H.O.M.E. House of Music & Entertainment
430 N. Camden
Beverly Hills,, CA 90210Neighborhood:
Beverly / Fairfax / La Brea / Third St.
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $50 and over
H.O.M.E. House of Music & Entertainment
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://home90210.com/
- Phone: 3102714663
- Hours of Operation:
Sunday Jazz Brunch
Prix Fixe Menu $49 per person
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Shawn Davis
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Entertainment: Please check our website for upcoming live performances.
A word from H.O.M.E. House of Music & Entertainment
A premiere live jazz supper club, located in Beverly Hills, California. The sophisticated modern aesthetics, state-of-the-arts stage and events are designed to present cultivated jazz entertainment by legendary greats and emerging artists; while guest relish in delectable cuisine from Executive Chef Shawn Davis.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Brunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerLate Night Find
H.O.M.E. House of Music & Entertainment - Best Restaurants in Beverly / Fairfax / La Brea / Third St. ›
H.O.M.E. House of Music & Entertainment reviews from OpenTable diners
17 reviews since May 24, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
great for brunch (10)good for groups (8)special occasion (8)romantic (8)great for outdoor dining (5)late-night find (5)hot spot (3)fit for foodies (3)neighborhood gem (3)vibrant bar scene (2)notable wine list (1)scenic view (1)great for lunch (1)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- DisappointedPlayfulTastebudVIPDined on 8/17/2014I had been wanting to try out HOME for awhile. When I saw the Groupon for brunch, I jumped at the chance. I was excited. When we got there at 11:30 am on a Sunday, there was only 1 other party of 2. Music was great, but with it so empty it was sad. The food was good. My pork loin was a little too salty though. Our waitress unfortunately was not the best. She said the pastries would be out soon, but our starters and entrees came out before that. She was attentive at all considering there was no one there. The bussers were way more attentive. SAD! Then when the waitress brought the bill, she awkwardly said if you could pay cash it would be nice since we are having problems with the credit card machine. She made us uncomfortable.Special Features:
- Jazz Brunch at H.O. M. E.TrevaDined on 8/3/2014Great music. I will definitely return. We had a great waitress and wine steward. Great location and parking structure is right next door, which makes ease of entry into the restaurant.Special Features:
- Pretty place...howeverPatra19Dined on 7/27/2014Went for Sunday brunch. Nice location. Beautiful upscale modern decor. Great band. Good mimosas. Less-than-fresh "bottomless" muffins but they ran out and we only got 2 between the 3 of us. Slow service but a 20% gratuity was added for party of 3! There was only enough salmon for 2 of us so one of us had the chicken. All of the food was moist and tasty. The chicken came with sauteed spinach. Some greenery with the salmon would be a good addition...perhaps they ran out of that too?? The mac & cheese was delicious. The food was nicely presented but it took about 45 mins to arrive. This could be a lovely place for a number of occasions, but there is much improvement needed from an operational aspect.
- Don't go for the food or serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 7/20/2014The menu states "bottom-less mimosas and pastries". We were never offered more than the one plate that had one very small croissant and one mini muffin. The mimosas were so watered down that it was not obvious there was any orange juice. I asked for just champagne and it was not even chilled. The entree choices were okay, but the prix fixers only two courses -- starter and entree. No dessert and coffee wasn't even offered. Our server came by when we were finished and said, "I guess I haven't been over here much. Hope you don't take it personally." We didn't, but we also didn't just pay the automatic 20% gratuity that was added to our bill. We used a groupon and the server delivered a bill for 20% of the full priced brunch.
- LovelyDeborah2014Dined on 7/13/2014Had a great time. Service was fabulous! Food and mimosas were great. Loved the atmosphere. Patio was cozy and cute. Experience was good from start to finish.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- H.O.M.E. is OKLagunatikDined on 7/12/2014Our experience was not memorable. It is very loud (probably due to the tile floors). A little disorganized. Food and drinks were very pricey. I do go to very high class upscale venues, but I don't feel I got what I paid for, especially after driving over 60 miles. The show was great and sound system was very good also. If I were to return, I would only sit in the Mezzanine where there is no food or drink minimum. Then I wouldn't have been so disappointed. But sitting at a table on the floor level calls for min. food and drink purchases.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good MusicOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 6/22/2014I went to H.O.M.E. for the jazz brunch. The food was good but not great. The selections were limited. The service was average. The music was good. I expected more for a $49 dollar brunch.Special Features:
- Live music in Beverly HillsFoodieVIPDined on 6/21/2014I can't believe I found this place in the middle of BH. I'm not sure if they are doing a good job marketing this place. The band that was playing on the evening my wife and I were there was great and energetic. But, the place was less than half full. We had a good time anyway. The menu could use a little more variety and selection. The best thing going for this place is the location and the live music. We'll be coming back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BirthdayHoodieDined on 5/28/2014Took y lady here for her birthday. Everything was great, butI would not recommend a Wednesday night. There was only 10 people in the room. We really had to work to keep the excitement up. The entertainment was good and everyone of the employees were friendly and professional.Special Features:
- Loved itBarz33Dined on 5/25/2014Great food, great music, great service...loved the singers and the doormen were very nice . Lobster mash was on point...chicken jus was delicious. :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 130 reviews are from the H.O.M.E. House of Music & Entertainment reviews archive.
- This place is a secret gemGreatbirthdayDined on 5/18/2014The ambiance was excellent! The food was delicious, not to mention the bottomless mimosas. I will definitely go again.Special Features:
- what an amazing find!!!PG36Dined on 5/14/2014I loved everything from the music to the food to the wine!!! You can't go wrong at H.O.M.E.! The name is perfect!!! You feel right at H.O M.E. and I will definitely return!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/9/2014I wish it had been a better experience since it was my birthday. A lot of my guests complained about their meals not being prepared well. Orders were taken shortly before the kitchen closed and guests were not aware.
- Sunday BrunchOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/4/2014Great atmosphere at H.O.M.E The music and the band were great! The menu was good for brunch-servings were substantial and delicious. And the service was attentive, never annoying. The pricing was very affordable when you consider this is Beverly Hills - the land of teeny tiny plates and incredibly overpriced mediocre food. Our party enjoyed themselves thoroughly and that was the most important! We will definitely come back to H.O.M.E. for dinner and for Sunday brunch.Special Features:
- Great Saturday Evening OutMPSmithDined on 4/26/2014My wife and I had a great experience at H.O.M.E. The food selection was good. The food was great. I had the Seabass and my wife had the lobster tail. The bread pudding was excellent and the live music made you want to dance This is an excellent place for a date night if you like to dress to impress and have great food with music.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/19/2014I did not have any experience because the restaurant gave a way my table due to the Raheem Davoughn show. I made reservation and they where confirmed by email. But I was told not to come because they had no where to set me and my guest. I so disappointed and nothing was done to rectify the situation except the man who answered the phone stated that it was open tables fault and he had 14 other guest with the same situation.
- Our experienceCMSHOWDined on 4/19/2014My Husband and I truly enjoyed our visit to see Raheem DeVaughn. We have already recommended this place to our friends. WE ALSO PLAN TO RETURN OURSELVES.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- What a Great Find!!!!freezemomDined on 4/13/2014I bought a Groupon for this restaurant because the deal was a steal and they offered live jazz music. After dining there for brunch, I'm in love! They had great music, the food was amazing and the service was phenomenal! I will definitely be be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Jazz brunch experienceGrouponfanDined on 4/13/2014Upon arrival, waitress seated us immediately, and welcomed us with our first round of mimosas... Food was absolutely great, comfortable ambiance, and very friendly staff. A bit disappointed about the cancelled performer, which then was replaced(one hour later) with a lovely couple on stage. Great duo! We enjoyed our 3 hour brunch, the place got a bit more packed, the bottomless mimosas kept coming, only we couldn't quite figure out why this place was barely 1/3 full by 2pm, when it was a true hit spot for a reasonable price for a rodeo drive Sunday jazz brunch! We are already planning for a next occasion to treat our parents to this great spot!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Too pricee and not enoghtdon36xDined on 4/12/2014Too pricee and not enoght selection on the menu. Take menu off Internet that you are not serving in your restaurant.
- Highly DisappointedOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/12/2014Though very well-appointed, with great parking, and right in the heart of the esteemed 90210 shopping and dining district, I could not have been more disappointed with the menu, the service and the overall experience. Upon entering, I wondered why such a beautiful place was basically EMPTY on a clear Saturday evening at 7:45pm; upon leaving, I understood. The first sign was the fact that they did not have the FIRST menu item we attempted to order. And it was downhill from there. In short, VERY INFREQUENT check-ins with us by our waiter, minuscule portions at exorbitant prices, limited menu choices. Won't return.Special Features:
- Outstanding service, great ambienceextraordinary1VIPDined on 4/6/2014I wish I could give this restaurant an OUTSTANDING review, however the food was good BUT NOT great. There were too many inconsistencies in the food. The music, ambience, service are stellar. In fact, because the food didn't come out in a timely manner, we were apologized to for the inconvenience, yet other dishes still had a lot to be desired and we sent two back. Also, why was our salmon packaged in saran wrap and a container that reminded you of serving French fries off a food truck?? Nevertheless, I would recommend this restaurant, I just hope that they work out the challenges with the kitchen.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Only can talk about brunchMarvinDined on 3/30/2014The brunch was awesome, talking about the crab salad appetizer and the samon w/ the couscous. I love my meats well done. The samon came to me surprisingly not dry. Tried my wife's seabass.....Excellent! The gravy over the mash potatoes was an unique great taste. The waitress Keisha sweet cute thing was fabulous. She made sure we were satisfied with everything. The other servers kept water glass full and ditto for the mimosos.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- You Don't Get Ur Bang For Your BuckNoBang4urBuckDined on 3/28/2014I had to wait an additional 1/2 hour after I had already made my reservations to be seated. It wasn't crowded mind you. The service was very slow. They didn't have a variety of tea.(no honey) I was never asked if I wanted anything to drink after the tea crisis) The menu that was online was NOT the SAME as in the restaurant. The food had too much garlic. It took forever to get the dessert(which was extra sweet). My stomach hurt when I went home that night. The only thing that was good about it was the entertainment part and the ambiance of the H.O.M.E. If you need your water glass topped off, they were on point with that. The manager that was on duty was cool too!Special Features:
- H.O.M.E.DjackVIPDined on 3/27/2014Had a great time at H.O.M.E. - The music was great, the crowd was wonderful...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sunday Jazz BrunchMiamiDined on 3/23/2014The music and atmosphere was fantastic!! The service was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- fun overallamyveeDined on 3/23/2014Service was ok, no check back on how the food was. Otherwise, quick on refills and quick to remove dirty plates. It was a bit chilly. Otherwise it was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bread?nightowlDined on 3/22/2014Ordered a tasty salad and requested bread to be told "we ran out". Never, ever heard that before. Don't really like deserts but others in my party do. Offerings were two: bread pudding and mouse. No one ordered-- instead, we went somewhere else afterward. Generally, H.O.M.E. was OK. I would like to try the Sunday brunch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Incredibly Overpriced MediocrityOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/21/2014The food is so overpriced and disappointing. They tried to charge entertainment fee of $10 each after charging $59 for one dish! Don't waste your time, go elsewhere.
- Slow BeginningOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 3/16/2014I made reservations for Sunday Brunch ahead of time and we were seated right away with a choice to sit in the front or the back which was excellent. After we were seated, it took a little while for someone to even bring us water. After we received our waters, it took alot of more time to even get our first round of mimosas which had two lipstick prints on the glass as if the waiter just picked the glass up from another table and brought it to mine. He quickly apologized and brought me a new one. After some time to order our food, everything went smoothly after. Great food, ambiance, bottomless mimosas and my mother enjoyed herself for her birthday brunch. Besides the long wait and lipstick on my glass, i loved it and will be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sunday Jazz BrunchMiamiDined on 3/9/2014H.O.M.E. is great for a energetic yet romantic Sunday Jazz Brunch. Excellent food!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- worst service of my lifeFoodieVIPDined on 3/9/2014i could go on and on and on about the horrible service at this place but i will simply say it is astoundingly bad. Food was good though
- LOVE the ambienceShaulDined on 3/9/2014This was my second visit (first since joining open table). First time was excellent!!!! Amazing food, great live entertainment, phenomenal service. My second time, it was a bit more busier and there were two large parties so the food wasn't hot and the service suffered as well. STILL an amazing find and I look forward to going again VERY soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- More hype than great serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/8/2014They need to make some changes if they are going to survive.
- Entertainment was FABULOUS!PearshapedivaDined on 2/28/2014I went on a Friday night when Rodney Taylor was performing. His music was extremely good. That man can blow ! The band was great also! Would travel to see and listen to him and the band anywhere, RAIN OR SHINE --- he is just that good in my opinion. The service was good. The food was good a little pricey but okay. I wish that they would allow substitutions on certain items in the description - in my case I liked the salad that I purchased but didn't see that it was blue cheese on it until I got it. I saw my mistake later but I wish I could have had feta or some other cheese due to my allergy to the blue cheese. Thanking God I did not have a reaction. Overall, it was an experience - one that I probably will not revisit
- An excellent choiceextraordinary1VIPDined on 2/23/2014The staff was very attentive. The food delectable, especially the macaroni and cheese, Chilean sea bass and bread pudding!! You MUST have the bread pudding!! A special thank you to Keith our server for his very attentive service and exceptional suggestions. My girlfriends ALL had a magnificent time. The jazz trio was great and the music wasnt too loud so that guests could have a conversation. Well done. We will return!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good service, good foodLigayaDined on 2/23/2014Not sure what the previous reviews have said about the food. We had both good food. The Chilean sea bass with risotto was flavorful and filling. My friend had a regular eggs and sausage dish. But we also had mac and cheese, and the crab salad was fresh. The pastries were fresh and tasty. The all you can drink mimosa was not too shabby, either. Location is in the quiet side of BH, around the corner from Rodeo Drive. The jazz music in the background was a plus. Parking is free on Sundays, so that can't be beat for a day of brunch and shopping with a girlfriend. Best of all, Damian our server was attentive and courteous. We had a Travelzoo 2 for 1 brunch deal, and that just made it even better. I will take my husband next time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Makes Beverly Hills Hot!lj4400Dined on 2/15/2014Great Jazz show, good food, & some wine make for a wonderful evening. I wish every town had a dinner/jazz club. Who would have thought that BH would be so lucky.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My reservation was cancelstavchanDined on 1/18/2014I had a reservation for 14 people to celebrate my wife birthday. When we came they say that the system crashed, the restaurant is full and they do not have space.
- Reservation Not Honorednappy177Dined on 1/18/2014Supposedly their computers were down, so they had no way of knowing who had reservations or not. I said I had an email confirming my reservation, but the hostess said they were overbooked and that they only had 2 tables remaining, but that was reserved for the owners. I tried to talk to manager and he was unavailable. Avoid this place if you don't want to waste your time (or money on parking).