Hemispheres Restaurant & Bistro
108 Chestnut St.
Toronto, ON M5G 1R3Neighborhood:
Downtown/ Financial District
Contemporary AmericanPrice: CAN$31 to CAN$50
Hemispheres Restaurant & Bistro
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Phone: 4165998000x
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: Monday - Friday 6:30am -11:00am, Saturday and Sunday from 7am-11:30am
Lunch: Monday -Friday 11:30am -2:30pm.
Dinner: Tuesday - Saturday 5:30pm - 10:00pm. Bistro open daily from 11am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Comfort Food, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Raymond Cheung
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Beer, Chef's Table, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: We have a Chef's table private dining area that seats 8-10 guests and overlooks our show kitchen.
- Private Party Contact: Diana 4165998000x
- Special Events: Special requests and large parties are very welcome
A word from Hemispheres Restaurant & Bistro
Hemispheres Restaurant is located in The DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel and is open daily for breakfast lunch and dinner. Hemispheres offers a delicious breakfast buffet and a la carte menu 7 days a week from 7am on the weekdays and 7:30am on the weekends. Our restaurant features an open show kitchen concept and offers a spectacular chef's table in which executive chef Raymond Cheung creates an incredible menu just for you and your group. Our dinner menu offers some of Chef Cheung's specialties such as cider glazed salmon, butter chicken, seafood pasta and many more mouth watering dishes. Hemispheres Restaurant will be taking part in Winterlicious 2014 and you can find our menu posted in the menu section. Hemispheres offers a special prix fix menu for lunch and dinner that changes weekly. Our Bistro is the perfect spot for a cozy drink or delicious meal with friends.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Hemispheres Restaurant & Bistro reviews from OpenTable diners
3 reviews since May 5, 2014
- Ambiance2.7Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (1)neighborhood gem (1)vibrant bar scene (1)Show More
- A nice evening outHomecookDined on 7/15/2014I ate at Hemispheres while at a conference in Toronto. It is a classy place close to the U of T residence where I was bileted. I thoroughly enjoyed the house salad of spinach greens, arugula, baby golden and red beets, dried cranberries and goat cheese with a white balsamic dressing. The brined chicken was also well prepared and presented. My server was excellent; he was both attentive and friendly. I sat fairly close to the bar and enjoyed the comradarie the bartender seemed to enjoy with her clients.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 4 reviews are from the Hemispheres Restaurant & Bistro reviews archive.
- Nothing stood outDrSnufalasaurasVIPDined on 2/12/2014We went there for Winterlicious for a dinner a few days before Valentine's day. The restaurant was not busy. The wait staff was attentive for us. The food was good, served at a good pace with good sized portions. The dessert options were the best part of the dinner. For the price we were expecting a little bit better quality and presentation to the dishes. It was okay, but nothing special. For the price paid, there are other options that would be higher picks for us in the future.
- Excellent foods and services!MelissaDined on 2/7/2014Excellent foods and services! Will go back again for sure.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Winterlicious lunchKimDDined on 2/5/2014I came here for Winterlicious lunch with a couple of friends. The food was delicious and beautifully presented. We all had the sea bream with risotto and I had the smoked salmon appetizer (yummy!). My friends had the salad and for dessert we had the lemon tart and tiramisu. All was wonderful. Service was very attentive. This restaurant should be busier! I highly recommend it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good spot for a business breakfastBillDined on 1/17/2014First time I've been there since Hilton took over. The service was excellent, the food was good, and the restaurant was conducive to confidential discussions. The location is off the beaten track, but still easy to get to in the middle of everything.I would recommend this to a friend.