Historic Revere Tavern
3063 Lincoln Hwy East
Paradise, PA 17562Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Historic Revere Tavern
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.reveretavern.com/
- Phone: 7176878601x
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Friday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Saturday: 4:30pm - 10:00pm, Sunday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm / Lunch (Seasonal): Tuesday - Saturday: 11:00am - 2:00pm; Tavern Lounge: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm, Friday - Saturday 4:30pm - Midnight, Sunday 4:00pm - 10:00pm.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Fireplace, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Historic Revere Tavern
Our historic tavern, built in 1740, houses four warm and distinctive dining rooms, with 7 working fireplaces throughout. Come enjoy our fantastic food, our relaxing atmosphere, and the very best Lancaster County has to offer!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
Historic Revere Tavern - Best Restaurants in Paradise ›
Historic Revere Tavern reviews from OpenTable diners
85 reviews since June 26, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (51)neighborhood gem (36)romantic (36)fit for foodies (23)good for groups (13)notable wine list (8)kid-friendly (6)hot spot (4)vibrant bar scene (4)great for brunch (3)great for lunch (3)late-night find (3)scenic view (1)Show More
- AnalystfiletismineDined on 10/18/2014Easy reservations and seated promptly. Attentive and very efficient server . Excellent menu with daily specials.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great mealOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/18/2014This restaurant has great food in a warm and inviting atmosphere. There are fireplaces in every room, and even though they weren't on when we were there this time, the ambiance is cozy and romantic. The noise level was a bit higher this visit, but not too much to hold a pleasant conversation. Overall, a perfect special occasion spot or just a great place to get a delicious meal!Special Features:
- charliDined on 10/17/2014food and atmosphere were excellent. service as very good; friendly and helpful wait staff It was a birthday celebration and turned out to be a very special evening. The historic tavern made for a lovely place to dine.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fair food and slow serviceJeanandrichDined on 10/17/2014Our group was disappointed with our overall experience. The food was only fair and the service slow - we do't mind leisurely but three hours was a little much. Plus, the kitchen forgot? to prepare the entree for one of our party, which didn't help the mood. We suggested to our B&B hosts that they consider not recommending this restaurant.
- First wedding anniversary dinnerjamesDined on 10/12/2014We were happy with the Revere Tavern. The history is amazing and the food was good. The wait staff was outstanding.Special Features:
- Great FindexcellentVIPDined on 10/11/2014We visited this restaurant by finding it on open table. It was great. We just wished we knew it was BYOB. It also has an outside patio that is lit up at night, so if it is warm outside that is a nice feature. Will definitely revisit. Our waitress Summer could not have been more nice or accommodating.Special Features:
- Great food in Historical SettingZamboniKidDined on 10/10/2014Excellent food in a historic building. Love the exposed stone wall in the dining room. Menu had several items that appealed to me. Decided on prime rib & my companion had salmon. Both of us enjoyed our meals very much. Dessert was very good as well. Coffee was especially good. May sound insignificant, but I've had some bad coffee in nice restaurants before. Highly recommend the Revere Tavern. We will definitely return the next time we are in the area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- love historic building and the foodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/27/2014Nice to eat at a historic tavern that is well maintained, quiet and delicious food at an affordable price. Love the opportunity to keep handsome beer glass as a souvenir.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very good foodpafoodieDined on 9/27/2014My husband and I ate at Revere Tavern on a Sat. night (Sept. 2014) while staying in the Lancaster area. Our two entrees were the filet and scallops. I can honestly say both were excellent. I also ordered the french onion soup which is one of the best I've ever tasted. I would definitely go back when in the area again.Special Features:
- Nice findDisappointedSallyDined on 9/26/2014Being in Lancaster with a group of friends to play USTA tennis, we were looking for a place to relax and have quiet conversation and good food. The restaurant is very nicely appointed and both food service and food were good. The only complaint was that several dishes were not hot. Even though a dish has good flavor, it it looses it's appeal when the dish is lukewarm.Special Features:
- Excellent DiningPittsburghCoupleDined on 9/26/2014We very much enjoyed our annual visit to your restaurant. I booked our reservation 5 months in advance and we were anticipating the experience all of that time. The Stephen Foster dining room is our favorite and that's where we were seated. The food was excellent, as always!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Grammy3Dined on 9/22/2014We had a wonderful experience. The food the service and the setting were great.. Prices very reasonable.. We will definitely return.Special Features:
- Repeat CustomersjdtrinkDined on 9/20/2014My husband and I have come to the Best Western Revere Inn for years. We love walking from the hotel right down to the Restaurant. The atmosphere is great and the staff is very attentive. We've never had a bad experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/19/2014An excellent spot for classic entrees with a modern twist. The historic ambiance is emphasized and well done. Service is excellent with very amiable and well informed staff. Pacing of meal was excellent for our leisurely evening meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GuestJoanDined on 9/15/2014The restaurant was beautiful, historical and quaint, and our dining experience was wonderful as far as the food itself and atmosphere were concerned. However, because we were served so slowly, with at least 4 other parties seated after us being served there food, we were a bit disenchanted. Didn't ruin the evening, but wasn't as nice as it should have been.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/7/2014Our server Melissa C rushed us from the beginning. We were trying to enjoy our cocktail before dinner. she approached the table three times trying to get our order. Upon ordering, while eating our salad out comes our dinner. We have never had this type of server at the Revere in the past.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SPECTACULARAlioopDined on 9/6/2014Absolutely wonderful the food the service the atmosphere we just loved it! and the next time we visit Lancaster County we will be back! our waitress Jean was the best ! so very attentive, great personality, cant say enough....Thank you!!!Special Features:
- Our Anniversary DinnerloveourdatenightsDined on 8/28/2014We had asked for a quiet corner table and that is what they gave us, in the Stephen Foster Room. The ambiance was lovely - we could feel the history of the house. Our server Michelle was perfect, attentive yet not intrusive, very helpful and caring. The food was delicious, perfectly prepared, and brought quickly and still steaming to our table. We will definitely be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing Place...OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/24/2014We have been visiting the Lancaster area for years now and every time we do we look forward to our dinner at the Revere Tavern. This place is Amazing! The food, service and aviance are outstanding! We have tried a few diffrent dinner selections and each one was better than the next. My husband states their Porterhouse Steak is the best steak he has ever eaten! I'm partial to the Veal Marsala.... if you like veal you will love theirs! We don't only go their for the delicious food, we look forward to seeing our favorite server, Sharon. She always makes us feel welcomed and special. Her awesome personality and attentiveness to her patrons is above and beyond!!! We are already looking forward to our next visit!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great timeEdlovesfoodDined on 8/23/2014We not only had great food but the service and ambiance was excellent. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone. The only problem was the tBle was a bit small with all the glasses and cups, but we had them remove the cups and some of the plates and all was wellSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best food in LancasterMarkDined on 8/23/2014Consistantly excellent cuisine and service, reasonable pricing, historic setting.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/22/2014Never disappoints. Always good food, drink, and service. We have been coming here for 20 years....Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- lovehistoricrevereDined on 8/21/2014Food was delicious; service great; atmosphere just right; and fair priced.Special Features:
- Very enjoyable-highly recommendNJNMBJerseyLadyDined on 8/16/2014This was our second visit to this restaurant. The only "mis-step" was that the host tried to seat us in the room on the left. Before even entering the area, we could hear a screaming child. It was 8:15 and probably too late for such a young child. We quickly indicated that we didn't want to sit there. He took us to the "room on the right". It is the same one we enjoyed on our last visit. Mostly older folks and very enjoyable. We HATE being able to hear discussions from tables that aren't even next to us! We like the price and quality of the wine available by the carafe. We plan on going here on our next visit to the area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Below potentialNJdinerDined on 8/16/2014This is a nice restaurant but nothing special. Our food was adequate and service just acceptable. The location right on Route 30 coupled with the historic nature of the building give this establishment a head start on meeting a diner's expectation, but management let's you down with just adequate cuisine and service and above average prices.
- August 2014OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/15/2014Picked this placed based on other reviews from the OpenTable app. Just a few minutes drive from where we were staying in Intercourse, PA. Although we did have a initial problem with the pin placement being off by about a mile on the GPS. A phone call to the restaurant was met with a kind, quick directional fix. My wife and I both had seafood, her the Tilapia and I the broiled combo. Both dishes were excellent. Fish was fresh. We'll definitely go back the next time we're there.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Intimate Dining ExperienceZC1030Dined on 8/3/2014While on vacation in Lancaster, we saw an advertisement for the Revere Tavern and thought the food looked delicious! We reserved a table and looked forward to the evening. We did not check to see if they were kid-friendly, which was our mistake, since we were traveling with the kids. The restaurant was dimly lit, extremely quiet, as seating was intimate. I spent the entire diner praying that my children's voices weren't disturbing other diners. Our overall experience was pleasant, but we most likely wouldn't go back with the kids.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 8/6/2014SimplymeDined on 8/2/2014My husband had the privilege of dining at The Historic Revere restaurant and found it to be a very relaxing and enjoyable experience. The overall service was great, as was the food. The dining room with the fireplace is very romantic with the soft lights. I would definitely recommend this restaurant to any one who is looking for a reasonably priced place to enjoy a delicious meal and with a cozy atmosphere. We will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/2/2014One of the best dinning experiences in the Lancaster area. Service is timely, friendly, not rused. Food is excellent. Ambiance is inviting.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great TimeAllAboutMeDined on 8/2/2014Great food. Lovely setting. A bit noisy with children though.Special Features:
- Sheila HainswillbebackDined on 8/2/2014We made reservations for my parents 56th wedding anniversary. I wanted to do something special for them that would create memories and I wasn't disappointed. Our waitress was awesome, food was great, and we had a very enjoyable evening!Special Features:
- Excellent FooddaschundloverDined on 8/1/2014We eat here every time we visit the Lancaster area. We ate here Friday and Saturday night. Food is excellent. Crab cakes are lump crab and prime rib cut is large. Desserts are heavenly. Prices are fair and service is top notch. The Paul Revere is really why we come to the area to visit, the sites and shopping are secondary.Special Features:
- Excellent DinnerRichDined on 7/26/2014We were very pleased with our recent dining experience with the Revere. Everything was as usual with great food and service. We have always enjoyed the Revere and will be back in the fall for sure.Special Features:
- jake12Dined on 7/26/2014Everything was fine. All 4 of us enjoyed the experience.Special Features:
- Great Place to EatSDC1Dined on 7/25/2014This was our second visit; its convenient from Exton. The food was, as before, really good.....fresh, well-prepared, and creative. Portions are large. The service was considerably slow on this visit; it was clear based on observation that the waitress had more tables than she could provide prompt service for.Special Features:
- Historical diningOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/25/2014My wife and I enjoy places of historical importance, so we were very pleased to have an excellent meal hereSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Enjoyable mealeatalotDined on 7/25/2014We have dined here several times and have always had a delicious meal. Food is superb and atmoshere is nice. I have recommended it to family and friends visiting the area and they also enjoyed their meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Luv2dineDined on 7/19/2014This is our 3rd year coming here and for the 1st time I actually got a meal I wasn't crazy about. I got the seafood special and it was really dry. It needed some butter, garlic, etc . . . something! Other than that, I've always had an excellent meal. And, what's with the one roll for each of us in the basket. Do we need to ask for another roll each time we want one.? Put 4-5 rolls in there and call it a day! We had recommended this restaurant to the owners of the Bible Museum just down the road and they were actually dining when we got there. So, we do recommend it, just a little disappointed with the seafood.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 7/12/2014There are 2 dining rooms and a bar. One dining roomed appeared to be more upscale. I did not dine there. It was my anniversary and I was sent to the "other" room. It could have been more romantic. We ordered the "feast for 2". Plenty of food. Good quality. I would return.Special Features:
- Will Be Backgraham100Dined on 7/11/2014The crab cake and filet dinner and the strip steak were very, very good. I loved the fingerling potatoes and the broccolini. The service was outstanding. We will definitely go back when we are in the area. The building has an interesting history. Also, one of the best manhattan's I have ever had.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.