100 W. Hersheypark Drive
Hershey, PA 17033Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.hersheypark.com/food_and_shops/tudor_grill.php
- Phone: 7175343821
- Hours of Operation:
Open during Hersheypark operating hours; please visit Hersheypark.com for schedule.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Charlie Gipe
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Wheelchair Access
- Catering: Hersheypark Place is available for private/semi private functions during park operation; please contact our sales department at (800) 242-4236 for details.
A word from Hersheypark Place
Located just outside the main entrance of Hersheypark, Hersheypark Place offers delicious appetizers, freshly prepared wraps and salads, PA Dutch items, mouth-watering burgers, and chocolate desserts in a casual family atmosphere. The air-conditioned restaurant also offers two outdoor patios.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Lunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerKid Friendly
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Hersheypark Place - Best Restaurants in Hershey ›
Hersheypark Place reviews from OpenTable diners
116 reviews since April 25, 2014
- Ambiance3.5Noise LevelModerate
kid-friendly (97)great for lunch (43)good for groups (40)special occasion (11)fit for foodies (9)great for outdoor dining (7)great for brunch (6)late-night find (5)scenic view (5)hot spot (4)neighborhood gem (3)romantic (1)notable wine list (1)Show More
- Just okay...OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/19/2014We took our 14-year old daughter and 5 friends for her birthday, after a day at Hershey Park. Personally, I thought the prices were on the higher side for a restaurant inside the park, serving your standard American fare. We went late, so the restaurant looked like it could use a good vacuuming, and the tables smelled like whatever solvent they used to wipe them down - not cool. The food was alright - nothing spectacular at all. The waiter was pleasant, but forgot to add my husband's to-go order, and by the time we got the bill, the kitchen was closed. Definitely wouldn't dine here again.Special Features:
- Dinner at 9OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/18/2014Chicken vegetable soup was moderately spicy and good. Chicken quesadillas, House salad and pasta all tasty, well made. Server missed our order of the quesadilla and had to remind him of the order, though. All in all, a good meal and family-friendly. Great shakes for the kids!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Better than expected!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/18/2014I originally made reservations at the Hersheypark Place out of convenience, proximity to Chocolate World, and because its menu appeared to be child friendly. This restaurant, however, offered so much more! Our table was ready upon arrival, they catered nicely to our large party, the staff was friendly and efficient, the menu was the perfect size and varied nicely, the food (while not gourmet) was absolutely fantastic, the restaurant was clean, and our server could not have been and more perfect! We are visiting all the way from Boston and there's no doubt that someday when we come back to HP we'll be eating here again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Better Food than in the ParkfundiningDined on 8/17/2014I had a specialty cocktail and the veggie sandwich and it was good. Much better than eating inside Hershey Park, but nothing to write home about.Special Features:
- Great PlaceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/16/2014After standing in long lines and being hot and tired, it was wonderful to be able to sit in the air conditioning and eat a great meal. The portion sizes were generous, the service was great. We were all relaxed and recharged and ready to go back on the rides after a great dinner. We will definitely returnSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not Hershey Park HappyDNKOKVIPDined on 8/15/2014Our waitress was great and the service was fine. The food selection was poor and the food was not so great. Very disappointing as it is the only sit down full service restaurant in the park. Was expecting a decent meal and was really let down. The fruit and nut salad could have been good but instead it was bagged lettuce topped with lack luster mandarin oranges and the like. The dressing was nice but the overall salad quality poor. My husband ordered the meatloaf and it too was subpar. The kids cheeseburgers were fine. I have had better food in a school cafeteria or diner. Better quality food can be found in the park. Don't waste your time or money.Special Features:
- Very goodOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/13/2014The food was great but service was a little slow. It looked like there was only one waitress for 5 tables. She just couldn't handle it by herself. It was definitely kid friendly. And I enjoy the special touch they give with the check.....hershey kisses!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Stick with desserts.lovechocolateDined on 8/12/2014The food is ok, but not worth the time or money to sit down for. Stick with a dessert and you will be very happy. If you have a season pass, remember to show it for a 15% discount. I didn't remember until later and I was annoyed I wasn't asked if I had one. Although very nice, the wait staff was slow and not very knowledgeable.Special Features:
- Love HersheyOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/11/2014Fondue!!!!!!! They have condensed their menu, so not much selection. They have taken fondue OFF the menu! Why?!?! We were looking forward to it and made reservations to make sure we could get it only to be told it was off the menu! Puzzling ! Also, they were out of the wine I ordered but tried to make up for it with a requested drink( sombrero). Server was helpful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A step up from park food4921laineDined on 8/10/2014This is a nice place to eat if you don't want to drive for dinner when visiting Hersheypark. The prices are similar to the park food but a better quality. It's also air-conditioned if you need a break from the heat. They have a children's menu, adult beverages, and healthier options.Special Features:
- DiningisfunDiningisfunDined on 8/10/2014There were 8 of us for dinner. The waiter was personable and attentive. We all ordered different meals. Everyone was happy with their food. It was a great start to our Hershey Park experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very good food and great service!JoeKDined on 8/9/2014Great for lunch to avoid the lines in the park. Very efficient service.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 8/8/2014I would say this place is pretty much like a Friendly's with Cheesecake Factory prices. Service was reasonably fast. After a long day at the park our two kids were pleased with the meal. It seems to be the only full service option just outside the main gate the Hershey park.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/8/2014it was just alright can get same food in the park . the only thing is its air conditionSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great placemeimomDined on 8/7/2014We chose to eat outside. Flies were everywhere . Other than that , food and service very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WendyHWendymomDined on 8/5/2014We really enjoyed being able to sit down in an air conditioned restaurant after spending all day in the park. The kisses and Reese's martinis were a huge hit with us! Also liked the chocolate vinaigrette on the salad!Special Features:
- excellent food and serviceLadyEDined on 8/4/2014Had the Maryland crab cake entree and it was very good. Hubby had the cheese steak and the sand which was loaded with steak. Menu prices are pricey but we definitely got our money's worth.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not impressedDawnDined on 8/4/2014The resturant reminded me of a sit-down fast food place. The food was just "ok" but not great. The shakes, (we ordered 2 as beverages upon arrival), came after the food was served, and only one at a time, with 10 minutes in between. A glass of water took over 30 minutes to arrive. The chicken pram was served with grilled chicken, not breaded and fried. I would not return, the food was not great, and the prices were high. I really expected more from Hershey.Special Features:
- Don't go out of your way for this!Familyof5Dined on 8/4/2014The restaurant offered nothing more in value to pay for other than an air conditioned place to sit and nice servers. The food was small and lackluster. We went thinking there would be more offered like upscaled food and characters fitting a Hershey experience. But, it was really a trip out of the way for nothing.Special Features:
- Yummy!Damek0MascaDined on 8/2/2014get the chocolate BBQ burger. You won't be disappointedSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PenfieldMikeDined on 8/1/2014Nice to have a sit-down restaurant you can make Open Table reservations at right at the front gate of HersheyPark. Our family of 4 adults and 2 small kids ate there twice and were very pleased both times. Good food, good service. Nice too that you don't have to get into the main park to eat at the restaurant.Special Features:
- The same park food, just more moneyTexasMomDined on 7/28/2014I made the reservation at Hershey Park Place for dinner thinking it would be nice to sit down and eat dinner. It was. However, my thinking that it would be a little more "fancy" than the eateries in the park was wrong. It is the same however, you have a waiter to bring it to you. I thought it was pricey, loud, and the food...not so great, especially for the price of the menu items. The only 'bonus' was that when we ate, it rained and we escaped the downpour. Although, that was mother nature and not planned. I would not go back there.Special Features:
- Great food and great service!er5033Dined on 7/26/2014Very relaxing and informal atmosphere. Appetizers were delivered promptly and were very good. The crab cake and broiled samon entrees were delicious and plated nicely. The wait staff was attentive, but not overly so. A great experience with reasonable prices.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Location, Location, Location....RGinATLVIPDined on 7/26/2014Location, Location, Location....is the best thing this place has going for it. Could be so much better! If you're in the park and want a break, a full service restaurant is a good idea. The kids got a chance to sit and rest and the adults got to have a beer or two. The service is OK and the food is only average. But it's the right place at the right time.Special Features:
- Sweet placeFungroupDined on 7/25/2014Awesome restaurant with great food and service. Best dessertsSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- horrible!ChadDined on 7/23/2014We went to Hershey Park to celebrate my Daughters 16th Birthday. I had reservations for 6PM and made them online. At around 11am I checked back to make sure that they would sing Happy Birthday and was assured that they already had it marked down. Well a quick Rainstorm came through for about 2 hours and the park emptied out at about 5pm so at 6pm the restaurant was empty. Needless to say they sent some staff home and they neglected to sing Happy Birthday(not the end of the world). What annoyed me was that the food was subpar at best as I had the special which was a turkey dinner and it had almost all dark meat and the Pizza was supposedly horrible and the wraps were very small. A hoorible experience and would stay far away
- AllergensOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/22/2014I was very pleased with gluten free choices. The best part was that it tasted great. I def recommend it and will be going again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GeorgeFDined on 7/21/2014Was looking for an adult type of comfortable sit-down restaurant with a little more sophisticated atmosphere. The food was very good but ambience was theme park.Special Features:
- Fun for kidsAnnabelle29Dined on 7/20/2014My 10 year old daughter and I visited Hersheypark Place while on a trip to Hershey Park. The service was excellent and the food was good for my picky eater. The location (just outside of the gates of the amusement park) was very convenient after a long day of walking and standing on lines. The decor is dated and needs to be freshened up, and the outside signage needs to be updated to make it clear that it's a restaurant. We walked right by it before realizing it was a restaurant. I would recommend it for a family dinner.Special Features:
- LauraOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/19/2014Our family of 6 enjoyed our lunch. We all had a variety of menu items and were all equally satisfied. We had a wonderful waitress. I will say, the decor in the restaurant has seen better days. I think the menu prices reflect available cash for a facelift. Other than the decor, I have only positive reviews.Special Features:
- Hersheypark place funErodDined on 7/18/2014The restaurant was nice. It was my granddaughter's birthday and they made it special. Would dine there again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- skip this placehersheysquirts8Dined on 7/16/2014Food wasn't very good. Not worth going to. There aren't many other even decent places to eat near hershey park..Special Features:
- Not worth the price !!notworth2goDined on 7/16/2014Restaurant was not what we were looking for. Disappointed that no characters were available for pics as advertised !!Special Features:
- One time stopOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 7/14/2014When we arrived at the restaurant we were all very wet as it had been raining for several hours. And because of the type of day it was it was not really hot outside. The inside of the restaurant had the AC going like crazy so it was very cold for all of us. We asked if the AC could be turned down, but there was not too much of a change. The first thing that got me was the minute we sat down the waiter asks what he can get us to drink, I really like a few minutes to settle in before I order something. I see on this form that you have "notable wine list", we never saw a wine list and it wasn't until we were almost finished with our meal that some people at another table ordered beer, we had no idea there was beer or wine, we were never told.
- Amazing Day/Perfect EndingAnnie964Dined on 7/13/2014We spent a wonderful day in Hersheypark going on all the roller coasters. Our reservation was at 5:30pm and we were seated immediately upon arrival. We were greeted by our waitress (wish I could remember her name) and she took our drink order. The beers were super cold, the food was excellent and the desserts well let's say heavenly. We were provided with the perfect ending to an amazing day. Will definitely visit the restaurant on our next trip.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good for a break in the parkHersheyLunchDined on 7/13/2014Nice to have a break from walking Hershey and have a fun place to sit down in air-conditioning and have some lunch.Special Features:
- 7/13/14OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 7/13/2014Good and service were good. Very disappointed that a table with 5 children (and 4 parents) were seated right beside us, when the whole place was empty. My fiancée and I couldn't enjoy the rest of our meal quietly. I understand that the restaurant isn't responsible for the way other people act in public, but there was no reason they couldn't have sat the large party further from us, as - like I previously mentioned - there was no one else in the restaurant at that time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice place to eat at the park4921laineDined on 7/9/2014This is a nice dining option if you don't want to leave the park. The food is reasonable considering the location. The quality is a step up from what you find in the park. Adult beverages are available for those that would like one. The children's meal includes a drink.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DeliciousYummyDined on 7/6/2014The wait staff were pleasant and always on time when you need something, the food was amazing, and wow even the tables had these cards with cute topics to talk about. Although there was a kid screaming next to us when he didn't get his peanutbutter pie... but otherwise the whole place was just perfect, the lights were even Hershey kisses :DSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A roller coaster experienceFoodrichVIPDined on 7/6/2014Right outside park entrance, kid-themed décor, food was good but pricey. Since this is kid focused, adult beverages are available but not obvious. While we didn't experience challenges, we seemed to be the only table around us that got the food that we ordered as ordered. I wouldn't make a special trip to return but it fit the need at the time.Special Features: