Hawk’s Landing Steakhouse & Grille – Orlando World Center Marriott
8701 World Center Drive
Orlando, FL 32821Neighborhood:
Lake Buena Vista
AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
Hawk’s Landing Steakhouse & Grille – Orlando World Center Marriott
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.marriottworldcenter.com/
- Phone: (407) 238-8829
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner Nightly: 6:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Greg Picard
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Host your next business dinner in our private dining room with a 35-seat capacity. Enjoy cocktails on the private, screened patio overlooking the championship golf course. The Hawk's Landing bar is available for evening socials.
- Private Party Contact: Affialiate Specialist 4072388751x
A word from Hawk’s Landing Steakhouse & Grille – Orlando World Center Marriott
Welcome to Hawks Landing Steakhouse and Grille where we serve the finest USDA prime beef and our goal is to consistently support and embrace the utilization of organically raised produce, wild sustainable fish, and natural hormone free pork, poultry and lamb. At Hawk’s Landing Steakhouse and Grille we have produced a wine list that offers you a wide variety of high quality wines with a special focus on the many exceptional and award winning wines produced in California including an extensive variety of Cabernet Sauvignon, Bordeaux Style Blends and the Chardonnay’s that Napa, Sonoma, Mendocino and the Central Coast are world renowned for. We have searched out many hard to find wines and boutique producers that offer a full range of varietals for your dining pleasure. Our wine list is extensive with over 120 selections. Hawk's Landing Steakhouse and Grille has been honored by Wine Spectator for having one of the most outstanding restaurant wine lists in the world for six years in a row.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerAmerican
Hawk’s Landing Steakhouse & Grille – Orlando World Center Marriott - Best Restaurants in Lake Buena Vista ›
Hawk’s Landing Steakhouse & Grille – Orlando World Center Marriott reviews from OpenTable diners
27 reviews since July 25, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (15)notable wine list (12)fit for foodies (11)romantic (8)good for groups (7)scenic view (5)great for brunch (2)great for outdoor dining (2)hot spot (2)neighborhood gem (2)late-night find (1)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- pricey but goodwrinklemanVIPDined on 11/8/2014typically good high end steak house. We had Rib Eye and Filet. Both cooked as we ordered. I feel a little bit high priced for quality of ambiance.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ablinkDined on 11/3/2014One of the best steaks and mushrooms I have had.I would definitely recommend for a special occasion or a high end business lunch / dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great decisionSkipVIPDined on 10/11/2014After traveling we just wanted to relax and enjoy a good dinner. Located in the Orlando World Marriott we elected Hawk's Landing located on property. A great decision. We had the filet and grouper. Both were excellent companied by theserviceby Ms. Jing.Special Features:
- DeliciousLuvgoodfoodDined on 9/30/2014The food was wonderful. Everything was delicious especially the side of bacon. My favorite magical dining place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- RMAgirlsDined on 9/28/2014In our group of 12, we celebrated 5 birthdays. Everyone really enjoyed the food, service and the atmosphere. We will definitely dine here again.Special Features:
- Had a great time!Luv2dineDined on 9/27/2014We had a great experience while eating at Hawks Landing! The food was amazing, our server Sam was great, will definitely go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hawks LandingbbetzDined on 9/21/2014Excellent food and service. Waiter made sure everything was delivered timely. Steak was outstanding. Sides were very tasty. Presentation was quality.Special Features:
- The rolls are to die forVacationFairyDined on 9/18/2014The cheddar popover "rolls" were the hit of the evening. The food was wonderful, the grouper perfectly, and not over, cooked. The pork chop was as lovely as a steak.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 45thjportDined on 9/13/2014We celebrated our 45th wedding anniversary and were very pleased with the courteous and attentive service and the quality of the food. The only thing detracting from our experience was the noise level in the restaurant.....it was quite loud, more like being in a bar.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delmonico SteaksOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 9/10/2014We're just OK. One was over-cooked and the mine was small with minimal flavor. 2 in the party had NY strips and said they were fine... This experience was not typical as I've eaten there before. Must of been an off night. Sad cause the steaks are expensive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AwesomeOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/26/2014This experience was extraordinary! Food was absolutely delicious and service was impecable. Ronaldo and Mohammed were so attentive, we appreciate all the pampering we received!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DinnerdbunksDined on 8/20/2014A little (lot) pricey, but otherwise very good. Had the 14 oz tied ribeye and lamb. Very happy with the food
- Hawk's Land'g-Great Steak-Great SvcAppelAccountingDined on 8/13/2014The service was wonderful, our waitress was excellent. The steak was delicious and everything was delicious. Recommend it? Yes. We'd go again. Valet parking was great too and easy. Beautiful restaurant.Special Features:
- Excellent food, Excellent serviceBrendaDined on 8/4/2014First time diner, and it was standing room only. Excellent food, and excellent service, made for a great evening with friends.Special Features:
- The following 170 reviews are from the Hawk’s Landing Steakhouse & Grille – Orlando World Center Marriott reviews archive.
- surprised!stephDined on 7/5/2014I wasn't expecting much being that it was inside of a hotel... but the steaks were excellent and service was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great steaksAnnabelleDined on 6/20/2014We really enjoyed our visit to Hawks Landing. Our server Larry was always right on time & very knowledgeable about the foods and the wine selections. Sides were also very good. We had the seafood tower, which was fresh and delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent!CourtneyVIPDined on 6/1/2014We had very well prepared food, great service with attention to detail, overall a great experience and we will go back.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food, good viewMercurialEruditeDined on 5/19/2014Very good food, amazing views and fantastic serviceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- EnjoyableShaka7Dined on 5/18/2014Had a very nice dinner, one of the best steaks ever. The Hollandaise sauce on the asparagus was ok--a bit too butter tasting. Very expensive, though, and I was on the company dime!Special Features:
- So-SoOverratedDined on 5/17/2014I have dined at Hawk's many times but not in the past year. Things have certainly changed. First, the Ceasar salad has certainly changed. The salad was very small and the presentation reminded me of a cafeteria line. Previously, the salad was presented in a very elegant fashion. It IS NOT worth $12.00. The meal was OK but the plates were cold. Typically, in a "better" eatery meats are served on a warm to hot plate. We were disappointed. The vegetables were fine but once again the serving plate was ice cold. The dinner rolls were great but you had to wait and ask for a second roll as if they were rare. For the price paid for the meal and when compared to past meals I have to say, "Over Rated!" Really no better than Carrabas.
- ExcellentYumyumDined on 5/3/2014Best steak and lobster we ever had. Our waitress Ying was excellent & very friendly. The only downside is it's pricey. But then it is a resort.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful!CarolVIPDined on 4/25/2014We had a wonderful dinner for 4. Two ordered steaks and they were perfect. Two ordered the lobster tails. The lobster tails were perfect and not over cooked. We had the scalloped potatoes and asparagus. Both were good. The wine list was well thought out and available. This is worth a stop as the service was really good.Special Features:
- Anniversary dinnerBHawksGalDined on 4/25/2014Celebrated our 26th wedding anniversary while staying at the resort for a conference. We were greeted warmly with anniversary wishes and treated to dessert. Food was spectacular. Filet was cooked to perfection. Our waiter Larry was excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Superb!GregDined on 4/24/2014The experience was superb! Service, food, wine... Will definitively return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just ok - but the bread is awesome!CbusRachelDined on 4/8/2014There are few options at the Orlando World Center Marriott, but my experience was just ok. Our server seemed angry, inpatient and had no personality. I thought I was the only one noticing, but the rest of my party said the same thing. I ordered the ribeye and it was overcooked and dry. The sides are meant for sharing, but they were delivered to our table several minutes after our steaks arrived which left all of us feeling awkward not knowing if we should start eating our meat or wait on the sides - just strange. After dinner we never saw our server again. He disappeared. It took forever to get the check and only then did someone ask us if we wanted dessert.....when we asked for the check.
- FriendlyandyDined on 4/5/2014Everyone was very friendly, the food was delicious and the wine list is awesome. Very nice place to get a good steak o seafood, both were awesome.Special Features:
- Great Steak!MikeVIPDined on 3/19/2014Hawk's is a great steakhouse, normally hotel places are not the greatest to eat at; but Hawk's is one of the exceptions. Food is outstanding and the staff is equally as good. One of the best places to eat in the Orlando area if you enjoy good steak.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bacon!TeraJeanDined on 3/15/2014My husband and I have been to Hawks Landing twice. The first time alone and this most recent time with friends. We have no complaints, the food is delicious, (there is a side item consisting of 3'slabs' of bacon!) the wine was exactly right and our waiter Sam went above and beyond. What I liked as a Floridian is that they have a non-touristy relaxing vibe. That's hard to find! And did I mention the bacon?Special Features:
- An enjoyable eveningOutoftownerVIPDined on 2/14/2014We had wonderful meals that were prepared as ordered. The ambiance was very classy, the wine superb, and the service attentive. A great evening and an excellent meal.
- Our eveningOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/7/2014Our meals were excellent. Everything fresh, food was presented pleasing to the eye, cooked as ordered & served hot.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Overpriced and underwhelmingFordhamDadDined on 2/6/2014Very expensive, higher prices than Ruth's Chris. With average quality steaks. The New York strip steak was very thin, nothing like a traditional steakhouse presentation. Not recommended.
- Best Steakhouse in OrlandoIntrepidVIPDined on 1/30/2014Great steaks, especially the bone-in filet. Wonderful sides...giant baked potato...pealed asparagus. But best of all, the warm hospitality and showmanship of the professional staff like Milan and manager Uwe. Never a disappointment here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hawk's Landingluv2travelVIPDined on 1/28/2014Ate here twice. Once with just us and once with a friend. Sam was our waiter both times. He was very attentive without being overly so. Very knowledgeable about the menu and wine list. First night we shared the Tuna Tartare appetizer. Excellent and plenty. Both of us had the 8 oz beef tenderloin with a sauce (bernaise and beurre blanc). Sides were creamed spinach and truffle fries. Second night, we had salads. The house special smoked pork belly bacon.I had the pan seared cobia (catch of the day) with smoked brussel sprouts, maitake mushrooms and braised baby turnips. The guys had bone in ternderloin and bone in porterhouse. The fish was fantastic. All meat done exactly as we ordered it. Very pleased.Special Features:
- Super food but.....,,StephEEDined on 1/17/2014Great food not so hot service. They have multiple people waiting and serving you, our original server was rarely seen, except when it was time for the check.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Smart steakhouseaquagirlDined on 1/12/2014Good menu, and more realistic portions than other steakhouses. Friendly and attentive service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding in every regard.noneVIPDined on 12/7/2013Outstanding in every regard. It is a treat to dine here. Both steaks and seafood are done to perfection.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent choiceKewtlwDined on 11/28/2013My family spent Thanksgiving in Orlando and had our holiday meal at Hawk's Landing. The food was delicious and the service was outstanding. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone wanting a special dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- For our 50th anniversary,WayneDined on 11/9/2013For our 50th anniversary, I could not have selected a better restaurant for meal selection, service and ambiance.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great steaks and desserts.JerryGDined on 10/8/2013Great steaks and desserts. Service was good, but should be better for a restaurant in this price range. Wines on the expensive side for what is being served.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Magical DiningBillWDined on 9/23/2013We took advantage of the 3 for $33 Magical Dining in September program. So glad that we did. The service was personal and not rushed. The food was great. The warm "pop-overs" type of bread were fantastic. One of us had pork the other steak. Cheesecake for dessert was a huge portion. Very pleased with our choice.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.