3308 N Harlem Ave
Chicago, IL 60634Neighborhood:
Middle EasternPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.hubblehookahchicago.com/
- Phone: 7736373600
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 6:00pm - 12:00am, Friday & Saturday: 6:00pm - 2:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Mediterranean, Middle Eastern
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Beer, Full Bar, Late Night, Takeout
A word from Hubble Hookah
Hubble Hookah is Chicago's modern hookah bar. Dimly lit, romantic and always enticing. Relax over a proper hookah, one of our thirty teas or our signature martini.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Hubble Hookah reviews from OpenTable diners
- my opinionDmanDined on 3/8/2014i highly recommend this place. it was clean and after going to a hookah bar 20 mins away, i looked on google for others in the city, and this place had 22 comments, mostly good, which is why i chose this place. me and my fiance had a good time, great service, she loved the food, i found it just okay, and compared to Indianapolis, the prices were a tad higher, but not enough for me to not go back, my city is just cheaper. if the bathroom was clean i would say this place was perfect, but my fiance said she had to squat, and to us, its was like someone having on all a Gucci attire, but Shaqs on their feet.....Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food/hookah, bad serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/8/2014everything was ok except for customer service. The food was awesome, but the waitress was nowhere in sight. She didn't check on us to make sure everything was ok or refill my glass of water. I had to tapped the front desk receptionist and some one that was bartending to get my glass of water refilled AND even to get the Bill brought to my table of company because the waitress was not doing her job. It was my birthday, and I felt let down by customer service so your products (hookah/food) is the only reason I would come back.
- hubble hookah is pretty cool.OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 1/25/2014I had a pretty great time here. The atmosphere was great and so was the hookah. I loved the variety of flavors of both the hookah and mixed drink items. Great choices.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very well enjoyableMariDined on 1/11/2014Restaurant was very well taken care off,service was great.not pricey.Average meal costs about 11 dollars.Lots of hookah flavors to choose from.Overall it's a nice restaurant to go to and have a great time with friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- get it right!!!!displeasedDined on 12/27/2013Have been to many Hooka establishments..and by far this one had to be the rudest slowest service I have ever had. the waitress had the persoanlity of a ZOMBIE and slower then molasses and a cold winter day. But I came to smoke, well they coudl not even get that right. I make a better one at home so it was embarassing taking a party of 6 and the only topic was how bad the whole affair was .. WE finally left and went to and italian Restaurant ate drank smooked cigars. Do your selves a favor go where they appreaciate your business. .....Special Features:
- Love this place!Del27Dined on 7/27/2013Definitely a place to go to more than once, I absolutely love the vibe of this place & great music!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very cool place!YummyDined on 7/2/2013Hubble Hookah is a GREAT place to go, whether you're going with only one person or a group of friends. It could be a perfect place for a date OR a hang out. The hookah is great and they have some pretty good food as well. So it's basically a place where you can dine, drink, AND smoke some hookah! It has a great mood, and a nice, modern look. They also play great music that goes well with the mood of the restaurant. I definitely recommend this place! :DSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Will be back!WineandDineVIPDined on 5/20/2013Came here for a late night snack and a drink. Our service was prompt and friendly. Their menu is contemporary middle eastern. We had hummus and calamari, which were both amazing! Their cocktail and beer menus are out of this world. Very extensive craft beer list that is hard to find in this neighborhood. They are open late until 2am on the weekends. They were busy, but we didn't feel neglected at all. We will be back to try a hookah and some of their entrees next time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for hookah,come hungry!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/2/2013Loooove this place! Can't find anything wrong with it..love the food,drinks, service, ambiance,am the hookah andd specially the feel..you just feel automatically comfortable once you step in.highly recommend it.it usually gets full when I been there, (Friday, Saturday) so I would recommend if you come with a group to make reservations..OPEN TABLE is great and a must, specially because they open so late you want to be sure that once they open they receive your reservations asap as this is the place to totally be.Food is amazing I recommend the chicken artichoke pita w pita chips..everything is delicious and fresh though.I'm not usually a drinker but wow these drinks are great..apple martini is my recommendation.Special Features:
- This place is full of semi-sexyOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 1/19/2013This place is full of semi-sexy FUN (it's a hookah spot) for groups and dates! Food is great. The beer list is awesome! If you're lucky enough to hear the music, that's also enjoyable. I'm scared to give a good review for this place, because it already gets super packed... OpenTable might make it impossible to get a reservation on a Friday or Saturday night. Oh well, the risks you take. Only thing, wish they would take the time to update their website. Love this place!Special Features:
- The inside was just aboutOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 1/7/2013The inside was just about as cold as it was outside.. & I had to keep waiving over the server to order more drinks.. But the hookah was relaxing as the alcohol took effect & my bf & I played some Uno... We probably won't be back but it was nice.Special Features: