Home Slyce - Federal Hill
1741 Light Street
Baltimore, MD 21230Neighborhood:
PizzeriaPrice: $30 and under
Home Slyce - Federal Hill
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.slycethebar.com/
- Phone: 4435014000x
- Hours of Operation:
thursday to sunday: 11:00am - 4:00pm
Daily: 4:00pm - 12:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Mediterranean, Pizzeria
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Delivery, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Home Slyce - Federal Hill
HomeSlyce is a hip pizza bar with delivery, take-out, eat-in and patio seating. We have a great selection of carft beers and fine wines.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Home Slyce - Federal Hill reviews from OpenTable diners
3 reviews since June 3, 2014
- Ambiance3.3Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (2)kid-friendly (1)fit for foodies (1)good for groups (1)Show More
- AwesomE Pizza Bardine2winesDined on 8/2/2014My sone and I had an awesome time at Home sylce; Melissa was excellent and attentive and she made a great Sangria; My son loved the pizza crust as well which is something he usually won't eat. The selections and food choices were adequate and allowed for quite a few choices; the happy hour drink menu is elaborate and reasonable..looking forward to hanging out there with my girlfriends. Only down fall is parking. But, If you don't mind walking and want great food and drink....HOME SLYCE IS THE PLACE TO BE!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 4 reviews are from the Home Slyce - Federal Hill reviews archive.
- Fun place!!RgaveryDined on 5/16/2014I held a graduation celebration at the Mt. Vernon location with a group of about 15. The person I reserved with was very helpful in arranging it for us. The bartender in the downstairs bar was fantastic and took good care of our group. We came to enjoy the bocce ball courts and they were a lot of fun! There are 3 and groups take turns playing when others want to play. The pizzas also yummy! HomeSlyce is a fun place and I would definitely recommend it!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My wife and I stopped in andMjtravellerVIPDined on 11/23/2013My wife and I stopped in and we were pleasantly surprised how great the food was. We thought it was just going to be a pizza pub, but all the food was made from scratch and the taste was amazing. We will definitely be making this a regular stop in the city.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 11/2/2013Located at the end of Federal Hill the fo0d was wonderful. Not fancy, but great pizza and sandwiches.Special Features:
- We always enjoy making a tripMacsterpatDined on 9/28/2013We always enjoy making a trip to Homeslyce. The pizza choices are superb!Special Features: