Heat Bar and Kitchen
3797 Park Blvd
San Diego, CA 92013Neighborhood:
Fusion / EclecticPrice: $30 and under
Heat Bar and Kitchen
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.heatbarandkitchen.com/
- Phone: (619) 546-4328
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Tuesday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm; Friday & Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:45pm; Sunday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm
Brunch: Saturday & Sunday: 9:00am - 3:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Fusion / Eclectic, Californian
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cocktails, Counter Seating, Entertainment, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Smoking Area, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Please call or email for details.
- Entertainment: Live Entertainment Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday Nights 6:30PM-10:00PM. Please call for details.
A word from Heat Bar and Kitchen
Heat Bar & Kitchen is a unique and innovative dining destination serving locally sourced cuisine and microbrews coupled with a diverse wine list hand selected from Old World and New World varietals and blends. We invite you to create a memorable dining experience with friends and family in a casually sophisticated ambiance infused with warmth and elegance.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Brunch
Heat Bar and Kitchen - Best Restaurants in Hillcrest ›
Heat Bar and Kitchen reviews from OpenTable diners
37 reviews since July 26, 2014
- Ambiance3.9Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (22)great for outdoor dining (19)great for brunch (17)fit for foodies (11)good for groups (10)hot spot (8)special occasion (7)vibrant bar scene (6)great for lunch (5)late-night find (5)notable wine list (3)romantic (3)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- Park Ave. revisitedRussVIPDined on 11/6/2014Our group of 4 enjoyed eating in the patio of this neighborhood gem. The food; two special pasta dishes, a plate of Mussels and the pork chop was enjoyed by all. The pasta dish was homemade pasta with Chicken and veg without cream, delicious. The Mussels were fresh and tender and the broth begged for more. The Pork Chop, with honey glaze delighted.Special Features:
- opentablefanVIPDined on 10/31/2014A delicious lamb shank and other things I'll have to try on my next visitSpecial Features:
- great place for bottomless mimosasOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/26/2014The food was outstanding and was to die for. the food was perfect and was just the right portions. Everything went great especially with the mimosas. I will be definitely returning for another roundSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great birthday brunch!ilovemimosasDined on 10/26/2014So it was my first time there and I loved the fact they had $10 bottomless mimosas ! Super cheap and very good ! I went to end my birthday weekend and it was a great experience, I would definitely go hear again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Favorite placegood2goDined on 10/16/2014I have sampled all of the menu items at least once and have never been disappointed. One MUST visit on a Thursday night to hear Roman Palacio and Tommy Gannon perform. Always a FANTASTIC treat! The owner Sammy is always welcoming and gracious and the staff friendly and efficient.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Don't waste your moneyOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/12/2014Service was slow--it took 40 minutes to get our meal and it was overcooked and tasteless.
- :)BkilrainDined on 10/1/2014Great place overall, food was amazing, large gluten free menu, excellent service, and cool atmosphere and dog friendly patioSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bottomless MimosaOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 9/28/2014Best bottomless mimosa system ever! Very good service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OldproDined on 9/26/2014This is the second time we have been there and both times the food has been very good. The service can be a little on the slow side.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SIZZLING HEAT Bar & KitchenJA77Dined on 9/26/2014Hoping to discover a new gem during San Diego Restaurant Week, we found HEAT Bar & Kitchen online. It was AMAZING! Each dish we ordered was incredible, the presentation SUPERB, and the service from the staff could not have been better. You can wine and dine indoors or out. The inside decor is warm and vibrant. (That sounds like an oxymoron, but they pull it off.) You can be seated at a table out in front or dine on the side patio, as we did. Simply but tastefully decorated, it was an extremely pleasant milieu for enjoying fine San Diego weather. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND this restaurant; we found our gem!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- HeatRotabsDined on 9/23/2014We went to Heat during San Diego Rest. Week. It was not busy when we got there. We started out by ordering a bottle of wine they were featuring that evening, "Crossings". The waiter returned to the table to tell us they were chilling the wine and it would be a few minutes. It was at least 15 minutes before we were served the wine. We ordered our food by the helpful waiter, our first course came out was very good and fresh. When we got our entree, the 2 people that ordered the short ribs with mashed potatoes, the food was just warm. The other two plates food that came to the table were hot. We I thought it was good but I wouldn't run back out this restaurant any time soon.Special Features:
- SuperboccasionaldinerDined on 9/13/2014Greeted warmly, served promptly. 'Best steak ever' one of my guests remarked.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun casual brunchSDfoodieDined on 8/31/2014Heat is a good but not great spot for brunch. What keeps me coming back to Heat is the $10 bottomless mimosas where they leave bottles of champagne on the table. The food is pretty good and there's never a long wait for a table. The drawbacks are a limited menu and poor parking options.Special Features:
- Wonderful ServiceRobertDined on 8/17/2014The pasta was excellent, not over done with jumbo scrimp! The price for two was hardly a budget buster! I can't say enough about the service. Street parking was not a problem.Special Features:
- First timeOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 8/15/2014This was our first time to Heat. We enjoyed the food, the service and ambiance. Great find. We will certainly return. Great cocktails.Special Features:
- We would go backOldproDined on 8/15/2014We were very pleased with both the food and overall experience for dinner. We would definitely go back again and would recommend it to our friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 0 reviews are from the Heat Bar and Kitchen reviews archive.