206 East 34th Street
New York, NY 10010Neighborhood:
Gastro PubPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.highlandparknyc.com/
- Phone: 2125459912
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Sunday: 12:00pm - 4:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Sunday: 5:00pm - 12:45am
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Comfort Food, Gastro Pub
- Executive Chef: Nadia Day
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Dancing, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Smoking Area, Takeout, Weekend Brunch
- Entertainment: Sports Lounge featuring all major events & timeless classics, Boxing, Football, Baseball & Basketball.
A word from Highland Park
Top Tier Hospitality Group’s newest addition brings a modern twist to classic Gastro Pub Fare. With unique craft beer pairings for seasonal dishes created by well known Pop UP Chef Nadia Day, Highland Park brings your traditional pub to an exciting new level. Highland Park features a sophisticated selection of fine whiskeys & 22 Draught beers, not to mention an array of bottles & specialty cocktails. Partnered with Studio Mix Hospitality Design, Highland Park's use of tufted couches, rustic high tops & a 20 person communal table create a comfortable setting for dining, events, & settling into your favorite game. Boasting 24 TV's, Highland Park is sure to be every sport lover's home away from home. Our back lounge area is the perfect space to host your next gathering of up to 50 people. With Highland Park, Top Tier Hospitality Group has bridged the gap between the friendliness of a sports bar with the sophistication & comfort of a classic pub, serving up some really good food!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Highland Park reviews from OpenTable diners
- I left the restaurant beforeOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/11/2012I left the restaurant before my guests arrived- it was nothing like the pictures posted and nothing in the restaurant was gluten-free as you advertised on your website. Very upsetting and disappointing!
- I didn't actually eat at HighlandOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/14/2012I didn't actually eat at Highland Park. My party arrived and were greeted by an extremely loud bar scene, which we were not expecting. The hostess sat us at a very small tall top, with five wobbly stools, right next to the speakers. It took them a while to actually get the stools around for us. When we asked to sit elsewhere, they refused us. My party left. This place apparently becomes a bridge and tunnel train wreck on weekends. I won't try to come here again.
- Went for Mean Girls TriviaVegasfoodieVIPDined on 8/14/2012Went for Mean Girls Trivia with five other people. We had a great time but the service was slacking. It seemed like our server (who was very nice and courteous) had a large section, so she hardly came to our table. We constantly had empty drinks, needed extra napkins (especially with wings!), needed water refills, etc, and no one was there to help. I think on trivia nights it might be a better idea to put more staff on so that way no one goes ignored!Special Features:
- it was less a restaurant,TessDined on 12/15/2011it was less a restaurant, more of a pub but with a huge selection, friendly and efficient service and the food was very good!Special Features:
- the manager was very helpfulOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 11/11/2011the manager was very helpful and honored our reservation, and the wings were great. However, the music was so loud nobody could even speak and it was over $50 per person for beer, burgers, and wings