Hofbrauhaus - Las Vegas
4510 Paradise Rd
Las Vegas, NV 89169Neighborhood:
GermanPrice: $30 and under
Hofbrauhaus - Las Vegas
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.hofbrauhauslasvegas.com/
- Phone: (702) 853-2337
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch menu being served:
Monday-Friday 11:00am - 4:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: German
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: The famous Beer Hall (Schwemme) is the “historical heart” and main attraction of Hofbräuhaus Las Vegas. With its traditional beer hall design and live music nightly it is sure to be one of your favorite attractions in Las Vegas. The Beer Garden (Biergarten) is duplicated after the Munich garden with one big exception -- it is a year-round temperature-controlled environment. The Biergarten features blue skies, patio dining, a water fountain and - most importantly -- beer.
- Private Party Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org 7027407888x
- Entertainment: The Hofbräuhaus Las Vegas offers exceptional, traditional Bavarian music nightly. Each month a new band from the Bavarian/Austrian European region performs. Hofbräuhaus Las Vegas diners can party, sing and participate with traditional beer hall music.
A word from Hofbrauhaus - Las Vegas
The Hofbräuhaus Las Vegas is the first authentic German-Bavarian restaurant in Las Vegas. The restaurant is the first replica of the world’s most famous beer hall from its hand-painted ceilings to its food and drink. The beer is brewed in Munich under the 400-year-old purity law and shipped fresh to Las Vegas. Hofbräu draft beers are: premium lager, wheat beer, dark beer and seasonal beers. Bavarian charm and live music abound, and guests can savor schnitzels, sausages, Sauerbraten and pretzels. With its beer hall and air-conditioned Biergarten (beer garden), it’s Oktoberfest every day. Hofbräuhaus Las Vegas also features live music nightly. In addition, take-out service is available. Groups are invited, and Hofbräuhaus Las Vegas can accommodate parties up to 1,000. Call the professional sales team at (702) 740-7888 for more information.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Hofbrauhaus - Las Vegas reviews from OpenTable diners
207 reviews since July 26, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelEnergetic
good for groups (167)special occasion (81)fit for foodies (58)great for lunch (42)hot spot (40)neighborhood gem (37)kid-friendly (36)vibrant bar scene (33)late-night find (16)great for brunch (9)great for outdoor dining (7)romantic (5)scenic view (5)notable wine list (3)Show More
- Good, fun atmosphere. Food a let down,YYCFoodieVIPDined on 11/18/2014Went here with couple of German friends. Fun and lively, good place to drink but food was disappointing. Schnitzel was dry and the Black Forest Cake was made with whipped topping not real cream. Not worth the money.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bier HereWisbadgerDined on 11/15/2014We always enjoy the Hofbräuhaus in Vegas and his was no exception. Our server, "Freedom", was excellent and a lot of fun. Have a liter, a pretzel with obatzer and relax. Take your time ordering because the food comes out real fast.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Bavarian FunlatcaDined on 11/14/2014Exactly what I imagine the origin HB in Germany would be like. A large hall with long tables and lots of beer in large steins. I had their seasonal beer and their dark beer and both were delicious! I was also really glad they had vegetarian entrée options. My party had the vegan sausage plate with curry sauce and a vegan schnitzel and both were pretty tasty.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 11/10/2014Authentic German beer hall feel, blend food, poor beer selection.Special Features:
- Always FUNNN !!!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/9/2014I have been quite a few times. It all started over a work partnership ! I bought my parents here for their anniversary, my in-laws when there where in town, for a girls night, and for lunch been here. We always have a great time !!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ausgezeichnet!TiggiDined on 11/8/2014The Hofbrauhaus in Munich is one of my favorite places in the world. This isn't quite the same experience, but it is a terrific time. The band will keep you engaged unless you choose not to be. The waitresses (in Dirndl) are friendly, efficient, and have a few traditions that will give you a chuckle. Like in Munich, seating is at long tables and benches. Feel free to talk with the strangers you meet, they might become friends. The food on the menu is as authentic as any I've had here in the US. The Schwinebraten I had was great. The couple seated across from me said the same thing about the Jagerschnitzel and Bratwurst they ordered. One thing that is exactly the same is the beer. Order "Ein Mass" and enjoy. Prost!Special Features:
- Authentic GermansedgeDined on 11/8/2014The Hofbrauhaus is the authentic German experience. The food is fantastic, true, authentic German. The music is great, loud and true authentic German. The service was a bit slow, but otherwise it was a great experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- always a good timecadavevDined on 11/7/2014This place gets better and better always a good ti e good food good beer and good entertainment.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bier und SpassSteveDesotoDined on 11/7/2014It was really fun again. The evening is a bit pricy but the food and beer is really good. Plus the location inside is close to what you see in Germany. If you are not up to party go into the beer garden (Biergarten). It is a little bit more relaxed and less noisy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Too rigid with the menuOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/7/2014If you want to hear "no" and "we can do that" and "no substitutions" then this is your place. We couldn't even get an order placed, we got up and left.Special Features:
- Fun Spot...over 90 minute waitLongtimewait4foodDined on 11/5/2014Made a 7:30pm reservation with Open Table. Our party wasn't seated until almost 9pm! Great food, great atmosphere, not our first time eating at Hofbrauhaus. Took a customer here and was embarrassed at the very long wait.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wheels fail off the wagonGipperDined on 11/5/2014Have been here MANY times. Took business clients from Australia here tonite. They opened the garden room up this night, which is normally open on weekends only. It appears they forgot to staff it accordingly. Waited 70 minutes after ordering for the food to arrive. The only way to get a second drink would have been to pour it from the bar yourself. Manager apologized only after I brought the problem to his attention. Waitress had no clue and acted like she wanted to be anywhere but there. Food and beer is authentic German but service is NOT. Try it yourself first. Don't bring a group to impress.Special Features:
- Awesome entertainment, food & beerDigglerDined on 10/31/2014This is as close to the Original as you can fun in the US. The staff is friendly, the beer tasty and the entertainment is awesome. Not for you if you plan to have a conversation with your dinner guests, as the dinning hall is quite echo-ey. However, it's tough not to get caught up in the traditions Bavarian beer drinking songs and chants. This is a regular for us every time we come to Vegas!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food.eatitDined on 10/31/2014Good food. Fun band and atmosphere. It is a bit loud and hard to hear other people talking. That can be a plus though! Unfortunately there are no food substitutions allowed and they really mean it. I think they should lighten up on that policy.Special Features:
- Fun!Cdavis526Dined on 10/30/2014Great place, great fun! Service was good, server was very personable. We had a group of 9 and food was out very quickly! Would have loved to hear more live music... The band seemed to have many breaks in a short time, other than that... Fun, fun, fun! Prost!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great time!TheCrazyBsDined on 10/28/2014We had a wonderful time; beer was good and cold and the food was wonderful! Our server Michelle was very attentive and lots of fun! We'll be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun time while diningvctryDined on 10/28/2014Food is good, their Beer is great! Authentic German atmosphere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/27/2014We've always heard good things about Hofbrauhaus but our first visit was totally above from what we expected. The atmosphere felt so bright and happy. Everyone in the hall was having a great time. The hall felt so social, everyone felt connected and part of the fun. We also went during the live band hours and they were great. The food was so amazing, too. I've never tasted anything so delicious in my life! The beers were amazing, too! I think we spoiled ourselves on the beers cause now every other beer tastes sub-par!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- galdanskerDined on 10/26/2014Had great food, and great service, we did how ever ask to be seated in the BEER Garden, but when we arrived the hostess told us that the "garden" was closed, we wanted to sit there it is a nice area and the Noise level is much lowerSpecial Features:
- Flashback to MunichSmileyDined on 10/26/2014The Hofbrahaus in Las Vegas is a true replica of the Octoberfest venue in Munich. It's loud and festive, but it's suppose to be that way. The service was great, food was delicious (good portion sizes as well), and the beer was German. I wouldn't expect anything less in Vegas. Prost!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very EntertainingOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/25/2014Authentic German beer hall. Incredibly loud and lots of fun. The marjoram veal sausages with red cabbage was delicious. 1 app, 4 half liter beers, 4 entrees $150 plus gratuitySpecial Features:
- Good EatsLVeatsDined on 10/25/2014Was in the mood for German food and Octoberfest fun, The Hofbräuhaus was all of that! Food improved, service very friendly and very Loud energetic fun!!! Great Octoberfrst beer, sat in the main dining room, very loud but fun, for a quietiter dinner I recommend requesting the garden room. Can only get reservation through Open Table, as only times available were 5 or 8 pm when I called restaurant directly.Special Features:
- OK OctoberfestPaddledwalletDined on 10/25/2014Food is definitely overrated. Overcooked Hofbrauhaus platter of pork products. Beer is good but over priced at $16 per liter. Servers are spectacular sports. Ownership seems concerned more abouthan video promotion that actual customer service. The highlight is snapps shots and a good spanking.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Octoberfest Beer was FlatBeerReviewDined on 10/25/2014food was good but had to asked to be moved for which the server said their were no tables and there were literally 100's of tables open i even asked about a sitting in the outside beer garden to which she said we don't have one then i had to point and she very nastily said it's indoors ok your fake outside looking beer garden and she finally had to get another server to seat us after the argument a very unpleasant person. Our new server and table in the beer garden was great. Sadly the reason I went was for the Octoberfest beer and it was flatSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Definitely reminiscent of Germany!MakeMineCadburysDined on 10/25/2014While the overall experience was good, our server seemed to want to be doing anything else than being there. We ordered the Pretzel appetizer. It states on the menu that it is served warm, ours came cold. When I brought it to the server's attention, we were dismissed and said it only comes that way when they've been baked fresh. It seems like it would have been a small matter for the server to warm it, but that was not offered. We had to ask 3 times for our check. We mentioned everything to the manager, who apologized, but that was it. :( The atmosphere is otherwise friendly - we watched a beer stein holding competition and an alpine horn blowing demonstration among other music and gaiety. Fun venue and delicious authentic German food!Special Features:
- PATRONshep3Dined on 10/24/2014Will not come back. Made reservations for Octoberfest only to find country music This was for my husband's 82nd birthday. Too much confusion with such a large crowd, They acknowleged other people's birthday but not my husband. Not even a small desert with a candle like most nice restaurants do. They even took people who walked in off the street before us who had reservations. The portions of mash potatoes and sauerkraut were like two tablespoons. AND THEN THEY PUT US BEHIND A HUGH POLE. COULD NOT EVEN SEE THE STAGE. AN AWFUL EXPERIENCE. I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS TO ANYONE !!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT KIND OF OCTOBERFEST WAS THIS? THE GERMANS SURE WOULD NOT APPROVE.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/24/2014MY DISH WAS VERY SALTY. COULDN"T EAT IT THEY CHARED $2.00 FOR 2 SLICES OF BREAD. VERY EXPENSIVE FOR WHAT YOU GOT. TWO LADIES ENJOYED THEY'RE SALMON. WAY TO NOISEY. COULDN'T CARRY ON A CONVERSATION. CHAIRS WERE VERY UNCOMFORTABLE. THE ONLY GOOD THING I COULD SAY ABOUT IT WAS THE SERVICE. COURTNEY WAS PLEASENT AND HELPFULL THE FOUR OF US DECIDED WE WOULDN'T GO BACK. THERE ARE OTHER GERMAN RESTUARANTS WITH BETTER FOOD AND PRICESSpecial Features:
- absolutely loved it !!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/22/2014Amidst the hustle bustle and commercialism of Las Vegas, the HofBrauhos was a true gem - took me to another world. The food was wonderful, the entertainment was great, the service was fantastic. I don't know how anyone could not be happy to be here. Will most certainly go there again on my next Vegas trip!!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/20/2014Right from the start we were only looked at as a cash register. Hostess didn't even ask my name just assumed that my wife and I were part of a different party. Food not good (not prepared like a German meal.) Cold, no taste. Will not recommend. To many problems to write here. NEVER AGAINSpecial Features:
- Bavaria in VegasAndyDined on 10/19/2014I am German and on a 4 week Trip in USA! The Hofbräu Haus was a Break! The very good and authentic traditional German food made me feel home! And the good beer, well what to say........Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best foodDonErnestoDined on 10/19/2014Better than at the original….. Best food in original bavarian style. Compliments!Special Features:
- RedriderDined on 10/19/2014Great food, entertainmemnt ! We always plan an evening there when in Vegas..........Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very funny atmosphere, bad foodPatBatemanDined on 10/17/2014Coming from Germany I was disappointed. The food was warmed up and really horrible. But the atmosphere was fun.Special Features:
- Great place for OCtoberfestOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/17/2014Had great time here during OCtoberfest. Schnitzels were a bit overdone but the beer was great to wash it down. It's a great place to take groups and the oompah band was greatSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ReservationsOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/17/2014Made reservation about two weeks ahead. Had people in front of me seated in nice table in main dining room with no reservation. My table was behind a very large pilar and I told people I had reservations two weeks prior. I requested table next to it and was denied. They send me to beer garden to table. Will never go back.Special Features:
- Staff is lackingOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/17/2014I made reservations for this restaurant having been there for the Oktoberfest before, I had specifically asked for the main dining room where all of the festivities happen and when we showed up we were led to the biergarden and even though I protested my party was not allowed to sit in the main dining room. We decided not to eat there as the prices for even a pretzel were outrageous we had 3 beers and our tab came to over $50.00. We were given a chance to sit in the main dining room upon our decision to leave but by that time all of the festivities were over. We were very disappointed and will not return to this restaurant. Thumbs down on the whole expensive experience.
- Could have been in Germany!bubblesk1999Dined on 10/15/2014What a gem - fun, noisy, truly authentic German place! Food, service and ambience were outstanding - would highly recommend it to anyone that is looking for an energetic evening with excellent food. Huge portions, fabulous beer - if you are a lover of Germany, this is the place for you!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Authentic German AtmosphereKingLudwigvisitorsDined on 10/12/2014My Husband was in the U.S. Air Force and we were stationed in Germany. We found your restaurant's atmosphere to be very authentic in food and music and just all around fun like we had many year's ago in Germany. Thank you so much for the great memories!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome experience!!!SpeedpowerDined on 10/11/2014Entertainment was awesome, the Blood sausage was awesome and the Dark beer is one of the best I've ever tasted, atmosphere is very enjoyable, love that everybody is really partying, will definitely come back with at least 6 persons so we can have the table to ourselves!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Noisy and too crowdedTatyPittsDined on 10/11/2014It was Octoberfest so we went to hear the music. We had a reservation but it was so crowded they sat us in the outside room where we could not hear the music at all. It was so noisy we could not even talk in our table. Service was very slow. Food was good.Special Features: