Haveli Indian Cuisine
9720 Page Ave
Saint Louis, MO 63132Neighborhood:
IndianPrice: $30 and under
Haveli Indian Cuisine
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.havelistl.com/
- Phone: 3144237300
- Hours of Operation:
Tuesday - Friday: 11:00am - 2:30pm
Saturday & Sunday: 11:30am - 2:30pm
Tuesday - Sunday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options:
- Cuisine: Indian
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout
- Catering: We provide catering for weddings,birthdays, anniversaries, baby and bridal showers, sweet sixteens, graduation parties row any other special occasion !
- Private Party Facilities: A private room is available upon request for groups of 10 - 24 people.
- Private Party Contact: Hema Patel 3145370186
A word from Haveli Indian Cuisine
Haveli is a place of tranquility and beauty where decadence and indulgence reign supreme. The word Haveli is translated as an enclosed palace or private mansion. At haveli we offer authentic North Indian cuisine. Savor the richness, flavor, and unforgettable taste of freshly prepared, mouth-watering Indian delicacies.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Haveli Indian Cuisine reviews from OpenTable diners
2 reviews since May 22, 2014
- Ambiance3.5Noise LevelQuiet
good for groups (2)fit for foodies (1)romantic (1)special occasion (1)great for lunch (1)neighborhood gem (1)Show More
- Great mealCHRISDined on 8/14/2014I have never been to Haveli and finally went and it was not disappointing. Great food, great service. I would advise it to anyone that wants really good Indian food.Special Features:
- The following 4 reviews are from the Haveli Indian Cuisine reviews archive.
- Much Fresher than MostMissDVIPDined on 3/30/2014Haveli is great! North Indian food which is much better and fresher than the usually oily and over cooked buffet -style places. We ordered the Coco soup. It was a warm coconut sweet soup with pistachios. While it seems to need more body, I discovered that the thinness of it is traditional. Flavor was divine. Samosas are not as flavorful in some ways as the usual, but the usual ones are not made from scratch. These could have stood a bit more depth of spices. My palak paneer was the best ever! It was so fresh and the paneer tasted home made too. Excellent dish. My date loved his mango chicken. The owner, Parth, is very friendly and attentive. He aims to please his customers and it shows. Delicious dinner!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We'll be back!OpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 3/14/2014The owner was charmingly attentive and helpful with our menu selections, including guiding us on the heat of the spices. We were looking to try a new (to us) restaurant near our home and were delighted by our evening at Haveli. We'll be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Authentic Indian done rightFoodieMomDined on 6/2/2013Great authentic Indian restaurant. Also friendly to the Indian food novice. They will adjust the spicyness of any dish. If your kids are also foodies, like mine, they will love it. There are many dishes available for the veggies an the meat eaters alike. Perhaps the greatest gem of Haveli's is the proprietor. The mother and son are both a large part of the ambiance of this restaurant. The restaurant has a private meeting room, and they will work with any size group.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Indian food withRichDined on 4/7/2013Excellent Indian food with Wonderful Sunday and Tuesday Dinner Buffets.Special Features: