Heraea - The Palms
4321 West Flamingo Road
Las Vegas, NV 89103-3903Neighborhood:
The Palms Hotel & Casino
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Heraea - The Palms
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.palms.com/dining/las-vegas-heraea/
- Phone: 7027010201
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast and Brunch: Saturday- Sunday: 10am-4pm
Lunch: Sunday - Friday: 11:00am - 5:00pm,
Dinner: Sunday- Monday 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Tuesday- Thursday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm, Friday-Saturday 5pm-12am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Burgers, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Doug Bell
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area
- Private Party Contact: Ursula Steward (702)701-0201
A word from Heraea - The Palms
A vibe & sports driven restaurant... where girls go to play. A restaurant with a menu and atmosphere that appeals to the female sensibility, as well as an environment to enjoy world-class sporting entertainment where the meal is as important as the game.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Heraea - The Palms reviews from OpenTable diners
- $500 for 6 appetizers andfinickyfoodieVIPDined on 9/14/2013$500 for 6 appetizers and drinks for 6 - ridiculous!Special Features:
- Not worth the effortMrBigDined on 8/31/2013This is promoted as a Sports Bar for the refined. If having sweaty male waiters serve you bland food is refined, then have at it. We were so excited to go here based on the advertising and billboard signs around Vegas that my wife and I made reservations. Sadly we were disappointed in the ambiance, service, and lack of energy; and this was the opening Saturday of college football. We were so disappointed we couldn't leave fast enough. Pass on this place.Special Features:
- Heraea for dinnerscubaronzoDined on 8/9/2013Slow to get service iniatially. Foof was awesome except for the Parmasian truffel fries. Thet were horrable for $12.00. Thank got the server removed them from the bill. The Sea Bass was incredible. overall the experience was a 4 out of 5. I'd go back bit would eat in the sports bar not the back bar. Ir really is three restaurants in one. The outside patio, the back bar and the sports bar.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Average food50andfreeDined on 8/2/2013good place to eat a small dinner before the show, we went to the Gipsy Kings and had plenty of time to get seated early and take our time. Service was very good, food was average but not bad. We shared appetizer and salad which was enough to satisfy us.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Spot and Friendly StaffScottWortmannVIPDined on 7/29/2013Had lunch while staying at the Palms for the weekend. Menu had a good variety and the location next to the pool was very neat. Great view! Fried green beans were tasty with a nice spicy dipping sauce. My friend enjoyed a Turkey Club which was good. The fries were hot and crispy. My blacken tacos were over seasoned but mistakes do happen. I ate two of the three because I was hungry and didn't want to complain to the very friendly staff. Still the server noticed I wasn't enjoying them asked to replace them and then took them off the bill even when I said it was not a problem. The next time I am staying at the Palms I will be back for lunch. The view and server made it an enjoyable experience.Special Features:
- Nice dining before a show.OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 7/20/2013Easy atmosphere; decent menu; and good service. We had a light dinner: Tempura green beans; oysters; Cobb salad and Southwestern Chicken salad. All food very fresh and flavorful. Nice pour on cocktails. A very nice dining experience.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very expensive for very littleFamOf4Dined on 7/19/2013We came here before a concert because it was convenient. All of the appetizers sounded amazing so we decided to get those and share. The food was good but portion size for the price was ridiculous.
- Great atmosphereLurbaDined on 6/29/2013We went to herara as our pre concert date night dinner. The service was too notch. At least 3 people stopped by our table To chat and give recommendations. We really enjoyed the spinach and crab dip. My boyfriend had the steak Which was cooked just how he liked it and everything as advertises. The sea bass was the best I've ever had. Well Seasoned and not over cooked. Serving sizes vary and the servers will tell you which is for the smaller vs larger appetite. There weren't alot of patrons probably bc this restaurant picks up towards the evening hours and we went at 530. There were some hungry party animals in from the palms pool party. The music was modern and they have a dj booth. We want to Come back for the evening atmosphere!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great atmosphere & foodRescuemomDined on 6/19/2013Perfect spot for a couple to have dinner & watch a game. Atmosphere is pleasant & the service was outstanding. Our food was delicious!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My first time dining at "Heraea"RaineDined on 6/6/2013My first time dining at "Heraea" with my sister. (hers as well) Very pleasant atmosphere and great service!! The music level was excellent, we could hear each other talk without talking too loud. We will return!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great upscale sports bar inOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/28/2013Great upscale sports bar in the Palms. It was awesome to be able to watch a Tigers game while on vacation while my friends enjoyed the elevated menu and drink/wine list. (I would have never gotten these girls to go to a sports bar at home!)Special Features:
- A New Hot Spot to Watch SportsOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/6/2013My experience at Heraea’s was a fantastic one. We had a chance to watch the NCAA games there on their big screen TV’’s while lounging on one of their comfortable couches in the bar area. Our server Nicole was excellent and very helpful and courteous, especially after accidentally spilling a few drinks. The food was fantastic as we sampled a wide variety of appetizers. The kobe sliders and the crispy green beans were among my favorite. The only set back in our experience was getting to bet. They offer iPads so you can gamble during the games, but the girl never came around. But other than that, this place does not disappoint when it comes to fun, good service and great food. We will definitely be back and will be bringing some friendsSpecial Features:
- We WON'T Return!!!mwswDined on 3/22/2013Heraea is billed as a "female sports bar", but none of the 4 in our group could figure the analogy out! We went to watch games during March Madness, were greeted by our server, who did the best he could considering 3 of the 4 bar drinks we ordered (from their menu) were "out of stock". NO effort was made to fix this. We were given diner menus, then had them removed because bar food only that night....it was 6:30PM. Our waiter consistently apologized but could do nothing to correct their mistakes. TV screens normally do not show commercials, but switch to games while in commercials, but not here..we watched commercials. The deep fried "Not" Cho we ordered was still cold in the center, they might have been good if cooked!
- High hopes, shot down quicklyOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 3/8/2013Not enough space to write a worthwhile review for this place... in a nutshell- great feel, bad food, uneducated servers, over-priced drinks and 50 reasons to not go back. One of our biggest disappointments came as soon as we arrived and learned that the menu item we saw online(chili cheese fondue with chorizo) was NEVER on the menu in the restaurant. It was a little disturbing when our waiter of this fine, upscale place didn't know that draught and tap beer were the same and couldn't recite a single beer from the menu (only about 8 to begin with). The ny strip steaks ($35) resembled a Denny's breakfast steak, and don't forget there's a 20% auto-gratuity (8ppl) no matter how bad the food or service is. Needless to say, not returning.Special Features: