2305 Mt Werner Circle
Steamboat Springs, CO 80487Neighborhood:
SeafoodPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.steamboat.com/things-to-do/dining-details/hazies.aspx
- Phone: (970) 871-5170
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Thursday - Saturday: 6:00pm - 8:30pm (June 26 - September 6)
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Wild Game
- Executive Chef: Ariel Robey
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Beer, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, View, Weekend Brunch, Wine, Wine Bar
- Private Party Facilities: Plan your special event at the top of the gondola and enjoy Hazie"s signature cuisine and ambiance.
- Private Party Contact: Lindsey Yochem 9708715162x
- Public Transit: Free city buses and hotel shuttles stop at the Transportation Center. Walk through gondola square and check-in with a reservation agent at the gondola.
- Parking: Public Lot
- Parking Details: Summer parking is free in the garage adjacent to the transportation center. Walk through gondola square and check-in with a reservation agent at the gondola.
A word from Hazie's
A culinary delight with an incredible view. Board the Gondola from 6:00pm – 8:30pm for an elegant dinner with the best views in the valley. Open June 26 through September 6, Hazie’s features jet fresh seafood and Rocky Mountain game. Appetizers and cocktails are also available at the bar.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Hazie's reviews from OpenTable diners
7 reviews since July 30, 2014
- Ambiance4.6Noise LevelModerate
scenic view (7)romantic (4)special occasion (4)notable wine list (3)great for brunch (1)fit for foodies (1)good for groups (1)great for lunch (1)Show More
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 8/15/2014Hazie's was ok. The view is beautiful but the décor is extremely outdated and old. I thought it to be overpriced.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome view!Palopinto1Dined on 8/14/2014Watching the storm roll in & then sunset was a great photo opportunity.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Complimentary or Not?RJPSGOLDENDined on 8/8/2014We were celebrating our 27th wedding anniversary and noted it on our reservation. Our wait person informed us they were going to provide us complimentary champagne due to the occasion of which we accepted, she removed the champagne glasses from the table and returned with two glasses of champagne. Once we finished our glass of champagne they sat empty for some time so we ordered a different bottle of champagne from the wine list. When I our wait person served this different champagne she just poured it into the "dirty" glasses. Once we received the bill the manager had just deducted the full cost of a bottle of the house champagne because that was his intent. The 3 star rating is because of the poor service we received.Special Features:
- Great view, mediocre foodstevemDined on 8/2/2014Some years Hazie's has good food, some years it doesn't. This is one of those bad years. Salad was wilted, fish special tasted a little old. Waitress was good but water glass refill was slow.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 0 reviews are from the Hazie's reviews archive.