Heat Bar and Kitchen
3797 Park Blvd
San Diego, CA 92013Neighborhood:
Fusion / EclecticPrice: $30 and under
Heat Bar and Kitchen
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.heatbarandkitchen.com/
- Phone: 6195464328
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Tuesday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm; Friday & Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:45pm; Sunday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm
Brunch: Saturday & Sunday: 9:00am - 3:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Fusion / Eclectic, Californian
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cocktails, Counter Seating, Entertainment, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Smoking Area, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Please call or email for details.
- Entertainment: Live Entertainment Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday Nights 6:30PM-10:00PM. Please call for details.
A word from Heat Bar and Kitchen
Heat Bar & Kitchen is a unique and innovative dining destination serving locally sourced cuisine and microbrews coupled with a diverse wine list hand selected from Old World and New World varietals and blends. We invite you to create a memorable dining experience with friends and family in a casually sophisticated ambiance infused with warmth and elegance.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Heat Bar and Kitchen reviews from OpenTable diners
15 reviews since May 26, 2014
- Ambiance3.6Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (10)great for brunch (7)great for outdoor dining (7)fit for foodies (4)good for groups (3)great for lunch (2)late-night find (2)special occasion (2)hot spot (1)Show More
- SuperboccasionaldinerDined on 9/14/2014Greeted warmly, served promptly. 'Best steak ever' one of my guests remarked.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun casual brunchSDfoodieDined on 8/31/2014Heat is a good but not great spot for brunch. What keeps me coming back to Heat is the $10 bottomless mimosas where they leave bottles of champagne on the table. The food is pretty good and there's never a long wait for a table. The drawbacks are a limited menu and poor parking options.Special Features:
- Wonderful ServiceRobertDined on 8/17/2014The pasta was excellent, not over done with jumbo scrimp! The price for two was hardly a budget buster! I can't say enough about the service. Street parking was not a problem.Special Features:
- First timeOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 8/15/2014This was our first time to Heat. We enjoyed the food, the service and ambiance. Great find. We will certainly return. Great cocktails.Special Features:
- We would go backOldproDined on 8/15/2014We were very pleased with both the food and overall experience for dinner. We would definitely go back again and would recommend it to our friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 0 reviews are from the Heat Bar and Kitchen reviews archive.