I won't be going back here anytime soon!Special Features:
- Awesome ExperienceBdayWrongBdayWrongDined on 3/11/2014Amazing space with 3 Bars and TV's every where... Food was great and the service was outstanding.Special Features:
- Nothing but funKeshiaDined on 3/10/2014This was the first time a group of my coworkers and I went out together and we had so much fun. The waitress always checked up on us and even took pictures for us. Everybody food and drinks came out at the same time. The waitress told us the specials about the food and the drinks without us asking!!! We will be dining there again soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great sports barIJTBJJDined on 2/14/2014This place does what it does very well.. It is a great sports bar with a great menu and bar and has perfect coverage of TVs from any angle. Staff was a little distracted but very nice and did a good job after they got settled.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Had a group party in the afternoon.IntownGinnyVIPDined on 2/8/2014Had a group party in the afternoon. Nice group space.Special Features:
- surprisefamilyeatstogetherDined on 11/28/2013The Thanksgiving meal was surprise good. The waiter was very friendly and had solutions to many requests. Truly enjoyed it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great PlaceDPNissDined on 11/6/2013We really enjoyed it and unlike some places the online reservation process worked well and they were ready for us.Special Features:
- food consistently goodOpenTable Diner Since 2004Dined on 10/30/2013Always have great food and great service. Can get a bit too loud at times if sports are going on, but otherwise, it's fabulous!Special Features:
- Comfortable and relaxingMaduboVIPDined on 8/8/2013We enjoy Hudson's Grille. The food is consistent and good value. The service is good, and it's close to home.Special Features:
- Huge place with many entertainmentOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 5/29/2013Huge place with many entertainment options (pool tables, multiple big screen TVs, ping pong)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a favoriteHungryHippoDined on 5/14/2013Great food and can easily accommodate large groups for an outing. Even outside! Just make sure you use OpenTable for a reservation ahead of time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hudson Grille Brunch is a winner!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 5/12/2013We had 5 adults and two children, 3 and 5, and the food was absolutely magnificent. I have had lunch at Hudson Grille but never had the brunch. It is great! Very good variety and excellent unique dishes. The two Mothers in the group were very happy with the choice. This is also an ideal spot for group gatherings.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 1'st time there. Very nice.ArtSchultzVIPDined on 3/24/20131'st time there. Very nice. Will come back. Great place to take teen age grandchildren who love sports. Fabulous TV ( I counted 38 and I know I missed some in the back room.Special Features:
- Service was very slow, foodMapperDined on 3/1/2013Service was very slow, food was mediocre at best. We waited a very long time for food and drinks, having to flag down waiter for refills. Would not return.Special Features:
- Great bar food with TVs inTedMVIPDined on 2/25/2013Great bar food with TVs in every conceivable location you look. Five dollar burger night Mondays... it's the only place to eat dinner in Sandy Springs.Special Features:
- server was rude to customersOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 2/10/2013server was rude to customers and manager and brought the wrong food out, then gave a rude response to customer when they asked for the correct food; food wasn't good; game machines that were advertised on the website didn't work! decent selection of beer and mixed drinks, great tater tots appetizer!!
- Good food at a reasonableOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 12/25/2012Good food at a reasonable price. Service could of be a little better but not bad. Rather noisy but most sports oriented bars and restaurants are so was expected. Went on Christmas day and had no wait for a table. Easily got a larger table than what I had reserved. Enjoyed the place and would go again if it was closer to home.Special Features:
- Christmas Day 2012OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/25/2012It was their first time offering a Christmas meal, and I am grateful they were open. The food was great, but the service was terrible. Our waitress was friendly, but she disappeared after taking our order. About 15 - 20 minutes later, she brought our main course. Then she brought the salads. Then she finally brought our cocktails. It sure would have been nice to enjoy the cocktails during the 20 minutes we were awaiting our meal. And it would have been nice to eat the salads and have those plates removed prior to the main meal. I guess she was in "sports bar" mode and didn't know how a real meal is presented. The rest of the year, this is probably a great sports bar. Spacious, lots of tv's, and an appealing menu.
- Not fit for holiday menuOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/25/2012Was not pleased with my meal at Hudson Grille. Salsa was unedible, Veggie Burrito also barely edible. The server seemed overly busy and forgot to bring out the salad prior to the meal being delivered. There were no saucers delivered to the table with the appetizers. The holiday menu stated cranberry sauce as a side dish, never seen that one before. The Apple Cobbler was delivered without crust so it looked like mush. The other diners ordering wings and burgers seemed pleased. My suggestion - stick with sports themed foods and leave the holiday menu to the pros.
- Great bar food! Not enoughTedMVIPDined on 11/19/2012Great bar food! Not enough TVs...the ONLY place to be on Monday night because no matter what's on the screens, it's $5 burger night!Special Features:
- Monday night is 5$ hamburgerTedMVIPDined on 10/22/2012Monday night is 5$ hamburger night...be there or be square!Special Features:
- Food was good but cold. WaiterOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/19/2012Food was good but cold. Waiter Rodrick was excellentSpecial Features:
- It's decent sports bar food,TedMVIPDined on 10/1/2012It's decent sports bar food, however, if we go for dinner with more than two people, the food order usually gets confused. Funny, but frustrating. Why can't servers put food down in front of the person that ordered it? Maybe they know we like $5 burger night so much we will come back no matter what?Special Features:
- sports bar food and lots ofTedMVIPDined on 9/24/2012sports bar food and lots of Tv's $5 hamburger night is the greatest!Special Features:
- Atlanta's greatest sport bar(s).HappyHungerVIPDined on 9/20/2012Atlanta's greatest sport bar(s). A great concept. Plenty of room and good food and service. The big screen TVs are just that...BIG.Special Features:
- Cold, soggy friesOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/14/2012Went for first time with a couple of friends at their recommendation. My food was fine, service was good but one of my friends was served cold, mushy French fries he couldn't eat. He immediately asked the waitress for some hot, crispy fries and she accommodated his request. When I got home and looked closely at the bill, I discovered I was charged for the replacement fries! To serve food that noone would eat and to charge for replacing what you expected in the first place is completely unacceptable. I will never go back.
- $5 Burger NightTedMVIPDined on 8/20/2012Hudson Grille Sandy Springs on Monday nights for the $5 burger - the only place to be! We are regulars with first hand knowledge of the efforts they made to get the kitchen and service right! Sports Bar food at its finest! But don't worry, you can still order steamed broccoli...Special Features:
- Their food is fresh,neverGigiVIPDined on 8/13/2012Their food is fresh,never frozen. A nice group that works there. Convenient parking. And nice specials. Always fun to go there to meet friends. LOTS OF TV's!!! Sports fans love it.Special Features:
- It was a very loud large sport'sKevbobDined on 4/25/2012It was a very loud large sport's bar as advertised so three of us sat outdoors. There was one server for many tables and service was very slow. Our waitress made mistakes and the three girls greeting us were immature, unsure of what to do and not experienced at all. Our food was not edible. The sliders were overcooked and hard. The wings were slimy. Other wings were oversalted and my beer was flat. It was not a good experience.Special Features:
- The Alpharetta location hasOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/8/2012The Alpharetta location has always been my favorite. Until now!Special Features:
- We really like $5.00 bugerTedMVIPDined on 3/26/2012We really like $5.00 buger night...just seems like "something" happens
- Five $ hamburger night isTedMVIPDined on 3/19/2012Five $ hamburger night is a great time to be at Hudson Grille. Gave the kitchen a curve ball...ordered a turkey burger...still got beef! Sending back an order doesn't do much for the dining experience. The kitchen gets the low mark but the waitstaff and manager did a good job...we will be back, but we hope we don't have any more $2.50 hamburger nights!Special Features: