Hawk’s Landing Steakhouse & Grille – Orlando World Center Marriott
8701 World Center Drive
Orlando, FL 32821Neighborhood:
Lake Buena Vista
AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
Hawk’s Landing Steakhouse & Grille – Orlando World Center Marriott
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.marriottworldcenter.com/
- Phone: 4072388829x
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner Nightly: 6:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Greg Picard
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Host your next business dinner in our private dining room with a 35-seat capacity. Enjoy cocktails on the private, screened patio overlooking the championship golf course. The Hawk's Landing bar is available for evening socials.
- Private Party Contact: Affialiate Specialist 4072388751x
A word from Hawk’s Landing Steakhouse & Grille – Orlando World Center Marriott
Welcome to Hawks Landing Steakhouse and Grille where we serve the finest USDA prime beef and our goal is to consistently support and embrace the utilization of organically raised produce, wild sustainable fish, and natural hormone free pork, poultry and lamb. At Hawk’s Landing Steakhouse and Grille we have produced a wine list that offers you a wide variety of high quality wines with a special focus on the many exceptional and award winning wines produced in California including an extensive variety of Cabernet Sauvignon, Bordeaux Style Blends and the Chardonnay’s that Napa, Sonoma, Mendocino and the Central Coast are world renowned for. We have searched out many hard to find wines and boutique producers that offer a full range of varietals for your dining pleasure. Our wine list is extensive with over 120 selections. Hawk's Landing Steakhouse and Grille has been honored by Wine Spectator for having one of the most outstanding restaurant wine lists in the world for six years in a row.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerAmerican
Hawk’s Landing Steakhouse & Grille – Orlando World Center Marriott - Best Restaurants in Lake Buena Vista ›
Hawk’s Landing Steakhouse & Grille – Orlando World Center Marriott reviews from OpenTable diners
20 reviews since March 25 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (7)good for groups (5)notable wine list (5)romantic (4)fit for foodies (3)scenic view (3)late-night find (1)neighborhood gem (1)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- surprised!stephDined on 7/5/2014I wasn't expecting much being that it was inside of a hotel... but the steaks were excellent and service was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great steaksAnnabelleDined on 6/20/2014We really enjoyed our visit to Hawks Landing. Our server Larry was always right on time & very knowledgeable about the foods and the wine selections. Sides were also very good. We had the seafood tower, which was fresh and delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent!CourtneyVIPDined on 6/1/2014We had very well prepared food, great service with attention to detail, overall a great experience and we will go back.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food, good viewMercurialEruditeDined on 5/19/2014Very good food, amazing views and fantastic serviceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- EnjoyableShaka7Dined on 5/18/2014Had a very nice dinner, one of the best steaks ever. The Hollandaise sauce on the asparagus was ok--a bit too butter tasting. Very expensive, though, and I was on the company dime!Special Features:
- So-SoOverratedDined on 5/17/2014I have dined at Hawk's many times but not in the past year. Things have certainly changed. First, the Ceasar salad has certainly changed. The salad was very small and the presentation reminded me of a cafeteria line. Previously, the salad was presented in a very elegant fashion. It IS NOT worth $12.00. The meal was OK but the plates were cold. Typically, in a "better" eatery meats are served on a warm to hot plate. We were disappointed. The vegetables were fine but once again the serving plate was ice cold. The dinner rolls were great but you had to wait and ask for a second roll as if they were rare. For the price paid for the meal and when compared to past meals I have to say, "Over Rated!" Really no better than Carrabas.
- ExcellentYumyumDined on 5/3/2014Best steak and lobster we ever had. Our waitress Ying was excellent & very friendly. The only downside is it's pricey. But then it is a resort.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful!CarolVIPDined on 4/25/2014We had a wonderful dinner for 4. Two ordered steaks and they were perfect. Two ordered the lobster tails. The lobster tails were perfect and not over cooked. We had the scalloped potatoes and asparagus. Both were good. The wine list was well thought out and available. This is worth a stop as the service was really good.Special Features:
- Anniversary dinnerBHawksGalDined on 4/25/2014Celebrated our 26th wedding anniversary while staying at the resort for a conference. We were greeted warmly with anniversary wishes and treated to dessert. Food was spectacular. Filet was cooked to perfection. Our waiter Larry was excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Superb!GregDined on 4/24/2014The experience was superb! Service, food, wine... Will definitively return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just ok - but the bread is awesome!CbusRachelDined on 4/8/2014There are few options at the Orlando World Center Marriott, but my experience was just ok. Our server seemed angry, inpatient and had no personality. I thought I was the only one noticing, but the rest of my party said the same thing. I ordered the ribeye and it was overcooked and dry. The sides are meant for sharing, but they were delivered to our table several minutes after our steaks arrived which left all of us feeling awkward not knowing if we should start eating our meat or wait on the sides - just strange. After dinner we never saw our server again. He disappeared. It took forever to get the check and only then did someone ask us if we wanted dessert.....when we asked for the check.
- FriendlyandyDined on 4/5/2014Everyone was very friendly, the food was delicious and the wine list is awesome. Very nice place to get a good steak o seafood, both were awesome.Special Features:
- The following 158 reviews are from the Hawk’s Landing Steakhouse & Grille – Orlando World Center Marriott reviews archive.
- Great Steak!MikeVIPDined on 3/19/2014Hawk's is a great steakhouse, normally hotel places are not the greatest to eat at; but Hawk's is one of the exceptions. Food is outstanding and the staff is equally as good. One of the best places to eat in the Orlando area if you enjoy good steak.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bacon!TeraJeanDined on 3/15/2014My husband and I have been to Hawks Landing twice. The first time alone and this most recent time with friends. We have no complaints, the food is delicious, (there is a side item consisting of 3'slabs' of bacon!) the wine was exactly right and our waiter Sam went above and beyond. What I liked as a Floridian is that they have a non-touristy relaxing vibe. That's hard to find! And did I mention the bacon?Special Features:
- An enjoyable eveningOutoftownerVIPDined on 2/14/2014We had wonderful meals that were prepared as ordered. The ambiance was very classy, the wine superb, and the service attentive. A great evening and an excellent meal.
- Our eveningOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/7/2014Our meals were excellent. Everything fresh, food was presented pleasing to the eye, cooked as ordered & served hot.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Overpriced and underwhelmingFordhamDadDined on 2/6/2014Very expensive, higher prices than Ruth's Chris. With average quality steaks. The New York strip steak was very thin, nothing like a traditional steakhouse presentation. Not recommended.
- Best Steakhouse in OrlandoIntrepidVIPDined on 1/30/2014Great steaks, especially the bone-in filet. Wonderful sides...giant baked potato...pealed asparagus. But best of all, the warm hospitality and showmanship of the professional staff like Milan and manager Uwe. Never a disappointment here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hawk's Landingluv2travelVIPDined on 1/28/2014Ate here twice. Once with just us and once with a friend. Sam was our waiter both times. He was very attentive without being overly so. Very knowledgeable about the menu and wine list. First night we shared the Tuna Tartare appetizer. Excellent and plenty. Both of us had the 8 oz beef tenderloin with a sauce (bernaise and beurre blanc). Sides were creamed spinach and truffle fries. Second night, we had salads. The house special smoked pork belly bacon.I had the pan seared cobia (catch of the day) with smoked brussel sprouts, maitake mushrooms and braised baby turnips. The guys had bone in ternderloin and bone in porterhouse. The fish was fantastic. All meat done exactly as we ordered it. Very pleased.Special Features:
- Super food but.....,,StephEEDined on 1/17/2014Great food not so hot service. They have multiple people waiting and serving you, our original server was rarely seen, except when it was time for the check.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Smart steakhouseaquagirlDined on 1/12/2014Good menu, and more realistic portions than other steakhouses. Friendly and attentive service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding in every regard.noneVIPDined on 12/7/2013Outstanding in every regard. It is a treat to dine here. Both steaks and seafood are done to perfection.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent choiceKewtlwDined on 11/28/2013My family spent Thanksgiving in Orlando and had our holiday meal at Hawk's Landing. The food was delicious and the service was outstanding. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone wanting a special dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- For our 50th anniversary,WayneDined on 11/9/2013For our 50th anniversary, I could not have selected a better restaurant for meal selection, service and ambiance.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great steaks and desserts.JerryGDined on 10/8/2013Great steaks and desserts. Service was good, but should be better for a restaurant in this price range. Wines on the expensive side for what is being served.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Magical DiningBillWDined on 9/23/2013We took advantage of the 3 for $33 Magical Dining in September program. So glad that we did. The service was personal and not rushed. The food was great. The warm "pop-overs" type of bread were fantastic. One of us had pork the other steak. Cheesecake for dessert was a huge portion. Very pleased with our choice.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Food - Over-priced DrinksAlwaysOutDined on 9/22/2013The food and the service were excellent. Our waiter was helpful and informative. However, the very middle of the road wine selection was priced at 400% of retail. You could easily have an entire bottle at home for the price of a glass. A $7 draft beer complemented the Manhatten sirloin much better than a $20 Pinot Noir.Special Features:
- Happy anniversary !!VetteswillDined on 9/20/2013Great place for a special anniversary celebration. Our waiter was excellent !!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Magical Dining ChoiceJosephDined on 9/11/2013The meal was fantastic. One would expect smaller portions for the Magical Dining package but the portion size was tremendous for the price. The French Onion Soup and Chop Salad were delicious. The Grouper with the Mushroom Risotto was absolutely one of the best grouper dishes I've had in many years. The desserts were ridiculous. What we expected and what was placed before us was definitely different. The Chocolate Cake was huge and so rich. The Cheesecake, creamy and delicious. An excellent meal worth repeating.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Salty Food, Great ServiceiheartsteakDined on 8/26/2013If staying at the Orlando World Marriott and in the mood for overpriced steak with a view of the golf course, this is your place! The steak, onion rings, cauliflower, and creamed spinach were all salty enough to leave me bloated for days! The service was great, but it's not worth the trip unless you're staying at the hotel without a car.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Service, Very QuietsteveVIPDined on 6/29/2013We had a great server who went the extra mile for our kids.
- Top shelfOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/27/2013Enjoyed Hawk's very much. The tomahawk ribeye was one if the best steaks I ever had. Cooked perfectly medium. My dining partners had the grouper and the half a chicken and both were outstanding as well. The sides were delicious and plentiful. Highly recommend and I will return next time in Orlando.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Food & ServiceDarienneDined on 6/20/2013The food is superb, everyone in our party was delighted with their food. This restaurant is great for large groups, we were a party of 8 and the service was outstanding.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not the same as in Past.ConventionGuestDined on 6/19/2013This is supposed to be the top on-site restaurant. We have eaten here every 3 yrs or so during our convention. This visit was rated as average/fair compared to prior visits. Food was good/average taste and quantity did not live up to the high price and reputation of past. . Service was only average as well. Reservation was for 6 people. First person to arrive told hostess may be only 4 but wait and see. When remaining party(4) arrived (5 min after resv. time) , They had given table away. Had to wait additional 10 min and they seated us at a table for 4 and added chair on end.Special Features:
- Wonderful restaurantLovetoeatDined on 6/1/2013Great restaurant for special occasions. Bone in filet was outstanding. Hostess sat us in a very romantic booth as requested when I made the reservation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Potatoes and BonesMattonfoodDined on 5/28/2013The entire experience was great! Had the bone in filet, which was cooked perfectly. The hash browns were very addictive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent restaurantpavs900Dined on 5/8/2013Medium size restaurant with a bar and outside eating area. The food was excellent, wine list fairly extensive. The service was outstanding. They went out of their way to accommodate me when I wanted my food prepared to my dietary needs.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Waiter, Staff overallOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/6/2013Great Waiter, Staff overall - Great customer service in the Restaurant as well as the Hotel. Love the food! Little pricy but worth it!
- Was seated in the bar areaMikeVIPDined on 3/18/2013Was seated in the bar area for service, wasn't nearly as nice as the dining room.
- Excellent food with good flavoring.OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/16/2013Excellent food with good flavoring. Steak was done perfectly and the mushrooms. Were excellent.Special Features: