Hudson Grille - Downtown
120 Marietta St NW
Atlanta, GA 30303Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Hudson Grille - Downtown
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.hudsongrille.com/
- Phone: 4042210102
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch Daily: 11:00am - 5:00pm; Dinner Nightly: 5:00pm - 2:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Late Night, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: While we don't have any party rooms, we can still accomodate groups who wish to rent out the entire dining room and bar area (100 seated) or the patio (up to 150 seated).
- Entertainment: Monday - Friday: $5.95 lunch 11am-3pm
Monday: Double Points & $5 burgers (+2 toppings and a side!)
Tuesday: 2-for-1 Appetizers
A word from Hudson Grille - Downtown
Hudson Grille Downtown offers 360-degree views for all of your favorite sporting events on our plasma screens and state-of-the-art sound systems. Hudson Grille is the perfect place to catch a game while hanging out with friends and family for food and drinks. Hudson Grille Alpharetta also offers private party rooms capable of holding hundreds of people for your next special event.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Lunch
Hudson Grille - Downtown - Best Restaurants in Downtown ›
Hudson Grille - Downtown reviews from OpenTable diners
31 reviews since May 4, 2014
- Ambiance3.3Noise LevelModerate
great for lunch (16)great for outdoor dining (15)good for groups (14)vibrant bar scene (10)late-night find (6)special occasion (5)great for brunch (4)scenic view (4)neighborhood gem (4)fit for foodies (4)hot spot (4)kid-friendly (3)Show More
- Just okay...SaussyDined on 8/12/2014Went here during restaurant week; I think they forgot they were part of it. The waitress wasn't familiar with restaurant week, they didn't have a special menu available to review, and we got 2 different stories of what restaurant week options were. I just don't think this restaurant was organized for the event. Also, the waitress was nice, but very forgetful and not up on details of what's within each food item. I don't necessarily have to go back to this place of establishment unless others want to.
- PARKINGOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/10/2014The food was good and the service was great. Excellent server who helped to make the dining experience a good one. A BIG disappointment that you don't validate parking. Visited McCormick and Schmidt's the week before and received validated parking which is right on your doorsteps. I would recommend the restaurant but will warn my friends about parking.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Spot for LunchEarlyAfternoonLunchDined on 8/9/2014The Hudson Grille was great for an early afternoon meal. The atmosphere is a sports bar with lots of TVs, & noise. They were busy when we stopped, but the hostess honored our reservation. The only complaint we have is the time it took to get our waiter's attention for service.Special Features:
- Good place, large plate.Polar08Dined on 8/9/2014Great deal with two big plate for just $25. Nice ribeye steak.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- While I like other locations betterTheGeneralVIPDined on 7/31/2014Hudson does a good job, it is close by Coke and they serve The Real Thing ice cold and in the correct glass!I would recommend this to a friend.
- good bar foodkco45VIPDined on 7/16/2014Wings are good - not great. Reasonable prices for a downtown location.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- World CupRuFoodsDined on 7/1/2014I went to catch one of the World Cup games......good drink specials and 2 for 1 apps. It was a good vibe and atmosphere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Why Bother?ThinkSnowDCVIPDined on 6/26/2014I arrived at 12:15 for my 12:15 reservation and, after waiting several minutes to see the hostess, was told there was a 40-minute wait to be seated. I understand that the US was playing in the World Cup, but why bother accepting my reservation if you had no intention of honoring it?
- Another Wonderful LunchR4crewDined on 6/25/2014My co-workers and I met up at the Hudson Grille - Downtown Atlanta for a lunch gathering on a Wednesday afternoon .... I'm sure it won't be our last visit. We each chose something different from the menu and were pleasantly surprised to see that desserts were 1/2 off -- which topped off a great meal (my red velvet cake was DELICIOUS)!! Our group of 6 had an 11:45am reservation and our table was ready when we arrived. Wonderful lunch spot, the food is great and it didn't take long for our meals to get prepared.Special Features:
- great bar and great foodsoonerbuzz11Dined on 6/22/2014My wife and I went to watch a world cup game. The service was great, the food was great, and the drink menu was great. The bar had set up a few projectors as well, which was nice. Definitely going again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place to watch the World Cup!MidtownfoodieVIPDined on 6/15/2014Came to downtown location as had visitors who wanted to see sights in downtown. Great veggie bean burger m huge burritos, salads ans brunch menu!Special Features:
- Great Sports Bar/Lunch SpotatldinerDined on 6/9/2014Good dining choice for lunch and to watch sports events- they have many tv's throughout the restaurant. Location is perfect for downtown attractions such as Phillips Arena, CNN and Centennial Park. Easy to walk to and parking is also convenient. Food and service were good- waitstaff is attentive. Although it is loud inside the restaurant- even at lunchtime when it is not so busy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Service was very slownot2happyDined on 5/28/2014Our lunch service was very slow; had to constantly look for our service person for our food and to pay check. Our lunch period lasted longer than we expected. Did not previously have this experience when last visited this location, was disappointed this time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Reliable, sports bar foodYellowjacketVIPDined on 5/15/2014The noon crowd was thin and the servers were fast. Food came out fast and was as described. Typical sports bar fare but well done and no problems. If sports event in town at Philips Arena probably a zoo. Rainy day so no one outside but in spring could be very pleasant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 34 reviews are from the Hudson Grille - Downtown reviews archive.
- Slow serviceSteelers101Dined on 4/26/2014We ate here before the Hawks game and it took forever for a server to make it to our table. We were there 10 minutes before anyone came to take our order and that's after we asked another waiter if our table had a server. Management claimed they were busy and to bare with them. The place didn't seem that busy to me. The food was okay! The drink was okay! Not impressed and won't be back!Special Features:
- Hostess is very welcomingOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 4/21/2014There seems to be a change of staff quite often. The current staff seems to haven't together. The young lady Takeisha at the hostess table is the perfect fit. Extremely welcoming and nice! Waitresses finally get our orders correct!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ReviewEdwardVIPDined on 4/9/2014This is a nice casual place for lunch or dinner. The food was good and service very friendly. I would recommend this for casual dining. Beer selection was terrific - lots of local beers.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great BuzzLevsontourDined on 3/22/2014Very glad I booked for this night as attending the George Strait concert. Great buzz about the place and the food was good as they were very busy. Have to admit the B52 cheesecake was scrummy (please note I shared as portion big!) the service was good especially as it was extremely busy :-)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Decent place for drinkingClaytonDined on 3/18/2014Decent place for drinking or eating after heavy drinking. I don't drink heavy so the food is not for me.Special Features:
- Great for Beer and Apps! 52OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 12/25/2013Great for Beer and Apps! 52 On Tap! A lot if TV's and Big ScreensSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 3 Course Christmas Day DinnerEasytoplzDined on 12/25/2013Everything was good. I thought we wld be the only family there, but we weren't. However, it did seem like we were the only one eating the dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A good sports Bargomo2VIPDined on 12/25/2013Food was well seasoned and tasty, service was good and the TVs Abundant. Good place for lunch or that after or before the game get together.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice experienceALamp1Dined on 11/8/2013Excellent location, wonderful food & service. I would definitely come backSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First Experienceluv2trynewfoodDined on 10/31/2013Had a wonderful first visit. The ease of making a reservation and the restaurant actually having it confirmed was wonderful. Thanks!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not just your average eateryTonyDined on 10/25/2013I was tired of getting the same old thing like burgers, so I ordered the Mozzarella BLT. It was awesome! Just right for some lite dinner. Five minute walk to the new Ferris wheel, and parking right across the street. Will be back.Special Features:
- Customer Service is terribleOpenTable Diner Since 2004Dined on 9/26/2013Restaurant needs to hire a new daytime manager, and all new wait staff. Terrible service and completely lacking in appropriate problem resolution.
- Next you hold a fight makeMixtapej123Dined on 9/14/2013Next you hold a fight make sure you the person who makes the reservation how much the fight cost. Instead of waiting 30 mins into the fight to be told the cost. It ruined my company's time
- Hawks or FalconsDoHaPiVIPDined on 7/28/2013The main reason we would return to Hudson Grille would be if we were attending a Hawks or Falcons game - for those the location is great. The food was passable - not particularly noteworthy, but more than adequate: a step above a decent sports bar. We had a new waiter who was confused and a bit addled, but that will change with time. We were glad to have had the opportunity to check this place out thanks to its participation in Atlanta Restaurant Week.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food was good, but not great.OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 7/28/2013Food was good, but not great. Music choice and volume made the place feel cheap. Convenient for downtown activities.
- We wanted a quiet, let downOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 7/13/2013We wanted a quiet, let down from a hectic day, quick sandwich experience and that is not Hudson Grille. Our mistake. It's a loud, lots of TV screens sports bar. Our server, Byron was polite and appologetic for slow service, but slow service was not his mistake as the kitchen was pushed. Our sandwiches were good. One order of sweet potato fries was cold, but Byron instantly brought out a replacement of piping hot fries. We will come back to Hudson Grille for another meal keeping in mind that it's not a quiet place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food, good serviceCAB1Dined on 6/30/2013The food and service were great. We had a group of 12, and the food came out quickly and was well-prepared. The atmosphere was good for a relaxing meal with friends. It was a little loud, which made conversation difficult at first, but we eventually adjusted. I would definitely recommend the Hudson Grille Downtown.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Guys night OutCAWickJrDined on 6/28/2013A few friends and I webt ttlo Hudson Grill to start the evening. Great drink specials made it very inexpensive. Wait staff was super. The hit wings were great and multiple monitors to watch sports. It wasn't too busy but it soon began to jump once the Atlanta Dream game ended. Menu had great variety.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Long lunchGAhuntressDined on 6/21/2013Ate outside with a group of four. Food was delicious! Service was extremely slow. Don't go for lunch and expect to stay within your lunch hour. We were all late getting back to work and we ordered the lunch specials.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food & serviceniceDined on 5/15/2013thoroughly enjoyed my lunch. food was scrumptious. and prices were reasonable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Had dinner here before a concertAnnaDined on 3/27/2013Had dinner here before a concert at Philips Arena. Had a reservations, and suggest you make one if you are going when an event is happening downtown. Menu had a lot of variety. My son had the classic burger, and I had the fish tacos. Both were really good! We also had the sweet potato fries. They were so yummy! It's a loud, sports bar environment, but that was fine with us. Will definitely go here again next time I'm headed to an event at Philips.Special Features:
- Had a great time with my friendsOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 3/23/2013Had a great time with my friends at the restaurant. Staff was very friendly and fun, and good was so good I ordered some more to go.LOL Will return.Special Features:
- I was staying at the OmniOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/14/2013I was staying at the Omni hotel nearby and needed to find a good place for dinner for a group of college students that were also in town for the conference. That means not overly expensive, lots of options, and appealing food. Our server did an excellent job, and the food was exactly what I was looking for. The sweet potato fries with marshmallow dipping sauce were particularly yummy! There are also very reasonable drink specials, and they have outdoor seating.Special Features:
- Great spot for pregame diningOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/13/2013Great spot for pregame dining / drinks & reasonably pricedSpecial Features:
- Great Food but wait staffOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 3/7/2013Great Food but wait staff was not very attentive, we had to asked several times for refill on the water. Only saw our waiter three times during the lunch hour. Booth area is a little small for a party of four. Trying to place too many tables in such a small area.But overall great food!Special Features:
- Hudson Grille was a greatOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/1/2013Hudson Grille was a great spot to grab a quick lunch. The staff was friendly and service was good.Special Features: