Hudson Grille - Midtown
942 Peachtree Street
Atlanta, GA 30309Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Hudson Grille - Midtown
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.hudsongrille.com/
- Phone: 4048920892
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Saturday: 11:00am - 2:00am. Sunday: 11:00am - 12:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Comfort Food
- Executive Chef: Jose Hernandez
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Catering is offered upon request. Please contact Hudson Grille Midtown for more information.
- Entertainment: On Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday nights, Hudson Grille Midtown features a full game of trivia beginning at 8PM. We subscribe to all major sports packages, so you will never miss your game!
- Special Events: Hudson Grille Midtown is an excellent choice for large gatherings - our location features large, warm and high energy spaces that are perfect for cocktail parties, business lunches, receptions, rehearsal dinners and other celebrations.
- Cross Street: Peachtree Place & 8th Street
- Public Transit: Hudson Grille Midtown is located one block south of the Midtown Marta train station. Marta is great for transportation to and from Turner Field, Phillips Arena and the Georgia Dome.
- Parking: Private Lot
- Parking Details: Parking is available directly behind Hudson Grille Midtown during the week from 11AM til 4PM. In the evenings after 4PM and during the weekends, Hudson Grille Midtown offers complimentary valet parking.
A word from Hudson Grille - Midtown
Hudson Grille Midtown offers 360-degree views for all of your favorite sporting events on our plasma screens and state-of-the-art sound systems. Hudson Grille is the perfect place to catch a game while hanging out with friends and family for food and drinks. Hudson Grille Midtown also offers private party rooms capable of holding hundreds of people for your next special event.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerLate Night Find
Hudson Grille - Midtown - Best Restaurants in Midtown ›
Hudson Grille - Midtown reviews from OpenTable diners
18 reviews since May 19, 2014
- Ambiance3.7Noise LevelEnergetic
good for groups (9)late-night find (7)great for lunch (4)great for outdoor dining (4)vibrant bar scene (3)neighborhood gem (3)kid-friendly (2)notable wine list (1)great for brunch (1)special occasion (1)scenic view (1)hot spot (1)Show More
- undercookedDined on 8/18/2014Midtown location - reservations made several days in advance, for a Monday at 12:30. Do not appreciate having to sit 8 people at a high-top - they told us either that or "we could wait." Since it was a group from work we could not wait. Service fairly slow and they were not that busy. I expected some noise as its a sports bar but we had to speak very loudly to each other and to waitress. I ordered medium well burger (and repeated it -loud) but it arrived not even medium--closer to med rare. Overall my group liked their food.Special Features:
- Better food than most sports barsGatorcornDined on 8/14/2014Located in a hopping area between 6th and 10th on Peachtree. We were entertaining friends who had been back and forth to Tech for a couple days and staying on West Peachtree…..they had no idea how many food options were east of their hotel. Our party of 7 ordered half-pound burgers, to specialty salads, to shrimp and grits, to a turkey reuben, to nachos. Drink specials were truly a good price, and our friends from south FL, who fish, cook, and eat seafood regularly, said the seared tuna salad and shrimp and grits were great! Our server, Bryn, was funny and attentive too.Special Features:
- Pleasant surpriseRobertskb69Dined on 7/6/2014Great Sports bar with a surprising good brunch; basic food; nice portions and very good pancakes.Special Features:
- wilderDined on 7/3/2014great server and food!! it was a quiet night despite the PRR taking place the next morning. The patio was busy. TV were going.Greatatmosphere!I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fruit cocktail or the Georgia peachjcrowDined on 6/15/2014Love the $5 cocktails and martinis! Great place to relax and enjoy family and sporting events.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect NightproudmommaDined on 6/6/2014We celebrated our daughter's graduation and had a wonderful time. The food was good, service excellent, and she couldn't have been happier. We had lots of family and friends stopping in and the waitress handled everything with ease. She was awesome! I don't remember her name (sorry). But, we are grateful. We will definitely make sure we return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First and Last TimeFoodieFirstDined on 6/6/2014I messed up and ordered the apricot salmon dinner. Clearly not their speciality as it is a pub style restaurant in my opinion. Service however was great. Their sweet potato fries with marshmallow dipping sauce waa pretty tasty. Stick with the basics I guess however salmon is a basic and common fish in my opinion. Will I return. Likely not.
- The following 139 reviews are from the Hudson Grille - Midtown reviews archive.
- FoodDiamDined on 5/11/2014Food was excellent. Great variety of different foods. DIFFERENT but good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Big Party on Short NoticeJenkinsVIPDined on 5/10/2014We had a bit of a communication issue among our party of 9. They were able to seat us at 8pm on a Saturday evening with minimal wait time. The service was great and the food was delicious.Special Features:
- I Love Hudson GrillKelvinSDined on 5/8/2014For any game or just want to grab lunch or something late, I recommend Hudson Grill!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Spartans WelcomeMHSDECADined on 5/4/2014Thank you so much for accommodating a large group (28 people) from Michigan. Besides loving eating outdoors, we enjoyed the Spartan flag hanging above our table! The food was great and the service was prompt for whatever someone at the table needed. We appreciated all you did for us.Special Features:
- Good for watching a gameParttimeVegetarian1Dined on 5/1/2014I enjoyed the location and the friendly service. The food was excellent also. I don't eat too much meat, so the black bean burger was right up my alley.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Easter brunch2inGADined on 4/20/2014We did the Easter brunch upstairs and the food was great! Also no crowds which was another advantage over trying the park.Special Features:
- Close to Coke and they serve it....TheGeneralVIPDined on 3/17/2014Easy for lunch meetings from North Ave so ti works well for lunch I'd use Open Tabel for a reservation, even for lunch as they do get busy........it make SURE you have a table!I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Place for Dinner & GamesOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 3/7/2014Went to Hudson Grille Midtown for dinner with with two other people. Our server was very attentive and made excellent recommendations on food and beer. I would not recommend the steak only because as a lesson you should only order steak from steakhouses. Other than that, the experience is definitely one I would recommend. TVs showing different games and the music selection was very catchy but not too loud. Lastly, the valet parking situation was good. Drivers are prompt about getting you your car.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for groups!MidtownfoodieVIPDined on 3/1/2014It was a table if eight of us. We were sitting near the bar. Great selection of beer, wine and cocktails. Also everyone enjoyed their meals. The special of the day was a chicken dish that was very tasty. I enjoyed my Pedro bean burger.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Use open table for busy nights.IntownGinnyVIPDined on 2/22/2014Use open table for busy nights. There was a line at the door. I walked up and told them that I had a reservation, and they seated me right awaySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OK For Pub FoodDonInAtlantaVIPDined on 2/9/2014We ate here pre-theater for a performance at the Fox. It served the purpose. Lots of TV's. No one hated their food --- although I came close. The sweet potato fries were cold and greasy. No one loved their meal. The best part of the meal was the spinach dip as an appetizer. I would not go out of my way to return.
- Great midtown barMidtownfoodieVIPDined on 2/3/2014Fun to watch games, great variety on the menu for any kind of food that you might be craving. The veggie burritto is pleantiful for almost two meals. Service is always good!Special Features:
- Average bar foodSherBilVIPDined on 2/1/2014We'd been to the Hudson Grille in Alpharetta and knew what kind of food to expect. It was good - for bar food. However, we had communication issues with our server, having to repeat our order a few times. And at dessert time, we never got the coffees that we requested twice. So go if you want a quick, reliable bite before a night in town.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- sports bar and was great pricesOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 1/28/2014sports bar and was great prices on tuesday with 2 for 1 appetizers. while people know about taco mac, the food is similar and this has a nice outdoor area. would definitely go againSpecial Features:
- Poor serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 1/11/2014Made a reservation for 7PM, did not sit until 8PM. Host and server indifferent to the situation. The bar and dining areas were understaffed as evidence by lack of employee presence in the room. Server was not kind or engaging. Long wait times for simple items like a pitcher of draft beer. Server was visibly frustrated and confused when we used gift cards given to us as part of an ongoing Atlanta Hawks basketball ticket promotion. Hudson Grille has a lot of TVs, and a good sports atmosphere but the service is lacking.
- Went on a holiday -- so IOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 12/25/2013Went on a holiday -- so I am willing to forgive a lot -- who wants to work when everyone else is off? But my experience here was beyond anything understandable. The hostess took a few minutes to even come over, then said she could give us a hi top or we could wait for a table. Five minutes later, we're still waiting. I see three open hi tops -- and an open table! I cannot find the hostess, so we wait another three minutes and are about to leave, when she finally appears and says just a second. She proceeds to start cleaning a hi top (and drops a dish in the process). Finally she takes us over to one of the other hi tops. Why didn't she seat us first before cleaning? The waiter was clueless too, the food pretty poor. Never again.
- Great place for our familyChristmasDined on 12/25/2013We had a great dinner on Christmas night. We were traveling and so thankful Hudson Grille provided a great dinner and atmosphere for us and our two young children!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- it's a sports bar - has specialsOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 12/17/2013it's a sports bar - has specials almost every day, including 2 for 1 appetizers on the day we visited. it's a good option for watching sports with typical bar foodSpecial Features:
- Redskin rally 12/14/13tombo42Dined on 12/14/2013Large crowd. Energetic. Servers seemed to keep up with the chaos.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Speedo SantasantabobDined on 12/14/2013We stopped in Hudson Grill hoping for a quick meal before the Fox Theater "Nutcracker". Only to find this place was hosting the Speedo Santa Run. I really don't believe they were all runners! Anyway the food, good bar food. The place is loud, expected. Ask ahead for specialty calendar info. We were hoping for a pleasant stop before Nutcracker and got a whole lot more. :.}Special Features:
- Open on Holidaysedonaldson2kDined on 11/28/2013It's great to find a place that is open on Thanksgiving and Christmas. The staff is wonderful. But the food...it just keeps getting worse. Very disappointing.
- Thanksgiving dinnerDoctorDDined on 11/28/2013We wanted something different for Thanksgiving and we found it at Hudson Grille. The atmosphere was pleasant, the turkey prix fixe dinner was delicious, the service was great. We plan to go again next Thanksgiving!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food good service badJoluDined on 11/25/2013Our food was excellent however bad service can ruin a dining experience. Our service was so bad that at one point we had to ask a passing waitress - not our own - for some help and to please send our waitress over. She did come over but we never got some of the things we asked for. At the end of our meal it took us 10 minutes to get the check and a box for leftovers. We did love the food and may give the restaurant another try but bad service ruins a good meal.Special Features:
- Great sports barMidtownfoodieVIPDined on 11/11/2013Great service , lots of food options with large portions. Had the veggie burrito that lasted for an extra 2 days! Service was attentive. Lots of flat screens to watch games.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I love the baby pork ribYunGTDined on 9/11/2013It was my first time to have dinner here. Although the it was a little dim inside the bar, but I loved the atmosphere. The waitress was very nice and patient. She explained the entree in details, such as how it was cooked, what sauce used. I especially loved the pork rib and the red meshed potato. I will definitely return to this place -- "hungry for more".Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- avoid at all costsOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 8/25/2013poor experience. 30 minutes after ordering our food was told one of the items (steak) was being discontinued and we needed to order something else. all in all, 55 minutes from order to food showing up. no one seemed particularly worried about it. definitely my last visit to hudson grille!
- Energetic Sports Bar/RestaurantBestATLsteaksDined on 8/24/2013The hostess was VERY friendly and accommodating. The server was swamped with too many tables, so food service was extremely slow and inaccurate. It was a great place to watch sports with many TV screens, but if you're going for dining, expect to be disappointed in service.Special Features:
- Mid Town location beat BrookhavenTheGeneralVIPDined on 8/22/2013Really a MUCH better experience than the location closer to me in Brookhaven. Food was what I expected (fine) and that is TONS better than what is coming out of the kitchen in B-Haven. Plus the service and experience was much, Much better as well! Good Job MT - now can you let B-Haven know how you do it?!?!I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ExperienceBirthdayDined on 7/7/2013We had a blast and the food was very good! Server was excellent!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Svc-good;more support staff neededOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 6/20/2013This is my favorite sports bar in the entire town. Service is great; but, management has got to recognize the importance of support staff for their servers. Otherwise, one server will always have 50 customers at a time with no one to bring the orders back to the table (which is why everyone's food was lukewarm at best).Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ExperienceBasil3000Dined on 6/17/2013I reserved a table for 8 guests. I arrived early. The host was so friendly and helpful. He did not wait for my other guest to arrive to set up our table. The waitress came over immediately to check on me. The manager was also very warm and friendly. I ordered my food prior to my guest arriving and it came within 10 to 15 minutes of my order. The atmosphere is great, especially if you are looking for a nice restaurant with a sports bar feel.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- This place looks always packed...BonnieYDined on 5/13/2013Especially driving by on Peachtree. Went for a dinner organizational meeting--probably not the best choice because the noise level is LOUD. I can see this place being great for beer/happy hour with some buds, especially if you're young. Sports bar was crowded, and TVs are huge. However, the fish tacos, which I ordered were truly meh--tortillas not warm, and they forgot to give me the chipotle mayo. Had to flag server down for it. Perhaps I should have ordered a burger.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I like the resturant but wouldOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 5/12/2013I like the resturant but would not have brunch or families.Special Features: