9110 Wadsworth Parkway
Westminster, CO 80005Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.hoffbrau-co.com/
- Phone: (303) 422-7755
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 4:00pm.
Dinner: Sunday - Wednesday: 11:00am - 10:30pm, Thursday - Saturday: 11:00am - 12:45am.
Weekend Brunch: Saturday - Sunday: 11:00am - 2:00pm.
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Mexican
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Dancing, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access
- Entertainment: Live country music and dancing on Thursday nights. Live music Friday and Saturday nights
A word from Hoffbrau Colorado
THE premier place to party in North Denver!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Hoffbrau Colorado reviews from OpenTable diners
20 reviews since July 26, 2014
- Ambiance3.5Noise LevelEnergetic
good for groups (13)vibrant bar scene (11)neighborhood gem (9)late-night find (6)hot spot (6)great for lunch (5)special occasion (5)kid-friendly (4)fit for foodies (3)great for brunch (1)Show More
- FUN FOOD DANCINGFRANKODined on 10/31/2014HAVE SEEN "THUMPER" THE BAND THERE SEVERAL TIMES AND THE WHOLE EVENING WAS GREAT! THE FOOD IS GOOD AT REASONABLE PRICES AND THE FUN ATMOSPHERE IS NOT STUFFY OR LIMITED TO THE "IN" CROWD...YOUNG AND OLD, BLACK AND WHITE EVERYONE IS REPRESENTED HAVING A GREAT TIME.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- San Diego vs Broncos Thursday NightPerkyDined on 10/23/2014The location really works for me and that is why I have come a few times. But the food is not so good. I had nachos that had maybe canned chicken on it. Can you imagine? That was really bad. It had no flavor. I kept wondering if it was canned cheese too? My friend had wings and she said they were just ok but they were cold and greasy. Bar food is really important. I also made a reservation at 6:15 and we got a table and chairs by the entrance and were so far away from the tv we could not hear it or see the players names on there jerseys. I kept saying all during the game, what was that penalty for, or who made that play? I live in the neigborhood. I want this place too be successful. But, I know I can make better nachos at home
- Much improved!lovegoodfoodVIPDined on 10/2/2014We used to go to the old hoffbrau on 80th and wads. The steaks used to be great but continually went downhill. It became more of a dive bar ...dirty, loud and the food was unpredictable, more often mediocre than good so we stopped going there. The new place is great. They even called prior to our reservation asking where we would like to sit. Clean, spacious, service is excellent and both times we have been there the food was fantastic. The prime rib French dip was terrific. I would go there again just for that. Definitly one of my new neighborhood favorites.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PartyTroyDined on 9/27/2014We were taken care of for a great 50th birthday dance party for my husband. Thanks so much!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food and ServicetpdineinDined on 9/20/2014Setup reservations online and showed up and was seated instantly. Server was on time and very prompt. Manager even checked on us and my folks really enjoyed it. Thanks and will be back, Todd.Special Features:
- a lot of funjimmyglaughlinDined on 9/5/2014Great food and service. The music was a lot of fun. Just all around good time at the Hoffbrau, highly recommended.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love it!!diningoutDined on 9/5/2014This was the second time we were at the restaurante. Everything was great! The staff was welcoming and friendly, the food was excellent, the service was great & we had a 5 star experience! We've been telling everyone to go there.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Don't bother for food or ambianceReedelVIPDined on 8/22/2014Mediocre, uninspired and predictable bar food served in a converted retail barn with no ambiance whatsoever. Unattended teenagers playing darts proved dangerous. Too noisy to talk across the small table. The location was close to Arvada Arts Center but a longer drive would have been a better choice. Service was capable and friendly.
- CravingsVIPDined on 8/2/2014We couldn't have been more pleased with everything! This will be our new go-to restaurant. Kathie BahlSpecial Features:
- Not GoodShaun33VIPDined on 8/1/2014When we arrived at our reservation time, there was no table available. They said they didn't get the notification from Open Table until just before we walked in the door. In essence, they blamed you. This restaurant has a 4 star rating on Open Table. Not even close. At best, it is a 1 star. This is a bar you might stop at after work for happy hour and then go eat somewhere else.
- The following 9 reviews are from the Hoffbrau Colorado reviews archive.
- Food, Friends & Fun!FoodandFunDined on 6/28/2014Great place for a special gathering or just having dinner & drinks with some friends. The band played a variety of songs & there was plenty of room on the dance floor to let loose. Very happy to find out breakfast is served all day. There was a little bit of everything on the menu. The staff was nice. Although the new location was harder to find, was very impressed with the new place & ambience. There is also a little of everything such as pool, shuffle board & plenty of bar seating for those that don't like to dance. Would definitely recommend it to someone else.Special Features:
- So/So at their new locationOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/21/2014Hamburger was awful and fries were cold. Stop using frozen patties and use fresh meat. I wouldn't have gotten a better burger at Good Times across the street.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The service is better than expectedluv2hangoutDined on 6/6/2014Making the reservation on line was a little difficult but fast at confirming my reservation. I don't think a credit card should be used to make a reservation. I should be able to use my email more than once to make multiple reservations. But over all we like going to Hoffbraus because it is kid friendly and it is a really nice place to hang out with friends and enjoy our time. The service is GREAT we did not experience any problems. THAT WAS NICE. The manager and owner checked on us to see if we were satisfied, since we were in a large group. We will return and recommend Hoffbraus to our friends and family. Thank You to the Owner and Management for making Great changes and giving Great Service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/21/2014Good food reasonably priced. I don't need to say more than that. 50 characters is ridiculousSpecial Features:
- Reservationsjune2bugDined on 5/16/2014I made reservations for a table of 4 by the dance floor. Gave us a booth in the corner at the opposite end of dance floor.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fabulous Food & Tons of Fun!!BAVanHalen81Dined on 5/3/2014The Hoffbrau is our favorite place to gather with friends. Great food, fun atmosphere & excellent staff means guaranteed memorable night out! We are looking forward to checking out their new location next week!Special Features:
- Country Thursday NightHappydancerDined on 4/24/2014Wonderful service, great food, the band was wonderful, Sandy Wells band. Lots of room to dance, the sound was good, still could talk and enjoy the music. I will for sure tell others about this place.mlook forward to another Country Night in the new placeSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good TimesValerieDined on 4/12/2014Had a great time. Will be back with my friends. Thank you.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great DancingdervishDined on 4/11/2014It was packed the night we went but we had so much fun! Good food, good drinks, GREAT band. We will be back for sure.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.