1031 Rampart Blvd
Las Vegas, NV 89145Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.honeysalt.com/
- Phone: 7024456100x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch and Dinner Daily:
Tuesday - Saturday: 11:30am - 10:00pm
Monday and Sunday: 11:30am - 9:00pm
Sunday Brunch: 10:30am - 2:30pm
We serve an abbreviated menu daily between 2:30pm and 5:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Bar / Lounge / Bottle Service, American, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Joe Zanelli
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wine
A word from Honey Salt
Set off the Strip in Summerlin, Las Vegas, Honey Salt is the first independent venture for renowned restaurateur Elizabeth Blau and her husband, award-winning Chef Kim Canteenwalla. Incorporating a sense of home throughout all elements of the restaurant, Honey Salt is inspired by the couple’s passion for entertaining. Offering a glimpse into Blau and Canteenwalla’s culinary life, Honey Salt features the foods, drinks and hospitality they have shared with friends and family for years. A true neighborhood restaurant that combines classic comfort with a relaxed sophistication, Honey Salt delivers a world-class dining experience complemented by the warmth and style of its dedicated owners. Together, the couple is passionate in their desire to bring the freshest possible products to Honey Salt and have established and will continue to explore gratifying relationships with farmers, fishermen and growers who can provide the best meals possible to the community of Summerlin.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
Honey Salt - Best Restaurants in Summerlin ›
Honey Salt reviews from OpenTable diners
94 reviews since May 2, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (65)neighborhood gem (61)great for brunch (33)great for lunch (30)special occasion (28)good for groups (26)hot spot (24)romantic (16)great for outdoor dining (12)kid-friendly (8)notable wine list (7)vibrant bar scene (6)late-night find (1)scenic view (1)Show More
- Deserts were nothing specialOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 8/26/2014The marzipan was tasteless as was the biscuit for the strawberries on your take for a strawberry shortcake. My wife's chocolate brownie tasted like canola oil was a main ingredient.
- Food GemOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/24/2014This was our first visit to Honey Salt which we found in a review in the New York Times. When in town we stay on the Strip but try find good restaurants off the strip. It's a very well done restaurant decor wise. From the moment we entered the restaurant until the time we left, there was not one disappointment. The service in casual but impeccable, our server was very knowlegable about the wine list and menu. The food was outstanding; from appetizers to desert. We have already made a reservation for our next trip to Las Vegas.Special Features:
- Amazing!Redrock2132Dined on 8/24/2014Thank you for participating in Restaurant Week. As a frequent guest, I usually always order the chicken sandwich which is by far the best in Las Vegas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- impressed!LadyDiDined on 8/23/2014This was my first visit to Honey Salt with my friend Christy (her and her husband go there weekly!). I was very impressed with the atmosphere, attentive service and quality of food. I think the menu has something for everyone and the desserts were fantastic- I WILL BE BACK,OFTEN!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- New happy placecasualdinerDined on 8/18/2014I ordered a steak and it was great but the whole table of family and friends shared plates. The Sea Bass was particularly fantastic and my wife's Brick oven Chicken was moist with a great flavor. Don't forget to order the Mac and Cheese as a side! We took plenty home and enjoyed it as much the next day. I like the simple menu with just a few entrees and a daily special. The key to small list of entrees is to do them well. This is my new happy place!Special Features:
- FoodieVIPDined on 8/17/2014Service was a bit slow during Sunday brunch hours. The fried chicken sandwich was not as good as their Sunday fried chicken dinner. The crab cake benedict was good but had too much hollandaise sauce.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- IceQueenDined on 8/15/2014Noise way too loud for a romantic or even family conversation. Our waiter was terrible his assistant was awesome.
- JimDVIPDined on 8/10/2014I love the look and vibe of the place and the food was fantastic, but the service was slow. Looks like the servers are spread way too thin. -- I hope it was a fluke thing, because the food is amazing. I'll give it another try.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great FoodchefenvyDined on 8/10/2014The food was incredible! One of our favorites. Scallops, steak, fish all were outstanding. Worthy of foodies. The only negative is the noise level but well worth it. We will be going back often.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent foodDessertkingDined on 8/10/2014Love the ambiance too! Waiter (older, glasses) seemed less than thrilled to be there and to serve us, not very attentive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great new restaurant!!!AlisaDined on 8/2/2014LOVED this place! Came here on the recommendation of a friend, and I love how they thought the theme/name of the restaurant through. Their bread and butter are INCREDIBLE, and so is their crab corn bisque-a must do. Everything they serve is amazing. The restaurant is exquisitely decorated, and service is tip-top. Love the salt scrub in the bathroom-nice touch! Great cocktails, and they even make great nonalcoholic cocktails-loved that!! Must return for dessert-I was way too full last time!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/1/2014This is our go to place in the neighborhood. Great food and service. The scallops are my favorite but I have tried almost everything on the menu and its always perfectly prepared. The menu is small but usually there is a special to augment it. The atmosphere is like a loud dinner party which I enjoy. Can't wait to try the 2 new restaurants these guy's are opening soon!Special Features:
- I'll keep comingelwademdDined on 7/30/2014I've been plenty of times before, and they continue to deliver consistently good to great food and service. I had the caesar salad (Elizabeth's) with all kale, and chicken breast; while my friend had the fish. Both were excellent. I will continue to patronize the restaraunt, as I've never had a bad experience there. If you haven't been, you ought to go. You won't be disappointed. I certainly never have been.Special Features:
- another visitnewtovegasDined on 7/29/2014been several times and never disappoints! great atmosphere and service! always interesting flavors to what seems like a simple dish! out of town guest are always delightedSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 7/26/2014Having just moved to the neighborhood, my wife and I had heard good things about this restaurant and looked forward to trying it. We dined there on a Saturday night, so it was fairly busy. We thought the ambience was pretty nice, but everything else was a big disappointment. Our server greeted us when we were seated, but then left quickly with out taking our drink order. He spent the next 10 minutes peering at a computer screen and yakking with other servers, before coming back over and asking us about drinks. The food, once we received it was just ok, and very bland. Not what we expected!
- Fun eveningOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 7/22/2014Went to dinner with two vegetarian friends and all of us (including us non-vegetarians) found something we liked.Special Features:
- Birthday dinnerKelly1234Dined on 7/21/2014I noted on there and they did not even acknowledge my birthday!! What's good is it when people note it's a special dinner. Our server didn't know much about the preset menu... Who tells me it was a BBQ fish??!!! Turns out he went back to ask the chef and it was BBQ chicken!!! LolSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic (as always)OpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 7/16/2014The food & service were excellent. There were some nice seasonal menu changes.Special Features:
- Delicious Honey SaltCynthiaDined on 7/16/2014Nice, bright atmosphere. Friendly staff. Perfect sized portions. Perfect ambience for a lunch with friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Really enjoyed this hip place!JJFoodieVIPDined on 7/10/2014First time here and was not disappointed. Vibrant scene, loved the ambiance and decor. Menu had plenty of choices but not overwhelming. The bread basket was filled with fresh hot sour dough rolls and crispy cheese crackers. All were yummy, great start. As for dinner, we went with the Chicken entrée. FANTASTIC... comes with the most delicious mac and cheese ever. Next time we would order extra..its that good. The Caesar salad was very good too. Liked that it had some kale in it. One thing we did order that was just OK was the side of cauliflower. It seemed dry. But other than that everything was super. The best was the dessert, don't miss the peach pie. Outstanding! Also delicious wine.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very patient waiterLocalVIPDined on 7/7/2014Excellent service tremendous local find. Thank you for your kind waiter and very nice ambiance for lunch.Special Features:
- Excellent Locale in SummerlinLocalVIPDined on 7/2/2014We sat for 3 hours chatting and they we extremely accomodating. Fantastic service and food. Excellent local spot.Special Features:
- Hometown food off StripLotorVIPDined on 6/30/2014Moderate priced and tasty-original combinations. 20 Minutes drive from Convention CenterSpecial Features:
- great food and organic!goniochromeVIPDined on 6/21/2014food par excellence along with organic selections and gluten freeSpecial Features:
- AmazingOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/19/2014I went here for my birthday and boy am I glad I did. They were very accommodating to my growing party of 9. And they also split our check for us which I thought was nice. Overall the food was amazing. I had the pork chop which was suggested by my server to have it served med rare. It was juicy, moisted and well seasoned but not salty.But the star of the meal for me was the side of Mac and cheese. It was amazing, creamy and spicy. I would go back just for that . The bathroom was clean and the coolest thing about the bathroom they have a salt scrub for your hands after washing. I thought that was a cool touch. Our server was sweet and intense and knew the menu really well. My only disappointment was the cocktail menu it was boring and bland.Special Features:
- CONSISTANTBlockRDined on 6/14/2014We have been to Honey Salt a few times and we have always had a great experience. Good food, good service and a nice atmosphere. Grilled Prawns were fair, not what I was expecting. Lamb loin was great, salads were great and the bread pudding topped it all off! Great meal!
- Thanks for the lovely meal.OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 6/14/2014A nice restaurant tucked away in the Vegas burbs. The Honey Salt branding across the restaurant us tastefully done. The food was fresh and flavorful. I sing high praises of the 'brookie.'Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love this place!!!NancyBVIPDined on 6/10/2014Though I've eaten here five times, each time I am pleasantly surprised how wonderful it is. If only I could talk myself into ordering something other than their world's best scallops entree!!! The service is as fabulous as the food. Oh, and though I try not to order dessert, I cannot resist their ice cream!Special Features:
- Staying at the VenetianCaptTreeDined on 6/5/2014We were staying at the Venetian and wanted to try an off strip restaurant. Did not realize it was quite so far, about 20 min in taxi, but the food was awesome and worth the trip. Great place.Special Features:
- Yummy and great serviceMissioneaterVIPDined on 6/4/2014Server was Super friendly send good was great. Burrata appetizer was delicious and great cocktail menuSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Healthy and unique food.dvo914Dined on 6/4/2014Honey Salt does a nice job in including some unusual variations on familiar dishes, like the kale Caesar salad, the salmon preparation, etc.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bithday!!RdoroshukDined on 6/1/2014I had a wonderful birthday here I had a huge group and they handled it wonderfully. Great wait staff great drinks. Highly recommendedSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FabulousVIPDined on 6/1/2014A perfect find for dining off the strip. We enjoyed the fresh and tasty food, especially the wood oven cooked prawns. Nice wine/beer list. Good food choices. A nice quite atmosphere. reasonable prices. Ample parking.Special Features:
- I'm sure it's all good but...IrishnessDined on 5/27/2014The pork loin was ridiculously delicious. Looking forward to the next visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Yum!JTurnDined on 5/21/2014Great, innovative food combos! Loved the Caesar salad with romaine and kale, and the apple pie in a bag and the brookie are delish! During brunch, the monkey bread is fantastic! Always love my time at Honey Salt!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Over Rated Limited MenuFormerChicagoResidentVIPDined on 5/14/2014Went for lunch and first words out of the server's mouth was the lunch menu closes in 5 minutes so I will just stand here over you as you have to make a choice right now or not eat. I checked the menu on the restaurant's website before booking but found that NONE of the few things listed were on the actual menu. Perhaps the concept of a web site that has the technical facility to be updated microsecond to microsecond is lost on those who run this restaurant. My ordinary grilled cheese was very ordinary but niced platted with a decent salad. I don't understand why there seems to be such much praise for this very ordinary food with subpar service in a bare room devoid of ambience. The best thing was the honey/salt flavored butter & bread
- Good bread and butter. Food. Eh.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/10/2014Went due to NPR's positive review. We were disappointed however. The noise level was very bad. Way too loud.The bread and butter was good but the rest of the meal was high priced for food that was acceptable but not great. Sorry guys. I wanted to like it better.
- grittyshakerVIPDined on 5/9/2014This place reminds of Fig & Olive in LA (West Hollywood)...similar new American cuisine, slightly overpriced (but not unreasonably so), airy decor and spotty service. There are a couple of other things on the menu I'd like to try so I expect to return at some point.Special Features:
- Decent option but go earlyamesnapesVIPDined on 5/3/2014I've heard so much about this place I couldn't wait to check it out but was disappointed to arrive at 8pm on a Saturday night to find the dinner crowd wrapping up already. By 9:30pm the place was empty besides our table and one other. The food was decent enough but the scene dies so quickly we left and went to Tivoli for desert and drinks to hang for the rest of the evening.Special Features:
- The following 178 reviews are from the Honey Salt reviews archive.
- HSalt_Apr14VegasTimVIPDined on 4/25/2014Food and service were excellent. Seabass, Brick Chicken, Filet and Curry Chicken were all fantastic, as were the meatball appetizer. We will definitely be back.Special Features: