Historic Revere Tavern
3063 Lincoln Hwy East
Paradise, PA 17562Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Historic Revere Tavern
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.reveretavern.com/
- Phone: 7176878601x
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Friday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Saturday: 4:30pm - 10:00pm, Sunday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm / Lunch (Seasonal): Tuesday - Saturday: 11:00am - 2:00pm; Tavern Lounge: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm, Friday - Saturday 4:30pm - Midnight, Sunday 4:00pm - 10:00pm.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Fireplace, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Historic Revere Tavern
Our historic tavern, built in 1740, houses four warm and distinctive dining rooms, with 7 working fireplaces throughout. Come enjoy our fantastic food, our relaxing atmosphere, and the very best Lancaster County has to offer!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
Historic Revere Tavern - Best Restaurants in Paradise ›
Historic Revere Tavern reviews from OpenTable diners
80 reviews since May 1, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (54)romantic (36)neighborhood gem (29)fit for foodies (15)good for groups (12)kid-friendly (10)great for lunch (7)great for brunch (6)notable wine list (3)hot spot (2)late-night find (2)scenic view (1)vibrant bar scene (1)Show More
- Amazing Place...OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/24/2014We have been visiting the Lancaster area for years now and every time we do we look forward to our dinner at the Revere Tavern. This place is Amazing! The food, service and aviance are outstanding! We have tried a few diffrent dinner selections and each one was better than the next. My husband states their Porterhouse Steak is the best steak he has ever eaten! I'm partial to the Veal Marsala.... if you like veal you will love theirs! We don't only go their for the delicious food, we look forward to seeing our favorite server, Sharon. She always makes us feel welcomed and special. Her awesome personality and attentiveness to her patrons is above and beyond!!! We are already looking forward to our next visit!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great timeEdlovesfoodDined on 8/23/2014We not only had great food but the service and ambiance was excellent. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone. The only problem was the tBle was a bit small with all the glasses and cups, but we had them remove the cups and some of the plates and all was wellSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best food in LancasterMarkDined on 8/23/2014Consistantly excellent cuisine and service, reasonable pricing, historic setting.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/22/2014Never disappoints. Always good food, drink, and service. We have been coming here for 20 years....Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- lovehistoricrevereDined on 8/21/2014Food was delicious; service great; atmosphere just right; and fair priced.Special Features:
- Below potentialNJdinerDined on 8/16/2014This is a nice restaurant but nothing special. Our food was adequate and service just acceptable. The location right on Route 30 coupled with the historic nature of the building give this establishment a head start on meeting a diner's expectation, but management let's you down with just adequate cuisine and service and above average prices.
- August 2014OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/15/2014Picked this placed based on other reviews from the OpenTable app. Just a few minutes drive from where we were staying in Intercourse, PA. Although we did have a initial problem with the pin placement being off by about a mile on the GPS. A phone call to the restaurant was met with a kind, quick directional fix. My wife and I both had seafood, her the Tilapia and I the broiled combo. Both dishes were excellent. Fish was fresh. We'll definitely go back the next time we're there.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Intimate Dining ExperienceZC1030Dined on 8/3/2014While on vacation in Lancaster, we saw an advertisement for the Revere Tavern and thought the food looked delicious! We reserved a table and looked forward to the evening. We did not check to see if they were kid-friendly, which was our mistake, since we were traveling with the kids. The restaurant was dimly lit, extremely quiet, as seating was intimate. I spent the entire diner praying that my children's voices weren't disturbing other diners. Our overall experience was pleasant, but we most likely wouldn't go back with the kids.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 8/6/2014SimplymeDined on 8/2/2014My husband had the privilege of dining at The Historic Revere restaurant and found it to be a very relaxing and enjoyable experience. The overall service was great, as was the food. The dining room with the fireplace is very romantic with the soft lights. I would definitely recommend this restaurant to any one who is looking for a reasonably priced place to enjoy a delicious meal and with a cozy atmosphere. We will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/2/2014One of the best dinning experiences in the Lancaster area. Service is timely, friendly, not rused. Food is excellent. Ambiance is inviting.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great TimeAllAboutMeDined on 8/2/2014Great food. Lovely setting. A bit noisy with children though.Special Features:
- Sheila HainswillbebackDined on 8/2/2014We made reservations for my parents 56th wedding anniversary. I wanted to do something special for them that would create memories and I wasn't disappointed. Our waitress was awesome, food was great, and we had a very enjoyable evening!Special Features:
- Excellent FooddaschundloverDined on 8/1/2014We eat here every time we visit the Lancaster area. We ate here Friday and Saturday night. Food is excellent. Crab cakes are lump crab and prime rib cut is large. Desserts are heavenly. Prices are fair and service is top notch. The Paul Revere is really why we come to the area to visit, the sites and shopping are secondary.Special Features:
- Excellent DinnerRichDined on 7/26/2014We were very pleased with our recent dining experience with the Revere. Everything was as usual with great food and service. We have always enjoyed the Revere and will be back in the fall for sure.Special Features:
- jake12Dined on 7/26/2014Everything was fine. All 4 of us enjoyed the experience.Special Features:
- Great Place to EatSDC1Dined on 7/25/2014This was our second visit; its convenient from Exton. The food was, as before, really good.....fresh, well-prepared, and creative. Portions are large. The service was considerably slow on this visit; it was clear based on observation that the waitress had more tables than she could provide prompt service for.Special Features:
- Historical diningOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/25/2014My wife and I enjoy places of historical importance, so we were very pleased to have an excellent meal hereSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Enjoyable mealeatalotDined on 7/25/2014We have dined here several times and have always had a delicious meal. Food is superb and atmoshere is nice. I have recommended it to family and friends visiting the area and they also enjoyed their meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Luv2dineDined on 7/19/2014This is our 3rd year coming here and for the 1st time I actually got a meal I wasn't crazy about. I got the seafood special and it was really dry. It needed some butter, garlic, etc . . . something! Other than that, I've always had an excellent meal. And, what's with the one roll for each of us in the basket. Do we need to ask for another roll each time we want one.? Put 4-5 rolls in there and call it a day! We had recommended this restaurant to the owners of the Bible Museum just down the road and they were actually dining when we got there. So, we do recommend it, just a little disappointed with the seafood.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 7/12/2014There are 2 dining rooms and a bar. One dining roomed appeared to be more upscale. I did not dine there. It was my anniversary and I was sent to the "other" room. It could have been more romantic. We ordered the "feast for 2". Plenty of food. Good quality. I would return.Special Features:
- Will Be Backgraham100Dined on 7/11/2014The crab cake and filet dinner and the strip steak were very, very good. I loved the fingerling potatoes and the broccolini. The service was outstanding. We will definitely go back when we are in the area. The building has an interesting history. Also, one of the best manhattan's I have ever had.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent dininggoodeatsDined on 7/11/2014Revere Tavern is a quaint and quiet place to dine. The atmosphere is very welcoming and the food is delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 1st time visitor1stTimeVisitorDined on 7/6/2014Excellent. Food was great. Service was friendly and efficient.Special Features:
- Wolf02Dined on 6/26/2014Great food and service. We liked it so much we returned the following night.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Greatpanda174Dined on 6/25/2014We had a group of 7. Service was quick, food was delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great mealLizzyDined on 6/21/2014Tasty well prepared meals, good choices. Glad we ate there.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 6/21/2014The waitress was very friendly and welcoming. The menu has excellent variety. The only problem was the vegetables were cold and had to be reheated. Since they didn't count the potatoes as vegetable, it had to go back twice. Once it was right, the meal was good. The room was cold.Special Features:
- Our Server Was Great!RevereFanDined on 6/19/2014Jean was our server, and she was wonderful! She was so personable, attentive, and made us feel special. We were never in want of anything, the food was great, and we will definitely be back the next time we are in the Lancaster area. Thanks!Special Features:
- Dinner on 07/17/2014OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/17/2014It seems like this is a place of choice for our wedding anniversary. It was our 3rd time back and continues to a favorite. The meal was succinctly prepared. The complimentary cheese cake was greatly appreciated.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- RandyDined on 6/16/2014Excellent service and very good food at reasonably pricesSpecial Features:
- ExcellentOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 6/16/2014Excellent food, atmosphere and service. The requirement of each review being at least 50 characters is nonsense.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Father's Day Delight!Love2eatoutDined on 6/15/2014We had another great meal at Revere on Father's Day!! We had the calamari for the appetizer. The sauce was wonderful. We had a strip steak- grilled to perfection. Chicken and Shrimp dish was excellent and the scallop dish was superb!! Lovers brownie for dessert made the night complete. Our server, Erica was wonderful. Thank you revere for another great meal! We will be back soon!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- EnjoyableOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/14/2014We made a last minute change in our reservation and they were very accommodating. The food was excellent and service was just as good. We will definitely return. The atmosphere was enjoyable.Special Features:
- Last night in LancasterHaroldDined on 6/13/2014We recently spent a week in Lancaster county with 2 other couples. After several days of touring and partaking of all the wonderful things Lancaster is famous for, we decided we wanted a nice, quiet sit down dinner for the wrsp up to our short vacation The Revere Tavern was the perfect place. Located in a very interesting and building, the food was excellent and the wait staff was just right. Attentive without being intrusive. We would definitely dine here again and will certainly be recommending the Revere Tavern to friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great mealTrotterDined on 6/11/2014My wife and daughter had the filet and I had the Steak and Cake, which was excellent. We all really enjoyed the Asparagus. My daughter had the Snapper Turtle, which she enjoyed. I tried it and it was too bad, but not something that I would try a full serving of. The only thing that we thought could have been better was the French Onion soup. My wife though that it was a little too salty and we thought that the cheese was too burnt. Overall, it was a very enjoyable dining experience.Special Features:
- It was excellent as always.OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/7/2014We recommended a couple there the same night and they could not stop raving about it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent RestaurantrichiepugDined on 6/7/2014The Food, Service, atmosphere and pricing were excellent We were impressed with the overall dining experience especially being in a historic setting we plan to return on future tripsSpecial Features:
- kennett2Dined on 6/7/2014There were four in our group and the shrimp stuffed with crabmeat were stupendous. Very generous in size and made with the freshest ingredients. The crab had no filler and was so delicious. Three of us had the same entrée and the other person had the crab cakes which were reportedly extremely delicious. The brocolini was beautifully prepared and the fingerling potatoes were done to perfection. Dessert was a devine apple tart which was very generous in size topped with 3 scoops of vanilla ice cream. We can't wait to return. The location was a perfect stop before heading to the American Music Theater in Lancaster which was just 5 minutes away, but yet this was fine dining with a historic flair.Special Features:
- Beautiful room. So so foodDktenorDined on 6/6/2014The building is certainly charming , and the dining rooms are very nice. We found the food to be acceptable but not extraordinary.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 6/4/2014Nice setting, good service but food not up to expectations.Special Features: