688 10th Avenue
New York, NY 10019Neighborhood:
CubanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Phone: 2129562155
- Hours of Operation:
Monday- Thursday: 12:00pm - 11:00pm
Friday - Saturday: 12:00pm - 12:00am
Sunday: 12:00pm -10:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Cuban
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
A word from Havana Social
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Havana Social reviews from OpenTable diners
9 reviews since June 26, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (7)romantic (4)fit for foodies (3)special occasion (3)vibrant bar scene (3)good for groups (2)hot spot (2)great for brunch (1)great for lunch (1)Show More
- DelishLoftgirlDined on 10/18/2014This was my first visit to the Havana Social, but it will not be my last. I have gluten allergies, and they were very accomodating for this. The food there was so good, flavorful, and mouth-watering! Great and attentive service. I recommend the starter with the corncakes, and the little tacos with the shredded pork. I had the ropa and my nephew had the pork as entrees. Everything was so good!!!!!!!! I had plenty of left overs and it was even better the next day. I ordered some extra corn cakes as take out so we could have it the next day, and they were amazing. Try this place if you are a local or just visiting NYC. Price is great and food is delicious.Special Features:
- Amazingly DeliciousOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 10/18/2014Service was on point and the food delicious. We enjoyed guacamole, pernil asado, tostones with ropa vieja, empanadas, sweet plantains and it was all yummy. Red sangria was tasty and strong as well. Looking forward to going back!Special Features:
- Something Good for everyoneDineFineVIPDined on 10/8/2014Narrow space, We sampled a bit of everything in the form Tapas and all were fresh and tasty. Service was prompt without being rushed. Greta neighborhood restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Real authentic Cuban foodEricDined on 10/4/2014Place is fairly new, no waiting time for table. Had a jar of Mojito, very good. Before appetizers came, chef brought us some Yuca rellena con queso manchego, delicious and on the house. Appetizer was Croquetas de bacalao, also very good. I had Ropa Vieja platter and my girlfriend had Camarones al mojo platter. Both were just like grandma's, and the sweet plantains were amazing. The service was spectacular all along. Would highly recommend this place.Special Features:
- Delicious Food, Nice StaffETFishmanVIPDined on 9/13/2014I live less than two blocks away from Havana Social Club and, on a night when I was dining solo, I decided to check it out. The food is delicious, from the lagniappe of empanadas delivered to the table to the ample portion of traditional cuban roast pork with sides of black beans, rice, fried sweet plantains, and salad greens. I am not sure why a bento box was chosen as the method of presentation, but it is certainly attractive. The staff members were friendly and attentive. The passionfruit mohito, recommended by my server, was a bit sweet for me, but the second regular mohito was better. They do not have a wine list and only have "red" and "white," according to the server. I would at least have house wines that are South American.Special Features:
- Great restaurant!SachaFierceDined on 9/13/2014Havana Social is a great spot! Food and service was excellent! I would definitely recommend it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fresh & FriendlyRyanDined on 9/12/2014What a hidden gem! The space is modern, clean and just enough ambiance to compliment the cultural influence of the cuisine. You can taste the quality and freshness of the ingredients in every bite (the Cubano is amazing). Hands down the best Mojito I've ever had. The service is top knotch as well with a passionate crew and owner who are genuinely excited to be a part of the community.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 0 reviews are from the Havana Social reviews archive.