Hobnob Kitchen and Bar
720 5th Avenue South
Naples, FL 34102Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
Hobnob Kitchen and Bar
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://hobnobnaples.com/
- Phone: 2395800070
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Saturday: 5:00 pm - 9:45 pm, Sunday: 5:00 pm - 8:30 pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Tony Biagetti
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Private event area available in our "Loft". Flat screen TV with wireless connectivity for presentations.
- Private Party Contact: Sal or Tiffany 2395800070
A word from Hobnob Kitchen and Bar
With an atmosphere that speaks of libations with friends, Hobnob bursts on the Naples downtown 5th avenue restaurant scene! Contemporary American Cuisine designed with a "clean and fresh" approach.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerHot Spot
- Diners' Choice WinnerVibrant Bar Scene
- Diners' Choice WinnerContemporary American
Hobnob Kitchen and Bar - Best Restaurants in Naples ›
Hobnob Kitchen and Bar reviews from OpenTable diners
80 reviews since May 19, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (51)vibrant bar scene (44)hot spot (39)neighborhood gem (31)good for groups (29)late-night find (17)special occasion (17)notable wine list (12)kid-friendly (9)romantic (7)great for lunch (5)great for outdoor dining (4)great for brunch (3)scenic view (2)Show More
- Food yes, ambience noKurtDined on 9/12/2014Excellent food but the noise was a drawback. Not recommended if you want to talk with those at your dining table.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Tries too hard.ManwasihungryVIPDined on 9/12/2014Nice people but average food that was overpriced. It's a large open layout so a lot if noise.
- BarbandDanteDined on 9/10/2014Always fabulous food, atmosphere, service. HobNob has become one of our favorite restaurants in NaplesSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- JayTVIPDined on 9/5/2014This is more of a bar than a restaurant. It is too noisy for a fine dining experience but I would recommend it for a group who want to have drinks and finger food.Special Features:
- Pricey, but very goodEatersDined on 8/23/2014After trying the bar bites a few times, we decided to return one night for a "real" dinner. Our server, Christy, was very knowledgeable and professional, but still warm and friendly. My wife had the Two-way Duck and I had the Ahi Tuna. We also enjoyed a nice bottle of wine. Overall, it was a very good dinner experience, but given that the entrees were well north of $30 ($34 and $35 each). We will probably return, but might only opt for the bar menu as it's a lot more reasonable and the food is both good and inventive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hob Nob great?Mary1103Dined on 8/22/2014My daughter and her husband dined at Hob Nob and loved it so we thought we would try it when our son was in town. I ordered the duck, my son Mahi Mahi, and my husband salmon. My son's and my meal were terrific but all of us were disappointed in the salmon. It almost had a sardine taste to it which seems strange...it wasn't good. When we mentioned it to the waiter, he wasn't interested. Our server was VERY friendly and VERY talkative, almost too talkative but the service was very attentive. Overall, other than my husband's meal, it was a pleasant evening with good food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Neighborhood GemCappyVIPDined on 8/22/2014I have eaten at Hob Nob many times and have never been disappointed. Always something different on the menu. I love their Devil Eggs. So unusual to have on any menu.Special Features:
- HobNob ReviewJaynieDined on 8/21/2014We were celebrating my friend's 50th bday. She had wanted to try HobNob's. We were all very impressed with the food, service and ambiance. Great bar area too. Would definitely return and recommend this restaurant. Also loved the decor!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- CharlieandyChvbarlieandyDined on 8/12/2014Everyone's food was excellent and our server was great. It was a bit pricey, but we had a bottle of wine and two appetiZers plus two desserts so not too bad.Special Features:
- Great casual restaurant and foodFashionistaVIPDined on 8/9/2014Our first time and it was excellent. Great comfort food with a higher quality of ingredients and good service. Broad menu assortment and Modern Casual with a unique atmosphere. A must.Special Features:
- Great new dining venue in NaplesDavidVIPDined on 8/8/2014Having missed the passing of the Jolly Cricket, we have been very pleasantly surprised with the new restaurant to takes its place: Hobnob. Excellent food, excellent service (friendly, knowledgeable staff) and lively atmosphere. Definitely the best restaurant on 5th Avenue, and maybe even the best in Naples. We will definitely be going back!Special Features:
- Good food and serviceJoeBoSoxVIPDined on 8/3/2014Overall a good spot for reasonably priced dining. Food is good although dessert was just okay. The pre theatre special (before 6) is a good deal. Service is friendly and very efficient.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/2/2014One of the best restaurants I have ever been to. The food was amazing!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Early summer dinnerSuzanne1717Dined on 8/1/2014My husband and I like to take advantage of popular Naples restaurants without the throngs of people you have during season. We arrived at 5:30 and were seated near the front windows so we were able to enjoy 5 th avenue. Neither one of us had drinks or wine on this particular evening so I can't comment on that. We shared the pepper appetizer which contained six pieces of three varieties...delicious. My husband had the tuna entree And I had the duck two ways. He said the tuna was very good. The duck was memorable. For dessert we shared the banofee pudding.WOWSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Enjoyable diningJoeBoSoxVIPDined on 7/26/2014Food and service very good for a reasonable price. The pre theater special before 6 is among the better deals for 5th Ave dining in the summer.Special Features:
- Welcome addition to 5th Ave diningDiner18VIPDined on 7/19/2014My husband and I had a Saturday night date night dinner at Hobnob. We were impressed by the modern decor and good atmosphere. Our good impression continued with the food. All courses (apps, entree, salad) were delicious and expertly prepared and seasoned. The food arrived hot and promptly, but we were not rushed during our dining experience. Our server provided good advice on the portion sizes so we could order appropriately. We count Hobnob as one of the best (maybe the best!) restaurant we have eaten at in Naples- particularly downtown. We will certainly be back.Special Features:
- A Real hit !DiningoutwDined on 7/19/2014For a restaurant that is fairly new on the block they have it all together . The service the multiple times I have been there was outstanding . The wait staff is very knowledgeable . The food presentation and flavors are amazing . I highly recommendation this restaurantSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another Great Meal!!2SnobsDined on 7/18/2014This was our 4th time eating at Hob Nob. The food continues to impress and we always love the feel. We had to change tables due to the bar noise but they moved us to a quiet table in the back. Our server was a bit distracted with his other tables but he was very nice and knowlegable. If you have not tried it yet, its a must in the 5th/3rd Ave dining mecca....... 2SnobsSpecial Features:
- Great dining experienceFiorVIPDined on 7/17/2014Varied menu sure to please everyone. Portions ample. Great blend of flavors and pleasing presentation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- HobNobHobnobDined on 7/15/2014Went there for dinner knowing very little. Food was excellent. Started with the sweetheat squid. I had the ahi (probably one of the best ive had) and my wife had the snapper. Finished it off with a pudding and cronuts. Thats right they have freaking cronuts. Service was outstanding.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Host MisunderstandingCitriniaDined on 7/9/2014Our reservation was at 5:30. We arrived at 5:52, the Host proceeded to seat us in the restaurant. We chose to move to a high top table in the bar area where there were more people (like 12) compared to 6 in the dining room. When we sat down, they brought our menus. We were there for the Summer Special which had to be ordered before 6:10. We asked for the special menu and were told that "Happy Hour" is over... The Host said I can't give you Happy Hour prices, computer won't let me. "I can give you one free drink". I said no thank you, ... Had he looked up the reservation, there would not have been confusion to begin with, he would have given us the correct menus. It was embarrassing for all of us. Finally the waitress figured it out.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FantasticBarbandDanteDined on 7/8/2014Fantastic!!! We enjoyed the food ambience and the serviceSpecial Features:
- fantastic restaurantloveAgoodMealDined on 7/7/2014The menu was incredible, making it very hard to choose an entree. Service was wonderful and the food we decided on was fantastic! Wish we'd gone here at the start of our Naples vacation so we could go back again while we were there!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always awesomemichael07470VIPDined on 7/6/2014It's one if not the only restaurant in Naples were the food is truly awesome and original and the service is even better. Our weekly go to spot and definitely a cool find for out of towners who want fun food fair prices and to be on 5th.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another Naples Winner!mleeDined on 7/3/2014With so many great 5th Avenue and Old Naples restaurants to choose, you either have to have a LONG Vacation or come back often in order to frequent them all. Kudos to the Chef, Staff and owners of Hob Nob for making another great choice for a memorable and delicious dining experience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First visitlongtimelocalDined on 7/3/2014Mussels small plate excellent, well seasoned. Entree roasted chicken large (1/2 chicken) but felt "re-done", not interesting seasoning, a little tough, Costco chicken? Kim, our waitress, was very experienced, pleasant conversationalist, took time with us, not intrusive. Definitely go back, order the mussels, but not the chicken.Special Features:
- Tornadoluv2eatDined on 6/28/2014Short and sweet. The service and atmosphere were great! The food was even better. Crab and roasted corn chowder, Sea Bass and Bonaffee Pudding (toffee,tuille,bananas) FANTASTIC. Became a little loud around 9pm and it was hard to have a conversation. Already making plans to go back so I can try more on the menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful experienceSusan79912VIPDined on 6/28/2014Hob Nob was the perfect choice -I had one of the best restaurant experiences I have had in recent memory. The staff was great and the food truly special.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Early birdBabsDined on 6/28/2014Ordered the deviled eggs for an appetizer and they were very good. The pasta and shrimp dish was a little spicy and only about four medium size shrimp in the dish. Not enough shrimp and usually I take half of my entrees home from a restaurant. I felt like the dish was all pasta.Special Features:
- Great find!budinoDined on 6/28/2014We had been wanting to try this new restaurant, and the new summer menu gave us every reason to bring friends that were in town. All were very impressed & will be returning soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hangar steak specialJoeBoSoxVIPDined on 6/21/2014This was our first visit and will not be our last. The food and service was very good and reasonably price for 5th Avenue standards. Recommend the pre theater special up to 6 PM. Several entree choices and salad with glass of okay wine included in the special. Staff and manager friendly and checked on this to make sure everything was fine.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- nice place/good food/great staffNaplesisagreatplaceDined on 6/18/2014Add this to list of great Naples dining. Not many of the newer places get kudos from me: a 30 yr regular but Hob Nob was a delight and Michael was one of the most pleasant and professional servers that I've encountered. This goes on my list of favs.Special Features:
- defintely will be a steady for usmikielikesitDined on 6/13/2014We were with friends and had a great experience. We had a medley of small plates, great drinks and friendly, wonderful service. the pre and after bar scene was youthful and enjoyable. bartenders had their game on. Only disappointment was close time.... but that may be naples silliness.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LOVED, LOVED HOB NOB !!jendelawareDined on 6/12/2014I LOVED everything about this restaurant. Chose based on Google map of the area followed by a visit to the website, which doesn't give a lot of info, but what was there got me interested. A cool logo and slogan. And the menu seemed new and creative without being frou-frou. Really great styling all around. The interior decor was right up my alley. Very rustic/industrial cool. Ate with 2 girl friends right at the window which made for nice people watching. There area couple tables on the sidewalk, but not nice patio dining like some of the other restaurants in the area. We all liked our plates clean. Tuna, pasta and steak frites. I always try homemade ice cream when on the menu (vanilla here) it was delicious. SUPER RECOMMENDED.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great menuKidMarcoVIPDined on 6/6/2014I find a lot of the restaurants to have stale or same old, same old menus. Hobnob has a great variety including some appetizers that can be considered small plate entrees. Our server (Brubaker) was both engaging and efficient. The ambience has a cool vibe to it. Glad we went and will be back.Special Features:
- GREAT PLACEOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 6/5/2014NICE PLACE -- WE WILL BE BACK --- FANTASTIC FOOD AND WAIT SERVICESpecial Features:
- Overall great, a bit too noisyTiramisuDined on 6/1/2014Food and service were excellent. Deviled eggs a must, shrimp and grits good for meal. I had it with a side of garlicky spinach and it was the perfect size. Too noisy at times - maybe this is due to the high ceilings. Otherwise great ambiance. Very trendy.Special Features:
- Outstanding serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 5/25/2014This was our second visit to Hobnob and we were extremely pleased with the quality and flavors of all the dishes the four of us had but it's imperative that we mention the service provided. Our server was amazingly knowledgeable with every item on the menu and he didn't hesitate to make recommendations on the best dishes available. We enjoyed a very pleasant time and will come back often.
- Great Place, Great Food andnjseadooerVIPDined on 5/24/2014Great service. everything about this 5th Street location was incredible.Special Features:
- The following 163 reviews are from the Hobnob Kitchen and Bar reviews archive.
- Fun dining experience!LindyVIPDined on 5/17/2014I've been to HobNob several times. The food is consistently good and the dishes are creative. I like dining there because of the energy in the room. It feels "fun" being there. If the bar area is crowded, which it often is, there is a palpable energy in the room. That being said, depending on where your table is located in relationship to the bar will depend on how easy it will be to carry on a conversation. Love the small plates and everything I've tried has been delicious. (The Shrimp and Grits with its special spicy sauce is yummy!)Special Features: