Heartland Brewery - Empire State Building
350 5th Avenue
New York, NY 10118Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Heartland Brewery - Empire State Building
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.heartlandbrewery.com/
- Phone: 2125633433
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Sunday: 11:00am - 4:00pm
Dinner: Monday - Sunday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Gastro Pub, Brewery
- Executive Chef: Richard Pietromamco
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cocktails, Entertainment, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Wine
A word from Heartland Brewery - Empire State Building
New York City’s most famous landmark, the Empire State Building, now houses New York’s number one brewery, a two-story 450-seat Heartland equipped with two large bars and four giant flat-screen TV’s. Our full-service restaurant breathes new life into an area overrun with fast food chains. More than just a watering hole with great beer, we offer both visitors and locals excellent food and a feeling of home that only Heartland can offer.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Heartland Brewery - Empire State Building reviews from OpenTable diners
16 reviews since June 22, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (9)kid-friendly (6)fit for foodies (5)great for lunch (4)vibrant bar scene (4)great for brunch (2)late-night find (2)hot spot (2)special occasion (1)scenic view (1)neighborhood gem (1)Show More
- Good for BreweryOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/12/2014This place was a pretty good brewery in the sense that all the beers served were great. The food was pretty good, just regular bar food, but cooked well and good selection of burgers and other foods. It appears kid friendly downstairs but also has a full bar that had some delicious drinks along with a friendly bar tender.Special Features:
- Love this place!luvmccormickandschmicksDined on 10/3/2014Food is great, beer is great, good service, and you couldn't ask for a better location than the Empire State Building!Special Features:
- Good FoodPavlovsDogDined on 9/19/2014Excellent appetisers, had the Buffalo Spring Rolls and the Fried Pickles, both superb. Mains were decent, only minor quibble was they brought the mains over before we finished the appetisers. Gabriella was excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A good timePaulyanaDined on 9/11/2014Reallly enjoyed our visit - beer drinkers paradise but good selection of wines too. Good food and really friendly service. Good ambiance and of course amazing location - just a shame that it closes so early .... It is also the ideal location for that late night romantice vist to the ESB observatory.Special Features:
- Great PlaceBGETVIPDined on 9/7/2014Definitely get the mozzarella sticks and sliders...the chicken rotisserie is a must as well.Special Features:
- Excellent BurgersMassimogaDined on 9/2/2014I went there with my wife and my two sons. When I arrived they told me I had to wait 20 minutes. I told them I had booked with opentable and they brought us immediately downstairs to our table. I saw that many tables were available and so remained for the rest of the evening, thus I do not understand why they told me to wait at the beginning. Anyways the service was fair, the food very good (2 burgers, a fish and chips and a New York strip) and the bill average. I believe the quality over price ratio is high. I recommend it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Below the EmpireOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/18/2014A good restaurant to have a lunch. Service kind and nice foodSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Heartland Brewery 5th Avenue NYCEatersDigestDined on 8/15/2014This restaurant is very popular with out of town tourists and serves a good variety of American cuisine for a moderate price. There are two main seating areas - first floor and underground level with plenty of seats. The ambience is lively but sometimes the noise level is too high. The serving staff - waiters and bus people were all very nice and prompt. This is not a fine dining venue but rather a great place to get a reasonable meal. I chose this restaurant because I needed a location walking distance between Grand Central Station and Penn Station. I recommend this place as a meeting point as it is easy to find on 5th Avenue with large plate glass windows. Good for meeting out of town friends or after a day of sight seeing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- convenient, good food5touristsDined on 8/1/2014The online reservation option was very convenient and handy since when we arrived as a group of seven, we would have had to wait for a table. We liked getting a booth and the kids found generic dishes they liked from the kids' menu. I had the cheese steak sandwich and it was perfect.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love the brewFoodieGirlDined on 7/28/2014Great local beers. Service fabulous. Get your burgers medium rare. We did medium well= over cooked. Good quality. Fun not too boisterous.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 0 reviews are from the Heartland Brewery - Empire State Building reviews archive.