One Bennett St.
Cambridge, MA 02138Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Home Style
- Website: http://www.henriettastable.com/
- Phone: 6176615005
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Thursday: 6:30am - 11:00am, 12:00pm - 3:00pm, 5:30pm - 10:00pm Friday: 6:30am - 11:00am, 12:00pm - 3:00pm, 5:30pm - 10:00pm Saturday: 7:00am - 11:00am, 12:00pm - 3:00pm, 5:30pm - 10:00pm Sunday: 7:00am - 10:30am, 12:00pm - 3:00pm, 5:30pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American
- Executive Chef: Peter Davis
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: A private room is available for parties of 4 to 40. It is a beautiful room decorated in a warm and comfortable New England style, with large windows overlooking the courtyard. It offers a private sound system, A/V and high-speed cable access.
- Private Party Contact: Ani Moore 6176615014
A word from Henrietta's Table
"Fresh and Honest" which means fresh from the farm and honest to goodness home cooking.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Brunch
Henrietta's Table - Best Restaurants in Harvard Square ›
Henrietta's Table reviews from OpenTable diners
227 reviews since May 23, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (92)great for outdoor dining (86)great for brunch (80)good for groups (67)special occasion (61)great for lunch (60)neighborhood gem (58)kid-friendly (37)romantic (21)hot spot (15)notable wine list (13)scenic view (10)late-night find (4)vibrant bar scene (4)Show More
- Nice Pre-TheaterblarondeVIPDined on 9/18/2014Dined here before a 7:30 theater event, and found it to be a wise choice. We easily parked at the hotel and were seated right away even though the heavy traffic had delayed us considerably (we called ahead to explain). Dinners were well-prepared and servings were just right so we didn't feel overstuffed. Just a short walk to the A.R.T. Nice experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great breakfast placeOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/18/2014It's a wonderful place to start your day, good food, warm ambience and great service.Special Features:
- Great place to eatJimboDined on 9/13/2014The casual setting and vibrant atmosphere was only surpassed by the food and service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Repeat customerLgherecDined on 9/11/2014This was our second visit to Henrietta's table this year and we will definitely be back in the future. The food is delicious, service great and the dining room is very comfortable and tastefully decorated like a modern farmhouse. Great place to relax with friends and family.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My favorite brunch in BostonPNittyDined on 9/7/2014It's been quite a while since I've been to the Henrietta's Table Sunday Brunch so when I had plans in the Harvard Sq area on Sunday I had to take advantage of it. The selection and abundance of food was great. The quality and taste was great too. I love this brunch and need to make sure I get there more oftenSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sit On Down at Henrietta's TableHopieDined on 9/4/2014I enjoyed a sumptuous summer lunch at Henrietta's. My meal was delicious, healthy and filling. The wait staff was polite and attentive. The relaxed atmosphere added to the delight of my afternoon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MimiobDined on 9/3/2014The food was very good, the service was excellent, the wine great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- newenglandtravelerDined on 9/3/2014NO REVIEW FOR GREY CHICKEN SALAD TAHT NO ONE COULD EXPLAIN TO ME.Special Features:
- Pre-ART matinee lovely lunch w/kidsLettuceatDined on 9/3/2014Excellent food & service, lovely ambiance. The two early arrivals were seated immediately; no waiting for the party to be complete. At our request, we sat outside in the breezes under the shade of an umbrella. We were immediately supplied with a Charles Hotel coloring book & a package of crayons for the child, who got right to work reading & coloring. A kid's menu with great choices is at the back of the coloring book . When lunch was finished, the youngsters walked about the patio area while remaining in our view. As an extra added attraction, both little girls loved the hotel's spotless & elegant marble bathroom with - gasp! - cloth hand towels.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/31/2014I usually don't write reviews but we had dirty silverware and wrong drinks at this very otherwise reportedly nice restaurant.
- terrible serviceylin89Dined on 8/29/2014Came for Restaurant Week because I was impressed by their menu. Service was spotty, forgetful, and every single dish was served lukewarm and very obviously ready-made. That said, the food was okay, but nothing spectacular.
- Restaurant WeekbloodorangeDined on 8/29/2014I came here on my lunch break with a coworker during restaurant week and had a wonderful lunch. I had been there twice before but had never eaten on the patio. Good service.Special Features:
- Delicious foodLexingtonVisitorVIPDined on 8/29/2014Delicious lunch with great variety. I thought it was a bit cheeky to charge an extra dollar to switch from having potatoes to a vegetable. The baked scrod was very fresh and melt in your mouth delicious. My starter spinach salad with pecan vinaigrette, blueberries and goat cheese was also very tasty. It would have been nice to have a two-course instead of three-course lunch available as an option, so I needed to carry my dessert home. It also would have been nice to have our water glasses refilled at least once!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Has noticeably declined recentlyHarvardmomVIPDined on 8/28/2014Our recent dinner here was terrible. Food was poorly prepared and some items were nearly inedible. We've been going here for years but won't be back unless improvements are made.Special Features:
- Excellent spot for restaurant weekFrenchieVIPDined on 8/28/2014Henrietta's Table offered a very diverse menu for restaurant week. Whereas most restaurants serve rather small portion sizes to compensate for the drop in price in their "DineOut Boston" menu, here, the appetizers and the main courses were filling. The food was excellent! I highly recommend the chocolate sorbet. There are also free refills for limonade.Special Features:
- Fresh food…not much tasteReedVIPDined on 8/27/2014Food is fresh…not very tasty. We've been before when it was better. I could not recommend Henrietta's Table.
- Great food- Okay servicetayseatsDined on 8/26/2014My two friends and I went for dinner for restaurant week. The restaurant was not overcrowded and it still took us 2 hours to eat the meal. Our appetizers came out before our drinks, we had to ask for a bread basket 30min into the meal and service was very slow. The food was excellent and I highly recommend it for a fancier date night.Special Features:
- Everything was perfect!maryhDined on 8/25/2014I went for Dine Out Boston and the food was simply fantastic! The appetizers (Corn Crab Chowder + Pastrami Smoked Salmon) were out of this world. We also got a goat cheese platter which was the perfect amount of cheese + paired snacks. Main courses (BBQ Pulled Lamb + Blackberry Duck) were good; Lamb tasted like any other pulled meat, Duck was a bit overcooked, but the leftovers were even better and more tender somehow. Dessert was possibly the best course, I couldn't manage a single bite of my date's Peach Short Cake before he inhaled it. My Chocolate Bread Pudding was unique and perfectly spongy.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/25/2014Such great food. Everything on the menu is so creative and DELICIOUS!Special Features:
- binneygirl168VIPDined on 8/23/2014We went to Henrietta because of the menu posted on the "Dine Out Boston." Then when we went there, the price is difference and the menu was slightly different. I feel that they should have updated what was posted on the website.
- Dine Out Boston - great value!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/21/2014Four of us went during Dine Out Boston Week, choosing Henrietta's Table because it offered the most choices. We were able to order 3 courses, plus a side from the regular menu for $33. The food did not disappoint. I thought the crab and corn chowder was a little underseasoned. One of my party thought that the lamb entree was overpowered by the sauce, but another person who had the lamb totally cleared her plate. I'd not hesitate to go back to Henrietta's table or to recommend it to others.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- As always, flawlesssar2126Dined on 8/21/2014There is no better place in Cambridge for lunch than Henrietta's Table. The open bright dining room, the service and the food are all perfect.Special Features:
- Excellent!!vvYFLDined on 8/19/2014I ate here with my friends during restaurant week, the service is awesome and the food is incredible! Don't forget the decoration, of course. Homey & comfortable! I'll come here another time if I can, I love this restaurant.Special Features:
- Good for Dinner, Great for BrunchOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/19/2014I have been to Henrietta's table for both brunch and dinner. The brunch spread is unbeatable, but the dinner menu leaves something to be desired. The salads are delicious and you really get the fresh ingredient, farm-to-table feel, and the entrees were quite good, but the portions were very average, and the sides are small. The restaurant feels like you are in someone's beautiful countryside home, but the dinner entrees make it feel like you are in a relatively upscale French restaurant -- not consistent with the charming identity of Henrietta's Table. I will always make the trip across the river for brunch here, but there are other places I would choose first for dinner.Special Features:
- Great foodJaneVIPDined on 8/17/2014Duck dish was amazing. Accommodated our party very well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- overrated and expensivenonameDined on 8/17/2014We went because we decided to take advantage of Restaurant Week (Dine Out Boston) "bargains." Although the cost of a complete dinner with appetizers and dessert was reasonable, the food was mediocre, there was not much ambiance and we were generally disappointed. We would not return and would not recommend. There are many far better places in Cambridge and Boston and many are more reasonably price.
- Expensive CasualAlexVIPDined on 8/14/2014Our group of 4 ate at Henrietta's Table before heading off to the theater. We ate outside which was pleasant. I'd been here several times before and never liked the unadorned tables inside which look more like a cafeteria than a fine restaurant. Everything is al a carte, so the tab runs up surprisingly high. Service is pleasant but unprofessional with waiters reaching across diners and forgetting ordered items. For the money there are many better choices in the Harvard Square area.
- Henrietta's TableDDS1Dined on 8/12/2014This restaurant was fantastic! I have several food allergies and they were very accommodating! Staff was very attentive and good was excellent!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- No dogs on patioDrAudioVIPDined on 8/11/2014We arrived with our bichon Lucky to enjoy lunch on the patio and we were told that because of an "incident" dogs are not allowed any longer. I was very sad to hear this because this patio is one of the best for dog lovers. They finally did find a seat for us after speaking with the manager but if you plan on going with your dog you had better call first.
- Another BrunchmarianVIPDined on 8/10/2014Our daughter's favorite brunch site. Took her back again two weeks later with BFF to celebrate college bound!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- lovely patiogoodfoodgoodserviceVIPDined on 8/9/2014I'd forgotten what a lovely outdoor space Henrietta's Table enjoyed. The food is excellent, as is the service. A great choice in Harvard Square.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- lack of seasoning killed my mealOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/8/2014Great setting and service but rarely have I had a meal that was as tasteless as the lamb stewSpecial Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/8/2014We were a group of six ....... old friends meeting for lunch. They were very accommodating with outside seating out of the sun. Delightful!I would recommend this to a friend.
- BravoOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/7/2014Great to have a restaurant with original, locally-sourced, great-tasting food with outstanding service that is not over-priced or pretentious. Well done.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- jackVIPDined on 8/5/2014Food was fresh but not spectacularly prepared. However the ambiance of sitting ourside on a warm summer night was enjoyable.Special Features:
- oldfoodieoldfoodieVIPDined on 8/5/2014I love the whole ambience...causal, but par excellence in every respect!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Still just as great as I rememberMikeblanDined on 8/3/2014I had been to Henrietta's several times when I went to school in Cambridge. Every meal was wonderful. Our summer travel plans landed us in Boston and Cambridge and my wife and I wanted to go back to Henrietta's. Everything was fantastic. I really was happy to see a gem like this has continues to provide excellent food with great service fifteen years later! I hope it's not fifteen years until my next visit.Special Features:
- Great food, expensive sunday brunchlabostondinerVIPDined on 8/3/2014Be aware that on Sundays your only option is a $50 brunch. Everything is available and you could eat for hours, but it's all delicious and rich so you'll get full quickly. Definitely a special occasion brunch spot!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food and serviceFrancine02476Dined on 8/1/2014My first time for dinner. I had been there several time for lunch and always enjoyed the food. The food at dinner was quite good (I would recommend the Halibut Cheeks,) the reasonably price wine was good and the service pleasant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- menu selectionOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 7/31/2014I understand the theme of this restaurant is New England fare, but in summer I would have appreciated some lighter dinner choices. Yankee Pot roast on a sweltering July evening? Bleh.