Hofbrauhaus - Las Vegas
4510 Paradise Rd
Las Vegas, NV 89169Neighborhood:
Near the Strip
GermanPrice: $30 and under
Hofbrauhaus - Las Vegas
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.hofbrauhauslasvegas.com/
- Phone: 7028532337x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch menu being served:
Monday-Friday 11:00am - 4:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: German
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: The famous Beer Hall (Schwemme) is the “historical heart” and main attraction of Hofbräuhaus Las Vegas. With its traditional beer hall design and live music nightly it is sure to be one of your favorite attractions in Las Vegas. The Beer Garden (Biergarten) is duplicated after the Munich garden with one big exception -- it is a year-round temperature-controlled environment. The Biergarten features blue skies, patio dining, a water fountain and - most importantly -- beer.
- Private Party Contact: email@example.com 7027407888x
- Entertainment: The Hofbräuhaus Las Vegas offers exceptional, traditional Bavarian music nightly. Each month a new band from the Bavarian/Austrian European region performs. Hofbräuhaus Las Vegas diners can party, sing and participate with traditional beer hall music.
A word from Hofbrauhaus - Las Vegas
The Hofbräuhaus Las Vegas is the first authentic German-Bavarian restaurant in Las Vegas. The restaurant is the first replica of the world’s most famous beer hall from its hand-painted ceilings to its food and drink. The beer is brewed in Munich under the 400-year-old purity law and shipped fresh to Las Vegas. Hofbräu draft beers are: premium lager, wheat beer, dark beer and seasonal beers. Bavarian charm and live music abound, and guests can savor schnitzels, sausages, Sauerbraten and pretzels. With its beer hall and air-conditioned Biergarten (beer garden), it’s Oktoberfest every day. Hofbräuhaus Las Vegas also features live music nightly. In addition, take-out service is available. Groups are invited, and Hofbräuhaus Las Vegas can accommodate parties up to 1,000. Call the professional sales team at (702) 740-7888 for more information.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Hofbrauhaus - Las Vegas reviews from OpenTable diners
149 reviews since May 4, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelEnergetic
good for groups (118)special occasion (75)fit for foodies (36)hot spot (32)neighborhood gem (27)kid-friendly (25)great for lunch (23)vibrant bar scene (20)great for brunch (12)late-night find (10)scenic view (4)great for outdoor dining (3)notable wine list (2)romantic (1)Show More
- Great experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/27/2014Food, service and experience was great! Excellent place to have some drinks with friends. Just be ready to pay for it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sehr GutCalidogDined on 8/27/2014Fun place, great food and high energy with the band and German music. We did appreciate that it was a non smoking restaurant. It does get loud at times and not good to carry on a conversation. But you don't really need to talk because we are enjoying the beer & food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Large portions, noise and pricesWmFCoyoteDined on 8/24/2014We had a good time. The noise level was very high, probably due to room design. The food was a bit bland and could have used some seasoning. Portion size was large and almost equaled the cost of the mealSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great atmosphere and great foodspork921Dined on 8/22/2014Really fun place for dinner. Would recommend to anybody looking for a good time and some great schnitzel.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Yeah, it's that good!NCC1701Dined on 8/22/2014Let me preface this by saying that I have been to the original Hofbrauhaus in Munich. The ambiance between the two is no comparison. The LV Hofbrauhaus tends to be a bit rowdier than the Munich site. (There is nothing wrong with that at all!) I would say in a Friday and Saturday night it resembles Oktoberfest. The food is a little different from the two sites. The dishes tend to be Americanized a bit here. But it is still good. If you are not that hungry, I would order a plate and split it. They do not scrimp with the food. If you are in LV, do not miss this place! Make reservations, go with an appetite for good food and beer! Get to know your neighbors at your table and most of all-have fun!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- They took my beer!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/22/2014This was my second time here. Really enjoy the great German food and atmosphere. A bit expensive but hey its Vegas. It really wasn't busy but they seemed to be in a hurry to get rid of us. I still had a drink of beer in my glass and a waiter swooped in and took from the table in a rush and left. Didn't ask if I was finished and was gone before I could say anything. I thought it was very rude and left not wanting to come back. Bummer because I like the food.
- Last time visitingEaterOfFoodDined on 8/22/2014This place used to be so much fun. They had great acts from Germany that got everyone singing along. Now the music is barely audible. The only thing going on is paddling :(Special Features:
- Love it!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/21/2014We love Hofbrauhaus-Las Vegas! We go every time we are in town! We make our reservations as soon as we book our trip! Can't wait for our next trip to the Oktoberfest brew!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun for allGypsegirlDined on 8/20/2014We went for on child's birthday and to celebrate the last week before school started for the younger kids. I have to say even the baby was trying to raise his sippy cup to the band on stage as they called for cheers! Good time and great crowd. Services was friendly and personable. Will go back for more good times and more good food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing!amazingDined on 8/18/2014We had a great time here..the beer was so good and food was a 10/10Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- not bad but flawedjakey26Dined on 8/16/2014Was given a dinnner menu at lunch. It was significantly more expensive than expected. The quality of the food doesn't match up to the price. The service was pleasantly prompt. Everyone was polite an curtious. Overall I give it a 6/10. A $75 lunch for 2 (we split the entree) is a bit ridiculous given the portion size and quality.Special Features:
- Taste of Bavaria Down the StreetCuisineIScultureDined on 8/11/2014As I have German ancestry and love European cooking, I had to take my wife to try the Hofbrauhaus on a short stay in Las Vegas. We were not disappointed! It was a Monday evening, so there was NO wait for a table--tables which, by the way, are beer-hall style with room for 8 or more guests at each. We sat alone at first, but were joined by another two couples later. The beer is authentic German-imported. We enjoyed live German entertainment--a trio singing German beer-drinking songs. Unfortunately, though there were speakers near our table, which was off side-stage, it was pretty difficult to hear clearly. The wait-staff are all dressed perfectly in German character; the food was plenteous and as tasty as we've enjoyed in Germany.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- YoungatHeartVIPDined on 8/10/2014We enjoyed our time at Hofbrau House. They could be a bit more clear about the "free beer" offer.Special Features:
- chilibeerDined on 8/9/2014Each time my wife and I are in Vegas, we make it a point to eat at the Hofbrauhaus. We have never been disappointed. We lived in Germany for 4 years ('72 to '76) and your restaurant brings back fond memories. Service is great and the food is as close to authentic German as we have found. We look forward to future visits.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GREAT beer, FUN times!giagiaDined on 8/8/2014When visiting Vegas, we always make a stop at Hofbrauhaus! Beer is delicious, lots of different sizes to choose from. For this past visit we enjoyed the daily specials- fish and chips and the sausage loaf. Both were delicious! The potato soup is to die for- very creamy with homemade croutons and little slices of sausage that add a touch of smokiness to the soup. MMMM!Special Features:
- Very noisyLouise3Dined on 8/2/2014We had a table near the bandstand and still could not tell what song the lady was singing. The noise level was too high. We thought that speakers placed around the hall might help.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/2/2014"Fresh baked Pretzel" was not so fresh. Tasted like frozen and reheated.Special Features:
- the bestgnorris29Dined on 7/29/2014Outstanding as always. Fun times and authentic German food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Are you Hungry?RonnieDined on 7/29/2014Great food with large portions so go hungry. The atmosphere was energetic. Everyone there has a great time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PriceyGoodguyDined on 7/26/20145 people had dinner and one beer each. Two shots. $290 with tip. Everything was good with a fun atmosphere, but if I want to spend this kind of $$$ on dinner, I would choose something more elegant.Special Features:
- Very Goodautomex2010Dined on 7/23/2014Good restaurant for a change here in las Vegas. Good ambiance and foodSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Noisey Fun!SkooterandRedDined on 7/19/2014Just can't beat the noisey fun at the House. Band was a bit hard to here the night we were there. Food was great, beer was good, pretzels were awesome! We got 2! Service was good too. Don't be afraid to split, each meal is enough for two. Our favorite was the potato and spinach salad with the breaded chicken. LOVE this place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful surprise!DiningDined on 7/19/2014We've been to the original restaurant in Munich, Germany several times during European trips & are very fond of it. We were wonderfully surprised to find this one in Las Vegas. We ate there twice during our week in Vegas. Their pork shank specialty was great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great B-day Party timeOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/18/2014We had another wonderful b-day experience with your staff. All were very courteous and the paddle after the shots make for a great time!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- nice casual placeBudICrushedIt84Dined on 7/18/2014The Hofbrauhaus exceeded my expectations. I had a new dish on the special menu which was meatballs in white wine caper sauce with potatoes and vegetables. I hope they make it a regular dish. It was excellent. The service was great. The only knock was the noise level. It was difficult to carry a conversation over the band and the yelling. Will return when there is no band.Special Features:
- Las Vegas hotspotBossmanDined on 7/17/2014Having dined at the original Hoffbrauhaus in Munich, I was a little nervous about visiting here. Not to worry it was close an experience as could be expected. Excellent food, great music and atmosphere and Kelsey our waitress was wonderful. If you like this place you owe it to yourself to get to Germany someday to experience the "real" thing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Classic German EstablishmentBassale28Dined on 7/14/2014If you want to experience the excitement and fun of an authentic German beer hall without traveling to Germany this is the place. I have been to the Hofbrauhaus in both places. Their food and beer are spot on with the original in Munich.Special Features:
- Terrible ManagementTheHireDined on 7/13/2014Made a reservation, but they weren't able to find so I got stuck behind a tree blocking my tv view of the world up. Only later they come and inform me that they found it but gave my table away that had a nice tv view. They were unwilling to switch my table, which would have been easy. Instead they put me top of standby list, if anyone cancels. Then after waiting patiently for a better table, they instead give it to random people, 3 here 2 there when they could have just switched me. Very impolite and not interested in making up for losing my reservation. Yes it was really busy, but I had asked early enough and enormous times when there were lots of open tables to switch me, giving them lots of time and opportunities. Terrible!Special Features:
- UnlverDined on 7/13/2014Staff did a great job with a packed event. Food was served hot and with appropriate portions.Special Features:
- Fantastic SchnitzelGermanDined on 7/10/2014Was a great reminder of our trip to Germany and the amazing food we had there.Special Features:
- Love this place!jredhd477Dined on 7/8/2014Saw it on the way into the strip from the airport! Couldn't be happier about the food. Excellent menu items.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun foodFoodconDined on 7/8/2014This is a great place to be entertained while eating. The food is very good. The band gets the patrons involved in their music. We go whenever we are in Vegas.
- Outstanding service and great foodgtnlaDined on 7/8/2014The food was great, would be nice to allow substation, i.e. potatoes instead of noodles. Service was outstanding.Special Features:
- Great Serviceautomex2010Dined on 7/8/2014Was there for the semi final for the World Cup. Excellent service and ambiance. Had my reservation and great table.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun dinner!ilgirlDined on 7/5/2014Fun environment and good for something different. We took my parents and they had a great time! The food was good too!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- chickendancerDined on 7/5/2014love this place...anytime Chicken Dance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1Special Features:
- retedwardDined on 7/4/2014My companion is from Germany. When the waitress arrived he said "Guten Tag" (good day). She just looked at him and didn't even smile. Her message was very clear without saying a word that she had no intention of understanding what "Guten Tag" meant. It set the stage in a negative way for our dinner, but we both chose to ignore the unfriendliness of this individual. We focused on the band. They made everyone feel welcome and to join in the spirit of the German culture. All waitresses should know how to greet guests at Hofbrauhaus with a simple Guten Tag. It takes a great deal for me to complain about something. To make matters worse, she was training a new waitress. We will come back and I hope we do not have the same waitress.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/3/2014Enjoyed the entire experience, German Potato Salad was excellent. Loved the music, beer, fun nightSpecial Features:
- lasvegasDined on 7/1/2014Eight dollar beers! Rip off - advertized a 9.99 special , but when asked for , no longer available. potato pancakes were fair food. the potato salad was a joke. this place sucks.
- Great food and beerluluDined on 6/27/2014We always enjoy eating here when in Vegas. Food and beer are excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.