Home Slyce - Mount Vernon
336 N Charles Street
Baltimore, MD 21201Neighborhood:
PizzeriaPrice: $30 and under
Home Slyce - Mount Vernon
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.slycethebar.com/
- Phone: 4435014000x
- Hours of Operation:
Daily: 11:00am - 4:00pm
Daily: 4:00pm - 12:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian, Mediterranean, Pizzeria
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Delivery, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Home Slyce - Mount Vernon
HomeSlyce is a hip pizza bar with delivery, take-out, eat-in and patio seating. We have a great selection of craft beers and fine wines.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Home Slyce - Mount Vernon reviews from OpenTable diners
1 reviews since June 2, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelQuiet
fit for foodies (1)good for groups (1)great for outdoor dining (1)great for lunch (1)Show More
- Terrible service and managementJohnVIPDined on 5/20/2014I had a decent meal here, marred by a staff member ignoring my reservation and seating a walk-in ahead of my group, which was celebrating a special event. I asked to speak to a manager and was told there wasn't one. I wrote a complaint letter to the owner about this and was told they were having a hard time hiring a manager and would get back to me ASAP. They did not. I am certainly not going to recommend or visit a restaurant that doesn't respond to complaints.
- nice and casualMariDined on 5/1/2014Nice casual pizza and burger/sandwich place. We went on a thurs night for the sandwich special and really enjoyed our meal. The service was a little slow but it was also pretty crowded.Special Features:
- I'm giving them 5 starsExpensiveTastesDined on 4/13/2014Had a large group. Still great service. Great beer selection. Wonderful pizza and wings. Unique and traditional items on the menu.Special Features:
- Happy Hour HotspotOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/20/2014Great hidden atmosphere - indoor, glow-in-the-dark bocce ball and awesome music playing with great Happy Hour specials! Keep it up!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- very goodOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/15/2014xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Pizza and BeerBaltimoreSoulDined on 2/1/2014If you like Pizza and it's best friend beer, then you'll love Home Slyce. The pizza crust while not thin is perfectly crispy and chewy. Outside of the pizza, I love the Home Slyce salad. The steak in the salad is seasoned perfectly, there's never too much dressing, and the all the flavors blend well together. The beer selection is admirable and the service is always friendly. I wish I were a regular, but my waistline won't allow it.Special Features:
- Didn't honor reservationkahngVIPDined on 12/5/2013When we went to check in, they said they couldn't honor our reservation. They sent us to their basement dining room to look for a table. Besides this problem, the actual service was good and the food was great.
- The food was really good,twothepointVIPDined on 11/22/2013The food was really good, but the sound carries. It was difficult to hear my friend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Staff is very friendly! NotMooseVIPDined on 10/24/2013Staff is very friendly! Not your everyday run of the mill pizza and sandwiches.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OKKarenVIPDined on 8/1/2013The food was great, but the beer prices are high and our server seemed to forget about us a couple of times.I would recommend this to a friend.