Hofbrauhaus - Las Vegas
4510 Paradise Rd
Las Vegas, NV 89169Neighborhood:
Near the Strip
GermanPrice: $30 and under
Hofbrauhaus - Las Vegas
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.hofbrauhauslasvegas.com/
- Phone: 7028532337x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch menu being served:
Monday-Friday 11:00am - 4:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: German
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: The famous Beer Hall (Schwemme) is the “historical heart” and main attraction of Hofbräuhaus Las Vegas. With its traditional beer hall design and live music nightly it is sure to be one of your favorite attractions in Las Vegas. The Beer Garden (Biergarten) is duplicated after the Munich garden with one big exception -- it is a year-round temperature-controlled environment. The Biergarten features blue skies, patio dining, a water fountain and - most importantly -- beer.
- Private Party Contact: email@example.com 7027407888x
- Entertainment: The Hofbräuhaus Las Vegas offers exceptional, traditional Bavarian music nightly. Each month a new band from the Bavarian/Austrian European region performs. Hofbräuhaus Las Vegas diners can party, sing and participate with traditional beer hall music.
A word from Hofbrauhaus - Las Vegas
The Hofbräuhaus Las Vegas is the first authentic German-Bavarian restaurant in Las Vegas. The restaurant is the first replica of the world’s most famous beer hall from its hand-painted ceilings to its food and drink. The beer is brewed in Munich under the 400-year-old purity law and shipped fresh to Las Vegas. Hofbräu draft beers are: premium lager, wheat beer, dark beer and seasonal beers. Bavarian charm and live music abound, and guests can savor schnitzels, sausages, Sauerbraten and pretzels. With its beer hall and air-conditioned Biergarten (beer garden), it’s Oktoberfest every day. Hofbräuhaus Las Vegas also features live music nightly. In addition, take-out service is available. Groups are invited, and Hofbräuhaus Las Vegas can accommodate parties up to 1,000. Call the professional sales team at (702) 740-7888 for more information.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Hofbrauhaus - Las Vegas reviews from OpenTable diners
151 reviews since May 21, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelEnergetic
good for groups (120)special occasion (72)fit for foodies (41)hot spot (33)kid-friendly (27)neighborhood gem (27)great for lunch (24)vibrant bar scene (20)late-night find (12)great for brunch (11)scenic view (4)romantic (3)notable wine list (2)great for outdoor dining (2)Show More
- Authentic GermanOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/16/2014Modeled after a Munich beer haus. Great beer, food, amd fun.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OktoberfestadminrangerDined on 9/13/2014Having had a 5-star experience for the opening of Oktoberfest last year, we were disappointed in the lackluster and understaffed band that provided live entertainment. We didn't even mind that our seating was about an hour past our reservation. These things happen, and the beer in the bar area is always good. Once seated, service was OK. The server seemed a bit overwhelmed. Food was very good but the portions seemed smaller to us than a year ago.
- HartofrufcDined on 9/11/2014We just found it slightly rushed this year. 3 courses bump/bump/bump..... No time to savour and enjoy and take any time before the next piece of the meal came. Really nice food though.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great German Food in LV!MilwaukeeFoodGuyDined on 9/11/2014Great beer, food and band. Wonderful staff and great service. Ask for Erica and be sure to order the 32oz beer!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great FoodMsgogeDined on 9/10/2014The food is great authentic German food. I have been here on previous trips to Vegas. The live music is quite entertaining.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hoffbrau house VegasRjmoyer98Dined on 9/7/2014As always, great place to eat with lots of old Germany cuisine. There is always a good band there playing authentic German music with crowd activities,Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not as good as Pittsburgh'sPghPirate14Dined on 9/5/2014I have been to the Hofbrauhaus in Pittsburgh on multiple occasions. Honestly....the one in Pittsburgh is overall much better in every category. The food is better, the atmosphere is excellent whether you are 21 or 71. The entertainment is excellent and gets the crowd to sing along constantly. It does get very busy at times. The food in Las Vegas was OK, more authentic-like. On that note the food we got was very different as well. The potato salad in Pittsburgh is served warm and is sweet. In Vegas, it is cold and more like traditional potato salad. Again, overall Las Vegas wasn't bad but I was really quite surprised that the Pittsburgh Hofbrau would end up being much better than Las Vegas's.Special Features:
- Not Dinning out this is an EVENTGefauhrDined on 9/3/2014As always, food, drinks, and fun, thirst is worse than death, lots of wurst, beer, and spankings! Could not ask for anything more for a 50th birthday party. They were able to help out with a entire cheesecake at the last minute when birthday cake failed to arrive! Outstanding service!Special Features:
- too loudOpenTable Diner Since 2003VIPDined on 9/3/2014The music was nice but way too loud. The waiter cant even hear you when ordering. The food was typical german and pretty good.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/30/2014It was our 1st time at hoffbrauhaus, we specifically requested dining hall so we could see and hear the band playing that night. Unfortunately, we were placed behind a large column and could not see anything. So this detracted from our experience. The food was very good if a bit pricey. Would try it again, if we could get a table where we could see the band next time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Has become a traditionMacNRobVIPDined on 8/30/2014We always seem to end up there every time we are in Las Vegas. We have a son at UNLV, so our trips aren't simply as tourists or business travelers. But, the restaurant is near UNLV and we have had, at worst, a really decent meal, to, at best, some crazy fun there.Special Features:
- Great experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/27/2014Food, service and experience was great! Excellent place to have some drinks with friends. Just be ready to pay for it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sehr GutCalidogDined on 8/27/2014Fun place, great food and high energy with the band and German music. We did appreciate that it was a non smoking restaurant. It does get loud at times and not good to carry on a conversation. But you don't really need to talk because we are enjoying the beer & food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Large portions, noise and pricesWmFCoyoteDined on 8/24/2014We had a good time. The noise level was very high, probably due to room design. The food was a bit bland and could have used some seasoning. Portion size was large and almost equaled the cost of the mealSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great atmosphere and great foodspork921Dined on 8/22/2014Really fun place for dinner. Would recommend to anybody looking for a good time and some great schnitzel.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Yeah, it's that good!NCC1701Dined on 8/22/2014Let me preface this by saying that I have been to the original Hofbrauhaus in Munich. The ambiance between the two is no comparison. The LV Hofbrauhaus tends to be a bit rowdier than the Munich site. (There is nothing wrong with that at all!) I would say in a Friday and Saturday night it resembles Oktoberfest. The food is a little different from the two sites. The dishes tend to be Americanized a bit here. But it is still good. If you are not that hungry, I would order a plate and split it. They do not scrimp with the food. If you are in LV, do not miss this place! Make reservations, go with an appetite for good food and beer! Get to know your neighbors at your table and most of all-have fun!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- They took my beer!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/22/2014This was my second time here. Really enjoy the great German food and atmosphere. A bit expensive but hey its Vegas. It really wasn't busy but they seemed to be in a hurry to get rid of us. I still had a drink of beer in my glass and a waiter swooped in and took from the table in a rush and left. Didn't ask if I was finished and was gone before I could say anything. I thought it was very rude and left not wanting to come back. Bummer because I like the food.
- Last time visitingEaterOfFoodDined on 8/22/2014This place used to be so much fun. They had great acts from Germany that got everyone singing along. Now the music is barely audible. The only thing going on is paddling :(Special Features:
- Love it!yummoDined on 8/21/2014We love Hofbrauhaus-Las Vegas! We go every time we are in town! We make our reservations as soon as we book our trip! Can't wait for our next trip to the Oktoberfest brew!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun for allGypsegirlDined on 8/20/2014We went for on child's birthday and to celebrate the last week before school started for the younger kids. I have to say even the baby was trying to raise his sippy cup to the band on stage as they called for cheers! Good time and great crowd. Services was friendly and personable. Will go back for more good times and more good food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun placeBaldBabsVIPDined on 8/19/2014Love the live music and the scenic view is the actual restaurant. Exactly like the original Hofbrauhaus!! The food is not fantastic but good enough because the rest of the place makes up for it. You need to go for the experience not the food. Friendly servers and attentive considering how BIG the place is. It's up to a mile from the kitchen to the table (Okay, not quite a mile but a long way)!Special Features:
- Amazing!amazingDined on 8/18/2014We had a great time here..the beer was so good and food was a 10/10Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- not bad but flawedjakey26Dined on 8/16/2014Was given a dinnner menu at lunch. It was significantly more expensive than expected. The quality of the food doesn't match up to the price. The service was pleasantly prompt. Everyone was polite an curtious. Overall I give it a 6/10. A $75 lunch for 2 (we split the entree) is a bit ridiculous given the portion size and quality.Special Features:
- Taste of Bavaria Down the StreetCuisineIScultureDined on 8/11/2014As I have German ancestry and love European cooking, I had to take my wife to try the Hofbrauhaus on a short stay in Las Vegas. We were not disappointed! It was a Monday evening, so there was NO wait for a table--tables which, by the way, are beer-hall style with room for 8 or more guests at each. We sat alone at first, but were joined by another two couples later. The beer is authentic German-imported. We enjoyed live German entertainment--a trio singing German beer-drinking songs. Unfortunately, though there were speakers near our table, which was off side-stage, it was pretty difficult to hear clearly. The wait-staff are all dressed perfectly in German character; the food was plenteous and as tasty as we've enjoyed in Germany.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- YoungatHeartVIPDined on 8/10/2014We enjoyed our time at Hofbrau House. They could be a bit more clear about the "free beer" offer.Special Features:
- chilibeerDined on 8/9/2014Each time my wife and I are in Vegas, we make it a point to eat at the Hofbrauhaus. We have never been disappointed. We lived in Germany for 4 years ('72 to '76) and your restaurant brings back fond memories. Service is great and the food is as close to authentic German as we have found. We look forward to future visits.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GREAT beer, FUN times!giagiaDined on 8/8/2014When visiting Vegas, we always make a stop at Hofbrauhaus! Beer is delicious, lots of different sizes to choose from. For this past visit we enjoyed the daily specials- fish and chips and the sausage loaf. Both were delicious! The potato soup is to die for- very creamy with homemade croutons and little slices of sausage that add a touch of smokiness to the soup. MMMM!Special Features:
- Very noisyLouise3Dined on 8/2/2014We had a table near the bandstand and still could not tell what song the lady was singing. The noise level was too high. We thought that speakers placed around the hall might help.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/2/2014"Fresh baked Pretzel" was not so fresh. Tasted like frozen and reheated.Special Features:
- the bestgnorris29Dined on 7/29/2014Outstanding as always. Fun times and authentic German food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Are you Hungry?RonnieDined on 7/29/2014Great food with large portions so go hungry. The atmosphere was energetic. Everyone there has a great time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PriceyGoodguyDined on 7/26/20145 people had dinner and one beer each. Two shots. $290 with tip. Everything was good with a fun atmosphere, but if I want to spend this kind of $$$ on dinner, I would choose something more elegant.Special Features:
- Very Goodautomex2010Dined on 7/23/2014Good restaurant for a change here in las Vegas. Good ambiance and foodSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Noisey Fun!SkooterandRedDined on 7/19/2014Just can't beat the noisey fun at the House. Band was a bit hard to here the night we were there. Food was great, beer was good, pretzels were awesome! We got 2! Service was good too. Don't be afraid to split, each meal is enough for two. Our favorite was the potato and spinach salad with the breaded chicken. LOVE this place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful surprise!DiningDined on 7/19/2014We've been to the original restaurant in Munich, Germany several times during European trips & are very fond of it. We were wonderfully surprised to find this one in Las Vegas. We ate there twice during our week in Vegas. Their pork shank specialty was great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great B-day Party timeOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/18/2014We had another wonderful b-day experience with your staff. All were very courteous and the paddle after the shots make for a great time!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- nice casual placeBudICrushedIt84Dined on 7/18/2014The Hofbrauhaus exceeded my expectations. I had a new dish on the special menu which was meatballs in white wine caper sauce with potatoes and vegetables. I hope they make it a regular dish. It was excellent. The service was great. The only knock was the noise level. It was difficult to carry a conversation over the band and the yelling. Will return when there is no band.Special Features:
- Las Vegas hotspotBossmanDined on 7/17/2014Having dined at the original Hoffbrauhaus in Munich, I was a little nervous about visiting here. Not to worry it was close an experience as could be expected. Excellent food, great music and atmosphere and Kelsey our waitress was wonderful. If you like this place you owe it to yourself to get to Germany someday to experience the "real" thing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Classic German EstablishmentBassale28Dined on 7/14/2014If you want to experience the excitement and fun of an authentic German beer hall without traveling to Germany this is the place. I have been to the Hofbrauhaus in both places. Their food and beer are spot on with the original in Munich.Special Features:
- Terrible ManagementTheHireDined on 7/13/2014Made a reservation, but they weren't able to find so I got stuck behind a tree blocking my tv view of the world up. Only later they come and inform me that they found it but gave my table away that had a nice tv view. They were unwilling to switch my table, which would have been easy. Instead they put me top of standby list, if anyone cancels. Then after waiting patiently for a better table, they instead give it to random people, 3 here 2 there when they could have just switched me. Very impolite and not interested in making up for losing my reservation. Yes it was really busy, but I had asked early enough and enormous times when there were lots of open tables to switch me, giving them lots of time and opportunities. Terrible!Special Features: