Hobnob Kitchen and Bar
720 5th Avenue South
Naples, FL 34102Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
Hobnob Kitchen and Bar
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://hobnobnaples.com/
- Phone: 2395800070
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Saturday: 5:00 pm - 9:45 pm, Sunday: 5:00 pm - 8:30 pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Tony Biagetti
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Private event area available in our "Loft". Flat screen TV with wireless connectivity for presentations.
- Private Party Contact: Sal or Tiffany 2395800070
A word from Hobnob Kitchen and Bar
With an atmosphere that speaks of libations with friends, Hobnob bursts on the Naples downtown 5th avenue restaurant scene! Contemporary American Cuisine designed with a "clean and fresh" approach.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerFit for Foodies
- Diners' Choice WinnerHot Spot
- Diners' Choice WinnerVibrant Bar Scene
Hobnob Kitchen and Bar - Best Restaurants in Naples ›
Hobnob Kitchen and Bar reviews from OpenTable diners
79 reviews since June 25, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (48)vibrant bar scene (46)hot spot (41)neighborhood gem (29)good for groups (26)special occasion (17)late-night find (16)notable wine list (10)kid-friendly (8)romantic (7)great for lunch (5)great for outdoor dining (4)great for brunch (3)scenic view (1)Show More
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/18/2014Everything we ate was great. We need to go back because there was so many other things we wanted to order from their extensive menu.Special Features:
- Great new spotOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/18/2014Our food was excellent and served timely. It is a bit loud in there but it was a Saturday and they were doing a lot of business. The octopus and white beans was an excellent appetizer as was the tuna nachos (not what it sounds like) and the snapper was also an excellent, well-prepared dish.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great new find in NaplesJACYVIPDined on 10/18/2014We love to try new restaurants and lately, the ones we've tried have been disappointing. Hobnob was a great find! Food was great, although portions were a little small. The service was also good and loved the menu. We will be back!Special Features:
- Will never go backNativeNeapolitanDined on 10/17/2014We had a group of 6 for dinner here, 4 of us for the first time. The waiter was atrocious to say the least, extremely impatient and rude. It took him five stops at our table to take our order, we had members of our party that placed their order, then he darted away, came back, took a couple more orders. It was very stressful and set the tone for the entire evening, The waiter poured water into one of our guests wine glass and had to replace the wine. The food was over priced and mediocre - I had the Manhattan steak special (a NY strip) it was hacked up into a small piece and mostly fat, I was unable to eat half of it. I never write negative reviews, this was just a bad experience all around. I will not refer business here.
- Not going backgenevadi1Dined on 10/15/2014I had trouble finding something on the menu that I wanted to order, the noise level was deafening (couldn't hear people with me), the bill for three people with two drinks was $180.00 - I wish we had gone to one of many other good restaurants on 5th.Special Features:
- Lobster night!ElisaVIPDined on 10/13/2014Go on a Monday and you will have the option of joining in for $21.95 lobster night! Delicious and always a favorite spot.Special Features:
- Great new addition85OnTheRoadDined on 10/11/2014Naples is full of good restaurants. HobNob brings a fresh addition and delicious food to the Naples area. I had the special, Lamb Shank. Wow! It was great!Special Features:
- Good ChoiceTGLJRDined on 10/10/2014Every part of our evening was very good. Parking is limited so leave a little earlier.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food/atmosphere, but rushedFoodLoverDined on 9/27/2014I have dined at Hob Nob several times and have really liked it every time. I love the decor and it has great ambiance. My food is always terrific. The reason I didn't give a 5 star is because we felt like we were being rushed through our meal. No one at the table was finished with our appetizers when our main dish came.Special Features:
- Great findTtodineVIPDined on 9/20/2014We came down to Naples for the weekend only to find many restaurants closed until October. But open table showed Hobnob as open and it's menu looked divine. The food and experience matched our expectations. Definitely going back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food yes, ambience noKurtDined on 9/12/2014Excellent food but the noise was a drawback. Not recommended if you want to talk with those at your dining table.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Tries too hard.ManwasihungryVIPDined on 9/12/2014Nice people but average food that was overpriced. It's a large open layout so a lot if noise.
- BarbandDanteDined on 9/10/2014Always fabulous food, atmosphere, service. HobNob has become one of our favorite restaurants in NaplesSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- JayTVIPDined on 9/5/2014This is more of a bar than a restaurant. It is too noisy for a fine dining experience but I would recommend it for a group who want to have drinks and finger food.Special Features:
- Pricey, but very goodEatersDined on 8/23/2014After trying the bar bites a few times, we decided to return one night for a "real" dinner. Our server, Christy, was very knowledgeable and professional, but still warm and friendly. My wife had the Two-way Duck and I had the Ahi Tuna. We also enjoyed a nice bottle of wine. Overall, it was a very good dinner experience, but given that the entrees were well north of $30 ($34 and $35 each). We will probably return, but might only opt for the bar menu as it's a lot more reasonable and the food is both good and inventive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hob Nob great?Mary1103Dined on 8/22/2014My daughter and her husband dined at Hob Nob and loved it so we thought we would try it when our son was in town. I ordered the duck, my son Mahi Mahi, and my husband salmon. My son's and my meal were terrific but all of us were disappointed in the salmon. It almost had a sardine taste to it which seems strange...it wasn't good. When we mentioned it to the waiter, he wasn't interested. Our server was VERY friendly and VERY talkative, almost too talkative but the service was very attentive. Overall, other than my husband's meal, it was a pleasant evening with good food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Neighborhood GemCappyVIPDined on 8/22/2014I have eaten at Hob Nob many times and have never been disappointed. Always something different on the menu. I love their Devil Eggs. So unusual to have on any menu.Special Features:
- HobNob ReviewJaynieDined on 8/21/2014We were celebrating my friend's 50th bday. She had wanted to try HobNob's. We were all very impressed with the food, service and ambiance. Great bar area too. Would definitely return and recommend this restaurant. Also loved the decor!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- CharlieandyChvbarlieandyDined on 8/12/2014Everyone's food was excellent and our server was great. It was a bit pricey, but we had a bottle of wine and two appetiZers plus two desserts so not too bad.Special Features:
- Great casual restaurant and foodFashionistaVIPDined on 8/9/2014Our first time and it was excellent. Great comfort food with a higher quality of ingredients and good service. Broad menu assortment and Modern Casual with a unique atmosphere. A must.Special Features:
- Great new dining venue in NaplesDavidVIPDined on 8/8/2014Having missed the passing of the Jolly Cricket, we have been very pleasantly surprised with the new restaurant to takes its place: Hobnob. Excellent food, excellent service (friendly, knowledgeable staff) and lively atmosphere. Definitely the best restaurant on 5th Avenue, and maybe even the best in Naples. We will definitely be going back!Special Features:
- Good food and serviceJoeBoSoxVIPDined on 8/3/2014Overall a good spot for reasonably priced dining. Food is good although dessert was just okay. The pre theatre special (before 6) is a good deal. Service is friendly and very efficient.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/2/2014One of the best restaurants I have ever been to. The food was amazing!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Early summer dinnerSuzanne1717Dined on 8/1/2014My husband and I like to take advantage of popular Naples restaurants without the throngs of people you have during season. We arrived at 5:30 and were seated near the front windows so we were able to enjoy 5 th avenue. Neither one of us had drinks or wine on this particular evening so I can't comment on that. We shared the pepper appetizer which contained six pieces of three varieties...delicious. My husband had the tuna entree And I had the duck two ways. He said the tuna was very good. The duck was memorable. For dessert we shared the banofee pudding.WOWSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Enjoyable diningJoeBoSoxVIPDined on 7/26/2014Food and service very good for a reasonable price. The pre theater special before 6 is among the better deals for 5th Ave dining in the summer.Special Features:
- Welcome addition to 5th Ave diningDiner18VIPDined on 7/19/2014My husband and I had a Saturday night date night dinner at Hobnob. We were impressed by the modern decor and good atmosphere. Our good impression continued with the food. All courses (apps, entree, salad) were delicious and expertly prepared and seasoned. The food arrived hot and promptly, but we were not rushed during our dining experience. Our server provided good advice on the portion sizes so we could order appropriately. We count Hobnob as one of the best (maybe the best!) restaurant we have eaten at in Naples- particularly downtown. We will certainly be back.Special Features:
- A Real hit !DiningoutwDined on 7/19/2014For a restaurant that is fairly new on the block they have it all together . The service the multiple times I have been there was outstanding . The wait staff is very knowledgeable . The food presentation and flavors are amazing . I highly recommendation this restaurantSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another Great Meal!!2SnobsDined on 7/18/2014This was our 4th time eating at Hob Nob. The food continues to impress and we always love the feel. We had to change tables due to the bar noise but they moved us to a quiet table in the back. Our server was a bit distracted with his other tables but he was very nice and knowlegable. If you have not tried it yet, its a must in the 5th/3rd Ave dining mecca....... 2SnobsSpecial Features:
- Great dining experienceFiorVIPDined on 7/17/2014Varied menu sure to please everyone. Portions ample. Great blend of flavors and pleasing presentation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- HobNobHobnobDined on 7/15/2014Went there for dinner knowing very little. Food was excellent. Started with the sweetheat squid. I had the ahi (probably one of the best ive had) and my wife had the snapper. Finished it off with a pudding and cronuts. Thats right they have freaking cronuts. Service was outstanding.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Host MisunderstandingCitriniaDined on 7/9/2014Our reservation was at 5:30. We arrived at 5:52, the Host proceeded to seat us in the restaurant. We chose to move to a high top table in the bar area where there were more people (like 12) compared to 6 in the dining room. When we sat down, they brought our menus. We were there for the Summer Special which had to be ordered before 6:10. We asked for the special menu and were told that "Happy Hour" is over... The Host said I can't give you Happy Hour prices, computer won't let me. "I can give you one free drink". I said no thank you, ... Had he looked up the reservation, there would not have been confusion to begin with, he would have given us the correct menus. It was embarrassing for all of us. Finally the waitress figured it out.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FantasticBarbandDanteDined on 7/8/2014Fantastic!!! We enjoyed the food ambience and the serviceSpecial Features:
- fantastic restaurantloveAgoodMealDined on 7/7/2014The menu was incredible, making it very hard to choose an entree. Service was wonderful and the food we decided on was fantastic! Wish we'd gone here at the start of our Naples vacation so we could go back again while we were there!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always awesomemichael07470VIPDined on 7/6/2014It's one if not the only restaurant in Naples were the food is truly awesome and original and the service is even better. Our weekly go to spot and definitely a cool find for out of towners who want fun food fair prices and to be on 5th.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another Naples Winner!mleeDined on 7/3/2014With so many great 5th Avenue and Old Naples restaurants to choose, you either have to have a LONG Vacation or come back often in order to frequent them all. Kudos to the Chef, Staff and owners of Hob Nob for making another great choice for a memorable and delicious dining experience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First visitlongtimelocalDined on 7/3/2014Mussels small plate excellent, well seasoned. Entree roasted chicken large (1/2 chicken) but felt "re-done", not interesting seasoning, a little tough, Costco chicken? Kim, our waitress, was very experienced, pleasant conversationalist, took time with us, not intrusive. Definitely go back, order the mussels, but not the chicken.Special Features:
- Tornadoluv2eatDined on 6/28/2014Short and sweet. The service and atmosphere were great! The food was even better. Crab and roasted corn chowder, Sea Bass and Bonaffee Pudding (toffee,tuille,bananas) FANTASTIC. Became a little loud around 9pm and it was hard to have a conversation. Already making plans to go back so I can try more on the menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful experienceSusan79912VIPDined on 6/28/2014Hob Nob was the perfect choice -I had one of the best restaurant experiences I have had in recent memory. The staff was great and the food truly special.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Early birdBabsDined on 6/28/2014Ordered the deviled eggs for an appetizer and they were very good. The pasta and shrimp dish was a little spicy and only about four medium size shrimp in the dish. Not enough shrimp and usually I take half of my entrees home from a restaurant. I felt like the dish was all pasta.Special Features:
- Great find!budinoDined on 6/28/2014We had been wanting to try this new restaurant, and the new summer menu gave us every reason to bring friends that were in town. All were very impressed & will be returning soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 172 reviews are from the Hobnob Kitchen and Bar reviews archive.