100 W. Hersheypark Drive
Hershey, PA 17033Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.hersheypark.com/food_and_shops/tudor_grill.php
- Phone: 7175343821
- Hours of Operation:
Open during Hersheypark operating hours; please visit Hersheypark.com for schedule.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Charlie Gipe
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Wheelchair Access
- Catering: Hersheypark Place is available for private/semi private functions during park operation; please contact our sales department at (800) 242-4236 for details.
A word from Hersheypark Place
Located just outside the main entrance of Hersheypark, Hersheypark Place offers delicious appetizers, freshly prepared wraps and salads, PA Dutch items, mouth-watering burgers, and chocolate desserts in a casual family atmosphere. The air-conditioned restaurant also offers two outdoor patios.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Lunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerKid Friendly
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Hersheypark Place - Best Restaurants in Hershey ›
Hersheypark Place reviews from OpenTable diners
131 reviews since May 20, 2014
- Ambiance3.4Noise LevelModerate
kid-friendly (108)great for lunch (49)good for groups (41)special occasion (13)fit for foodies (10)great for outdoor dining (9)great for brunch (8)late-night find (6)neighborhood gem (5)scenic view (5)hot spot (4)romantic (2)notable wine list (1)Show More
- Overall Good ExperienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/31/2014We had a good experience. Ambiance was nice, food was good, but the service was a little slow. I think they were short staffed; we waited over 20 minutes for our order. The waitress seemed embarrassed, so it's probably not the norm.Special Features:
- Hersheys placebazboussaVIPDined on 8/31/2014One word : TERRIBLE !! The food is the same than inside the park but with less choice . All frozen and reheated . Salad was ice cold . Server don't know the menu. Better off eating the crap food of the park , or better yet . Bring your own Picnic ! Had to put 1 star on the review , but does not deserve any. Will not come back for sure .
- Great experience4BeesInApodDined on 8/30/2014Our server, Barbara, was friendly and attentive. Our food came out in good time frame and it was enjoyed by all of us.Special Features:
- Pleasantly surprisedSnaremanDined on 8/30/2014Greeted as soon as we entered. Theme plays well with the park. Food was delicious and service was great. Nice place to take a break from the festivities and have a nice mealSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- not worth it!candcmoreiraDined on 8/29/2014We made a online reservation 2 adults to 2 kids for 8:30 we arrived at 8 and they sat us no problem. We asked to sit outside i ordered crab cakes with potato chips it came warm, my husband ordered baby back ribs (they were loaded with sauce and he said they tasted like the ones that come out of a bag and go in microwave..again barley warm) my son had mash potatoes with 2 mini burgers he ate them but mash again was luke warm.my daugter had a burger..nothing special we paid $80..had better for the price! On up side they did have gluten free beer (angry Orchard) although it was warm
- Very niceEATSOUTALOTDined on 8/26/2014This was a very pleasant experience. The food was very good- not gourmet - but its at a kids park. The service was very good. It wasn't crowded. What I found very nice at Hershey' compared to other parks, the prices didn't seem astronomical. I spent twice as much for one less person for similar food at a restaurant close to home.Special Features:
- Friendly service. Terrible food.Partyof4Dined on 8/25/2014We had a 5:45 dinner reservation. The place was near empty. The server was very nice. The dining area was a little outdated, felt a little worn out. I ordered the BBQ burger. After the 1st bite, I noticed the meat tasted and smelled bad. (Like when beef turns grey). Then noticed it was raw inside. My wife ordered meatloaf. It had chunks of bread in it, and the mashed potatoes tasted old. 2 kids meals were ok. The server was actually so nice, I didn't complain to management like I normally would. I just wanted to leave.Special Features:
- Really Good food and service!Ed9974Dined on 8/23/2014The Burger was excellent and the service was great! Good family spot.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Convenient to ParkHawleygirlDined on 8/23/2014This is the only full service restaurant at Hershey Park. The food could be better, the atmosphere could be better, this is similar to a cafeteria setting, but the location can't be beat. If you are looking for something romantic and gourmet dining, leave the park. Maybe Hershey Park officials will get the hint and add an additional full service restaurant just outside the park. I must be thinking of City Walk or Downtown Disney.Special Features:
- nice break to sit down and relaxlizzietishDined on 8/23/2014it was a nice place to finally sit and take a break and get waited on instead of waiting on line. Food was decent, I had pasta with veggies(not so great)but my husband got the pot roast and it was fabulous. my daughter got a wrap and my son got the pulled pork, both were pretty good. service was good too. I would recommend to get out of hustle and bustle.I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentRyanV87Dined on 8/22/2014Everything was great from the service, to the atmosphere. I had proposed to my Girlfriend in Hershey Park before we went here for dinner and they where so nice to us. I had let them know a head of time and they really treated us great. The kitchen even brought out Hershey chocolate covered strawberries(which were out of this world). I would recommend Hersheypark Place.Special Features:
- Just okay...donellebDined on 8/19/2014We took our 14-year old daughter and 5 friends for her birthday, after a day at Hershey Park. Personally, I thought the prices were on the higher side for a restaurant inside the park, serving your standard American fare. We went late, so the restaurant looked like it could use a good vacuuming, and the tables smelled like whatever solvent they used to wipe them down - not cool. The food was alright - nothing spectacular at all. The waiter was pleasant, but forgot to add my husband's to-go order, and by the time we got the bill, the kitchen was closed. Definitely wouldn't dine here again.Special Features:
- Dinner at 9HealthyEaterDined on 8/18/2014Chicken vegetable soup was moderately spicy and good. Chicken quesadillas, House salad and pasta all tasty, well made. Server missed our order of the quesadilla and had to remind him of the order, though. All in all, a good meal and family-friendly. Great shakes for the kids!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Better than expected!RDRHDined on 8/18/2014I originally made reservations at the Hersheypark Place out of convenience, proximity to Chocolate World, and because its menu appeared to be child friendly. This restaurant, however, offered so much more! Our table was ready upon arrival, they catered nicely to our large party, the staff was friendly and efficient, the menu was the perfect size and varied nicely, the food (while not gourmet) was absolutely fantastic, the restaurant was clean, and our server could not have been and more perfect! We are visiting all the way from Boston and there's no doubt that someday when we come back to HP we'll be eating here again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Better Food than in the ParkfundiningDined on 8/17/2014I had a specialty cocktail and the veggie sandwich and it was good. Much better than eating inside Hershey Park, but nothing to write home about.Special Features:
- Great PlacezumbamommyDined on 8/16/2014After standing in long lines and being hot and tired, it was wonderful to be able to sit in the air conditioning and eat a great meal. The portion sizes were generous, the service was great. We were all relaxed and recharged and ready to go back on the rides after a great dinner. We will definitely returnSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not Hershey Park HappyDNKOKVIPDined on 8/15/2014Our waitress was great and the service was fine. The food selection was poor and the food was not so great. Very disappointing as it is the only sit down full service restaurant in the park. Was expecting a decent meal and was really let down. The fruit and nut salad could have been good but instead it was bagged lettuce topped with lack luster mandarin oranges and the like. The dressing was nice but the overall salad quality poor. My husband ordered the meatloaf and it too was subpar. The kids cheeseburgers were fine. I have had better food in a school cafeteria or diner. Better quality food can be found in the park. Don't waste your time or money.Special Features:
- Very goodOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/13/2014The food was great but service was a little slow. It looked like there was only one waitress for 5 tables. She just couldn't handle it by herself. It was definitely kid friendly. And I enjoy the special touch they give with the check.....hershey kisses!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Stick with desserts.lovechocolateDined on 8/12/2014The food is ok, but not worth the time or money to sit down for. Stick with a dessert and you will be very happy. If you have a season pass, remember to show it for a 15% discount. I didn't remember until later and I was annoyed I wasn't asked if I had one. Although very nice, the wait staff was slow and not very knowledgeable.Special Features:
- Love HersheyOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/11/2014Fondue!!!!!!! They have condensed their menu, so not much selection. They have taken fondue OFF the menu! Why?!?! We were looking forward to it and made reservations to make sure we could get it only to be told it was off the menu! Puzzling ! Also, they were out of the wine I ordered but tried to make up for it with a requested drink( sombrero). Server was helpful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A step up from park food4921laineDined on 8/10/2014This is a nice place to eat if you don't want to drive for dinner when visiting Hersheypark. The prices are similar to the park food but a better quality. It's also air-conditioned if you need a break from the heat. They have a children's menu, adult beverages, and healthier options.Special Features:
- DiningisfunDiningisfunDined on 8/10/2014There were 8 of us for dinner. The waiter was personable and attentive. We all ordered different meals. Everyone was happy with their food. It was a great start to our Hershey Park experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very good food and great service!JoeKDined on 8/9/2014Great for lunch to avoid the lines in the park. Very efficient service.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 8/8/2014I would say this place is pretty much like a Friendly's with Cheesecake Factory prices. Service was reasonably fast. After a long day at the park our two kids were pleased with the meal. It seems to be the only full service option just outside the main gate the Hershey park.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/8/2014it was just alright can get same food in the park . the only thing is its air conditionSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great placemeimomDined on 8/7/2014We chose to eat outside. Flies were everywhere . Other than that , food and service very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WendyHWendymomDined on 8/5/2014We really enjoyed being able to sit down in an air conditioned restaurant after spending all day in the park. The kisses and Reese's martinis were a huge hit with us! Also liked the chocolate vinaigrette on the salad!Special Features:
- excellent food and serviceLadyEDined on 8/4/2014Had the Maryland crab cake entree and it was very good. Hubby had the cheese steak and the sand which was loaded with steak. Menu prices are pricey but we definitely got our money's worth.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not impressedDawnDined on 8/4/2014The resturant reminded me of a sit-down fast food place. The food was just "ok" but not great. The shakes, (we ordered 2 as beverages upon arrival), came after the food was served, and only one at a time, with 10 minutes in between. A glass of water took over 30 minutes to arrive. The chicken pram was served with grilled chicken, not breaded and fried. I would not return, the food was not great, and the prices were high. I really expected more from Hershey.Special Features:
- Don't go out of your way for this!Familyof5Dined on 8/4/2014The restaurant offered nothing more in value to pay for other than an air conditioned place to sit and nice servers. The food was small and lackluster. We went thinking there would be more offered like upscaled food and characters fitting a Hershey experience. But, it was really a trip out of the way for nothing.Special Features:
- Yummy!Damek0MascaDined on 8/2/2014get the chocolate BBQ burger. You won't be disappointedSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PenfieldMikeDined on 8/1/2014Nice to have a sit-down restaurant you can make Open Table reservations at right at the front gate of HersheyPark. Our family of 4 adults and 2 small kids ate there twice and were very pleased both times. Good food, good service. Nice too that you don't have to get into the main park to eat at the restaurant.Special Features:
- The same park food, just more moneyTexasMomDined on 7/28/2014I made the reservation at Hershey Park Place for dinner thinking it would be nice to sit down and eat dinner. It was. However, my thinking that it would be a little more "fancy" than the eateries in the park was wrong. It is the same however, you have a waiter to bring it to you. I thought it was pricey, loud, and the food...not so great, especially for the price of the menu items. The only 'bonus' was that when we ate, it rained and we escaped the downpour. Although, that was mother nature and not planned. I would not go back there.Special Features:
- Great food and great service!er5033Dined on 7/26/2014Very relaxing and informal atmosphere. Appetizers were delivered promptly and were very good. The crab cake and broiled samon entrees were delicious and plated nicely. The wait staff was attentive, but not overly so. A great experience with reasonable prices.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Location, Location, Location....RGinATLVIPDined on 7/26/2014Location, Location, Location....is the best thing this place has going for it. Could be so much better! If you're in the park and want a break, a full service restaurant is a good idea. The kids got a chance to sit and rest and the adults got to have a beer or two. The service is OK and the food is only average. But it's the right place at the right time.Special Features:
- Sweet placeFungroupDined on 7/25/2014Awesome restaurant with great food and service. Best dessertsSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- horrible!ChadDined on 7/23/2014We went to Hershey Park to celebrate my Daughters 16th Birthday. I had reservations for 6PM and made them online. At around 11am I checked back to make sure that they would sing Happy Birthday and was assured that they already had it marked down. Well a quick Rainstorm came through for about 2 hours and the park emptied out at about 5pm so at 6pm the restaurant was empty. Needless to say they sent some staff home and they neglected to sing Happy Birthday(not the end of the world). What annoyed me was that the food was subpar at best as I had the special which was a turkey dinner and it had almost all dark meat and the Pizza was supposedly horrible and the wraps were very small. A hoorible experience and would stay far away
- AllergensOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/22/2014I was very pleased with gluten free choices. The best part was that it tasted great. I def recommend it and will be going again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GeorgeFDined on 7/21/2014Was looking for an adult type of comfortable sit-down restaurant with a little more sophisticated atmosphere. The food was very good but ambience was theme park.Special Features:
- Fun for kidsAnnabelle29Dined on 7/20/2014My 10 year old daughter and I visited Hersheypark Place while on a trip to Hershey Park. The service was excellent and the food was good for my picky eater. The location (just outside of the gates of the amusement park) was very convenient after a long day of walking and standing on lines. The decor is dated and needs to be freshened up, and the outside signage needs to be updated to make it clear that it's a restaurant. We walked right by it before realizing it was a restaurant. I would recommend it for a family dinner.Special Features: