Hofbrauhaus - Las Vegas
4510 Paradise Rd
Las Vegas, NV 89169Neighborhood:
Near the Strip
GermanPrice: $30 and under
Hofbrauhaus - Las Vegas
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.hofbrauhauslasvegas.com/
- Phone: 7028532337x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch menu being served:
Monday-Friday 11:00am - 4:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: German
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: The famous Beer Hall (Schwemme) is the “historical heart” and main attraction of Hofbräuhaus Las Vegas. With its traditional beer hall design and live music nightly it is sure to be one of your favorite attractions in Las Vegas. The Beer Garden (Biergarten) is duplicated after the Munich garden with one big exception -- it is a year-round temperature-controlled environment. The Biergarten features blue skies, patio dining, a water fountain and - most importantly -- beer.
- Private Party Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org 7027407888x
- Entertainment: The Hofbräuhaus Las Vegas offers exceptional, traditional Bavarian music nightly. Each month a new band from the Bavarian/Austrian European region performs. Hofbräuhaus Las Vegas diners can party, sing and participate with traditional beer hall music.
A word from Hofbrauhaus - Las Vegas
The Hofbräuhaus Las Vegas is the first authentic German-Bavarian restaurant in Las Vegas. The restaurant is the first replica of the world’s most famous beer hall from its hand-painted ceilings to its food and drink. The beer is brewed in Munich under the 400-year-old purity law and shipped fresh to Las Vegas. Hofbräu draft beers are: premium lager, wheat beer, dark beer and seasonal beers. Bavarian charm and live music abound, and guests can savor schnitzels, sausages, Sauerbraten and pretzels. With its beer hall and air-conditioned Biergarten (beer garden), it’s Oktoberfest every day. Hofbräuhaus Las Vegas also features live music nightly. In addition, take-out service is available. Groups are invited, and Hofbräuhaus Las Vegas can accommodate parties up to 1,000. Call the professional sales team at (702) 740-7888 for more information.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Hofbrauhaus - Las Vegas reviews from OpenTable diners
195 reviews since June 23, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelEnergetic
good for groups (157)special occasion (81)fit for foodies (50)hot spot (40)great for lunch (38)neighborhood gem (33)kid-friendly (31)vibrant bar scene (31)late-night find (13)great for brunch (12)romantic (5)scenic view (4)notable wine list (4)great for outdoor dining (4)Show More
- Bavaria in VegasOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/19/2014I am German and on a 4 week Trip in USA! The Hofbräu Haus was a Break! The very good and authentic traditional German food made me feel home! And the good beer, well what to say........Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place for OCtoberfestOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/17/2014Had great time here during OCtoberfest. Schnitzels were a bit overdone but the beer was great to wash it down. It's a great place to take groups and the oompah band was greatSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ReservationsOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/17/2014Made reservation about two weeks ahead. Had people in front of me seated in nice table in main dining room with no reservation. My table was behind a very large pilar and I told people I had reservations two weeks prior. I requested table next to it and was denied. They send me to beer garden to table. Will never go back.Special Features:
- Staff is lackingOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/17/2014I made reservations for this restaurant having been there for the Oktoberfest before, I had specifically asked for the main dining room where all of the festivities happen and when we showed up we were led to the biergarden and even though I protested my party was not allowed to sit in the main dining room. We decided not to eat there as the prices for even a pretzel were outrageous we had 3 beers and our tab came to over $50.00. We were given a chance to sit in the main dining room upon our decision to leave but by that time all of the festivities were over. We were very disappointed and will not return to this restaurant. Thumbs down on the whole expensive experience.
- Could have been in Germany!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/15/2014What a gem - fun, noisy, truly authentic German place! Food, service and ambience were outstanding - would highly recommend it to anyone that is looking for an energetic evening with excellent food. Huge portions, fabulous beer - if you are a lover of Germany, this is the place for you!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Authentic German AtmosphereKingLudwigvisitorsDined on 10/12/2014My Husband was in the U.S. Air Force and we were stationed in Germany. We found your restaurant's atmosphere to be very authentic in food and music and just all around fun like we had many year's ago in Germany. Thank you so much for the great memories!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome experience!!!SpeedpowerDined on 10/11/2014Entertainment was awesome, the Blood sausage was awesome and the Dark beer is one of the best I've ever tasted, atmosphere is very enjoyable, love that everybody is really partying, will definitely come back with at least 6 persons so we can have the table to ourselves!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Noisy and too crowdedTatyPittsDined on 10/11/2014It was Octoberfest so we went to hear the music. We had a reservation but it was so crowded they sat us in the outside room where we could not hear the music at all. It was so noisy we could not even talk in our table. Service was very slow. Food was good.Special Features:
- OctoberFest AtmosphereBearBradDined on 10/10/2014The Hofbrauhaus - Las Vegas is a must party destination, especially on Friday's and Saturdays. If you have experienced Germany, especially during the last two weeks in September and the first week in October - you will enjoy the American version of OctoberFest here. Beware of their unique tradition of giving you a swat with a paddle if you have shots :-) Friendly fun. I go there every year with a group of friends from Chicago and always have a great time! Prost!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Let downLetDownDined on 10/10/2014I realize it was October, hence Oktoberfest, and the place was packed....but...service was very slow, maybe saw our waited twice in an hour. Food was not that great, looked and tasted more like the quality of a school lunch versus a German restaurant. Really tasted like a meal produced on an assembly line. This was a big let down for my family since our favorite German restaurant in Vegas, Café Heidleburg, had closed and we were looking forward to the excellent German cuisine they served. The 'Haus didn't live up to the standard. On the other hand, the atmosphere in the Beer Hall was great and people were singing and having a great time. I also don't think they were as concerned about the quality of the food versus the next beerSpecial Features:
- horrible serviceHungryinVegasDined on 10/10/2014My adult brother was visiting from out of town and wanted to visit your establishment. I made a 5:30 reservation for the 'garden area'. We (party of 4) were seated quickly and were almost immediately met by our waitress who asked if we were ready to order. He found this odd and annoying in that we were only seated for just a few moments and felt rushed. As we explained that we had just sat, it was a inappropriate amount of time before she returned to take our order. We all agreed that the waitress seemed to be acting 'odd', overwhelmed and/or unable to multitask. It was then a very long time before our order arrived considering at that time it didn't appear to be that busy. She then related that "they" were asking her to leave.Special Features:
- Very LoudPOPPOPDined on 10/7/2014Good Food The night we went it was so crowed and very loud you could not hear the band.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Las VegasHeikeDined on 10/6/2014Es ist nicht so wie in Deutschland. Man hat die Band leider nicht wirklich gehört, da es zu leise war. Wir haben uns ein wenig mehr Stimmung gewünscht. Sonst ging es wohl.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/5/2014My wife ordered the jaegerschnitzel. She was disappointed when it was brought to the table. In the past and in Germany a wienerschnitzel is veal, it is breaded and then cooked, the jaeger has mushrooms on top. This time the jaegerschnitzel was not breaded, it was grilled, tough and other than mushrooms on top. Although my wife was disappointed in the way it was made, the waitress was willing to exchange the meal, but my wife declined. This is not going tos top us from coming again in the near future. Thank youSpecial Features:
- Ambience was greatTravelnliteDined on 10/4/2014the food could have been better, portions were smallSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Curious no moreRobrobnrobDined on 10/4/2014Our usual dine-out fare would be Italian or Chinese. Have always been curious about the HofbrauHaus.....what better time to visit than during Octoberfest. Pleasantly suprised. I did read several negative reviews so I was skeptical. The only negative I observed was the limited parking and the bottleneck of vehicles at the entrance. Our waitress was charming and attentive. Wienerschnitzel was the best dish at the table. I suggest reading the menu online as many of these dishes are unfamiliar. $$ reasonable. We were seated with strangers....another couple...turned out to be enjoyable. Order a brew and party on. PROST!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Go for Oktoberfest!!!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/4/2014This place was hoppin the minute we sat down. Authentic Bavarian/German food and a fun (loud) environment! Would recommend to anyone who wants to have a good time. (We even saw a celebrity!!) so much fun.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great disappointment!TravelerDined on 10/4/2014When planning a trip to Vegas during Oktoberfest we decided to try the Hofbrauhaus. It in no way compares to the original in Munich except by name. The schwein haxen was so tough you couldn't cut it with a knife! It tasted as if it had been rapidly parboiled and then baked to make the skin crunchy. The Germans would have been ashamed to serve the quality of food we received. I suppose it is supposed to be "touristy" but it would be nice if the food was at least edible. The manager was insistent to replace the item with a substitute, but that was only so he could capture the charge for the meal. The best part of the whole meal was the radish used for the garnish! Would definitely never go back.Special Features:
- Very Poor Oktoberfest ExperienceVEM22Dined on 10/4/2014We made advance Oktoberfest Reservations for the Main Dining Hall. The hostess said they had to seat us in the Garden Room with NO BAND. The speakers were "not" turned on and the only 2-TV's were "way-too-small". WE WILL NOT BE BACK...Nor will we recommend the place to anyone.Special Features:
- BirthdayAKRTDined on 10/4/2014Went to HBH for my birthday. We have been to the original HBH in Munich several times so we were not sure what to expect. It was a very good experience. We actually had a German waitress. The food was good, the music fun and the atmosphere was Oktoberfest like. We will definitely return.Special Features:
- Not HappydaleDined on 10/4/2014We booked this dinner back in July and even asked to be seated in the main dinning room NOT the beer garden and we were placed in the beer garden, after giving the green hand shake to the staff they moved us way in the back in a temp table because we only had 4 people in our party and they had no problem placing groups of 4 closer to the stage and in real tables, I go there every time I go to vegas and on my birthday, not happy.Special Features:
- Best Hofbrauhaus outside of MunichDougDined on 10/3/2014I love the authentic look of this Hofbrauhaus compared to the one in Munich. From the beer hall in the front to the beer garden further back their isn't a bad seat in the house. The beer here is second to none and the food is always great. I usually get the sausage plate (which is great) but I went with teh Jaegerschinitzel this time and I wasn't disappointed. For your appetizer get a pretzel with dipping sauces. If you happen to be there when they are doing Oktoberfest you won't be disappointed. It's a very festive and fun atmosphere. The beer here is second to none and the food is amazing.Special Features:
- Crazy FunGoKingsGoDined on 10/3/2014A staple in Vegas. Once seated, nothing else matters. Our waitress was exceptional, very accommodating to my party. I believe her name was Brandi. I only gave a 3 star overall because it never fails year after year (been going for over 10 tens years) they always have a problem with accommodating my reservation. No matter what time I get there, I always get some run around. "They can't seat me at this table, because it is reserved..but they tell you to your face you can't reserve a specific table" I make my reservation 4-5 months in advance. I ask them if it is better to NOT have a reservation, and they say no, you need one to get a table. So as I stand by the hostess station they are seating people with no reservation right past me????Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- This was not what I had hoped for.MyopiniononlyDined on 10/3/2014The beer garden like the main room were just to noisy for our taste, the food was not as good as I expected sadly. This is a place for twenty year olds, not anyone looking for comfort or food like they may have eaten in Germany.Special Features:
- Not as good as beforePatioDinerDined on 10/2/2014First beer served in warm glass - not a good start. Ordered Jagerschnitzel - is now HALF size of pork schnitzel. Expected it to fill plate as usual but 2 strips bacon + mushroom sauce must be too expensive (maybe keep same size but charge extra?). There during Oktoberfest @ 730 on Friday night but band played Van Morrison + Neil Diamond (wanted polkas - can get those two in any casino lounge). House gave me new food order (classy) but still disappointed overall. Enjoyed restaurant in past but not sure I would come again.
- great German foodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/2/2014Great authentic German food with an energetic German environment. One complaint is that they only serve their own label for German beers.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/2/2014As usual, the food, beer & atmosphere were excellent! This was the first time that the service was lacking. We were seated, and waited 15 plus minutes for a server to no avail. We asked one of the bus boys if he knew who our server was, & he said he would find out. Our server came, and took our appetizer & beer order. After we received these items, she told us there was a meeting to go over the evening. Other servers, etc. we're still working the floor. It took about 20 more minutes before she returned to take our dinner order. If this would have been our first visit, I doubt that we would return, but this is the only time this has happened.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Turning 30 wasn't so bad...fromthemidwestDined on 9/28/2014My boyfriend and I went here for my 30th birthday. It was an absolute blast! The waitress was awesome, the food was great and it was just wonderful time. It was my favorite thing to do in Vegas on this visit. Absolutely worth the stop.Special Features:
- OutstandingOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/28/2014I've been to the Hofbrauhaus in Munich and this one is almost exactly the same. The food is outstanding and is authentic German food. The beer can't be beat. While we were eating the band played several songs I've heard in various restaurants throughout Germany. We'll definitely be back.Special Features:
- Oktoberfest in Vegas!!!ZillzDined on 9/27/2014This was a great experience having been in Oktoberfest last year, it felt like being in Munich all over again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OutstandingOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/27/2014My main purpose for the trip to Vegas was to go to the Hofbrauhaus again. Everything about the German experience was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- $$BEER$$WallyDined on 9/27/2014High cost of BEER? Take out a loan before you go there. $8.99 for a regular beer. $13.99 for a pretzel. Oh yea the guy with the long horn went all the tables except ours.Special Features:
- BeerbeersnobDined on 9/27/2014It's a German beer hall, how good can it be? Very good, in fact. Fun, vibrant, and spankings!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ok timeTdavis8695Dined on 9/27/2014I have been here many times in the past few years and really enjoyed myself. Well this time was different. The band, food and and service well, I don't want to say anything bad so I won't say anything. Maybe it was a off night, $140 bill for two people, I am kinda bummed. I will give it another shot before throwing in the towl. Every time in the past has been great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Touch of MunichHBfoodieVIPDined on 9/27/2014Entered the restaaurant and thought we were back in Munich. Beer hall atmoshpere with music, beer direct from Munich and German food specialties. All served by Dirndle clad servers. If you are adventurous try a Shot and a Swat. Good time had by all.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FUN AND FESTIVELFM4DADDined on 9/25/2014Hofbräuhaus was a raucous good time! It's a great spot for groups looking to have fun! The German band was excellent! Great comfort food. Conversation is difficult because it's a noisy, party atmosphere so not a good place for a romantic dinner. But, if your looking to eat, drink and be merry, this is the spot!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BigerniesDined on 9/25/2014Very touristy, food was okay, beer better. Expensive but a great place to meet and enjoy friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dining experience ???KimberleeDined on 9/24/2014We have been coming to Las Vegas for six years and wanted a new dining experience. When making reservations, I was given the choice of dining room or outdoor Beer Garden. I chose beer garden only to find out it was closed except for weekends. We were seated in the large hall where the noise level was extremely high. We kept hearing a crack and then cheers and finally asked our waitress what was going on. There was a young woman walking around selling shots and before you drink it she cracks your behind with a large paddle!!!! Our waitress/service was excellent, but the food was terrible...I actually sent mine back !!! It definitely was an experience not to be forgotten...
- Pipers Vegas tripSharonDined on 9/24/2014Good food with generous portions and great service. Music was lively without being overwhelming. Too pricey for it to be more than occasional visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great AtmosphereJayWashMODined on 9/22/2014This is authentic German as you will find in the US. It is a must do when you are in Las Vegas. Food is wonderful, beer is terrific and the atmosphere is fun.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.