Hemisphere Steak and Seafood
9300 Jeff Fuqua Blvd
Orlando, FL 32827Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $31 to $50
Hemisphere Steak and Seafood
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://orlandoairport.hyatt.com/en/hotel/dining/HemisphereSteakandSeafoodRestaurant.html?itemDesc=fboutlet&itemId=1003079
- Phone: (407) 825-1234
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Friday: 5:30pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, American, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: David Didzunas
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), View, Wine
A word from Hemisphere Steak and Seafood
For sweeping runway views, come visit Hemisphere Steak and Seafood, located on the 9th floor of the Hyatt Regency Orlando International Airport. Come watch airplanes take off into the morning sunrise or starry night while enjoying our full breakfast buffet, a la carte menu, or dinner entree selections. Experience expertly prepared cuisines in elegant surroundings. Creative entrees, relaxing ambiance and superb service are the elements that make dining in Hemisphere a unique affair to remember.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Hemisphere Steak and Seafood reviews from OpenTable diners
3 reviews since July 30, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
scenic view (3)good for groups (2)great for brunch (1)great for lunch (1)kid-friendly (1)special occasion (1)Show More
- Pleasantly surprised310LakesideVIPDined on 10/13/2014Much better than your typical hotel restaurant. Stayed at the hotel and decided to eat here. The food was very good and we had great service. Nice view.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 21 reviews are from the Hemisphere Steak and Seafood reviews archive.
- Great Job - ThankstoomuchtravelDined on 7/26/2014After 43 hours of traveling, I was able to finally stop and sit down to your breakfast buffet. What a wonderful experience - fresh fruit, a great mocha, fresh squeezed orange juice and the best lox and bagels I had for over three years. Super friendly service by a smiling hostess and my attentive waiter. What great way to start a great snooze. This was such a great experience that we brought family the next day to also enjoy. Thanks for all of this - a very memorable time.Special Features:
- The Kitchen still has issuesLocalResidentVIPDined on 7/21/2014We have not dined here for quite a while as, on our previous visit, my wife's entrée was not cooked to her specification. Sent it back three times and then finally gave up. This time was no different. Her steak arrived over cooked. We sent it back and it came out raw. We asked for it to be cooked a few minutes more and it was still way undercooked when served. She left most of her meal. Our server was great and took a bit off the price of the dinner but it was still a disappointing experience.
- A little let down for Pricey HotelBrightongalDined on 7/8/2014I went there for a breakfast buffet. I expected alot more than what they had. Had to wait for a new batch of scrambled eggs, that should have been prepared when they saw they were getting low. This is a high end hotel and I expexted the buffet to also be high level.Special Features:
- Great steakleadsoDined on 7/3/2014We ordered a strip sirloin and the rib eye. Both were cooked perfectly and the cuts were thick and delicious. Good service and most importantly no one asked me how my meal was, while my mouth was full.Special Features:
- HyattHemisphere a good place to goTaliahDined on 6/25/2014I had the breakfast buffet with my 7 year old son after arriving from a late night flight earlier that same morning. We arrived at the tail end of the buffet but the atmosphere was pleasant, quiet and the service was good. The buffet had fresh fruit, deli meats, egg omelets, smoked salmon, small pancakes, breakfast meat in egg omelet, steel cut oats, varieties of jams and honey, butter, juice, teas, coffee and breads and pastries,dried fruit,nuts, etc. It was 16.00 for an adult and 8.00 for a children's buffet. We had a interesting view of planes landing in the Orlando airport. I can imagine that dinner time in this restaurant is very lovely and a good place for a late dinner with a loved one, friend, business partner or client.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food . . .Better ViewColewaDined on 6/23/2014Hemisphere is not your typical airport restaurant! The great food and a beautiful view over the east runways makes this a place to eat out even when you aren't just passing through.Special Features:
- I thought it was okDaveVIPDined on 4/23/2014Let's get this out of the way first: yes, the service could use some help. My wife met me at the airport for a 9:15 late dinner. It took quite a while for a server to come to our table, the place just doesn't exude great management. However, once he showed up from that point on the service was actually pretty good. I will say this: the food was surprisingly good, especially for being in a Hyatt in an airport. The crawfish chowder which is touted as their specialty on the menu was excellent, creamy and a tad spicy. Salad was great and a fillet and scallops was actually cooked perfectly medium rare. Would I go here over Morton's or Capitol Grill, no but if you need a better, quieter meal inside the airport, while a bit pricey it's ok.
- Top Notch All the WayJoeyDined on 2/14/2014Great restaurant for that special occassion. Food, service and atmosphere top notchSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Airport Hotel RestaurantHunters1Dined on 12/31/2013Hemisphere changes from day to night. In the morning, their breakfast buffet draws a huge crowd of hotel guests hurrying through their meal. In the evening, the candles are lit, the runway is aglow and the ambiance makes Hemisphere quite special. We really enjoyed our New Years Eve meal, our server has spent 11 years at Hemisphere - and even with a set menu, the food was fresh, delicious and beautifully presented.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Airport restaurant with atmosphereBobKDined on 12/19/2013In the Orlando airport Hyatt yet excellent service and pleasant relaxing atmosphere. Reasonable prices. Psi look forward to going there.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- food was good, expensive.vingDined on 11/18/2013food was good, expensive. service was good. they had a lot of groups and the noise level was high. it is an airport restaurant good for business.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- servicesnakeDined on 6/20/2013Slavica was a great waitress. Scallops were outstanding [except for one which was undercooked].Special Features:
- Airport exceptionFarishDined on 6/6/2013With a majestic view of the runway at Orlando airport and food worthy of any top restaurant. Staff are friendly and well informed about the menu and offer advice when asked. You are made to feel very welcome and as if they really care if you return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hemisphere DiningLocalResidentVIPDined on 6/3/2013Our service was excellent. The food was good to average; one side dish was served cold, redone and arrived cold a second time. Overall, the price is high for the quality of the meal.Special Features:
- Wonderful service, fabulousHappyladyVIPDined on 4/25/2013Wonderful service, fabulous view & terrific steaksSpecial Features:
- Late night guestOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/8/2013I was the last client, but when I arrived, the I was very well received by one of the restaurant attendants. Food was amazing and the view of the airport at night is beautiful. Specially to me. I am a pilot, and I like this kind of landscape. Even being he last guest of the night, everyone attended me as a very important guest, nobody hushed me to choose my dish and this is very important. The Kitchen of the restaurant is the same as the Hilton hotel, and it never closes, so everything that I asked was extremelly well prepared for a last guest night. Cngratulations.Special Features:
- Wonderful experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/22/2013Just had a wonderful birthday dinner with my wife at Hemisphere. After being seated with a window view of the Orlando airport runway, we were brought complimentary steak tartar samples from the chef. The wine menu was very comprehensive and we liked what we ordered. The food is excellent, and I highly recommend saving room for the dessert (chocolate lave cake). Most impressive of all was the service there. I never had to touch my wine bottle as our waitress kept my glass appropriately full, and we were frequently checked to make sure everything was alright. Highly recommended if you are traveling through Orlando.Special Features:
- Great food, friendly and warmOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/23/2013Great food, friendly and warm staff, good wine list with corkage if you bring your own and a fantastic view of the Orlando Ariport runways.Special Features:
- Had a fabulous experience.OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/14/2013Had a fabulous experience. The food was fantastic as always. Portions are large and peanut butter pie dessert was out of this world.Special Features:
- Hemispheres - Hyatt AirportOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 1/5/2013They apparently did not have the reservation that I made through OpenTable, but no matter, the place was dead. I mean that in a good way. Very few customers and well-staffed. We were seated by the window with a great view of the east airfield complex at OIA. A plus if you are an airport/aircraft junkie. The food was great and the service well-paced. Staff knowledge and recommendations were spot-on. Ambience was fine until a the table next to us was populated with people just coming off a Disney cruise (with kids). As with many places in central Florida, dress can run from the most casual to dressy all rubbing elbows, because of the tourist syndrome. I'm not critizing, as it is nice to be casual, but those people that are trying to have...Special Features:
- Excellent service, great food,OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/5/2012Excellent service, great food, no loud noise, highly recommend.Special Features: