7700 Courtney Campell Causeway
Tampa, FL 33607Neighborhood:
SeafoodPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.hogansbeachtampa.com/
- Phone: 8132818900
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast daily: 7:00am -10:30am; Lunch Daily: 11:00am - 4:00pm ; Dinner: Sunday - thursday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 12:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Sushi, Steak, Seafood
- Executive Chef: Robert Uzzillia
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Dancing, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (bar only), Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access
- Catering: Hogan"s Beach is located at The Best western Bar Harbor Hotel. We have several banquet options from 10-500 person meeting or dinning spaces. Email fbd@bayharbortampa for more information.
- Private Party Facilities: Great rooms for business meetings, social gatherings, weddings and so much more. Our chef"s will cater to any type of menu your event requires.
- Private Party Contact: Robert 8132818900
- Entertainment: Hogan"s Beach offers live entertainment 7 days a week. Check website www.hogansbeachtampa.com for calendar.
A word from Hogan's Beach
Hogan"s Beach is an all inclusive dining and entertainment destination. Weather you are in the mood for a great steak or fresh Florida grouper sandwich or a mojito at our tiki bar Hogan's Beach is the place for you.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Hogan's Beach reviews from OpenTable diners
- Awesome experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 1/18/2014While there Jimmy Hart was there as a manager and that I say was a brilliant move on Hogan's side. Myself and my friend went in not expecting much and the next thing we see is Jimmy Hart the mouth of the south. To any wrestling fan in the 80's it was a thrilling experience. He came over and took pictures with us and signed a tshirt. He was very very nice and down to earth. He even took the time to make sure the picture came out right. Excellent overall experience but I have to say the food was good also. But I would come back 1000 times to get a chance to rub elbows with iconic wrestling people!!! Very very cool. I would have been happy with McDonald's fries in there. Very awesomeSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Over all great Timejoseph12Dined on 1/17/2014I and my party had a very good time we were there near two hours Food was very good and just the right amountOne thing went wrong from the start When I got there was a car blocking you drive way at the front entrance I I had to back out of your drive after dropping my wife off I told tour seccurity people about this And when leave ing I seen that the car had not been remover I once again told him about it He looked at me like to say who cares He was tird up trying to make time with woman at you front deckSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- What can I say? "IT'S HOGANSOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 1/10/2014What can I say? "IT'S HOGANS RESTAURANT!!!' I am one of his biggest fans and it was an experience i will 'NEVER' forget!! Maybe next visit, I will be able to meet the man himself! :)Special Features:
- Kid Friendly RestaurantElliotDined on 1/5/2014We visited on 5th January 2014 for my son's 13th Birthday, which he ended up having the best birthday ever! Not only did he meet and get autographs off Jimmy Hart but the food was also the best that we had in the 3 weeks that we were in USA. We will definitely visit again when we go back as it is not just a restaurant but a full experience for the kids.Special Features:
- Great Fun and FoodBruceDined on 1/3/2014Our family loved the Hulk memorabilia, and we all thought our burgers were top notch.Special Features:
- Hogan Beach RestaurantJudy2014Dined on 12/31/2013I love the relaxed feel of this place - like a comfortable dining room in a friends home. I definitely would return to try more dishes. The Grill Salmon with mashed potato and Hogan burger was amazing and the Calamari appitizer was tasty. Everyone Service was well-timed and friendly, wines were affordable." I will be back soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not worth the money!FloridianDined on 12/28/2013Food was not exceptional. It was average, no better than any chain restaurant. The prices were probably average for the area but not for the food. The only was this place is worth it is if you are a major Hulk fan.
- Great Food and MusicTuzzDined on 12/28/2013This was my first time at Hogans. The food was great and the view was awesome! I will be coming back again and again !!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- New MenuBuzzardDined on 12/28/2013We arrived toward the end of the breakfast service and they accomodated those of us who wanted lunch as well as the member of our party who wanted breakfast. The breakfast was a huge portion (maybe pro-wrestler sized?), but my lunch was smaller than I would have guessed from the description in the menu. I had wanted to try the ribs appetizer, but the new menu offers a better variety of options while eliminating some of the old offerings, so I tried something new. The loaded chicken was very good, but somewhat bland and would have been better over seasoned rice instead of a huge dollop of mashed potatoes. Overall we really enjoy this place and recommend it for the fun, the food, and the view.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Soooo good!!!!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 12/17/2013Me husband visited a couple weeks ago for a wrestler singing and we decided to eat before the event. The food was so goodthat we have been back 2 times. We live in Orlando, but it is worth the drive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- pleasantly surprised!beachgirlDined on 12/13/2013I was expecting just mediocre beach food, but was pleasantly surprised with wonderful and a great experience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food and Serviceluv2dineVIPDined on 12/9/2013I went for lunch. The fish sandwich and fries were great. My server was friendly and personable and was good in bringing soft drink refills to the table. Would definitely return if visiting the area again.Special Features:
- Atmosphere was great. FoodalejDined on 12/5/2013Atmosphere was great. Food was bland. Only tasty item in oir group of 8 was the pesto pastaSpecial Features:
- Celebrity Treatment!BuzzardDined on 11/30/2013We were seated immediately in our choice of areas. We had a gorgeous view of the water. The place is very spacious with numerous areas to wander and explore including volleyball nets and separate bars. The food was hot and very flavorful. When they found out that it was the birthday of one of the members of our party, Jimmy Hart showed up to introduce himself, sign autographs and thank us for coming! We got some great sunset photos after dinner. If you're a big Hulk fan or just enjoy wrestling in general, there are numerous items displayed in cases and around the walls to look at. Even if you're not into wrestling, Hogan's Beach is a great place to wind down and relax or party hearty!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Terrible Service!UpsetDined on 11/15/2013Hostess showed us to our table and then left. No menu-no silverware? She came back with 2 menu's and 2 silverware. Problem is that she sat all THREE of us. She said she would be right back but never showed up. Sat there for over 10 minutes and no waitress. I got up to find a manager and he said he was sorry and would get us a waitress. Another 5-10 minutes went by and finally a waitress showed up and took our drink order. I'm not sure how fr she had to go to get them but it took quite a while. During all of this the restaurant wasn't very busy and I could see all the waitress staff having fun by the hostess/reception station. Good food but the worst service I've had in years. Terrible experience!Special Features:
- Great place to watch the sunsetOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/6/2013Loved the outside patio next to Tampa Bay. There were a couple of beach volleyball games being played next to the patio dining area, so it's a little noisy but fun. Food was well prepared and tasty. Liked the petit fillet mignon that you can add to the Caprese salad. Much better than the usual "add shrimp for only $x add-ons. Service was prompt and friendly. Wouldn't call it fine dining but then again it's a beach bar. Bar area inside was large but being a mid-week night there was not much action.Special Features:
- ConsChuViDined on 10/26/2013Parking was weird, almost no parking at the resteraunt except valet. The hotel next to Hogan's has signs up "tow away zone" and the parking in front of Hogan's was blocked off like it was valet only? we parked at the hotel and did'nt get towed. Food was great and staff was friendly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A true ExperienceOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/25/2013I read reviews on this place, for what it is. It is amazing. Great feel and vibes in the place. The food is what you would expect. The Fritters are amazing. People complain about it being too cartoony and the food being bad 1:It is built around a cartoon character, Terry himself will admit that. 2: It is Pub food. What do you expect? And for Pub Food, it isn't that bad. I would go again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AcceptablemissnflDined on 10/6/2013The food was really good. Pricing was a little on the high side - especially for breakfast.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- overly impressedluvtampaDined on 10/6/2013was a little hesitant being "hulk hogans" restaurant but the food completely blew me away!! top notch fine dining, had the tuna tatiki and the seabass and both were unbelievable. Fun fun place, sat outside. Bar scene is very loud and energetic, not good for a private romantic meal. But for a fun place to go out with friends I would absolutely go back and actually cant wait to do so.Special Features:
- Not very goodKED83VIPDined on 10/3/2013The grouper sandwich might not bave been grouper but wa tasteless all the same. The waitress was completely untrained and barely nice. Probably a great drinking spot but go someplace else for food. Not cheap either!
- Food, Fun and Hulk HoganHogan25Dined on 9/28/2013While in town we had two lunches and dinner at the restaurant. All meals and appetizers were exellent along with friendly service (Try the Grouper sandwich and or dinner). For fans of the Hulkster there is memorabilia throughout the building along with posters and items of wrestling history. The mechanical shark, sand vollyball court and televisions inside and out add to the beach/sports bar enviroment.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- a little disappointedShell99Dined on 9/27/2013was very excited for a GNO after work and had heard great things about Hogan's Beach so we gave it a try...service was okay.....staff didn't seem to care if we were there or not, was not very welcoming....food was bland....needs more seasoning or just some salt....we had the lobster mac & cheese, crab & spinach dip, and buffalo shrimp (shrimp was seasoned well)....ordered Hogan's Punch and didn't have enough liquor (no liquor taste, just juice)....was not the night out we had hoped forSpecial Features:
- Quite the crowd!Tlee4488Dined on 9/1/2013We ate indoors. Outdoor was a noisy with a bunch of twenty somethings partying. We didn't bother to go outside because it looked like madness. I would go again to eat but indoors only.Special Features:
- Hogan's Beach Bodiesluv2eatDined on 8/11/2013Lots of skin and near naked bodies in a beach setting. Very nice for the younger, drinking people, but not very family friendly. Lots of very visible cleavage and thong exposure. Got to see Jimmy Hart, the best part of experience. Popping muscles and abs of wanna-be wrestlers filled the bar area. Most likely a one-time dining stop for me.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- disappointedshortyDined on 7/27/2013Service was poor, inattentive and untrained in waitressing. If you have children do not stay at the hotel next door. Not a family friendly environment.
- Horrible serviceRichDined on 7/24/2013With all the money put into renovation some attention should have been paid to service training. My wife and I sat on the deck. Waited a long time to get drinks. Then had to go to the bar to get our second round ourselves. Food was wrong. Do not go to Hogans.
- Good placesirrobDined on 7/16/2013This was a great time for us. the food was good, the atmosphere was nice. Nice place for family or for night out. Way to go Hulk, I hope it does great, couldn't happen to a better person.Special Features:
- Hulk-A-Fun AtmosphereStacyeVIPDined on 7/7/2013Hulky Goid Times where had by all! The food is ok. It's the vibrant sunny atmosphere- that's the draw! And of course,The Hulk!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We went for a Sunday lunch.lakelandareadinerDined on 7/7/2013We went for a Sunday lunch. We were sat immediately. Then we sat for at least 10 min before a busboy noticed us and asked if anyone had helped us yet. When we told him no he got our drink order and had a server over a few minutes later. Put our order in and told our server we were going to walk around. She said to leave our drinks at the table so they would know we're still sitting there. We did that and my husband also left his glasses on the table. When we came back our drinks were gone. We saw our server walk back & forth to the kitchen but she never looked our way. Had no drinks until our food came. The food was good but the server we had was very inattentive to us. We will go again and give it another chance.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun party spot. We had dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 7/6/2013Fun party spot. We had dinner and it just didn't seem like a place to go for dinner. But we would go again if we were meeting friends out for drinks.Special Features:
- dont spill your $12 drinkyeahDined on 7/6/2013received no help on my $12.00 spilt drink. the plastic cup is very cheap and top heavy. yes I was charged for another one with no regard for my satisfaction. i was told that with a meal , the concert is free. when we tried to enter the concert area , we were charged a cover fee and told that the other people don't know what they are talking about. this place is unorganized. i wont be returningSpecial Features:
- family clubRCgoodeatsDined on 7/5/2013Had a great time with friends and family. Cocktails should be stronger. It was too sweet and mojitos needed to be better. Other than that we had a great time and great atmosphere. Love the sharks ride!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Spectacular place so so funDwightDined on 6/29/2013Loved it i saw jimmy hart I'm a big wwe fan loved itSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not just a namelurivDined on 6/9/2013I read many reviews saying how bad the restaurant was. As a fan of Hulk Hogan, I wanted to go to the restaurant regardless of the reviews. The food was ok. Meatloaf was terrible, but fish tacos were good, and the grouper sandwich was good too. My two girls got mac n cheese and it was great. The decor is great for a hogan fan with the red, black and yellow everywhere. There was a lot of Hogan decor, and it was awesome. The decor in the lobby could have been done so much better, but that is the fault of the hotel, and not the restaurant. We originally planned to go on Sunday, but it was packed, and had valet parking only. So we decided to skip it and go the following day for lunch. Great choice. It was quiet, and more family friendly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- IgnoredDidiDined on 6/1/2013Had a reservation on a Saturday night, when we got there the place was empty, chairs on the tables, and a waiter walked right in front of us and completely ignored us, not even a hello or glance. We got tired of waiting at the hostess station so we walked out.
- ServiceBarleyDined on 5/31/2013Thought the waiter was nice but hostesses didn't give a darn. Food was ok but nothing great. It was just a place I visited and won't ever go back
- Not impressedBigDave1Dined on 5/26/2013Our service was horrendous. Although our waitress was very sweet, she never brought our drinks or any silverware and napkins. Another waiter finally helped out when we complained. My wife was actually staring at her food with no way to eat it (other than her hands) and had to ask for her salad more than once and it arrived after she had finished her entree. She did say that it was the best part of the meal. My son and I got a hamburger but never got any condiments for them. No adjustment to the bill was given. Then, when exiting the restaurant, we had to wait about 30 minutes for our car. After asking several times, the head valet finally went and got it for us himself.
- never got to enjoymikeDined on 5/25/2013your resturant is one place i would love to visit, however i am a disabled veteran and there is no way i can walk from the parking garage down the street to the resturant, i have tried twice this past memorial day weekend and was sent away to park down the street. sorry, looks like i may never get to check it out, guess i can dream till you get your parking issues fixed or make it accessable to disabled vets.Special Features:
- Impressed againOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 5/25/2013This was our second time at Hogan's Beach and it was even more enjoyable. My daughter is a huge wrestling fan and when she got to meet Jimmy Hart she was thrilled. I am amazed at how well the restaurant is run, with the wait staff making you feel completely welcome and genuinely care about you being there. I will continue to come back over and over.Special Features: