Hilton Dallas/Rockwall Lakefront Mistra
2055 Summer Lee Dr
Rockwall, TX 75032Neighborhood:
MediterraneanPrice: $30 and under
Hilton Dallas/Rockwall Lakefront Mistra
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www3.hilton.com/en/hotels/texas/hilton-dallas-rockwall-lakefront-DALRWHF/dining/index.html
- Phone: 2147713700x
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday: 6:00am - 10:00am
Saturday & Sunday: 6:00am - 12:00pm
Daily: 11:00am - 2:00pm
Thursday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Mediterranean, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Chris Ochiltree
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Hilton Dallas/Rockwall Lakefront Mistra
Located inside the Hilton Dallas/Rockwall Lakefront hotel, our Mediterranean inspired restaurant, Mistra, is truly "Cuisine Without Boundaries." Mistra is a full-service restaurant specializing in fresh salads, flats, bites, seafood and options from the range. A great wine list will increase your dining experience. Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner daily.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Hilton Dallas/Rockwall Lakefront Mistra reviews from OpenTable diners
2 reviews since June 23, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
scenic view (1)fit for foodies (1)good for groups (1)notable wine list (1)romantic (1)special occasion (1)Show More
- Large Group and GREAT Service!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/8/2014We were a group of 20 so the server had her hands full and boy did she do an incredible job! We were in a separate room, which was great because we were loud. The server we had was really great and kept the table moving with food and drinks. Wonderful experience!Special Features:
- The following 5 reviews are from the Hilton Dallas/Rockwall Lakefront Mistra reviews archive.
- no.clueOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 5/11/2014When booking I wanted to eat at Mistra, show up only to find it closed and a huge and $$$$ mothers day brunch was the only option. Plus it ended at 2 so food was slim pickens. Very upsetting. Over $200 for 3 adults..
- FantasticDakimDined on 2/14/2014I was very surprised when I came in for Valentines day, the decor was very beautiful, very romantic place to take a date, food was great.Special Features:
- Romantic Valentine Diningluv2dineDined on 2/14/2014I loved the relaxed feel of this place, the food was excellent and the service was awesome. The host for the evening was so nice as he seated me & my husband at our table. I didn't know what to expect since we've never eaten here before, but to our surprise, it turned out to be the best dining experience we've had in a long time. We had the grilled romaine Caesar style salad, which was interesting since we've never eaten a "fried" salad before, but it was really good! Then, I had the oven roasted whole chicken roulade "Oscar Style" filled with fresh spinach, Boursin cheese & sundried tomatoes over Mediterranean Cous Cous. DELICIOUS!! Our server was Kayla, who was so sweet & very attentive to our needs during our time there! Love this place!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food, iffy serviceMattDined on 2/14/2014My wife and I came here for Valentine's Dinner. They had a great menu and great food. The service was noticeably flustered, possibly new workers to accommodate the increase Valentine's Day traffic. There weren't that many people when the service started delivering the wrong plates to the wrong tables. We could hear "raised voices" in the kitchen and it took an extra 30 minutes to get our check after we completed all of our courses. The food was great! The lobster was amazing. I'll definitely be back to try the food again and give the wait staff another shot on a normal day.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice but not our cup of teaGregDined on 2/14/2014The service was excellent and the food was ok. The selection for Valentines Day was as one of the other patrons put it "another unrecognizable course." Maybe the extravagant food was just for the special occasion.Special Features: