44 South Park St
Montclair, NJ 07042Neighborhood:
Comfort FoodPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.heritagehouse44.com/
- Phone: (973) 746-7800
- Hours of Operation:
Tues – Thur 12PM - 9PM
Friday 12PM - 10PM
Saturday 12PM - 10PM
Sunday 12PM - 9Pm
- Payment Options: Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Comfort Food, Bistro
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, BYO Liquor, Delivery, Farm to Table, Gluten-free Menu, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access
- Private Party Facilities: Our private room seats 70 people
- Private Party Contact: Jarod 9737467800x
A word from Heritage House
Everything begins with food and revolves around it! Family dinners, holidays, celebrations and simply a fun evening out. Food is the back bone of life. We look forward to FEEDING you!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Heritage House reviews from OpenTable diners
10 reviews since August 1, 2014
- Ambiance3.7Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (4)fit for foodies (4)good for groups (2)great for lunch (2)hot spot (2)kid-friendly (1)special occasion (1)Show More
- Newcomer where it's neededPDCLarryVIPDined on 11/16/2014Montclair has lots of restaurants, but it can still be hard to find one with an open table when you need it. So Heritage House is a welcome addition. Near shopping and theaters, this bright, clean dining experience is really welcome. The menu is billed as comfort food, but it's rather eclectic comfort food. The kitchen is quite imaginative in a positive way, such as seared tuna tacos and a 3 different burgers, only one with meat. We will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Macaroni and cheese biteskandjVIPDined on 11/7/2014are delicious. Rest of meal not great. Molten cake was undercooked, not molten (if the inside is grainy -- that's a clue), cauliflower tasty but not warm enough, grilled romaine? Don't do that. Don't put hummus and peanuts on everything. Great selection of non-alcoholic soda type drinks, staff truly tries, so didn't have the heart to tell them just how bad everything was. Not sure who dreamed this place up but we won't be back.
- Soul Food SpinstormhausDined on 10/28/2014HH is a new addition to our community and it was a nice dinner. We ate alone on a Tuesday night -- HH hasn't received quite enough buzz yet to have a full house like Raymond's or others. The fried chicken and waffles were fresh and good and the chicken/shrimp and grits had a nice look and taste but was hoping the jalapeño would be in the grits not served sliced raw along the top. The highlight of the night was the cauliflower appetizer. Covered with a light later of crumbs and cashews, this hot dish was amazing and my wife and I ate it up in seconds. We will return, but for $60 bucks, it was an expensive dinner that contained no alcohol; their portions are not large enough to share.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great new spotSammmmDined on 10/18/2014We just discovered this place over the weekend and found out that it opened in September. We had to try it out, and it was definitely worth it. Great atmosphere, the service was brilliant, and the food was delicious.Special Features:
- It was my first time...beachykeenDined on 10/15/2014My friend and I decided to try Heritage House because it is the new place in Montclair. The food was good. The staff was attentive and our waiter gave us good suggestions. I had the shrimp burger and creamed spinach. Both were very tasty. I would return to try some of the other entrees on the menu. I hope the Heritage House does well, the space is great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Something different in MontclairLetseatVIPDined on 10/11/2014It used to be JK Steakhouse now it is Heritage House and I thought it was excellent. Montclair needs something new and different. Since there are so many choices for dining in Montclair you have to be different. The menu is great. The chicken, shrimp and grits very good. The salmon very goid and they have very interesting appetizers and sides. Cauliflower and macaroni and cheese and the hummus were all great. Stop in you will be pleasantly surprised.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 0 reviews are from the Heritage House reviews archive.