Hiwa Fusion Restaurant
11421 South Street
Cerritos, CA 90703Neighborhood:
AsianPrice: $30 and under
Hiwa Fusion Restaurant
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.hiwafusion.com/
- Phone: 5628098881
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Tuesday - Thursday: 4:00PM - 9:00PM; Friday - Saturday: 4:00 PM - 1:30 AM, Sunday 12-9pm, Monday - Closed
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Fusion / Eclectic, Asian
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Entertainment, Full Bar, Takeout, Wine
- Catering: For all private events and catering questions, please contact us at the restaurant. We look forward to helping you celebrate any occasion.
- Entertainment: To enhance your dining experience, we offer a full bar and live entertainment ranging from Salsa to Jazz to R&B to top 40 mixes from Radio DJ"s.
- Special Events: HAPPY HOUR Tuesday - Saturday from 4-7pm, Sunday - All Day
TUESDAYS - $1 from 5-9pm
FRIDAY JAZZ NIGHT - From 7pm - 10pm
CLUB SCENE - FRIDAY AND SATURDAY from 10pm-1:30am
A word from Hiwa Fusion Restaurant
Located in the heart of Cerritos, California, HIWA fuses Pacific Rim and New American cuisine together into a culinary experience that will electrify your taste buds with bursts of unforgettable flavor! HIWA"s team of artistic scholars have designed a place where people are captivated by the fusion of food, music, and art, creating a dining experience that will take you on the ride of your life! Come to HIWA and dive into a world of flavor.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Hiwa Fusion Restaurant reviews from OpenTable diners
- Nice darker-setting placeakrrDined on 8/9/2013Pretty nice place, had live music on the day that I went. Comfortable booths that sit 4-6 people. Service was excellent.Special Features:
- First off I made a quick reservatioOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 2/9/2013First off I made a quick reservation at Open Table but unfortunately they don't even know I have reserved a table at that exact time we came in. The maitre d' wasn't even aware of such a reservation. She asked me for how many and she said we would wait for like 20minutes before we get seated. We got seated at the exact time but there was a private party going on and the problem is that there is no actual cut-off from the private party and individual dining groups. We were basically seated on one of the booths and as if we were part of the party. Then they started to set up the DJ and their speakers were so loud and seemed broken and their song mixes were not good. Food wise, they were good, a little salt would have made everything better.
- The restaurant didn't haveOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 5/13/2012The restaurant didn't have our reservation but it didn't matter because the place wasn't full. They were out of tuna, shrimp, and milk. Weird. The food we did get was good. The appetizers came out super fast but the entrees took a while and service was slow after the appetizers. The servers were friendly though.
- Went for V-day and I lovedOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 2/14/2012Went for V-day and I loved it. It's small but real romantic and service was grate, the girl helped us a lot cause it was our first time going. What I like the most is the way they fixed the food on the plate really elegant and looks reall good to eat. I will defenedly go back to this place for sure. 3333Special Features: