Hudson Grille - Brookhaven
4046 Peachtree Road NE
Atlanta, GA 30319Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Hudson Grille - Brookhaven
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.hudsongrille.com/
- Phone: 4042330313x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily: 11:00am - 4:00pm; Dinner:
Monday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 2:00am, Sunday: 4:00pm - Midnight
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American
- Executive Chef: Rick Kuppens; Managing Partner: Steve Todd
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Fireplace, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Entertainment: Two fun trivia nights weekly, Tuesday and Wednesday, 8pm! Live music Fridays at 7pm!
A word from Hudson Grille - Brookhaven
Hudson Grille is the BEST sports bar in Atlanta! With over 60 HD tv's, you have a 360-degree view of your favorite games and sporting events. The menu features char-grilled steak, fresh seafood, burgers & desserts from our award-winning bakery, Metrotainment Bakery. Hudson Grille has over 50 beers on draft from around the worl in addition to a full bar with an extensive cocktail menu & wine list. The Brookhaven location boasts two private dining rooms and an expansive patio.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Hudson Grille - Brookhaven reviews from OpenTable diners
10 reviews since May 21, 2014
- Ambiance3.5Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (6)vibrant bar scene (4)great for lunch (4)kid-friendly (3)late-night find (2)neighborhood gem (2)hot spot (2)great for outdoor dining (2)Show More
- FeathersON Wings,Good4flyin,not eatTheGeneralVIPDined on 9/10/2014Terrible experience Brought it to manager's attention and she said 'sorry, thanks for telling me' - never saw her or the server again
- Excellent Shrimp and GritsgoatguyDined on 9/9/2014Had dinner with a friend and ordered the shrimp and grits. They were excellent! They also have a good beer selection and the service was very good. Kind of a sports bar scene, but the food and service are excellent!
- Great BurgersjustkimberVIPDined on 7/25/2014The burgers are one of the best in the area. So many unique toppings and the fries and onion rings are perfect. The server was very nice without hovering. The manager came by the tables to check how things were.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- keiaDined on 7/4/2014I go here a lot. The menu has a broad selection, and the service is good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice patioAtlpeach0066Dined on 6/27/2014Nice patio with pretty good food. It's more bar type menu offerings than restaurant, but good when you just want something relaxed and casual.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 57 reviews are from the Hudson Grille - Brookhaven reviews archive.
- Do not go there for brunch!ErinDined on 4/20/2014Regular menu food is good but the brunch buffet was a fail.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Average food and servicealpoDined on 2/18/2014The restaurant was fairly empty and noise level was good. Only bar area was open for seating. Ordered fish tacos, foot long bratwurst and 6 wings. Everything came out timely, but the wings were boneless instead of with bones. Waitress took them back to get them right buttery did not come out until I was finished with the rest of the meal. No mgr came by to apologize or anything. Fish tacos were ok, but there was strong fishy taste that shouldn't be there with a fresh fish. Made me worry about the freshness of the fish. Brat was acceptable but not noteworthy. i had to ask for refills on soda and water. With so few people in restaurant I wouldn't expect there to bea problem keeping our glasses full.wings were the highlight of the meal.
- Improved each timeTheGeneralVIPDined on 2/13/2014This Hudson Grill location is much improved and would guess it is because of the new manager (Michael) who has engaged customers himself and worked to turn things around. Tonight was a good experience, everyone liked their food and drinks and we had a nice time there.... The kitchen seems to be more consistant as well and the plating is better and better looking as wellI would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place to celebrate birthdaysOpenTable Diner Since 2004Dined on 1/10/2014Great place to celebrate birthdays at lunch time with co-workers. The staff is very friendly and the service is fast. The menu accommodates all type of dietsSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My new regular hangoutFletchDined on 12/25/2013It is a pretty straighforward menu, the food is really good, plenty of tvs to see whatever game you are interested in watching. Not a romantic place, but perfect for what it is. This will be a place I attend on a regular basis. This is not a place for a romantic date, but great for groups.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Classy in a gnerally unclassy genreMickunitDined on 12/25/2013Great experience. Although, I am not remotely a fan of "Sports Bars," our entire group was very, very happy with Huson Grille at Brookhaven. While sports bars are generally noisy and generally subpar food, this place was a gem. HG was open on Christmas, which I find unfortunate for their employees, but we couldn't have been treated better or more kindly. Nor could we have expected more from "bar food." Service, food and décor were all notably above our expectations.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for the areaAlishaDined on 12/24/2013Hudson Grille is great for people who just want to get out the house. Whether it be for lunch or dinner. It tends to get a little loud as it is a sports bar. The food is OK. My food came out a tad warm - not hot. It didn't seem seasoned enough either. However, I would go back as I have been before. I would chuck this time an off day for Hudson (christmas was the next day) for food rating. Maybe next time my rating will be raving. Thanks!Special Features:
- Thanksgiving dinnerPhotoeaterDined on 11/28/2013The food was soooo good, we would definitely come back. Some of us ordered from the menu and some got the thanksgiving special. Either way, it was perfect.Special Features:
- Great experienceFoodieDined on 11/21/2013The service was excellent. It was a great spot for a large party. The menu had lots of options.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great pub type placeliamottoDined on 11/11/2013Good food, big beer selection, would be nice if it were a little less expensive.
- Not a fanJackiVIPDined on 11/1/2013Tried out Hudson Grille on the way to the movies at Cine Bistro at Brookhaven. Would have preferred we dined at the movie theater. The food was lack luster. The restaurant wasn't very clean or vibrant. This was a birthday dinner for our 15 year old son - extremely disappointing. And on top of all of that - very expensive.
- Great ExperienceTheGeneralVIPDined on 9/27/2013Thanks to Michael for making my return a great experience. I not only appreciate that you read and respond but that you take the time to know your customers! Thanks so much and I will be back to see you soon!Special Features:
- Monday 5 dollar burger and martinisDiner24VIPDined on 8/5/2013I went there on Monday night for 5 dollar burger night. Apparently everyone else in town did too! which is expected I suppose hehe but the ambiance was nice.. the food was pretty good, but the service was possibly understandably slow because of the huge amount of people who all came in at the same time for this special! I would come again on another day!Special Features:
- Great Food, Will Go Back!Jus27Dined on 7/8/2013We just recently ate there while in the area. Everything was great! The place was clean, nice staff, amazing food, and TVs all over the room for sports fans! We happened to be there for the $5 burger special on Monday and we both absolutely loved our burgers! Our waiter seemed to be a little moody, when we first sat down he was friendly and told us about the special, but by the time he brought our food he wouldn't even talk unless we spoke to him. But the service was still good, we always had full drinks and he brought extra napkins. I would recommend this resturant to anyone looking for great food, great prices, and a laid back atmosphere!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very group friendly.OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/5/2013We visit here often during basketball season for U. of AZ games. Great place for that. Our last visit was a small family meet up prior to theater at Oglethorpe. Consistent food. Usually great service.Special Features:
- Worst waiter encountered, AubrieOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/4/2013Her name is Aubrie. She was absolutely no help when asked what her thoughts were on a certain wing sauce. Her only response was "people order it". She would hover behind us and ask "You ready for the check?" as me and another friend were not even half way through our order of food, and our entire party still had half their drinks. When she brought out the checks, we decided to order another round of drinks, and she just looked at us like we ruined her life to take back the checks. After that, she comes up to me and says "Are you guys done now? Can I bring out the checks now?". I've worked in restaurants for 4 years, never in my experience would I treat customers like that on a bad day. Needless to say, we all gave her a $1 tip.Special Features:
- If you are going for foodOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/12/2013If you are going for food I would recommend eating at lunch. The food is good bar food, but you probably only want to go on a Friday night for dinner if you are ordering drinks.Special Features:
- NOT a restaurant... a BAROpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/15/2013Make no mistake about it... this is a *BAR* with BAR FOOD. It is not really a restaurant. I made that mistake and regret it. My "ribeye" steak was very thin, quite fatty, and flavorless. The broccoli was steamed with no seasoning, butter, or sauce whatsoever. I won't be going back to eat... but I might stop by for a beer or two. The wings smelled pretty good too.Special Features:
- We were a large crowd withMaduboVIPDined on 2/19/2013We were a large crowd with a varied order, and our waitress was excellent.Special Features:
- We had a very good time. TheuslovefoodDined on 2/14/2013We had a very good time. The service was fast, since we were very hungry, worked out perfect.Special Features:
- Great gathering locationOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 2/5/2013We had folks visiting from out of town for work. I thought this would be a casual haunt for those folks with varied tastes. The menu is diverse and provides choices for the discernible eater. Great place to hang out – we were not rushed through the meal or forced to leave. It was a very relaxing night. Great staff. 18 separate bills and they were all correct.Special Features:
- Was a nice find. I liked finingOpenTable Diner Since 2002Dined on 1/21/2013Was a nice find. I liked fining out there were other locations in Atlanta.Special Features:
- Shrinking PortionsDavidVIPDined on 5/28/2012The food tastes good, but the portions are getting much smaller while the prices are increasing.
- Fun place, good food and reasonableAtlanta01VIPDined on 1/31/2012Fun place, good food and reasonable prices, new menu is very impressive.Special Features:
- Large lunch portions of notJamesVIPDined on 1/27/2012Large lunch portions of not creative but well prepared standard fare.
- Great for lunch with co-workersOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 12/20/2011Met for lunch with co-workers. Service was great, food was great. Definitely a place to come back to.Special Features:
- Parking is difficult especiallyDonBVIPDined on 12/14/2011Parking is difficult especially at night. There are several bars and restaurants in the same shopping center and there don't seem to cut people off when they should.Special Features:
- 3 friends and I chose to haveOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 11/24/20113 friends and I chose to have Thanksgiving dinner at Hudson Grille. The special was a great value, and the food was excellent. The best part of the meal was our server, John F. He seemed truly happy to serve us, which doesn't always happen on holidays. We had a great time and would definitely spend another Thanksgiving there!
- Food was fabulous & serviceRemembererVIPDined on 11/9/2011Food was fabulous & service was excellent. Prices were very reasonable. Noise was pounding! Parking for this restaurant has a LOT to be desired.Special Features:
- Awesome place for a quickOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 6/9/2011Awesome place for a quick bit and definitely the top place to watch games in Buckhead/Brookhaven.Special Features:
- I had a great experience withOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 12/27/2010I had a great experience with a group of 5 friends watching NFL football here. Great food, lots of space for seating, and overall was a great experience!Special Features:
- Hudson Grille is always aOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 9/5/2010Hudson Grille is always a good bet for lunch or dinner.Special Features:
- Met up with old friends, partyOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/6/2010Met up with old friends, party of seven of us. We sat at a corner table near the bar. The restaurant was lively but we could hear each other just fine. Food was great! Loved the homemade chips. I ordered wings which were tasty and well-prepared... not dry but not slimy either. Our whole group had a great time. No complaints!Special Features:
- Very enjoyable lunch. EspeciallyOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 7/26/2010Very enjoyable lunch. Especially liked the service. Just enough.Special Features:
- Great Sports bar in Buckhead/BrookhOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 6/15/2010Great Sports bar in Buckhead/Brookhaven. Good food and good beer- easy to see TVs.Special Features: