Hofbrauhaus - Las Vegas
4510 Paradise Rd
Las Vegas, NV 89169Neighborhood:
Near the Strip
GermanPrice: $30 and under
Hofbrauhaus - Las Vegas
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.hofbrauhauslasvegas.com/
- Phone: 7028532337x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch menu being served:
Monday-Friday 11:00am - 4:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: German
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: The famous Beer Hall (Schwemme) is the “historical heart” and main attraction of Hofbräuhaus Las Vegas. With its traditional beer hall design and live music nightly it is sure to be one of your favorite attractions in Las Vegas. The Beer Garden (Biergarten) is duplicated after the Munich garden with one big exception -- it is a year-round temperature-controlled environment. The Biergarten features blue skies, patio dining, a water fountain and - most importantly -- beer.
- Private Party Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org 7027407888x
- Entertainment: The Hofbräuhaus Las Vegas offers exceptional, traditional Bavarian music nightly. Each month a new band from the Bavarian/Austrian European region performs. Hofbräuhaus Las Vegas diners can party, sing and participate with traditional beer hall music.
A word from Hofbrauhaus - Las Vegas
The Hofbräuhaus Las Vegas is the first authentic German-Bavarian restaurant in Las Vegas. The restaurant is the first replica of the world’s most famous beer hall from its hand-painted ceilings to its food and drink. The beer is brewed in Munich under the 400-year-old purity law and shipped fresh to Las Vegas. Hofbräu draft beers are: premium lager, wheat beer, dark beer and seasonal beers. Bavarian charm and live music abound, and guests can savor schnitzels, sausages, Sauerbraten and pretzels. With its beer hall and air-conditioned Biergarten (beer garden), it’s Oktoberfest every day. Hofbräuhaus Las Vegas also features live music nightly. In addition, take-out service is available. Groups are invited, and Hofbräuhaus Las Vegas can accommodate parties up to 1,000. Call the professional sales team at (702) 740-7888 for more information.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Hofbrauhaus - Las Vegas reviews from OpenTable diners
204 reviews since July 3, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelEnergetic
good for groups (166)special occasion (86)fit for foodies (55)great for lunch (41)hot spot (38)neighborhood gem (34)vibrant bar scene (33)kid-friendly (33)late-night find (15)great for brunch (12)scenic view (5)great for outdoor dining (5)romantic (5)notable wine list (4)Show More
- Great time!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/28/2014We had a wonderful time; beer was good and cold and the food was wonderful! Our server Michelle was very attentive and lots of fun! We'll be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun time while diningvctryDined on 10/28/2014Food is good, their Beer is great! Authentic German atmosphere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/27/2014We've always heard good things about Hofbrauhaus but our first visit was totally above from what we expected. The atmosphere felt so bright and happy. Everyone in the hall was having a great time. The hall felt so social, everyone felt connected and part of the fun. We also went during the live band hours and they were great. The food was so amazing, too. I've never tasted anything so delicious in my life! The beers were amazing, too! I think we spoiled ourselves on the beers cause now every other beer tastes sub-par!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- galdanskerDined on 10/26/2014Had great food, and great service, we did how ever ask to be seated in the BEER Garden, but when we arrived the hostess told us that the "garden" was closed, we wanted to sit there it is a nice area and the Noise level is much lowerSpecial Features:
- Flashback to MunichOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/26/2014The Hofbrahaus in Las Vegas is a true replica of the Octoberfest venue in Munich. It's loud and festive, but it's suppose to be that way. The service was great, food was delicious (good portion sizes as well), and the beer was German. I wouldn't expect anything less in Vegas. Prost!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very EntertainingOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/25/2014Authentic German beer hall. Incredibly loud and lots of fun. The marjoram veal sausages with red cabbage was delicious. 1 app, 4 half liter beers, 4 entrees $150 plus gratuitySpecial Features:
- OK OctoberfestOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/25/2014Food is definitely overrated. Overcooked Hofbrauhaus platter of pork products. Beer is good but over priced at $16 per liter. Servers are spectacular sports. Ownership seems concerned more abouthan video promotion that actual customer service. The highlight is snapps shots and a good spanking.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Octoberfest Beer was FlatOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/25/2014food was good but had to asked to be moved for which the server said their were no tables and there were literally 100's of tables open i even asked about a sitting in the outside beer garden to which she said we don't have one then i had to point and she very nastily said it's indoors ok your fake outside looking beer garden and she finally had to get another server to seat us after the argument a very unpleasant person. Our new server and table in the beer garden was great. Sadly the reason I went was for the Octoberfest beer and it was flatSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Definitely reminiscent of Germany!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/25/2014While the overall experience was good, our server seemed to want to be doing anything else than being there. We ordered the Pretzel appetizer. It states on the menu that it is served warm, ours came cold. When I brought it to the server's attention, we were dismissed and said it only comes that way when they've been baked fresh. It seems like it would have been a small matter for the server to warm it, but that was not offered. We had to ask 3 times for our check. We mentioned everything to the manager, who apologized, but that was it. :( The atmosphere is otherwise friendly - we watched a beer stein holding competition and an alpine horn blowing demonstration among other music and gaiety. Fun venue and delicious authentic German food!Special Features:
- PATRONOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/24/2014Will not come back. Made reservations for Octoberfest only to find country music This was for my husband's 82nd birthday. Too much confusion with such a large crowd, They acknowleged other people's birthday but not my husband. Not even a small desert with a candle like most nice restaurants do. They even took people who walked in off the street before us who had reservations. The portions of mash potatoes and sauerkraut were like two tablespoons. AND THEN THEY PUT US BEHIND A HUGH POLE. COULD NOT EVEN SEE THE STAGE. AN AWFUL EXPERIENCE. I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS TO ANYONE !!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT KIND OF OCTOBERFEST WAS THIS? THE GERMANS SURE WOULD NOT APPROVE.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/24/2014MY DISH WAS VERY SALTY. COULDN"T EAT IT THEY CHARED $2.00 FOR 2 SLICES OF BREAD. VERY EXPENSIVE FOR WHAT YOU GOT. TWO LADIES ENJOYED THEY'RE SALMON. WAY TO NOISEY. COULDN'T CARRY ON A CONVERSATION. CHAIRS WERE VERY UNCOMFORTABLE. THE ONLY GOOD THING I COULD SAY ABOUT IT WAS THE SERVICE. COURTNEY WAS PLEASENT AND HELPFULL THE FOUR OF US DECIDED WE WOULDN'T GO BACK. THERE ARE OTHER GERMAN RESTUARANTS WITH BETTER FOOD AND PRICESSpecial Features:
- absolutely loved it !!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/22/2014Amidst the hustle bustle and commercialism of Las Vegas, the HofBrauhos was a true gem - took me to another world. The food was wonderful, the entertainment was great, the service was fantastic. I don't know how anyone could not be happy to be here. Will most certainly go there again on my next Vegas trip!!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/20/2014Right from the start we were only looked at as a cash register. Hostess didn't even ask my name just assumed that my wife and I were part of a different party. Food not good (not prepared like a German meal.) Cold, no taste. Will not recommend. To many problems to write here. NEVER AGAINSpecial Features:
- Bavaria in VegasAndyDined on 10/19/2014I am German and on a 4 week Trip in USA! The Hofbräu Haus was a Break! The very good and authentic traditional German food made me feel home! And the good beer, well what to say........Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best foodDonErnestoDined on 10/19/2014Better than at the original….. Best food in original bavarian style. Compliments!Special Features:
- RedriderDined on 10/19/2014Great food, entertainmemnt ! We always plan an evening there when in Vegas..........Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very funny atmosphere, bad foodPatBatemanDined on 10/17/2014Coming from Germany I was disappointed. The food was warmed up and really horrible. But the atmosphere was fun.Special Features:
- Great place for OCtoberfestOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/17/2014Had great time here during OCtoberfest. Schnitzels were a bit overdone but the beer was great to wash it down. It's a great place to take groups and the oompah band was greatSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ReservationsOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/17/2014Made reservation about two weeks ahead. Had people in front of me seated in nice table in main dining room with no reservation. My table was behind a very large pilar and I told people I had reservations two weeks prior. I requested table next to it and was denied. They send me to beer garden to table. Will never go back.Special Features:
- Staff is lackingOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/17/2014I made reservations for this restaurant having been there for the Oktoberfest before, I had specifically asked for the main dining room where all of the festivities happen and when we showed up we were led to the biergarden and even though I protested my party was not allowed to sit in the main dining room. We decided not to eat there as the prices for even a pretzel were outrageous we had 3 beers and our tab came to over $50.00. We were given a chance to sit in the main dining room upon our decision to leave but by that time all of the festivities were over. We were very disappointed and will not return to this restaurant. Thumbs down on the whole expensive experience.
- Could have been in Germany!bubblesk1999Dined on 10/15/2014What a gem - fun, noisy, truly authentic German place! Food, service and ambience were outstanding - would highly recommend it to anyone that is looking for an energetic evening with excellent food. Huge portions, fabulous beer - if you are a lover of Germany, this is the place for you!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Authentic German AtmosphereKingLudwigvisitorsDined on 10/12/2014My Husband was in the U.S. Air Force and we were stationed in Germany. We found your restaurant's atmosphere to be very authentic in food and music and just all around fun like we had many year's ago in Germany. Thank you so much for the great memories!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome experience!!!SpeedpowerDined on 10/11/2014Entertainment was awesome, the Blood sausage was awesome and the Dark beer is one of the best I've ever tasted, atmosphere is very enjoyable, love that everybody is really partying, will definitely come back with at least 6 persons so we can have the table to ourselves!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Noisy and too crowdedTatyPittsDined on 10/11/2014It was Octoberfest so we went to hear the music. We had a reservation but it was so crowded they sat us in the outside room where we could not hear the music at all. It was so noisy we could not even talk in our table. Service was very slow. Food was good.Special Features:
- OctoberFest AtmosphereBearBradDined on 10/10/2014The Hofbrauhaus - Las Vegas is a must party destination, especially on Friday's and Saturdays. If you have experienced Germany, especially during the last two weeks in September and the first week in October - you will enjoy the American version of OctoberFest here. Beware of their unique tradition of giving you a swat with a paddle if you have shots :-) Friendly fun. I go there every year with a group of friends from Chicago and always have a great time! Prost!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Let downLetDownDined on 10/10/2014I realize it was October, hence Oktoberfest, and the place was packed....but...service was very slow, maybe saw our waited twice in an hour. Food was not that great, looked and tasted more like the quality of a school lunch versus a German restaurant. Really tasted like a meal produced on an assembly line. This was a big let down for my family since our favorite German restaurant in Vegas, Café Heidleburg, had closed and we were looking forward to the excellent German cuisine they served. The 'Haus didn't live up to the standard. On the other hand, the atmosphere in the Beer Hall was great and people were singing and having a great time. I also don't think they were as concerned about the quality of the food versus the next beerSpecial Features:
- horrible serviceHungryinVegasDined on 10/10/2014My adult brother was visiting from out of town and wanted to visit your establishment. I made a 5:30 reservation for the 'garden area'. We (party of 4) were seated quickly and were almost immediately met by our waitress who asked if we were ready to order. He found this odd and annoying in that we were only seated for just a few moments and felt rushed. As we explained that we had just sat, it was a inappropriate amount of time before she returned to take our order. We all agreed that the waitress seemed to be acting 'odd', overwhelmed and/or unable to multitask. It was then a very long time before our order arrived considering at that time it didn't appear to be that busy. She then related that "they" were asking her to leave.Special Features:
- Very LoudPOPPOPDined on 10/7/2014Good Food The night we went it was so crowed and very loud you could not hear the band.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Las VegasHeikeDined on 10/6/2014Es ist nicht so wie in Deutschland. Man hat die Band leider nicht wirklich gehört, da es zu leise war. Wir haben uns ein wenig mehr Stimmung gewünscht. Sonst ging es wohl.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/5/2014My wife ordered the jaegerschnitzel. She was disappointed when it was brought to the table. In the past and in Germany a wienerschnitzel is veal, it is breaded and then cooked, the jaeger has mushrooms on top. This time the jaegerschnitzel was not breaded, it was grilled, tough and other than mushrooms on top. Although my wife was disappointed in the way it was made, the waitress was willing to exchange the meal, but my wife declined. This is not going tos top us from coming again in the near future. Thank youSpecial Features:
- Ambience was greatTravelnliteDined on 10/4/2014the food could have been better, portions were smallSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Curious no moreRobrobnrobDined on 10/4/2014Our usual dine-out fare would be Italian or Chinese. Have always been curious about the HofbrauHaus.....what better time to visit than during Octoberfest. Pleasantly suprised. I did read several negative reviews so I was skeptical. The only negative I observed was the limited parking and the bottleneck of vehicles at the entrance. Our waitress was charming and attentive. Wienerschnitzel was the best dish at the table. I suggest reading the menu online as many of these dishes are unfamiliar. $$ reasonable. We were seated with strangers....another couple...turned out to be enjoyable. Order a brew and party on. PROST!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Go for Oktoberfest!!!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/4/2014This place was hoppin the minute we sat down. Authentic Bavarian/German food and a fun (loud) environment! Would recommend to anyone who wants to have a good time. (We even saw a celebrity!!) so much fun.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great disappointment!TravelerDined on 10/4/2014When planning a trip to Vegas during Oktoberfest we decided to try the Hofbrauhaus. It in no way compares to the original in Munich except by name. The schwein haxen was so tough you couldn't cut it with a knife! It tasted as if it had been rapidly parboiled and then baked to make the skin crunchy. The Germans would have been ashamed to serve the quality of food we received. I suppose it is supposed to be "touristy" but it would be nice if the food was at least edible. The manager was insistent to replace the item with a substitute, but that was only so he could capture the charge for the meal. The best part of the whole meal was the radish used for the garnish! Would definitely never go back.Special Features:
- Very Poor Oktoberfest ExperienceVEM22Dined on 10/4/2014We made advance Oktoberfest Reservations for the Main Dining Hall. The hostess said they had to seat us in the Garden Room with NO BAND. The speakers were "not" turned on and the only 2-TV's were "way-too-small". WE WILL NOT BE BACK...Nor will we recommend the place to anyone.Special Features:
- BirthdayAKRTDined on 10/4/2014Went to HBH for my birthday. We have been to the original HBH in Munich several times so we were not sure what to expect. It was a very good experience. We actually had a German waitress. The food was good, the music fun and the atmosphere was Oktoberfest like. We will definitely return.Special Features:
- Not HappydaleDined on 10/4/2014We booked this dinner back in July and even asked to be seated in the main dinning room NOT the beer garden and we were placed in the beer garden, after giving the green hand shake to the staff they moved us way in the back in a temp table because we only had 4 people in our party and they had no problem placing groups of 4 closer to the stage and in real tables, I go there every time I go to vegas and on my birthday, not happy.Special Features:
- Best Hofbrauhaus outside of MunichDougDined on 10/3/2014I love the authentic look of this Hofbrauhaus compared to the one in Munich. From the beer hall in the front to the beer garden further back their isn't a bad seat in the house. The beer here is second to none and the food is always great. I usually get the sausage plate (which is great) but I went with teh Jaegerschinitzel this time and I wasn't disappointed. For your appetizer get a pretzel with dipping sauces. If you happen to be there when they are doing Oktoberfest you won't be disappointed. It's a very festive and fun atmosphere. The beer here is second to none and the food is amazing.Special Features:
- Crazy FunGoKingsGoDined on 10/3/2014A staple in Vegas. Once seated, nothing else matters. Our waitress was exceptional, very accommodating to my party. I believe her name was Brandi. I only gave a 3 star overall because it never fails year after year (been going for over 10 tens years) they always have a problem with accommodating my reservation. No matter what time I get there, I always get some run around. "They can't seat me at this table, because it is reserved..but they tell you to your face you can't reserve a specific table" I make my reservation 4-5 months in advance. I ask them if it is better to NOT have a reservation, and they say no, you need one to get a table. So as I stand by the hostess station they are seating people with no reservation right past me????Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- This was not what I had hoped for.MyopiniononlyDined on 10/3/2014The beer garden like the main room were just to noisy for our taste, the food was not as good as I expected sadly. This is a place for twenty year olds, not anyone looking for comfort or food like they may have eaten in Germany.Special Features: