Henry's on the Hudson
34 Exchange Place
Jersey City, NJ 07302Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Henry's on the Hudson
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.henrysnj.com/
- Phone: 2019153663x
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Wednesday: 11:30am - 10:00pm, Thursday - Friday: 11:30am - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Bar / Lounge / Bottle Service, American, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Diane McAllister
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Delivery, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, View, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Henry's on the Hudson is partnered with Harborside Creative Catering Located in Jersey City, NJ. We cater everything from private events in the restaurant (even on the weekends) to off-premise catering events. No catering job is too small.
- Private Party Facilities: Intimate back room area that can be closed off from the rest of the restaurant, offering guests they"re own private space for socializing while enjoying the incredible view of the skyline through our floor to ceiling windows.
- Private Party Contact: Adriel Bastos 2019153663x
- Entertainment: Live bands to start later this summer on select evenings.
A word from Henry's on the Hudson
Henry's on the Hudson is located in a prime location on the Jersey City waterfront. Every seat in the house has an unobstructed view of Downtown Manhattan. The menu is made up of American Contemporary options, and the restaurant offers a wide range of seating options. Outside seating is available in the summertime, there is a more intimate back room area, and the full bar area that is always busy for Happy Hour from 4-7 Monday through Friday. It is a place you need to experience for yourself, and we know you will keep coming back.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Henry's on the Hudson reviews from OpenTable diners
6 reviews since June 23, 2014
- Ambiance4.7Noise LevelModerate
great for outdoor dining (4)scenic view (4)good for groups (3)romantic (2)special occasion (2)great for lunch (2)great for brunch (1)kid-friendly (1)late-night find (1)neighborhood gem (1)hot spot (1)notable wine list (1)Show More
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/29/2014Service and atmosphere were amazing. Good was not good. Gritty greens in my flavorless salad, my seared tuna was no where near sushi grade, and was very bland.Special Features:
- Great view and good foodReillyDined on 9/22/2014With a window table you have a great view of the Manhattan Skyline. The food is good and there is a reasonable selection. I have eaten here before with no complaints. However, this time the service left something to be desired. When we first arrived the service was fine but, as the evening progressed the service got slower and slower and we waited at least 15 minutes for coffee and had to go and find the waiter for that. Where we were sitting was not busy so I do not believe it was because of too many clients. Sometimes it is that there are not enough and staff socialize more than they should.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- amazing viewthehootsDined on 9/11/2014The view was amazing - food good, but not great. Service was also good - waiter was attentive. Will mostly like go back just drinks and the view.Special Features:
- The following 0 reviews are from the Henry's on the Hudson reviews archive.