Hofbrauhaus - Las Vegas
4510 Paradise Rd
Las Vegas, NV 89169Neighborhood:
Near the Strip
GermanPrice: $30 and under
Hofbrauhaus - Las Vegas
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.hofbrauhauslasvegas.com/
- Phone: 7028532337x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch menu being served:
Monday-Friday 11:00am - 4:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: German
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: The famous Beer Hall (Schwemme) is the “historical heart” and main attraction of Hofbräuhaus Las Vegas. With its traditional beer hall design and live music nightly it is sure to be one of your favorite attractions in Las Vegas. The Beer Garden (Biergarten) is duplicated after the Munich garden with one big exception -- it is a year-round temperature-controlled environment. The Biergarten features blue skies, patio dining, a water fountain and - most importantly -- beer.
- Private Party Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org 7027407888x
- Entertainment: The Hofbräuhaus Las Vegas offers exceptional, traditional Bavarian music nightly. Each month a new band from the Bavarian/Austrian European region performs. Hofbräuhaus Las Vegas diners can party, sing and participate with traditional beer hall music.
A word from Hofbrauhaus - Las Vegas
The Hofbräuhaus Las Vegas is the first authentic German-Bavarian restaurant in Las Vegas. The restaurant is the first replica of the world’s most famous beer hall from its hand-painted ceilings to its food and drink. The beer is brewed in Munich under the 400-year-old purity law and shipped fresh to Las Vegas. Hofbräu draft beers are: premium lager, wheat beer, dark beer and seasonal beers. Bavarian charm and live music abound, and guests can savor schnitzels, sausages, Sauerbraten and pretzels. With its beer hall and air-conditioned Biergarten (beer garden), it’s Oktoberfest every day. Hofbräuhaus Las Vegas also features live music nightly. In addition, take-out service is available. Groups are invited, and Hofbräuhaus Las Vegas can accommodate parties up to 1,000. Call the professional sales team at (702) 740-7888 for more information.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Hofbrauhaus - Las Vegas reviews from OpenTable diners
168 reviews since June 4, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelEnergetic
good for groups (134)special occasion (81)fit for foodies (45)hot spot (37)neighborhood gem (33)great for lunch (30)kid-friendly (29)vibrant bar scene (22)great for brunch (13)late-night find (10)scenic view (4)romantic (4)notable wine list (3)great for outdoor dining (3)Show More
- Turning 30 wasn't so bad...OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/28/2014My boyfriend and I went here for my 30th birthday. It was an absolute blast! The waitress was awesome, the food was great and it was just wonderful time. It was my favorite thing to do in Vegas on this visit. Absolutely worth the stop.Special Features:
- OutstandingOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/28/2014I've been to the Hofbrauhaus in Munich and this one is almost exactly the same. The food is outstanding and is authentic German food. The beer can't be beat. While we were eating the band played several songs I've heard in various restaurants throughout Germany. We'll definitely be back.Special Features:
- Oktoberfest in Vegas!!!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/27/2014This was a great experience having been in Oktoberfest last year, it felt like being in Munich all over again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- $$BEER$$WallyDined on 9/27/2014High cost of BEER? Take out a loan before you go there. $8.99 for a regular beer. $13.99 for a pretzel. Oh yea the guy with the long horn went all the tables except ours.Special Features:
- BeerbeersnobDined on 9/27/2014It's a German beer hall, how good can it be? Very good, in fact. Fun, vibrant, and spankings!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ok timeTdavis8695Dined on 9/27/2014I have been here many times in the past few years and really enjoyed myself. Well this time was different. The band, food and and service well, I don't want to say anything bad so I won't say anything. Maybe it was a off night, $140 bill for two people, I am kinda bummed. I will give it another shot before throwing in the towl. Every time in the past has been great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FUN AND FESTIVELFM4DADDined on 9/25/2014Hofbräuhaus was a raucous good time! It's a great spot for groups looking to have fun! The German band was excellent! Great comfort food. Conversation is difficult because it's a noisy, party atmosphere so not a good place for a romantic dinner. But, if your looking to eat, drink and be merry, this is the spot!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BigerniesDined on 9/25/2014Very touristy, food was okay, beer better. Expensive but a great place to meet and enjoy friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dining experience ???KimberleeDined on 9/24/2014We have been coming to Las Vegas for six years and wanted a new dining experience. When making reservations, I was given the choice of dining room or outdoor Beer Garden. I chose beer garden only to find out it was closed except for weekends. We were seated in the large hall where the noise level was extremely high. We kept hearing a crack and then cheers and finally asked our waitress what was going on. There was a young woman walking around selling shots and before you drink it she cracks your behind with a large paddle!!!! Our waitress/service was excellent, but the food was terrible...I actually sent mine back !!! It definitely was an experience not to be forgotten...
- Pipers Vegas tripSharonDined on 9/24/2014Good food with generous portions and great service. Music was lively without being overwhelming. Too pricey for it to be more than occasional visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great AtmosphereJayWashMODined on 9/22/2014This is authentic German as you will find in the US. It is a must do when you are in Las Vegas. Food is wonderful, beer is terrific and the atmosphere is fun.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- EntertainingHarlan75VIPDined on 9/22/2014First time here. Very entertaining and the beer was very good as well as the food. Had to visit this restaurant in Vegas. Well done!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- *****millertDined on 9/20/2014Love this place!10th time there and always leave happy. Great from the moment you get there!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great timeSteinkingDined on 9/20/2014Awesome like always, stein holding contest fun especially when you win.Special Features:
- Not for meDininginLVDined on 9/20/2014Food way over priced with small portions and mine was tough, average food nothing special. This is beer hall not a nice place for a nice dinner it was so loud you could not hear the people right next to you. Picnic table type dining for about $45.00 a person (meal and one large beer). Wait staff was good. Will not go there again.
- Fun Way to EatLivinInVegasDined on 9/20/2014While the food at the Hofbrauhaus is just okay, it's the overall experience that keeps me going back. The band, toasts, keg tapping and general high energy of the main hall are a fun way to enjoy a meal with friends (and you often make new friends thanks to the party vibe in the room!).Special Features:
- OktoberfestThumpinDined on 9/19/2014Great place to go and celebrate Oktoberfest. Good music and a fun place to be. Get your full stein of bier and have a good time!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always Great!BuckeyeAlum82Dined on 9/19/2014If you want to experience what it is like to attend Octoberfest in Munich Germany, while sampling excellent authentic German cuisine, drinking wonderful beer and having a great time, then I highly recommend the Hofbrauhaus anytime you are in Las Vegas. The next best thing to actually being there.Special Features:
- Great food!TheRevDined on 9/17/2014Reminded me of being in Germany. All the ambiance of a German fest tent atmosphere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- wonderfulOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/17/2014Hofbrauhaus is the best for traditional German cuisine. Wonderful for group events and celebrating.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Oktoberfest!!!PT109Dined on 9/16/2014They imported a great ompah band from Germany for Oktoberfest!!! Very enjoyable and entertaining! Great audience participation! Great fun!!!
- Authentic Germangjzcn5Dined on 9/16/2014Modeled after a Munich beer haus. Great beer, food, amd fun.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun Bavarian experience in VegaslabquiltDined on 9/15/2014Went for lunch so we missed the nightly music. The food was very good and quite authentic. My husband enjoyed a couple pints of beer while I chose the lemonade. We will come back again when we can enjoy dinner and the entertainment.Special Features:
- OktoberfestadminrangerDined on 9/13/2014Having had a 5-star experience for the opening of Oktoberfest last year, we were disappointed in the lackluster and understaffed band that provided live entertainment. We didn't even mind that our seating was about an hour past our reservation. These things happen, and the beer in the bar area is always good. Once seated, service was OK. The server seemed a bit overwhelmed. Food was very good but the portions seemed smaller to us than a year ago.
- HartofrufcDined on 9/11/2014We just found it slightly rushed this year. 3 courses bump/bump/bump..... No time to savour and enjoy and take any time before the next piece of the meal came. Really nice food though.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great German Food in LV!MilwaukeeFoodGuyDined on 9/11/2014Great beer, food and band. Wonderful staff and great service. Ask for Erica and be sure to order the 32oz beer!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great FoodMsgogeDined on 9/10/2014The food is great authentic German food. I have been here on previous trips to Vegas. The live music is quite entertaining.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Reminded me of Deutschland! GREAT!@OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/9/2014I took my girlfriend who had never experienced German cuisine, nor culture. Having being stationed in Heidelberg I was thoroughly excited to experience this with her. She was delighted. AMAZING CUISINE, AND EVEN MORE AMAZING HEFEWEIZEN!@Special Features:
- Hoffbrau house VegasRjmoyer98Dined on 9/7/2014As always, great place to eat with lots of old Germany cuisine. There is always a good band there playing authentic German music with crowd activities,Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not as good as Pittsburgh'sPghPirate14Dined on 9/5/2014I have been to the Hofbrauhaus in Pittsburgh on multiple occasions. Honestly....the one in Pittsburgh is overall much better in every category. The food is better, the atmosphere is excellent whether you are 21 or 71. The entertainment is excellent and gets the crowd to sing along constantly. It does get very busy at times. The food in Las Vegas was OK, more authentic-like. On that note the food we got was very different as well. The potato salad in Pittsburgh is served warm and is sweet. In Vegas, it is cold and more like traditional potato salad. Again, overall Las Vegas wasn't bad but I was really quite surprised that the Pittsburgh Hofbrau would end up being much better than Las Vegas's.Special Features:
- Not Dinning out this is an EVENTGefauhrDined on 9/3/2014As always, food, drinks, and fun, thirst is worse than death, lots of wurst, beer, and spankings! Could not ask for anything more for a 50th birthday party. They were able to help out with a entire cheesecake at the last minute when birthday cake failed to arrive! Outstanding service!Special Features:
- too loudOpenTable Diner Since 2003VIPDined on 9/3/2014The music was nice but way too loud. The waiter cant even hear you when ordering. The food was typical german and pretty good.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/30/2014It was our 1st time at hoffbrauhaus, we specifically requested dining hall so we could see and hear the band playing that night. Unfortunately, we were placed behind a large column and could not see anything. So this detracted from our experience. The food was very good if a bit pricey. Would try it again, if we could get a table where we could see the band next time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Has become a traditionMacNRobVIPDined on 8/30/2014We always seem to end up there every time we are in Las Vegas. We have a son at UNLV, so our trips aren't simply as tourists or business travelers. But, the restaurant is near UNLV and we have had, at worst, a really decent meal, to, at best, some crazy fun there.Special Features:
- Great experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/27/2014Food, service and experience was great! Excellent place to have some drinks with friends. Just be ready to pay for it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sehr GutCalidogDined on 8/27/2014Fun place, great food and high energy with the band and German music. We did appreciate that it was a non smoking restaurant. It does get loud at times and not good to carry on a conversation. But you don't really need to talk because we are enjoying the beer & food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Large portions, noise and pricesWmFCoyoteDined on 8/24/2014We had a good time. The noise level was very high, probably due to room design. The food was a bit bland and could have used some seasoning. Portion size was large and almost equaled the cost of the mealSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great atmosphere and great foodspork921Dined on 8/22/2014Really fun place for dinner. Would recommend to anybody looking for a good time and some great schnitzel.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Yeah, it's that good!NCC1701Dined on 8/22/2014Let me preface this by saying that I have been to the original Hofbrauhaus in Munich. The ambiance between the two is no comparison. The LV Hofbrauhaus tends to be a bit rowdier than the Munich site. (There is nothing wrong with that at all!) I would say in a Friday and Saturday night it resembles Oktoberfest. The food is a little different from the two sites. The dishes tend to be Americanized a bit here. But it is still good. If you are not that hungry, I would order a plate and split it. They do not scrimp with the food. If you are in LV, do not miss this place! Make reservations, go with an appetite for good food and beer! Get to know your neighbors at your table and most of all-have fun!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- They took my beer!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/22/2014This was my second time here. Really enjoy the great German food and atmosphere. A bit expensive but hey its Vegas. It really wasn't busy but they seemed to be in a hurry to get rid of us. I still had a drink of beer in my glass and a waiter swooped in and took from the table in a rush and left. Didn't ask if I was finished and was gone before I could say anything. I thought it was very rude and left not wanting to come back. Bummer because I like the food.