Henry's on the Hudson
34 Exchange Place
Jersey City, NJ 07302Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Henry's on the Hudson
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.henrysnj.com/
- Phone: 2019153663x
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Wednesday: 11:30am - 10:00pm, Thursday - Friday: 11:30am - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Bar / Lounge / Bottle Service, American, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Diane McAllister
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Delivery, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, View, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Henry's on the Hudson is partnered with Harborside Creative Catering Located in Jersey City, NJ. We cater everything from private events in the restaurant (even on the weekends) to off-premise catering events. No catering job is too small.
- Private Party Facilities: Intimate back room area that can be closed off from the rest of the restaurant, offering guests they"re own private space for socializing while enjoying the incredible view of the skyline through our floor to ceiling windows.
- Private Party Contact: Adriel Bastos 2019153663x
- Entertainment: Live bands to start later this summer on select evenings.
A word from Henry's on the Hudson
Henry's on the Hudson is located in a prime location on the Jersey City waterfront. Every seat in the house has an unobstructed view of Downtown Manhattan. The menu is made up of American Contemporary options, and the restaurant offers a wide range of seating options. Outside seating is available in the summertime, there is a more intimate back room area, and the full bar area that is always busy for Happy Hour from 4-7 Monday through Friday. It is a place you need to experience for yourself, and we know you will keep coming back.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Henry's on the Hudson reviews from OpenTable diners
3 reviews since May 22, 2014
- Ambiance5Noise LevelModerate
great for outdoor dining (3)good for groups (2)scenic view (2)great for brunch (1)kid-friendly (1)romantic (1)special occasion (1)great for lunch (1)late-night find (1)neighborhood gem (1)hot spot (1)Show More
- amazing viewthehootsDined on 9/11/2014The view was amazing - food good, but not great. Service was also good - waiter was attentive. Will mostly like go back just drinks and the view.Special Features:
- The following 0 reviews are from the Henry's on the Hudson reviews archive.