Hotel Fiesole - Bella Rossa
4046 Skippack Pike
Skippack, PA 19474Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Hotel Fiesole - Bella Rossa
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.hotelfiesole.net/
- Phone: 6102228009
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 5:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Tuesday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Wednesday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Peter Sedares
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Dancing, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Happy Hour, High Tea, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Please call for details.
- Private Party Contact: Abbey Greiner 4842521980
- Entertainment: Live Music every Friday and Saturday evening from 8pm until Midnight.
A word from Hotel Fiesole - Bella Rossa
The Hotel Fiesole is centrally located in the heart of Skippack Village, Pennsylvania, a quaint shopping district filled with unique stores & restaurants. The Bella Rosa meaning "Beautiful Red" is one of two on site dining areas within the hotel which offers 16 uniquely different, well appointed rooms furnished with a European flair. This casual Ferrari theme restaurant & bar with outdoor seating has a warm Italian atmosphere & offers Italian Cuisine prepared by the hotel's award winning Executive Chef Peter Sedares. Also ,located on the lower level of the Hotel is the Ratskellar, which features live entertainment on weekends.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
Hotel Fiesole - Bella Rossa - Best Restaurants in Skippack ›
Hotel Fiesole - Bella Rossa reviews from OpenTable diners
20 reviews since May 21, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
great for outdoor dining (13)fit for foodies (11)good for groups (9)neighborhood gem (8)romantic (6)great for lunch (6)vibrant bar scene (5)notable wine list (4)special occasion (4)hot spot (3)great for brunch (3)scenic view (2)kid-friendly (1)late-night find (1)Show More
- Wonderful tasting menu experienceKnitsVIPDined on 9/12/20141st time at this restaurant. We were a party of 4 and dis the tasting menu. We each ended up with a different dish for each of 4 courses, so basically ate family style. Main dishes included veal, sirloin, striped bass and lobster and everything was delicious. Presentation was lovely, portion size enough for sharing, desserts wonderful (esp. The salted caramel creme brûlée!). We were pleased to get a visit from the chef. Service was excellent. My only regret is that since we decided on the tasting menu fairly quickly we never heard the specials.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never dissapointsProz03Dined on 9/6/20144th time here never dissapointing... Definately a local gem. Already planning our next visit!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Grazie Bella RosaDiscriminatingTasterDined on 8/11/2014The perfect place to celebrate a special occasion with friends sharing luscious lunch options in a relaxing atmosphere.Special Features:
- Dinner ReviewFoodHoundDined on 8/8/2014This is the first time we ate here. The service was outstanding and the atmosphere pleasant. The food was excellent. Can't wait to go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hotel FiesoleLiliDined on 8/8/2014Excellent food and excellent service! I had the scallops with homemade spinach tagliatelle and it was delicious! We were seated near the bar and it was only moderately busy but surprising loud.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One of our Favorite places to eatJmontel99VIPDined on 8/1/2014We have been coming here for over 7 years now for lunch and dinners. We have always have a great time ! The Food is always great and the staff Is first class in my book. We highly recommend the Crab cakes, the Salmon the Filet they are always cooked to perfection. The always have great specials and special salads. If you want to try the best dessert ever....ask for the Crespelli di Nutella !!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 7/5/2014Awesome lunch and service! We enjoyed all entrees and the pizzas!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and entertainmentrutravisDined on 6/27/2014Had dinner with our family (teenage kids) on a Friday evening. Food and wine choices were fantastic and all of our meals were presented in very nice style. Couldn't decide between two wines so waitress let us sample both before choosing. Nice touch! Nice outside patio dining is available, if you would like something a bit quieter. Inside, the dining is in the bar area and a band was playing in the downstairs area. That said, inside dining was a bit noisy, but not over done. Lots of patrons showing up to hear the 60's and 70's music (mostly 40 and up).Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently Goodilovegoodfood36Dined on 6/12/2014Always surprised how good the meat eat - should add more cuts to the menu. Wife had excellent NY strip and I had the mixed grill with a perfectly cooked petite filet, incredibly tender free range chicken, and lamb sausages that were the surprising highlight to the meal.Special Features:
- The following 146 reviews are from the Hotel Fiesole - Bella Rossa reviews archive.
- Nice findsparkyDined on 5/17/2014Nice food quality, nice wine. Good place for dinner without going to the city. Staff understood wine and food pairings. Nice setting. Old hotel feelSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ro's ReviewRosemarieDined on 4/25/2014Bella Rossa is always consistent. The food and service are excellent.Special Features:
- Dining OutOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/19/2014Our food and service were excellent. Came to Bella Rosy for our Anniversay. Meal cost $148 plus a $30 tip - $178 total. While delicious - we would not routinely spend $178 for a dinner. We come to Hotel Fieosle for special occasions only because of the cost. I wish everything wasn't ala carte.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect night!LovRestaurantsDined on 4/19/2014We went to Bella Rosa for my husband's birthday. We took both sets of our parents with us, as well as our infant. I gave them a heads up that we were bringing our baby in a car seat. They sat us at a table for 7 instead of 6 so that we had room for the car seat, which was very nice. Everyone raved about their meals. Their service was great. The homemade sea salted caramel gelato was a hit. We will definitely go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- This place is amazing, noDanzaGreenDined on 4/12/2014This place is amazing, no cheese laidened food and or sides of fries, Good italian food, fresh clean and uncomplicated. Meal portions are a good size so you can still fit in dessert and coffee. Will return great place, great find..Special Features:
- expensiveFranDined on 4/6/2014Thought the price was very expensive for what we had. Two glasses of wine, a cup of soup and an entree was $85.00 per person.Special Features:
- Always brilliant...OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/18/2014I have eaten here multiple times and am always impressed with how they are able to consistently produce unbelievable food and a stellar dining experience each and every time I am there. This most current review is based on a recent work dinner I had there for the owner of our company, our national sales manager, two senior-level sales reps and two new reps from other areas of the country. I knew this was the place to bring the big bosses to impress them with an unbelievable dining experience without the hassle of going into the city. I got a lot of compliments for the choice of venue and they will be dining at Hotel Fiesole again. I thank the management and staff for another excellent experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently good meal and service.OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/8/2014Husband and I popped in for dinner when son was out with grandparent. I was able to book reservation only 20 min before seating time on Open Table so it was really convenient for a last minute decision to go out to dinner. Food was delicious and consistent with past experiences. Ambiance is comfortable and pub like with bar nearby. Filet was perfect, tiramisu was a delight. I always recommend this restaurant to friends. We were here with a larger group, including kids, 2 weeks prior and everyone enjoyed their meal. Great specials.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great meal!PiperDined on 2/28/2014We had a great evening at Bella Rosa. All 4 of us really enjoyed our meals. We had salads and goat cheese bruschetta to start. Our entrees were seafood pasta, steak , an Italian meat pasta and a pork special. All were excellent!Special Features:
- Had a wonderful night. FoodLuvDCdineDined on 2/22/2014Had a wonderful night. Food was perfect. Dessert was unbelievable. Will decently eat here again, will recommend to others.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First VisitJosephDined on 2/21/2014Food was excellent as was the service. The activity at the bar was high, but my wife and I were able to enjoy a quiet dinner. Very good wine list with lots of variety in type and price. Our waitress and staff was very professional.Special Features:
- thereviewluvs2eat1996Dined on 2/1/2014The food was good, although the portion size could have been more for what you were paying.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Beautiful atmosphereMochaDined on 1/31/2014The place was beautiful and the service excellent. The salads were excellent , our meals were ok but not wonderful for the price.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OverpricedJimGDined on 1/4/2014Food was overpriced and was just average, although the presentation was nice. Waiter was attentive, atmosphere nice and comfortable.Special Features:
- Just what we were looking forlookingfornewDined on 12/31/2013We wanted a somewhat quiet but also fun place for a dinner for two on New Year's Eve. This was perfect! The food was great and anybody would have been able to find something they liked on the menu. Service was friendly and attentive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love the bar area!MikeOVIPDined on 12/31/2013Always go to the bar area downstairs where they have tables and booths. Great more casual than upstairs. Always have had very good dinners and service when we have gone. I would recommend for a special occasion or just for a nice night out.Special Features:
- Always falls shortreviewer7Dined on 12/30/2013We eat here 2-3 times a year. The food is good but for the price it should be over the top good and that is where it just falls short. We always eat downstairs and the ambiance is charming, yet sometimes it does get loud.Special Features:
- Gorgeous Building& Delctable FoodEatR8RVIPDined on 12/30/2013We enjoyed a delicious lunch with amazing desserts. This is a perfect place for a special lunch or dinner with friends, right in the heart of beautiful Skippack Village.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and fun with friends!JenRNDined on 12/28/2013Had dinner with friends. Specials were delicious as well as the regular menu. Not your typical spaghetti and meatballs restaurant! Food was great!! Definitely try the mushroom and goat cheese bruschetta!!! Will definitely go again!Special Features:
- Hotel Fiesolemom3Dined on 12/27/2013We really loved the look of the restaurant. The food was good except too much salt for our taste. Drinks were good and service was exceptional.Special Features:
- Wonderful MealAngel4AndyDined on 12/23/2013Had a great meal at Bella Rosa the other night. The stuffed calamari rivaled the dishes I had in Italy and the gnocchi were light and tender. Best of all were the fabulous way they do beans. Tender white beans full of seasoning flavor and roasted peppers, tomatoes and artichoke hearts. To die for!Special Features:
- We were there during a busyhkgroupjwmDined on 12/12/2013We were there during a busy time. seemed a bit crowded but also made if fun in that we knew other guests. Food was excellent and service was very friendly and professional.Special Features:
- Beautiful ambiance food okGailsailorDined on 12/5/2013Bruschetta was great, crab cake on vegetables excellent, pasta was shrimp not so great. This is a perfect spot for lunch. Beautifully decorated, warm woods and colors. Perfect also for a special occasion as our lunch was. Service good. I asked for a substitute sauce on my pasta and shrimp instead of the cream sauce. Pesto way overpowering and shrimp small and few in number-5. Otherwise we all had a lovely lunch and we were not rushed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Skippack Village done rightSonny859Dined on 11/29/2013We have only been to Bella Rossa a couple times, both around the Christmas and Thanksgiving holidays and both experiences were great. Food is delicious and the Hotel Fiesole is beautiful. We brought our friends from Massachusetts and they loved it as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good place to meet friendsNickDined on 11/23/2013Met friends for lunch - it was great. The food and service were good , the ambience was great, Wonderful place to eat and catch-up on happenings with friends. Felt like we talked for hours and were not harassed. The building is remarkable - we all thought the building was old and restored because of the fine details and woodwork and were shocked to find it was recently built!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and good pricesjje23Dined on 11/15/2013Really exceeded expectations...and a nice wine list not overpriced. Would definitely go again. Very attentive service also.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Chic resteraunt in an upscale barJohnDined on 11/4/2013My wife and I met a friend who was in town for business for dinner and had a great time. The ambiance is very pleasant. Being attached to a hotel the resteraunt has an upscale air to it. There is a large bar within the resteraunt and gives a cafe or pub feel to the place. Service was good. The food was very good. I had pork chops, my wife sea bass and our frined the crab cakes. All werre very well prepared.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food was great! Very livelyOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 11/2/2013Food was great! Very lively atmosphere. Would definitely go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Night out with FriendsmunkDined on 11/2/2013Always a great meal with super service, Bella Rossa has one flaw, and that is the noise level. Find it is always on the loud side, unless an off night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- moms b-daysquiggyDined on 10/12/2013Took my mother out for her birthday with family, she enjoyed it very much as for all of us did also..Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Exceptional Food and ServiceJmontel99VIPDined on 8/30/2013We have been coming here for over 6 years now and love the food and the great service. Pamela and Ashley are the best...they make us Feel like we own the Restuarant ! Kudos to the entire staff !!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.