601 W 57th Street
New York, NY 10016Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.hudsoneatery.com/
- Phone: 2122652300
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday: 10:00am - 10:00pm
Saturday: 10:00am - 11:30am
Sunday:10:00am - 11:00pm
- Payment Options:
- Cuisine: American
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
A word from Hudson Eatery
Hudson Eatery Located at 601 West 57st in Midtown West is a pioneer in this up and coming neighborhood. As you enter Hudson Eatery you are welcomed by a modern take on a classic New York Diner. With its copper walls and beautiful red banquets, you get this cozy feeling that you are home. Simple, good Americana menu. With its Full bar enjoy a signature cocktail like our Stoli Sticki Apple Martini and Try our signature dishes like our Hudson Burger, Mac and Cheese and our hand rolled mozzy sticks. Good food made simple!!!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Hudson Eatery reviews from OpenTable diners
16 reviews since May 21, 2014
- Ambiance3.6Noise LevelModerate
great for brunch (9)great for lunch (8)neighborhood gem (6)kid-friendly (4)good for groups (4)fit for foodies (4)great for outdoor dining (3)special occasion (3)vibrant bar scene (2)scenic view (1)romantic (1)late-night find (1)hot spot (1)Show More
- SubparPassDined on 9/7/2014Went here for brunch because we had a groupon. Waiter pretty much ignored us the whole time, had to take utensils off a different table in order to eat. Flagged down another waiter in order to order drinks. Most of the food was ordinary, but the eggs in a blanket was especially disappointing, basically a deep fried blob. Won't be back.
- Nice Surprise.Nionene69Dined on 9/6/2014The Hudson Eatery exceeded our expectations. Everything was perfect. Everyone LOVED their meals and the extra Dirty, Extra Spicy Bloody Mary's were awesome. Definitely recommended.Special Features:
- Birthday lunchLunchDined on 9/3/2014I brought a co worker for lunch. The food was amazing, however it took forever to arrive to us! And we were offered water towards the end of our meal! I would suggest being seated in the middle or outside on nice days, only so you won't be forgotten. They did look short staffed to be honest. The food was amazing so I would go back, just not on my lunch break!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/25/2014I was surprised to see that their "A" grade from NYCDOH was gone and were "Pending" under review
- Good food, slooow service.queenieDined on 8/17/2014We were seated immediately because I had a reservation and got a first round of drinks, but from then on our server disappeared! Everything was "coming out very shortly" but our food took at least 40 minutes from when we ordered. The place wasn't even remotely close to being full, so there wasn't an excuse of them being overcrowded. Good food, nice ambiance, but don't go if you're in a hurry!Special Features:
- Good local place for lunchCindyLeeDined on 8/6/2014Good local place for lunch. Great burgers and salads.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointing ServiceFoodAddictDined on 8/3/2014This is my third or fourth time at Hudson and the first time the service was terrible. I excused the service as being just a bad day as the wait staff mentioned they were understaffed. But again this time I went in and my meal took over 45 minutes to bring out. Also the waiter decided to change my friend's order but failed to inform him because he asked if they had something but they said they didn't. They have very poor communication skills at this place. The food is actually pretty decent so it's a shame.Special Features:
- The following 0 reviews are from the Hudson Eatery reviews archive.